a laa lot of的意思 bowl的后面是什么

A: 1 ? B: Yes. I’d like some noodles. A: 2 would you like? B: Carrot and chicken noodles, please. A: 3 bowl of noodles would you like? B: A small bowl, please. A: Would you like 4 ? B: I’d like a la 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
&A: 1______________________?B: Yes. I’d like some noodles.A: 2______________________ would you like?B: Carrot and chicken noodles, please.A: 3______________________bowl of noodleswould you like?B: A small bowl, please.A: Would you like 4_______________________?B: I’d like a large bottle of lemonade.A: What 5__________________ would you like?B: No, that’s all. Thank you.&
【答案】&&Can I help you& &&What kind ofnoodles &What size &something to drink?/anything to drink ?/some drinks?/any drinks?& &&else【解析】此题考查情景对话的对话规则。&
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
4-Day Beijing Culture Group TourAre you new to Shanghai? Do you want to see more of China? If the answer is yes, how about going to Beijing for the weekend? Visit the Great Wall and other places of interest, and enjoy Beijing Roast Duck.Tour Price: $590Call us! 800-820-62228-Day Colourful Yunnan Group TourIf you like a spring climate and clean air, then Yunnan is the place for you! Another true highlight(亮点) of the area) is experiencing the cultures of minorities(少数民族)that live in this area.Places to visit: Kunming-Dali-LijiangTour Price: $1,290Call US! 800-820-81884-Day Beautiful Guilin& Private(私人的) TourAre you tired of city life? Do you want some fresh air? Then come to Guilin and Yangshuo for a few relaxing days to enjoy the river life, or just take it easy in one of the many cafes and bars.Tour Price1& person2-5persons6-9persons$630$565$527&Call Us! 800-810-65625-Day Sanya Private TourSanya is famous for its wonderful sunshine, white sandy beaches and clear water. Instead of a busy trip, you can relax here by walking along the beaches and breathing the fresh air!Tour Price1& person2-5persons6-9persons$569$548$535&Call Us! 800-810-5222&【小题1】If you want to take a trip to the beach, you should call _______.A.800-810-6562B.800-820-6222C.800-820-8188D.800-810-5222【小题2】If you take the "4-Day Beautiful Guilin& Private(私人的) Tour", you will be able to _________.A.visit the Great WallB.enjoy the river lifeC.enjoy the spring climateD.experience city life【小题3】How long will the " Beijing Culture Group Tour" last?A.Four days.B.Five days.C.A week.D.Eight days.【小题4】Mrs. Li plans to take the "5-Day Sanya Private Tour" with her two daughters. How much do they need to pay?A$1,890.&&&& B.$1,707.&& C.$1,644.&&& D.$1,770.【小题5】If you take the "________", you will be able to experience different cultures.A.4-Day Beijing Culture Group TourB.8-Day Colourful Yunnan Group TourC.4-Day Beautiful Guilin Private(私人的) TourD.5-Day Sanya Private Tour
下面是一份针对某市初中生的生活方式的调查问卷表(questionnaire)。该表包括问题、分值(scores)和结论。请先根据自己的实际情况完成问卷调查表,计算出自己的得分,再据此写一篇短文内容包括,简单描述你的生活方式,说出你的得分,并通过你的最后得分确定你的生活方式是否健康,并说出你今后的打算。 Middle school students’ lifestyle questionnaireYour choice:1. How often do you exercise?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. less than three times a week&B. three to six times a weekC. every day2. How long do you sleep every night?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. less than 7 hours&&&& B. more than 9 hours.&&&&& C. 7-9 hours3. How much TV do you watch without a stop every day?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. more than 2 hours&& B. 1 hour to 2 hours& C. less than half an hour4. How often do you eat cakes, cookies, sweets, ice-cream and junk food? &&&&&&&&&A. often&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sometimes&&&&&&&&& C. never5. How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. sometimes&&&&&&&&& C. often6. How often do you walk to school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sometimes&&&&&&&&& C. oftenScores:& A="1" point& B="2points&&" C="3" points&&&& Your health score:&Conclusion:6~9 points: Not healthy at all. Need exercise. Watch less TV. Sleep enough hours. Need healthy food.10~13 points: Not bad but not healthy enough. Need more exercise, sleep and healthier food.14~18 points: Very healthy. Congratulations!注意:1.描述生活方式请勿照抄原句,尽量用自己的话来写。 2. 字数不少于60。
来源:2015届安徽省八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
