when people sicktake it when是什么语法

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请帮我把这篇英文文章的语法单词等错误纠正一下When it comes to health,we first think of taking exercise.As you known,it is true that not all the people are pleased to take exercise.But you have to admit that it would be beneficial to keep healthy.It is easy and important for everbady to take exercise. The sports is beneficial to our health. There are all kinds of the sports in our life,such as running,swimming and walking.I like spors. I think we should run everyday.It is a good habit. Once you get into a good habit,You'll fins it hard to get out of it.Wish you lead happy and relaxing lives in this way.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
When it comes to health,we first think of taking exercise.As you have known,it is true that not all the people like to take exercise.But you have to admit it that it would be beneficial to anybody who wants to be healthy.It is easy and important for everybody to take exercise.There are all kinds of the sports in our everyday life ,such as jogging,swimming and walking.I like sports.I think we should jog everyday.It is a good habit.Once you get into a good habit,you'll find it hard to get out of it.Wish you a happy and relaxing living in this way.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语语法:求分析句子结构:前面那部分It will only be when看不懂It will only be when public attitudes advance as far as laws have that disabled people will be fully able to take their rightful place in society.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
这是一个强调句,还记得强调句的基本结构吗?对 it is+被强调部分+that+其他对应到这句话就是it+will only be+被强调部分(这部分是when引导的时间状语从句)+其他部分翻译:只有当公众意识与法律同步时,残疾人的权益才能得到充分保障.(适当意译)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这里包含了表语从句和状语从句。整个句子It will only be when public attitudes advance as far as laws have that disabled people will be fully able to take their rightful place in society.是主句。it是主句的主语,will only be是主句的系动词部分,...
只有当社会意识和法律同步时,身心障碍人士才能在社会里得到他们应有的权益。It will only be / when public attitudes advance as far as laws have / that disabled people will be fully able to take their rightful place in society.你可以这...
扫描下载二维码拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3b136d-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语语法问题1.I missed a golden opportunity.I ___ that job when it was offered.A.must take B.should have taken C.might have taken D.should take这题为什么选B 2.A lot of things ____ by people to save the little girl now.A.are doing B.are being done C.has been done D.will be done这题为什么选B?3.Must we clean the house now?No,you ___.A.needn’t B.many not C.mustn’t D.can’t这题为什么选A 4.So far,the moon ____ by man already.A.is being visited B.will be visited C.has been visited D.was visited这题为什么选C 5.A talk on the Chinese history ____ in the school hall next week.A.was given B.has been given C.will be given D.will have been given这题为什么选C 6.The Great Wall ____ all over the world.A.have been known B.had been knownC.is know D.was known这题为什么选C?7.Our teacher ____ carefully.aA.should be listened to B.should be listenC.may be listened to D.may be listened这题为什么选A?8.By the way,when did you get your bedroom___?A.to paint B.painted C.painting D.to be painted这题为什么选B
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.虚拟语气的考点:与过去事实相反的时候,表达假设用情态动词加现在完成时态;2.现在进行时的被动语态,结构是:be动词+being+动词过去分词意为:正在被做.全句的意思是:为了拯救那个小女孩,很多事情正在被人们做;3.must的否定式表示严禁和一定不要的意思,所以c答案是错误的.Must表示必须,它的反义词应该是不必要,因此needn’t就可以了;4.现在完成时的被动语态,结构是:have/has+been+过去分词.By now已经很明确的暗示这个句子应该用现在完成时了,意为“到目前为止”.5.一般将来时的被动语态,结构为will/shall+be+过去分词.这句中的next week已经是将来时态的范畴了,加之动词的关系是被动,故选c.6.正确答案应该是is known!这是个一般现在时的被动语态.中国的长城被全世界所知,这个事实是真理性的,不必考虑其他时态,一般现在时足以.7.含有情态动词的被动语态,根据语气来讲,should表示应该,合适题目的意图.后面加上be动词的原形和动词过去分词.8.动词搭配的考点.Get/have something+过去分词表示“让别人去做某事”.故选答案b.我尽力详细解释了,不懂再问吧!只要我在线!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一题:虚拟语气。由第一句的过去时选用一般完成时。。。。。。。。
1. 虚拟语气。应该怎样而实际并未照此做。2. 正在进行时的被动语态。3. 固定搭配。4. 现在完成时,表示人类已经登陆了月球。5. 将来时的被动语态。6. 正确答案应是“is known”,是现在时的被动语态。7. 使用情态动词的被动语态。8. paint bedroom, 宾语bedroom用被动态的painted(做状语)...
