一篇三分钟幽默演讲稿的英语演讲稿,介绍新奇的事物或事情,用简单幽默的语言,急求!满意的必定采纳!

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语三分钟演讲稿.最好是有趣的故事或是特别积极乐观的
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The World's Greatest Swordsman At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage. A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half. The crowd cheered. Then the second-place man sliced a fly into quarters. A hush fell in anticipation of the world's greatest swordsman. His blade came down in a mighty arc - but the insect continued on its way! The crowd was aghast. The greatest swordsman had missed his target completely, yet he continued to smile. "Why are you so happy?" someone yelled. "You missed!" "Ah," replied the swordsman, "you weren't watching very carefully. They fly lives, yes - but he will never be a father." 世界上最伟大的击剑手 在一场世界最佳击剑手表演中,排名第三的击剑手上场了。一只苍蝇放了出来,剑划了一个弧,他将苍蝇劈成了两半。观众欢呼起来。紧接着排名第二的人将一只苍蝇切成了四半。现场一阵沉默,人们期盼着世界上最伟大的击剑手出场。 他的剑锋以一个巨大的弧线划了下来--然而那只昆虫还在继续飞行!观众被惊呆了。最伟大的击剑手完全错过了他的目标,然而他还在微笑着。 “你为什么这么高兴?”有人嚷道,“你没击中!” “啊,”剑手答道,“你刚才没有很仔细地看。苍蝇还活着,是的--但他永远也做不成爸爸了。”
Belling the cat(系铃于猫) Long ago, there was a big cat in the house. He caught many mice while they were stealing food. One day the mice had a meeting to talk about the way to deal with their common enemy. Some said this, and some said that. At last a young mouse got up, and said that he had a good idea. "We could tie a bell around the neck of the cat. Then when he comes near, we can hear the sound of the bell, and run away." Everyone approved of this proposal, but an old wise mouse got up and said, "That is all very well, but who will tie the bell to the cat?" The mice looked at each other, but nobody spoke. 从前,一所房子里面有一只大猫,他抓住了很多偷东西的老鼠。 一天,老鼠在一起开会商量如何对付他们共同的敌人。会上大家各有各的主张,最后,一只小老鼠站出来说他有一个好主意。 “我们可以在猫的脖子上绑一个铃铛,那么如果他来到附近,我们听到铃声就可以马上逃跑。” 大家都赞同这个建议,这时一只聪明的老耗子站出来说:“这的确是个绝妙的主意,但是谁来给猫的脖子上绑铃铛呢?”老鼠们面面相觑,谁也没有说话。 寓意: 有些事情说起来容易,做起来却很难。赞同0| 评论
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码简短的英语演讲稿范文3篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
简短的英语演讲稿范文3篇
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求一篇2-3分钟的英语演讲稿,要单词简单的.
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一篇很励志的 很简单 2 3 分钟吧 Rome was not built in a day,No pains,no gains.There're so many various things like these sayings.All these show us that the success couldn't be gained without any efforts.\x0b        As we know,the success comes after the efforts and the time.Firstly,to accomplish one thing,we must learn the aims.Secondly,we should draw up the relevant plan to realize our aim.Thirdly,we must try hard to accomplish the plan.It's undeniable that we may meet many problems which may not be thought at the beginning,such as the new conditions and the sudden changes in the process.At last,we may find to do one thing is more difficult than to think it.We must defeat ourselves-the main and the strongest enemy of ours.To some extent,it's the decisive factor that the length of the time we could persist in.\x0b        In spite of the difficulties,we must gain our aims for we may enjoy the pleasur of success.The joy and happiness couldn't be replaced by the other things.\x0b          Rome Was Not Built in a Day,are you ready to welcome the new challenges in the future-?--------- 邵奎摘!罗马不是一天建立的,不付出就没有收获,世界上有很多像这样的谚语,这些谚语都是告诉我们不努力就不会有回报.我们都知道,成功要经得起努力和时间的考验.首先要完成一件事,我们应该知道我们的目标,其次,我们应制定与其相关的计划来实现我们的目标,第三我们应尽我们最大的努力来完成他.不可否认我们可能在此过程遇到很多我们最初没想到的问题,例如:突发的状况和计划的改变.我们会发现要完成一件事情要比我们想象的难.我们必须击败我们最大的敌人就是我们自己.要完成一件事的决定性因素一定程度上是我们愿意在它身上所付出的时间.此过程汇中尽管有困难,但是也有付出过程所带来的乐趣.这种欢乐和幸福是不能够被其他事情而代替的.罗马不是一天建立的,你准备好迎接未来对你的挑战了吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求!!!一篇关于trouble的英语演讲稿,谢谢啦!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
急求!!!一篇关于trouble的英语演讲稿,谢谢啦!
主旨大概是trouble is a friend或或者讲讲困难对于人的好处。
我有更好的答案
rouble is a friendtrouble is a friend,trouble is a friend of mine:i have two majors not passing the eaxm.i regret not to review.my friend will help me to become strong,so next term,i should do my best to complete my university lesson. everyone make a living do own all effort but me.i just do what i like,but the god make a fun with me.trouble is a friend,and believe my friend. believe me,trouble is a friend of mine
采纳率:44%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 三分钟励志英语演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信