英文什么意思翻译成英文 帮我翻译一下

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请帮我翻译一下这段英文什么意思,谢谢I must apologize. As my shipper prepared to ship your model 165 light blue moccasins something caught his eye during our 3-point pre-shipment inspection that he deemed unacceptable for shipment.We ship from stock and this was our last pair that we had in our stock. In an attempt to find you a replacement pair, I did a check of other vendors on Amazon and with the manufacturer and it appears this color Thunderbird moccasin has been discontinued.Not being able to deliver an order to my customer is unacceptable to me and I would personally like to make this right for you. I propose to refund you in full for this purchase and offer to send you another Thunderbird moccasin of your choice in a size 6.5 on me, no charge, shipping included. If you like, I can also issue you a credit of $39.95 for a future purchase.Please let me know how you would like to proceed.Again I apologize for this problem.在线等啊,麻烦大家了
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I must apologize. As my shipper prepared to ship your model 165 light blue moccasins something caught his eye during our 3-point pre-shipment inspection that he deemed unacceptable for shipment.我必须道歉. 在"三点"出货前检测过程中, 我的托运人发现你所购买的型号165浅蓝色的软皮鞋有问题, 没能通过检测, 因此被拒绝托运.We ship from stock and this was our last pair that we had in our stock. In an attempt to find you a replacement pair, I did a check of other vendors on Amazon and with the manufacturer and it appears this color Thunderbird moccasin has been discontinued.这款鞋子, 我是从库存中提出发货的, 而且我们也就只剩下这唯一的一双了. 我试着从亚马逊以及其他制造商那弄到同款替代品, 但是我最终发现浅蓝色雷鸟软皮鞋已经停产了.Not being able to deliver an order to my customer is unacceptable to me and I would personally like to make this right for you. I propose to refund you in full for this purchase and offer to send you another Thunderbird moccasin of your choice in a size 6.5 on me, no charge, shipping included. If you like, I can also issue you a credit of $39.95 for a future purchase. 不能给客人发货是我所不能接受的, 我也很为你处理好这个事情. 我承诺全额退款, 并且我会免费给你快递另外一款6.5寸的雷鸟牌鞋子(包邮). 如果你愿意, 我会给你开一个39.95美金的支票用于下次采购.Please let me know how you would like to proceed.请告诉我你的看法.Again I apologize for this problem.再一次抱歉.
为您推荐:
我必须道歉!我的托运人准备船模型165淡蓝色的鞋的东西引起了他的注意我们三点装运前检验期间,他认为不能接受装运。我们船从股票,这是我们最后一次对我们的股票。在试图找到你更换,我做了一个检查亚马逊其他供应商和制造商,看来这个颜色雷鸟卡辛已停产。不能够提供一个为我的客户不能接受我,我将亲自想让这适合你。我要退钱给你全为采购和送你一个雷鸟卡辛您选择在6.5号的我,不收取任何费用,包括海运。如果你喜欢,我...
大意是这样的:我很抱歉。当我的发货人在做发货前检查的时候,发现了一些无法承运的问题。因为您订购的鞋是从我们库存的最后一双,我与亚马逊上的其他供货商及生产商联系核实后都没有找到可以替换的,似乎厂商已经停产了这一浅蓝色的鞋。没法给我的客户发送订单于我是无法接受的,因此我想把决定权交给您。我提议全额赔偿您这次订单,并给您免费提供另一双同等尺码的鞋(包邮哟,亲)。如果您愿意,...