so many !8题: get sth.done7.被动语态,表示学生应该听老师讲课.6.应该是 is known 即使现在也是世界知名的5.将来时被动语态4.现在完成时,被动语态3.可以说是一固定形式了,"不需要"2.现在进行是被动语态1.虚拟语态
你有病啊,不能一道一道地问啊!!这么问,没人愿意帮你!
1.虚拟语气2、现在进行时+被动3、must-need,必须(被动)-需要(主动),习惯用法4、过去完成时+单数(后面写明了是man)5、将来时+被动6、我感觉该是is known7、因为主语是teacher(人),所以listen的搭配上需要带上一个to,如果是一个teacher's lesson就不必了8、及物动词的习惯用法...
扫描下载二维码& “第二节语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1....”习题详情
228位同学学习过此题,做题成功率82.8%
第二节语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。It was a cold and cloudy afternoon. I was on the bus with my children, aged four and two, heading home when it started to rain. I realized this would mean a wet walk home&& 31&& the bus stop.Home was only two blocks away&& 32&& it was not a pleasant walk with one small boy fast asleep in the pram (手推婴儿车), the other one in a raincoat and no umbrella for myself. A pick-up truck passed us on the road and, a few minutes later, I saw it&& 33&& (pull) back and the driver looking directly at us. A young man put the window down. “Hey, here’s an umbrella for you --- please take it.” He called out.I stood there&& 34& (astonish), barely believing that the man,&& 35&& existence was unknown to me only moments ago, could be so&& 36& (thought). “Come on, give this to your mummy,” he said to my older son. I gratefully accepted the offer,&& 37& (thank) him and watched the truck disappear down the road.This man might have needed the umbrella for&& 38&& later during the day but preferred to give it to me. It was a lesson to me&& 39&& it’s possible to give without expecting anything&& 40&& return.31. from&& 32. but&& 33. pulling&& 34. astonished&&& 35. whose&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-广东省广州市高三上学期期末调研
分析与解答
习题“第二节语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第二节语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第二节语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1....”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二节语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。It was a cold and cloudy afternoon. I was on the bus with my children, aged four and two, heading home when it started to rain. I realized this would mean a wet walk home 31 the bus stop.Home was only two blocks away 32 it was not a pleasant walk with one small boy fast asleep in the pram (手推婴儿车), the other one in a raincoat and no umbrella for myself. A pick-up truck passed us on the road and, a few minutes later, I saw it 33 (pull) back and the driver looking directly at us. A young man put the window down. “Hey, here’s an umbrella for you --- please take it.” He called out.I stood there 34 (astonish), barely believing that the man, 35 existence was unknown to me only moments ago, could be so 36 (thought). “Come on, give this to your mummy,” he said to my older son. I gratefully accepted the offer, 37 (thank) him and watched the truck disappear down the road.This man might have needed the umbrella for 38 later during the day but preferred to give it to me. It was a lesson to me 39 it’s possible to give without expecting anything 40 return.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二节语法填空 (共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为31~40的相应位置上。It was a cold and cloudy afternoon. I was on the bus with my children, aged four and two, heading home when it started to rain. I realized this would mean a wet walk home 31 the bus stop.Home was only two blocks away 32 it was not a pleasant walk with one small boy fast asleep in the pram (手推婴儿车), the other one in a raincoat and no umbrella for myself. A pick-up truck passed us on the road and, a few minutes later, I saw it 33 (pull) back and the driver looking directly at us. A young man put the window down. “Hey, here’s an umbrella for you --- please take it.” He called out.I stood there 34 (astonish), barely believing that the man, 35 existence was unknown to me only moments ago, could be so 36 (thought). “Come on, give this to your mummy,” he said to my older son. I gratefully accepted the offer, 37 (thank) him and watched the truck disappear down the road.This man might have needed the umbrella for 38 later during the day but preferred to give it to me. It was a lesson to me 39 it’s possible to give without expecting anything 40 return.”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 when the people sing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信