八年级上英语期中考试试自我介绍100词

hi! I am the East small students, this year the fifth grade!
  My long eyelashes, eyes greatly, small mouth. A standard "star face", but
every girl's love! Relatives said "my eyes can speak!" The students said "I am
the class beauty!" The teacher said "; I am a teacher a good helper, a good
example of students!"
  Want to know me?
原创作文每篇0.5元-2.0元
作文库推荐
网友正在看
标签:作者:贝蓉扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语自我介绍100词用英语写一篇自我介绍100词以上 给格式就行
fsVD66TY22
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My name am Li Rong ,is a Class One Grade Six student of Hongshan elementary school.I like dancing,performing,managing,and singing!The hobbies are much more.I have written a good character,obtains teacher's performance frequently.From the first grade,I has been being various branches group leader.I had obtained many certificates,and have published many articles.Hoped that my performance can make you to satisfy!Hoped that my name can keep in your heart!相关信息:1、 以星座为话题作自我介绍 I’m an Aries.Arians are supposed to be courageous leaders but troublesome followers.Half true.I’m definitely a troublesome.follower.(我是牧羊座的.牧羊座的人据说是很有胆识的领导人物,但同时也是很会惹麻烦的部属.说对了一半,我的确是个麻烦的部属.) I’m a Leo.Some good Leo traits are:broad-minded,loving,faithful.Bad traits are:bossy,patronizing.I’m a typical Leo.I’m faithful but
(我属狮子座.狮子座的优点是心胸宽阔、有爱心,以及忠诚;缺点则是专横、自以为是.我就是典型的狮子座,忠诚却又自负.) 2、I’m a person of principle.I do NOT compromise.Because I don’t smoke ,I do NOT wear a T-shirt with a Marlboro logo,even if somebody gives one to me free.我是个有原则的人,绝对不会妥协.因为我不抽烟,所以我也不会穿印有万宝路字样的T恤,即使有人免费送给我.I’m a great salesman.I could sell a knockoff Windows 2000 to Bill Gates.我是一个很棒的推销员,我能把盗版的Windows 2000卖给比尔*盖茨.3、I love shopping!My mom(friends) says,I should become a legislator ‘cause I bring so many bills into the house.我酷爱买东西!所以我妈(朋友)说我应该当国会议员的.因为,我把那么多的bill(账单/请愿书/法案)带进了the house(家里/议院).以上一些简单自我介绍只是个参考,希望想学英语的同学或是想把英语说得更漂亮的人士能够举一反三做出更具魅力符合自己个性的自我介绍.Sweetness of your name fills my heart when I forget mine — like the morning sun when the mist is melted.英语面试常用句型 上午好/下午好/晚上好!我的名字叫…….今天有机会进行自我介绍深感荣幸.我乐意回答你们所提出来的任何问题.我希望我今天能表现的非常出色.2、I am -years old,born in province/Beijing,northeast/southeast/southwest…… of china,and I am currently a freshman(大一新生)/sophomore(大二学生)/junior(大三学生)/senior(大四学生) student at Capital Institute of Physical Education.我今年……岁,出生在……省/北京,它位于中国的东北/东南/西南……等部.我目前是首都体育学院大一/大二/大三/大四的学生.3、 My major is sports training of basketball/voellyball/football/badminton/pingbang/tennis/ 我主修篮球/排球/足球/羽毛球/乒乓球/网球/田径/游泳/跆拳道等运动训练专业.在我毕业以后,我将会获得学士学位.4、In the past 1/2/3 years,I spend most of my time on study.I have passed CET3/4/6 and I have acquired basic knowledge of sports training both in theory and in practice.在过去的1/2/3年中,我把大量的时间用在学习上.我已经通过了大学英语2/3/4/6级.而且,我已经从理论和实践二方面对运动训练专业的基础知识有了一个大致的了解.5、Besides,I have attended several sports meetings held in Beijing.I am also the volunteers of China Tennis Open,Chinese Badminton Masters…… .Through these I have a deeply understanding of my major—sports training.除此以外,我还参加了在北京举行的许多运动会.我还是中国网球公开赛,羽毛球大师赛……的志愿者.通过这些,我对运动训练专业有了一个更深刻的了解.6、I have lots of interest,such as singing,dancing,drawing and so on.我有很多兴趣爱好,如唱歌、跳舞、画画等.7、Thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求写一段100个单词左右的英语自我介绍
求写一段100个单词左右的英语自我介绍英文名 SUNNY性格活泼开朗.喜欢看美剧,比如吸血鬼日记.喜欢听流行音乐(希望这里能陈述一下原因…比如音乐能带给我活力啊什么的)其他的可以自由发挥,尽量高大上一点,用词什么的符合高一英语水平.
