Just how is he she的意思friendly is Friendly Ford? 什么意思

& Unit知识点 & “Many years ago, when...”习题详情
152位同学学习过此题,做题成功率87.5%
Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站)about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car. I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays meaningful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池)was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership - a shop selling cars - was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom.“Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?” I asked and explained my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said.“Thank you” - two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much.【小题1】The words “took off” underlined in Paragraph 2 mean “&&&&”.A.turned offB.moved offC.put upD.set up【小题2】What happened when the author found smoke coming out of his car?A.He had it pulled back to the gas station.B.The couple sent him a business card.C.The couple offered to help him.D.He called his friend for help.【小题3】The battery of the author’s car was dead because&&&&.A.something went wrong with the lightsB.the meeting lasted a whole dayC.he forgot to turn off the lightsD.he drove too long a distance【小题4】By telling his own experiences, the author tries to show&&&&.A.how to write a thank-you letterB.how to deal with car problemsC.the kind-heartedness of older peopleD.the importance of expressing thanksB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河北省保定市高一下学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home i...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析: 一句感谢的话,说起来并不难,但人们有时却懒得说、不屑说、不愿意说或者忘记说。殊不知,就是这样一声谢谢,送去的是尊重,得到的却是真情。在本文中作者通过讲述自己经历的两件事向读者表明了这个道理。【小题1】B词义猜测题。在上文作者提到在加油站给汽车加油,然后再根据….but had gone only a few miles when…可知作者离开加油站继续赶路,由此推断“took off”意思是“离去”,故答案B。【小题2】C细节理解题。从文章第二段内容可知作者的车出了故障后,是他在加油站见过的那对老年夫妇帮助了他,把他送到了朋友家,故答案选C。【小题3】C细节理解题。根据文章第四段In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池)was dead.可知因为作者忘了关掉车灯而将汽车的电池耗完了,故答案选C。【小题4】D推理判断题。在文中作者讲述了两个故事,在每个故事的结尾都提到了对方因作者写的感谢信而受到感动,然后在文章末尾作者又用“Thank you” - two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much.进一步深化主题,由此判断作者的写作目的是为了向读者说明向别人表示感谢的重要性。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ h...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home i...”主要考察你对“Unit”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home i...”相似的题目:
The number of& the workers in this factory&&&&&300, that is to say,it&&&&20%. has increased to have increased by has increased by have increased to
The basketball coach,as well as his team,&&&& interviewed shortly after the match for their outstanding performance.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2012·陕西,12)were wasisare
假如你是李华,某培训中心准备组织你校学生出国参加英语夏令营(English Summer Camp ) ,夏令营活动安排如下:英国文化夏令营(The UK Culture Summer Camp),美国深度语言夏令营(America Language Summer Camp)。 写一封申请信给该培训中心,报名参加其中的一个夏令营。信的内容必须包括:1. 你感兴趣的夏令营. 2. 为什么想参加这个活动。 3. 对这项活动有怎样的打算和期待。注意: 1. 词数100左右。 2. 信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数Dear Sir / Madame,I am very glad that the English Summer Camp will be held to help us improve English and learn more about English culture.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly,Li Hua&&&&
“Many years ago, when...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站)about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car. I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays meaningful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池)was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership - a shop selling cars - was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom.“Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?” I asked and explained my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said.“Thank you” - two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much.【小题1】The words “took off” underlined in Paragraph 2 mean “____”.A.turned offB.moved offC.put upD.set up【小题2】What happened when the author found smoke coming out of his car?A.He had it pulled back to the gas station.B.The couple sent him a business card.C.The couple offered to help him.D.He called his friend for help.【小题3】The battery of the author’s car was dead because____.A.something went wrong with the lightsB.the meeting lasted a whole dayC.he forgot to turn off the lightsD.he drove too long a distance【小题4】By telling his own experiences, the author tries to show____.A.how to write a thank-you letterB.how to deal with car problemsC.the kind-heartedness of older peopleD.the importance of expressing thanks”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station(加油站)about 50 miles from Oklahoma City, where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台), I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.I took off, but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car. I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend’s. We chatted on the way into the city, and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward, I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays meaningful.Years later, I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I’d left the lights on all day, and the battery(电池)was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership - a shop selling cars - was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom.“Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?” I asked and explained my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck to my car and started it. They would accept no payment, so when I got home, I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you, and it meant a lot, he said.