扫描下载二维码l think now l haven't grwn up.l hope you can give me time wiII you wait fou me这几英语是什么呢意思啊?你帮我翻译一下 的翻译是:l 认为现在 l 没 grwn up.l 希望你能给我时间都会你等待傅聪 me这几英语是什么呢意思啊?你帮我翻译一下 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
l think now l haven't grwn up.l hope you can give me time wiII you wait fou me这几英语是什么呢意思啊?你帮我翻译一下
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我觉得现在我不grwn up.l希望你能给我时间WIII您等待傅聪我这弸中国语是什么㎡意思啊?你帮我[翻译一下
l 认为现在 l 没 grwn up.l 希望你能给我时间都会你等待傅聪 me这几英语是什么呢意思啊?你帮我翻译一下
l觉得现在没有grwn_L.L希望你能给我时间wiii你等候me这几英语是什么呢意思啊?你帮我翻译一下傅聪
l认为l现在没有您能给我时间wiII您等待fou我这几英语是什么呢意思啊的grwn up.l希望?你帮我翻译一下
相关内容&a阅读外文书 Outside reading copy clerk & aYou and your colleagues, used in the model of the family Office do? You and your colleague, uses is the family pattern work? & apetition could be heard by the emperor in public 请愿能由皇帝听见公开 & aPlant development consider a Logistic Center of 30 000 SQM 植物发展考虑30 000 SQM的一个逻辑斯谛的中心 & a只是一些关于朋友的名言 Only is some about friend's famous saying & apractical training should be given in safe operation of relevant 在安全操作相关应该给实用训练 & aforming cleansing milk 形成洗涤的牛奶 & aThe rate of unemployment is increase 失业率是增量 & aIcan love you well Ican爱您好 & aPlease be assured that i love you、and not just lip servev 请是确定的我爱你、和不仅嘴唇servev & ae-gov system in Huoshan province egov系统在Huoshan省 & a朴春亮 Piao Chunliang & a不过生活习惯还是有点不适应 The live custom a little does not adapt & a翻译公司翻译公司
& aSmoking always 总抽烟 & aWho is my harbor?---gastralgia 谁是我的港口?---gastralgia & a呼出 Exhalation & abecause Christmas Holiday is not there? 因为圣诞节假日不那里? & amistura de propolis e mei 混合物您propolish和mei & aGuizhou Tianyi brand creation agency 贵州Tianyi品牌创作代办处 & aim going to go back there som im去去那里som & a用心爱你到永远 With beloved you to forever & a我用英语和他交谈 I use English and he converse & akemiskt nickel 化工点头电 & aOn Water 在水 & athis is a kitchen this is a kitchen & atravel info 旅游信息 & a商业银行客户服务存在的问题和对策 Commercial bank customer service existence question and countermeasure & abe patient,and you will find that you gonna to love it 耐心,并且您将发现去对的您爱 & a我住在台灣 I live in Taiwan & a现在可以告诉我了吗? Now has been possible to tell me? & aLUDAHARDWAR LUDAHARDWAR & aperhaps
population
development
industy 或许这进入了存在以巨大人口增长和发展现代industy & aDoes anyone come form west or other country??X
& aThis comrade is such a good thrower, throwing a grenade so closely, if it were during war, your squad mates are going to cry. 这位同志是这样一个好投掷者,那么严密投掷手榴弹,如果它是在战争期间,伙伴哭泣的您的小队。 & a英国销售的iphone4,可以识别中文吗 England sells iphone4, may distinguish Chinese & aDevelopment of the XXX's Customer Care Strategy XXX的顾客关心战略的发展 & a21 grams of love to you 21克爱对您 & aRoom 22-3-301, Daoxiangyuan Community 房间22-3-301, Daoxiangyuan公共 & aIn life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love 在生活中我们全部有一个难以说出口的秘密、不可逆的遗憾、一个不能得到的梦想和令人难忘的爱 & a亲爱的黎明哥 Dear daybreak elder brother & a2th year 2th年 & a性别歧视现象在英语、汉语中具有不同表现形式 正在翻译,请等待... & ahi good day which the value of the unit in stock 高早晨好单位的价值在库存 & ain winter this small town is often cut off from the outside world by heavy snowfalls 在冬天这个小镇从外界经常被切除由重的降雪 & aBread comes form the store.什么意思? Bread comes form the store. what meaning? & areferred to as a senior lien.
& aI will do my best to finish your wishes. 我将做我最佳完成您的愿望。 & aof precedence.
& aYour world would be much easier if I didn't come back.It would be my world without you in it! Your world would be much easier if I didn't come back. It would be my world without you in it! & achange if they had a lot of equity in the property.
& aorganza 透明硬沙 & a呵呵,成不成功无所谓,我会坚持我的原则的! Ha-ha, succeeds does not matter, I can persist my principle! & a懒虫是个流氓 The lazybones are a hoodlum & al think now l haven't grwn up.l hope you can give me time wiII you wait fou me这几英语是什么呢意思啊?你帮我翻译一下 l认为l现在没有您能给我时间wiII您等待fou我这几英语是什么呢意思啊的grwn up.l希望?你帮我翻译一下 &只需一步,快速开始
麻烦英文帝帮我翻译一下什么意思
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
TGP无视组策略。用软件试试
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
这帖子真心不错。我要推到微博啥的给小伙伴们看看:
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
头像被屏蔽
好好撸管 玩你麻痹
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
google翻译好像没被墙吧?
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
来自移动设备
使用CRC标识符限制其他应用程序(及时该执行程序重命名,依然会阻止应用程序运行)
可用积分 +5
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点
来自移动设备
楼上翻译正确
这人还没添加签名啦。别再看她啦
可用积分 点
APP积分 点