Good morning classmates,my name is Sunny.I am a outgoing girl,just like my English name,I can bring sunshine for everyone.I like watching American TV series.Do you know I love it very much,becase of its leading man who named Stefan(Damon).And I like pop music,I think their rhythm are active,and they can give me a good mood.Finally,I hope to get on well with you.Thanks for listenning 再问: 能否翻译给我^_^? 再答: 同学们早上好,我的名字是SUNNY 我是一个活泼的女孩 就像我的英文名一样 我可以给每个人带来阳光 我喜欢看美剧 你们知道吸血鬼日记么 我非常喜欢它 因为它的一个名叫Stefan/Damon的男主角我也喜欢流行音乐 我认为它们的节奏很有活力 并且它们可以给我带来好心情 最后 我喜欢可以和你们好好相处 感谢倾听
与《求写一段100个单词左右的英语自我介绍》相关的作业问题
我叫薛秋月.今年12岁上初一,平时我喜欢出去玩,我练过5年的舞蹈,我的数学不是很好我自己没什么特长就是说话说的快.自己很活泼.我爱我的家人.my name is qiu-yue xue,12 this year in yr 7,normaly i like to go out,i've learn 5 years of
The nowadays social science and technology is developed,the computer use already extremely was common,almost each each household all had puter ver
《昆虫记》是法国杰出昆虫学家、文学家法布尔的传世佳作,亦是一部不朽的著作.它熔作者毕生研究成果和人生感悟于一炉,以人性观照虫性,将昆虫世界化作供人类获得知识、趣味、美感和思想的美文益书.是否可以解决您的问题?
《昆虫记》是法国杰出昆虫学家、文学家法布尔的传世佳作,亦是一部不朽的著作.它熔作者毕生研究成果和人生感悟于一炉,以人性观照虫性,将昆虫世界化作供人类获得知识、趣味、美感和思想的美文益书.
Yu Hao Ming is a mandarin pop singer from Guangzhou,China.He recently rose to fame due to his appearance on the Chinese singing competition Superboy (2007),on w
Allow me to introduce myself here .I was born in Zhejiang Province ,I am passionate and like to help others .All members of my family include me like listening
My home town is a beautiful place.It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town.Many peo
不用别人帮你.只要抓住几个要点就行了:1 介绍自己:姓名,出身,学历2 工作情况:experience,你对这个行业所了解的事情,包括行情,行规,行价等等,尽量说的面面俱到.3 be honest4 这是最重要的,有礼貌,懂得察言观色,面视之后记得写一封thanks letter感谢面视官注意:不求英语流利,只求英语说
my name is luke.l come from china.llike . 再答: 不明白的话可以再问我,望采纳,谢谢再问: 这是十句话吗 再答: 我喜欢什么。。。可以自己编啊,我又不知道你喜欢什么再问: 是中考英语口语考试的自我介绍 再答: 或者my monther is...my father is...再
你自己搜搜一下 en63 英语面试常见问题汇总
给的信息太少啊!怎么介绍,like this:hello, my name is Hou Ya chao, i come from shanxi province, as we know,you can find coal everywhere ,oh, joking!i like doing sth(playing
Hello, everyone. I am very happy to introduce myself to you. MY name is.I am fourteen years old. I am friendly and honest. I can always get on well with others.
很高兴为您解答.Introduction:Good morning,everyone!各位,早上好!It's my honor to present myself here..很荣幸在这做自我介绍.My name is XX.我叫XX.I'M XX years old.我今年XX岁.I come from XX cit
在这个人世间,所有东西都会随着时间的流逝而消失,甚至毁灭.但唯有母爱,它永远是那么伟大、无私,不会随着时间的流逝而消失.小时候,还没有学会走路的我总喜欢让妈妈抱着,那种感觉十分温暖让我久久不能忘怀.而妈妈也经常抱着我散步.妈妈,你知道吗?在那些日子每当我被你小心翼翼地抱着,我就会有一种无比的自豪与快乐.透过别的小朋友的
这样开头:生活中,有的人对你来说就像文学名著,欣赏他需要你慢慢品读,但对你而言他却是遥不可及的,不是你生活、生命中所需要的人;有的人对你来说就像新华字典,里面有你需要的每一个字,你却不愿意一页一页地读他,可是他却是离你最近的,你生活、生命中必须的人.面对这样的困惑和选择,我们究竟是要选择理想的人而不是需要的人,还是选择
尊敬的各位领导.……你们好.我们某某某班是一个团结敢拼.奋发向上的班级.就如我们的班徽.每个同学都是巨龙的身体,在什么老师的带领下.镀金昂首,飞过困难.今天,我们要唱响……,它象征着我们班多少同学…….一起创新穿越到新的明天!现编的,.饿,可以将就一下……
“天下大事,必作于细;天下难事,必作于易.”热爱学校不是一件可以一蹴而就的事,却是可以点点滴滴、每一分每一秒都在做的事.“一万年太久,我们只争朝夕”,让我们从小事做起,从细节做起,做一个热爱学校的人.