“Thank you” - two powerful words. They’re easy to say and mean so much.【小题1】The words “took off” underlined in Paragraph 2 mean “____”.A.turned offB.moved offC.put upD.set up【小题2】What happened when the author found smoke coming out of his car?A.He had it pulled back to the gas station.B.The couple sent him a business card.C.The couple offered to help him.D.He called his friend for help.【小题3】The battery of the author’s car was dead because____.A.something went wrong with the lightsB.the meeting lasted a whole dayC.he forgot to turn off the lightsD.he drove too long a distance【小题4】By telling his own experiences, the author tries to show____.A.how to write a thank-you letterB.how to deal with car problemsC.the kind-heartedness of older peopleD.the importance of expressing thanks”相似的习题。just how friendly is friendly ford
友好的福特是多么的友好
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!阅读理解. Many years ago,when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver,I was driving to my parents' home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station about 50 miles from Oklahoma City,whe 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
阅读理解。&&&& Many years ago,when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver,I was driving to my parents' home in Missouri for Christmas. I stopped at a gas station about 50 miles from Oklahoma City,where I was planning to stop and visit a friend. While I was standing in line at the cash register(收款台)I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.&&&& I took off,but had gone only a few miles when black smoke poured from the back of my car. I stopped and wondered what I should do. A car pulled up behind me. It was the couple I had spoken to at the gas station. They said they would take me to my friend's. We chatted on the way into the city,and when I got out of the car,the husband gave me his business card.&&&& I wrote him and his wife a thank-you note for helping me. Soon afterward,I received a Christmas present from them. Their note that came with it said that helping me had made their holidays meaningful. Years later,I drove to a meeting in a nearby town in the morning. In late afternoon I returned to my car and found that I'd left the lights on all day,and the battery(电池)was dead. Then I noticed that the Friendly Ford dealership一a shop selling cars一was right next door. I walked over and found two salesmen in the showroom. &&&& "Just how friendly is Friendly Ford?"I asked and explained my trouble. They quickly drove a pickup truck to my car and started it. They would accept no payment,so when I got home,I wrote them a note to say thanks. I received a letter back from one of the salesmen. No one had ever taken the time to write him and say thank you,and it meant a lot,he said. &&&& Another few years had passed when a friend's husband died. Pat had been a well-respected doctor at a big hospital, and hundreds of cards were sent to the family. Among them was a sympathy card from a plumber who had once worked at their house. He wrote that when Pat had paid the bill, he wrote on the invoice(发票), "Thank you for a good job."&&&& "Thank you"一two powerful words. They're easy to say and mean so much.1. Where did the writer meet with the old couple for the first time?&A. &About&&50 miles from Denver.&& B. On the way to his friend's.C. In his parents' home.&&&&&&&&&&&&D. At a certain gas station.2. From this passage we know that_______.A. the writer didn't visit his friends in the endB. the writer sent the old couple a Christmas packageC. the old couple received thanks from the writerD. the old couple helped the writer repair his car3.One of the salesmen in the Friendly Ford wrote back to the&&writer probably because______.A. only a few customers would write him for his helpB. the writer's thanks note was meaningful to himC. the writer was humorous and friendlyD. he wanted to make friends with the writer4. How many stories did the writer tell in the passage?&A. Two&&&& B. Three&&&& C. Four&&&& D. Five
科目:高中英语
来源:2010年普通高等学校招生全国统一模拟考试广东卷英语(三)
题型:阅读理解
Ⅲ 阅读 (共两节,满分40分)第一节阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(湛江市第二中学2010届高三级第二次月考英语)( A)①Isaac Stern was more than a great violin player. He was one of the most honored musicians in the world. He was an international cultural ambassador. He was a major supporter of the arts in America and in other countries. He was a teacher and activist. ②Issac Stern was born in 1920 in what is now Ukraine. His parents moved to San Francisco, California the following year. His mother began teaching Isaac the piano when he was six. He began taking violin lessons after hearing a friend play the instrument. Later, he began studying music at the San Francisco Conservatory (音乐学院). He progressed quickly. When he was 16, he played with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. The next year, he performed in New York City and was praised by music critics. ③During World War II, Mr Stern played for thousands of American soldiers. It was the first time many of them had heard classical music. After the war, he was the first American violinist to perform in a concert in the Soviet Union. He also supported young musicians and cultural organizations in Israel. ④In 1979, Isaac Stern visited China. He met with Chinese musicians and students. He taught them about classical Western music. His visit was made into a film, which is called From Mao to Mozart: Isaac Stern in China. It won an Academy Award