well head,hand in hand together to hoary head

现在位置:现在位置:小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
The secret of emotion
1. No one knows,
&I meet you, it is right or wrong, but I know, met you, I never regret.2. The best feeling is, when I look you in the past, you have been in stare at me.3. If can't forget, don't forget.&The real forget, is not need to work on.4. If you are willing, I will like you,&
if you don't want to, I just unrequited love, you...Willing to?5. My dear, if I know from birth will meet you, then I will leave all happy waiting for you to appear.6. In the world the most melancholy unique of distance is two people was far distance, strangers, suddenly one day, they get to know each other, love each other, distance become very near.Then one day, no longer fall in love, was very nearly two people, become very far, even farther than before.7. Love a person, there will not be painful.Love a person, may have lingering pain, but he gave me the happy, happy is also the world's largest.8. I've always wanted to find a when I was frustrated, can bear my tears, when I am happy, can let I bite shoulders.9. Tonight to tomorrow during the day a little miss you, in the afternoon is expected to continue to miss you, affected by the extension of the low mood, the evening will be converted to big to critical thinking, whereby the mood will lower five degrees, this kind of weather is expected to last until meet you10..Happiness isn't about waiting for the it would come, happiness have to follow it!Meteor to find their own happiness, the stars are in situ silly wait for happiness.11. When love cannot be perfect, I would rather choose to give up, leave with a smile.Actually, I'm not great.Just, I love you!12. Those we thought would never forget things, as we never forget,
&in the process of being we forgot.One day all the memories will be recognition, time not taught me anything, it taught me don't easily to believe in fairy tales.13. Because I know that you are a easy to worry about the children, so I will wire you hand but also dare not fly too far.No matter to me as the wind to fly to the cloud I hope you can see, even if I occasionally naughty lost also know what are you waiting for me14. Miss you in every place.Alone, you also a leading role, is such a you, let I envy.15. If there are millions of reasons to leave you,&I will find a reason to stay for you.Space emotional essay collection16. The future want to and I got married the: also don't know to whom you are in a relationship?Don't give people waste feelings, find a time we meet bai.17. The people a lifetime to real fall in love with someone, but once fell in love with, the first step is to lose yourself, the second step is to lose your love.18. If this life I can have 999 times good luck,& & I am willing to put 997 times good luck to you, only keep two give oneself, is to meet you at a time, one is forever accompany you go.19. Maybe one day, in the noisy city, I miss you, I will stop, staring at that are far of figure told myself: that person, I have been deeply in love.20. No man or woman is worth your tears, and deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't make you cry.21. True love, let go of his hand,True love, empathy,&&
why too much sweet words22. If a woman really love you, she will be out of temper with you because a lot of things, but always stick to around you.23. Two men because happy together is like, if not happy also want together is love.24. The world's most remote distance, not life and death of distance, &not live far apart, but I stand in front of you, but I dare not say I love you25. I put down the dignity, put down the individual character, down stubborn, just because not put you.26. Like a person, there will not be painful.Love a person, may have lingering pain, but to my happiness, is also the world's largest happy27.&
If there is no waiting in one thousand won't have this life brief encounter, maybe even one thousand together to exchange for this life hand in hand hoary head!28. Some person-to-person meet like the meteor, sudden out an enviable sparks, but is in a hurry.29. &If I had never met you, if I never fall in love with you, if I didn't believe that at the beginning, maybe I would not be present this themselves.
站长在关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 you well my hand 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信