啊,老师―― 人类灵魂的工程师,唯有这光辉的名字,才有着像大海一样丰富、蓝天一样深湛的内涵! 老师,这个光彩夺目的名称,将像一颗灿烂的明星,永远高悬在我们的胸中. 即使我两鬓斑白,依然会由衷地呼唤您一声老师!在这个神圣而崇高的字眼面前,我永远是一个需要启蒙的学生! 在生活的大海上,老师,您就像高高的航标灯,屹立在辽阔的
Here is the measures of getting information on the latest fashion trends in the USA.According to the table,Internet,Magazines and TV Fashion Shows each has resp扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语 自我介绍 100词 左右急用啊··
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
My name am Li Rong ,is a Class One Grade Six student of Hongshan elementary school.I like dancing,performing,managing,and singing!The hobbies are much more.I have written a good character,obtains teacher's performance frequently.From the first grade,I has been being various branches group leader.I had obtained many certificates,and have published many articles.Hoped that my performance can make you to satisfy!Hoped that my name can keep in your heart!相关信息:1、 以星座为话题作自我介绍 I’m an Aries.Arians are supposed to be courageous leaders but troublesome followers.Half true.I’m definitely a troublesome.follower.(我是牧羊座的.牧羊座的人据说是很有胆识的领导人物,但同时也是很会惹麻烦的部属.说对了一半,我的确是个麻烦的部属.) I’m a Leo.Some good Leo traits are:broad-minded,loving,faithful.Bad traits are:bossy,patronizing.I’m a typical Leo.I’m faithful but
(我属狮子座.狮子座的优点是心胸宽阔、有爱心,以及忠诚;缺点则是专横、自以为是.我就是典型的狮子座,忠诚却又自负.) 2、I’m a person of principle.I do NOT compromise.Because I don’t smoke ,I do NOT wear a T-shirt with a Marlboro logo,even if somebody gives one to me free.我是个有原则的人,绝对不会妥协.因为我不抽烟,所以我也不会穿印有万宝路字样的T恤,即使有人免费送给我.I’m a great salesman.I could sell a knockoff Windows 2000 to Bill Gates.我是一个很棒的推销员,我能把盗版的Windows 2000卖给比尔*盖茨.3、I love shopping!My mom(friends) says,I should become a legislator ‘cause I bring so many bills into the house.我酷爱买东西!所以我妈(朋友)说我应该当国会议员的.因为,我把那么多的bill(账单/请愿书/法案)带进了the house(家里/议院).以上一些简单自我介绍只是个参考,希望想学英语的同学或是想把英语说得更漂亮的人士能够举一反三做出更具魅力符合自己个性的自我介绍.Sweetness of your name fills my heart when I forget mine — like the morning sun when the mist is melted.英语面试常用句型 上午好/下午好/晚上好!我的名字叫…….今天有机会进行自我介绍深感荣幸.我乐意回答你们所提出来的任何问题.我希望我今天能表现的非常出色.2、I am -years old,born in province/Beijing,northeast/southeast/southwest…… of china,and I am currently a freshman(大一新生)/sophomore(大二学生)/junior(大三学生)/senior(大四学生) student at Capital Institute of Physical Education.我今年……岁,出生在……省/北京,它位于中国的东北/东南/西南……等部.我目前是首都体育学院大一/大二/大三/大四的学生.3、 My major is sports training of basketball/voellyball/football/badminton/pingbang/tennis/ 我主修篮球/排球/足球/羽毛球/乒乓球/网球/田径/游泳/跆拳道等运动训练专业.在我毕业以后,我将会获得学士学位.4、In the past 1/2/3 years,I spend most of my time on study.I have passed CET3/4/6 and I have acquired basic knowledge of sports training both in theory and in practice.在过去的1/2/3年中,我把大量的时间用在学习上.我已经通过了大学英语2/3/4/6级.而且,我已经从理论和实践二方面对运动训练专业的基础知识有了一个大致的了解.5、Besides,I have attended several sports meetings held in Beijing.I am also the volunteers of China Tennis Open,Chinese Badminton Masters…… .Through these I have a deeply understanding of my major—sports training.除此以外,我还参加了在北京举行的许多运动会.我还是中国网球公开赛,羽毛球大师赛……的志愿者.通过这些,我对运动训练专业有了一个更深刻的了解.6、I have lots of interest,such as singing,dancing,drawing and so on.我有很多兴趣爱好,如唱歌、跳舞、画画等.7、Thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求写一篇100到,150字的英语自我介绍短文。内容不要太传统,比如只介绍姓名兴趣爱好这些。要具有新 要有翻译,(不少于100个.