从方框中选择最佳选项补全对话,有两项多余。A.Was it excitingB.How was your vacationC.How was the movieD.Frank helped me study itE.Where did you go on vacationF.What did you do last nightG.Did you go to the movies last nightA: 1. ?B:It was great.I enjoyed it.A:  2. ?B:My family went to the Great Wall. We visited myuncle in Beijing.A:  3. ?B:No,I stayed at home and studied for the math exam. 4.&&Did you go?A:Yes,I did.I saw Lost in Thailand(《人再囧途之泰囧》)last night.B:  5.?A:It was really exciting.&
来源:2013届浙江省乐清市初一上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
从方框中选择合适的句子,补全对话。其中有两项多余。A: Good afternoon, Jack !B: Good afternoon, Jim!A: &&&1&& &Jack?B: Yes, I do. I like doing some sports. Iplay sports every day.A: Really? &&&2&&B: Well, I like basketball and soccer.A: &&&3&& B: I like it very much. &&&4&&My father and I often play it on weekend. How about you?A: I like it, too. I have a tennis racket.Let’s play tennis.B: &&&5&& &Let’sgo!&
来源:2013届安徽省桐城市初二第二学期阶段检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
A: &1.&Mike?B: I’m reading a magazine about UFO.A: Really? &2.B: Well. &3.&The universe(宇宙) is so big and three millionsof stars in it. I think there must be some kinds of living creatures(生物) in the outer space. They maybe clever than us. &4.&Have you heard of the reports about theUFOs which flew over Beijing, Wuhan and Hangzhou recently(最近)?A: Oh, yes. And I’ve also read some otherreports about the UFOs.B: &5.A: Well, I can’t really agree with you.
A. What do you think of UFOs? B. What are you reading? C. They are trying to visit us. D. Do you believe there are real UFOs? E. Some of UFO stories may be true.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号La BowLa拉宝拉酒店预订_La BowLa拉宝拉酒店优惠价格_缤客12/27: Gators arrive in New Orleans for Sugar Bowl |
No. 3 Florida Gators head coach Will Muschamp met with the media on Thursday upon his team’s arrival in New Orleans, LA to preview the 2013 Sugar Bowl against the Louisville Cardinals and provide updates on his team heading into the game.
TRANSFERS CONFIRMED
Muschamp confirmed , which gives the Gators three in the last two weeks. He said that both redshirt junior offensive tackle Matt Patchan and sophomore safety De’Ante Saunders “just needed a fresh start given their situations.”
“I really appreciate their time at Florida, and we wish them the best,” he added.
He also spoke about keeping Florida players out of trouble and how those practices have unfolded over the last year or so. “It’s a continual education and stressing to the players everyday about making good choices,” Muschamp said. “Everyone makes bad decisions here and there, but these are good kids. It’s also about recruiting the right kind of guys and understanding the standard of excellence at the University of Florida on and off the field.”
Senior Mike linebacker Jon Bostic explained that he is proud of how the team has stayed out of trouble most of the year but is nevertheless sad to see Saunders leave the program. “Our guys have been smart all year. We work together to have each other’s back and stay out of trouble. We all make sure that we are always going in the right direction,” he said. “[Saunders is] one of our brothers and it’s tough to see him leave the program. Though at the same time, this might be what’s best for him personally.”
GETTING TO 12 WINS
Though the coach admitted that the Cardinals are going to put up a fight on Jan. 2, Muschamp has been “very pleased” with the team’s preparation through practice last Friday when everyone dispersed for the holiday break. He has also put a great importance on winning this game for Florida.
“It’s absolutely critical. We are trying to become just the sixth team in Florida history to reach 12 wins, which is huge considering how successful this program has been,” Muschamp said. “It’s also an opportunity to finish the season ranked in the top five, possibly No. 3. These things are important to our program as we continue to move forward. This is a one-game season. We haven’t played in a long time but there’s a lot of motivation to play well in this game since it’s a BCS game. We have a special team, and they deserve a special night. We want to send them out the right way and that can only be done with a win.”
The seniors that have stuck with this program through thick and thin will be all-in next Wednesday, but sophomore quarterback Jeff Driskel also sees this as a great opportunity to completely knock the 2011 season out of the team’s memory and focus on moving forward.
