求助大神,Servermysql doesn t exist't listen

Hello,? I have installed the OpenVAS setup on RHEL 7 Linux machine. The installation is successful & I am able to get WEB UI for OpenVAS.? But there is no result in scanning. Only seeing error in severity.? So I run the OpenVAS Check Setup utility & found that the scanner is installed, but getting below error for redis server .? Error :redis-server is not running or not listening on socket: /tmp/redis.sock? Erro: Your OpenVas 8 installation yet not complete? I confirmed that , the server have updated redis package.? Can you please help me on how to proceed on this?Anyone know the solution on redis server error?On Thursday, 16 July
PM, "Mehta, Prasad" &***@.au& wrote:&!--#yiv _filtered #yiv {font-family:Cpanose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}#yiv #yiv p.yivMsoNormal, #yiv li.yivMsoNormal, #yiv div.yivMsoNormal {margin:0margin-bottom:.0001font-size:11.0font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";}#yiv a:link, #yiv span.yivMsoHyperlink {color:text-decoration:}#yiv a:visited, #yiv span.yivMsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:text-decoration:}#yiv span.yivEmailStyle17 {font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:font-weight:font-style:}#yiv .yivMsoChpDefault {font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";} _filtered #yiv {margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0}#yiv div.yivWordSection1 {}--&Hello,
I have installed the OpenVAS setup on RHEL 7 Linux machine. The installation is successful & I am able to get WEB UI for OpenVAS.
But there is no result in scanning. Only seeing error in severity.
So I run the OpenVAS Check Setup utility & found that the scanner is installed, but getting below error for redis server .
Error :redis-server is not running or not listening on socket: /tmp/redis.sock
Erro: Your OpenVas 8 installation yet not complete
I confirmed that , the server have updated redis package.
Can you please help me on how to proceed on this?
Best Regards, Prasad Mehta B Wing Kensington, Powai, Mumbai, India T: +61 2
E: ***@.au
? Confidential communicationWestpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141)Westpac Institutional Bank is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation
Raw Message
redis-server doesn't listen on /tmp/redis.sock by default. Try addingthe line `unixsocket /tmp/redis.sock` to your redis.conf and running`/etc/init.d/redis-server restart`?*Wesley J. Botham* | Software Developer, U.S. Rating*Applied Systems, Inc.*Hello,I have installed the OpenVAS setup on RHEL 7 Linux machine. Theinstallation is successful & I am able to get WEB UI for OpenVAS.But there is no result in scanning. Only seeing error in severity.So I run the OpenVAS Check Setup utility & found that the scanner isinstalled, but getting below error for redis server .**/tmp/redis.sock****Erro: Your OpenVas 8 installation yet not complete***I confirmed that , the server have updated redis package.Can you please help me on how to proceed on this?Anyone know the solution on redis server error?On Thursday, 16 July
PM, "Mehta, Prasad"Hello,I have installed the OpenVAS setup on RHEL 7 Linux machine. Theinstallation is successful & I am able to get WEB UI for OpenVAS.But there is no result in scanning. Only seeing error in severity.So I run the OpenVAS Check Setup utility & found that the scanner isinstalled, but getting below error for redis server .**/tmp/redis.sock****Erro: Your OpenVas 8 installation yet not complete***I confirmed that , the server have updated redis package.Can you please help me on how to proceed on this?Best Regards,Prasad MehtaB Wing Kensington, Powai, Mumbai, IndiaT: +61 2 Confidential communicationWestpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141)Westpac Institutional Bank is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation_______________________________________________Openvas-discuss mailing listhttps://lists.wald.intevation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openvas-discuss
Raw Message
Hi,your default redis installation only listens on the tcp port, not the UNIX Socket.From openvas-scanner-5.0.4/doc/redis_config.txt:OpenVAS can currently only access redis via a unix socket. This choice has beenmade for the sake of speed and security. No authentication is supported yet, werely on filesystem permissions to protect the KBs.The path to the unix socket is '/tmp/redis.sock' by default, and can be changedusing the 'kb_location' parameter.On the redis side, use the following directives:port 0 # prevent redis from listening on a TCP socketunixsocket /tmp/redis.sockunixsocketperm 700timeout 0There is also a example config shipped with OpenVAS that you canuse.WinniSent: Thursday, July 16, :55 PMSubject: [Openvas-discuss] OpenVAS Installation : Error :redis-server is notrunning or not listening on socket: /tmp/redis.sockHello,I have installed the OpenVAS setup on RHEL 7 Linux machine. The installation issuccessful & I am able to get WEB UI for OpenVAS.But there is no result in scanning. Only seeing error in severity.So I run the OpenVAS Check Setup utility & found that the scanner is installed,but getting below error for redis server .Error :redis-server is not running or not listening on socket: /tmp/redis.sockErro: Your OpenVas 8 installation yet not completeI confirmed that , the server have updated redis package.Can you please help me on how to proceed on this?Best Regards,Prasad MehtaB Wing Kensington , Powai, Mumbai, IndiaT: +61 2 Confidential communicationWestpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141)Westpac Institutional Bank is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation_______________________________________________Openvas-discuss mailing listhttps://lists.wald.intevation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openvas-discuss