求写一篇100到,150字的英语自我介绍短文。内容不要太传统,比如只介绍姓名兴趣爱好这些。要具有新
要有翻译,(不少于100个.
求写一篇100到,150字的英语自我介绍短文。内容不要太传统,比如只介绍姓名兴趣爱好这些。要具有新
150字的英语自我介绍短文求写一篇100到,比如只介绍姓名兴趣爱好这些。内容不要太传统。要具有新意
  i like reading very much. of course, this name is very good and i like it very much.   sometimes i think i am a little strange. it also says that some people think i am strange because i hate to be like others. i try to do everything differently.   i like yellow the most. yellow is the color of the sun, it can remind me of a warm, sunny day. my father thought hard about my name. i want everyone to speak english in the daily life. i think i should work harder. he consulted the dictionary two times to find how to name me. i can’t say too much about my appearance.   i can’t see i am a pretty girl.   of course, most students have problems in their study. i don’t know how to make progress. that is the only way. because i often think the world isn’t full of happiness. and i want to be different from others. i hate superficial people. yellow is also the color of wisdom. but always i am very out-going and kind to others. i can’t say ‘no’ to others. so i don’t know how to refuse, i make a little progress in my study, but i am not an ugly person, either. i am very general. maybe i am modest. aquarius has many friends. it represents kindness and wisdom. but i don’t think i am such a clever person.   my star sign is aquarius.   in this term. in my life, i have my parents’ love, and many, many people’s love. i am happy. i achieved so much, and i also lost so much  i have spent fifteen years in my life. so, this is my ninth year to study. by the way, my name is wengjingru.......
  i like reading very much. of course, this name is very good and i like it very much.   sometimes i think i am a little strange. it also says that some people think i am strange because i hate to be like others. i try to do everything differently.   i like yellow the most. yellow is the color of the sun, it can remind me of a warm, sunny day. my father thought hard about my name. i want everyone to speak english in the daily life. i think i should work harder. he consulted the dictionary two times to find how to name me. i can’t say too much about my appearance.   i can’t see i am a pretty girl.   of course, most students have problems in their study. i don’t know how to make progress. that is the only way. because i often think the world isn’t full of happiness. and i want to be different from others. i hate superficial people. yellow is also the color of wisdom. but always i am very out-going and kind to others. i can’t say ‘no’ to others. so i don’t know how to refuse, i make a little progress in my study, but i am not an ugly person, either. i am very general. maybe i am modest. aquarius has many friends. it represents kindness and wisdom. but i don’t think i am such a clever person.   my star sign is aquarius.   in this term. in my life, i have my parents’ love, and many, many people’s love. i am happy. i achieved so much, and i also lost so much  i have spent fifteen years in my life. so, this is my ninth year to study. by the way, my name is wengjingru.......
一、让失去变得可爱 一个老人在高速行驶的火车上,不小心把刚买的新鞋从窗口掉了一只,周围的人倍感惋惜,...
车站小事 清早,雨不停的下着。公共汽车站上等车的人排了长长的一队。站在最前面的是一个十来岁的女孩。她...
时光流逝,丰富多彩的三年初中生活即将结束,这三年是我人生中最重要的一段里程,它将永远铭记在我的脑海里...
这个星期,我收集了许多中国传统的资料:有传统文化、传统民间艺术、传统节日等。我最喜欢传统节日了,因为...
你可能感兴趣的主题}

我要回帖

更多关于 高二英语期中考试试卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信