“It goes back to the offseason. We didn’t have a season that Florida expects year in and year out, so we kind of took that to heart in the offseason. We trained hard, we practiced hard and we really came together. It’s kind of cool to see all the hard work in the offseason pay off during the season,” he said.
Driskel is excited for the opportunity to win a bowl game as a starter “on a national stage [in] one of the biggest games of the year.” He continued, “We’re honored to be in the game. We’re honored to be in the Sugar Bowl, so we’re going to practice well and we’re going to prepare well so we can play well when the game rolls around.”
Read the rest of what the Gators had to say…after the break!
HIGH MARKS IN THE CLASSROOM, TOO
Not only have the Gators done well on the field, they also performed very well in the classroom. Muschamp said Florida football had its best semester academically since he took over in the spring of 2011. There were 39 players that registered a 3.0 grade point average or higher including 10 true freshmen (five that played, five that redshirted). Additionally, Bostic, redshirt senior wide receiver Frankie Hammond, Jr. and walk-on redshirt junior defensive back Tim Clark achieved a 4.0. “I’m really proud of our accomplishments off the field, in the classroom,” Muschamp said.
NOTES AND QUOTES
>> Muschamp’s opening statement: “On behalf of the University of Florida, Dr. Bernie Machen, Jeremy Foley and our football program, we are really honored to be back in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. Special thanks to Paul Hoolahan and Jeff Hundley for extending the invitation. I am really honored to be back in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. Of course, New Orleans and the Sugar Bowl are great memories for the University of Florida – the 1996 national championship game and a lot of other great games. A great personal memory for me was the 2003 national championship game when I was the defensive coordinator at LSU. It’s a lot of fun to be here, and we’re excited as we move forward. We’ve had good preparation in Gainesville with our team primarily getting most of the game plan in. We’ve just got to refine some things as we move through the week. We’ll have our normal game week starting with practice today so we’re looking forward to that.”
>> Muschamp on his evaluations of Louisville as a whole: “Beginning our prep for Louisville, I’ve got a lot of respect for Charlie Strong. For me, it all starts with Teddy Bridgewater. The guy’s an outstanding player. He’s the No. 1 efficiency passer in the country. He threw for over 3,000 yards, close to 30 touchdowns, and is completing right at 70 percent of his passes. They have a very talented corps of receivers in [Deon] Rogers and [DeVante] Parker. Those guys are all talented guys that can do some different things. [Damian] Copeland leads them in receptions. They’re
they run extremely well. Marcus Smith is an explosive rusher and a guy they use a lot of different ways. Charlie’s track record as a defensive coordinator speaks for itself.”
>> Muschamp on winning the national title in 2003 while coaching at LSU: “Winning the game was the most important moment, but also having a really dominant performance on the defensive end. To win the game on defense late in the game is huge to me.”
>> Driskel on what stands out for the Cardinals defensively:
“They have good [defensive backs]. Their DBs make good plays on the ball. [Adrian] Bushell has like 12 pass break-ups this year, which is insane. We’re going to have to get open and we’re going to have to make clean throws against these guys, so we’re excited for the challenge.”
>> Bostic on playing the last game of his collegiate career: “You never want this to be your last game but playing in the Sugar Bowl is a great way to end a career. It would be great to go out on a good note. A lot of people say ‘I want to hurry up and get out of here, and move on to what’s next,’ but at the same time it’s great being on the field and in the locker room with the guys I grew up with.”
>> Bostic on Strong and what he means to him: “He’s the kind of guy that will get after you right away and push you to do the right thing. He’s the main guy who recruited me to come to Florida. I’ve had a good relationship with him ever since high school. A lot of coaches try to sell the program when they are recruiting, but he really wanted to form a relationship with me and be more than just a coach. I knew wherever Charlie went he was going to have success. It was just a matter of time before somebody gave him a chance after all the great things he has done.”
* All quotes courtesy of the Sugar Bowl.
Related Reading
5 Comments
October 16, 2017
What will Florida Gators football look like in 2018?
Usually, it is wise to wait until the end of a season — or perhaps into spring practice — to project what a football...
October 15, 2017
October 14, 2017
October 14, 2017
October 11, 2017通过百度音乐客户端无限制下载
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP}

我要回帖

更多关于 eat a bowl of tea 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信