Loading...在 SegmentFault,解决技术问题
每个月,我们帮助 1000 万的开发者解决各种各样的技术问题。并助力他们在技术能力、职业生涯、影响力上获得提升。
一线的工程师、著名开源项目的作者们,都在这里:
获取验证码
已有账号?
问题对人有帮助,内容完整,我也想知道答案
问题没有实际价值,缺少关键内容,没有改进余地
//这是koa启动文件var koa = require('koa');var path = require('path');var router = require('koa-router')();var server = require('koa-static');
var datas = require('./app/router/datas');var index = require('./app/router/index');
var app = new koa();
app.use(server(path.join(__dirname, 'app')));
router.use('/',index.routes());router.use('/datas',datas.routes());
app.use(router.routes());
app.on('error', function(err,ctx){
console.log(err);
app.listen(9999,function(){
console.log('服务器已开启,端口9999,浏览器中打开:localhost:9999');
//这是index文件,index中使用了router.redirect方法var router = require('koa-router')();
router.get('/', function() {
console.log('确实已经进来了');
router.redirect('', 'view/login/login.html');
} catch (error) {
console.log(error);
module.exports =
运行时,页面输入localhost:9999,控制台确实打出“确实已经进来了”,但是页面就是不跳转,这到底是为什么??帮帮忙。小白正在学koa!
答案对人有帮助,有参考价值
答案没帮助,是错误的答案,答非所问
我写express时踩过这样的坑,当时好像是因为listen没有end。所以程序就一直在挂着。
你在redirect后加个router.end()
//koa应该有这样的方法
分享到微博?
关闭理由:
删除理由:
忽略理由:
推广(招聘、广告、SEO 等)方面的内容
与已有问题重复(请编辑该提问指向已有相同问题)
答非所问,不符合答题要求
宜作评论而非答案
带有人身攻击、辱骂、仇恨等违反条款的内容
无法获得确切结果的问题
非开发直接相关的问题
非技术提问的讨论型问题
其他原因(请补充说明)
我要该,理由是:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
—Let's go and fly kites,______?—Great!A.will you & B.shall we & & C.don't you2.There are many kinds of music ________ now.A.listening to & & & B.for listening to & & & & C.to listen to & & & D.listened3._________ in a music lesson or at a concert.A.Both & & & B.Either & & &C.Neither & & & &D.Not only请说明理由,还可追加
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
B表示建议,如果是Let us分开表示请求要用will youClisten是不及物动词后面必须跟to,to do做定语,……的音乐类似于I have many things to do.我有很多要做的事情.B 固定搭配,both A and B,either A or B,neither A nor B,not only A but also B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B sh all we
用于回答Let's 的反义疑问句BB
either....or,neither......nor
1.B shall we解析:let's 的反意疑问句是shall we。2.C.to listen to
解析:there be 句型中,用不定式作定语,意思是有要做的什么事。3.B和C都有可能正确。该题不完整,没有上下文,无法确定。但B和C都可以和or搭配。
B &let's打头的祈使句,反意疑问句用shall weC 不定式作后置定语B either...or...不是......就是......, 或者......或者......
Let's.......,shall we?Let us.....,will you?C.there be句型固定搭配B。Either...or....句型 both...andNeither...norNot only...but also...
1、B lets 的反义疑问句为shall we let us为will you2、C listen to 为固定词组3、B either。。。or。。。为固定词组搭配
扫描下载二维码Adb命令问题
升级最新的Android Sdk,发现Android不能发现genymotion模拟器,同时使用adb shell命令发现错误如下。
$ adb shell
adb server version (32) doesn
error: could not install *smartsocket* listener: Address already in use
ADB server didn
* failed to start daemon *
error: cannot connect to daemon
原来是genymotion中的adb命令被占用冲突了,直接打开genymotion的Setting,切换到第四个标签页(ADB),选择Use custom Android Sdk tools,然后选择我们开发使用的Sdk路径即可。
本文已收录于以下专栏:
相关文章推荐
夜神android模拟器无法使用sdk内部自带的adb 除非版本相同
如果产生这样的错的话我们需要使用
首先定位到夜神模拟器的安装目录
使用nox_adb connect 127.0.0.1:6...
运行adb 命令的时候报错:
C:\Users\Administrator&adb devices
List of devices attached
adb server version (31) d...
启动adb报:
List of devices attached
adb server version (31) doesn't match this client (36); killi...
报错信息如下 
C:\Users\Linux&adb shell 
adb server version (31) doesn’t match this client (36); killing…...
报错信息如下
C:\Users\linux&adb shell
adb server version (31) doesn’t match this client (36); killing…
最近在android studio中使用genymotion的模拟器和真机调试时,往往找不到模拟器和手机。adb命令的时候发现提示如下:
$ adb devices
adb server versi...
最近新配置的电脑环境,运行adb devices 的时候总是出现 adb server version (31) doesn't match this client (39);
经过在网上多次搜索,...
adb server version (32) doesn't match this client (36); killing...
在用adb执行命令的时候,可能会报这种错误..
adb server version (31) doesn’t match this client (39)
* daemon started...
他的最新文章
讲师:汪剑
讲师:刘道宽
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)2013年12月 C/C++大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年12月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年11月 C/C++大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年10月 C/C++大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2013年 总版技术专家分年内排行榜第三
2012年 总版技术专家分年内排行榜第七
2013年12月 C/C++大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年12月 Linux/Unix社区大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年11月 C/C++大版内专家分月排行榜第二2013年10月 C/C++大版内专家分月排行榜第二
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。}

我要回帖

更多关于 ns doesn t exist 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信