for best documentary film. ⑤In 1984, Isaac Stern received the Kennedy Center Honors Award for his gifts to American culture through music. He expressed his thoughts about the part that music plays in life. He said he believed that music makes life better for everyone, especially children. ⑥Mr Stern supported and guided younger classical musicians. They include violinists Itzhak Perlman and Pinchas Zukerman, cellist Yo-Yo Ma, and pianist Yefim Bronfman. ⑦Isaac Stern died in 2001 at eh age of 81. He was a major influence on music in the 20th century. He leaves the world richer with his many recordings.41. Which of the following is the RIGHT time order for these events in Stern’s life? a. He began learning music in an institution. b. He received the Kennedy Center Honors Award. c. He visited the Soviet Union. d. He met with Chinese musicians. e. He performed for American soldiers. A. a,e,c,d,b&&&& B. a,e,b,c,d&&&& C. e,a,b,c,d&&&& D. e,a,c,d,b42. Paragraph 2 is mainly about ______. A. how Stern began to learn music&& B. how Stern began his musical career C. Stern’s early education&&&&&&&&& D. Stern’s achievement in music43. Which of the following statements about Stern is TRUE? A. He was an activist in opposing war. B. He was active in cultural exchanges between countries. C. He had an interest in both playing music and making films. D. He made a lot of money from music.44. The Underlined word “cellist” in Paragraph 6 may refer to ________. A. someone who supports young musicians B. someone who wants to be a musician C. someone who has a gift for music D. someone who plays a certain kind of instrument45. Which of the following shows the RIGHT structure of the text? A.&&&&&&& ①&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.&&&&&&&&&&&① ↓&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ↓ ②③④⑤&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ②③④⑤⑥↓&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ↓⑥⑦&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&⑦C. &&①②③④⑤⑥&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.&&&&&&&&①②③↓&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&↓⑦&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&④⑤⑥⑦
来源:福建省南安一中学年高二下学期期末考试试题英语
第二部分:阅读理解(共25题,第一节每题2分,第二节每题1分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A,B,C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Trouve sat up on its back legs arid growled(吼叫)the words “How are you, Grandmama?” The audience roared with laughter and clapped. Twenty-year-old Aleck gave the dog a morsel(一口)of food. His hard wok paid off. His dog could talk!Aleck was fascinated with the different sounds of people’s speech. His father taught students who had a speech problem to improve their speech. Aleck paid close attention. Could an animal form sounds into words, too? He decided to experiment with Trouve, the family dog.The easy part was teaching Trouve to growl whenever Aleck wanted. The little dog growled for a morsel of food.Next Aleck moved the dog’s “lips’ as it growled. It sounded like “ma ma ma.” Trouve learned quickly to stop the growling just as Aleck’s hand moved away. They practiced and practiced until the dog said “ma ma” perfectly.Soon Aleck discovered more. If he pushed gently under the dog’s jawbone(下颚骨), it made the “ga” sound. If he pushed once and moved the dog’s lips twice, he could make the dog say, “ga ma ma”. With even more practice, it sounded like “grandmama.” Whenever Trouve said “grandmam,” Aleck gave the god two treats, so Trouve loved the lessons.Aleck tried to teach his dog to move its tongue. So that Trouve could say more words. That didn’t work, but Aleck didn’t give up.After many hours of practice, Trouve could say, “Ow ah oo ga-ma-ma?” This sounded just like “How are you, Grandmama?”Friends and neighbors traveled to see young Aleck and his amazing talking dog. Rumors spread that the dog could speak by itself, which wasn’t true. No matter how much Aleck tried, the dog was never able to move its lips without help.Aleck’s full name was Alexander Graham Bell. He wanted to know more about the world all his life. He had many ideas. S others didn’t. But he kept trying— One of his inventions was something called the telephone.41.Which of the following is TRUE of Aleck? A.His father had an influence on him.&&&&&& B.He had a talent for giving speeches. C.He taught Trouve to talk in honor of his grandmother. D.He carried out many experiments to improve people’s speech.42.Trouve grew fond of practicing talking because&&&&&&&& . A.it liked being together with Aleck& B.it was given some food for that C.it would like to develop its potential&&&&& D.Aleck treated it like one of the family43.Which of the following words can best describe Aleck? A.Humorous.&&&&& B.Naughty.& C.Knowledgeable.&&&&&& D.Curious.44.What contributes most to Aleck’s success in teaching the dog to talk? A.His own hard work. &&&&&&& B.His neighbor’s help. C.His father’s encouragement.&&& D.The dog’s smartness.
来源:福建省学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
第二部分:阅读理解(共25题,第一节每题2分,第二节每题1分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A,B,C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Trouve sat up on its back legs arid growled(吼叫)the words “How are you,Grandmama?” The audience roared with laughter and clapped. Twenty-year-oldAleck gave the dog a morsel(一口)of food. His hard wok paid off. His dog could talk!Aleck was fascinated with the different soundsof people’s speech. His father taught students who had a speech problem toimprove their speech. Aleck paid close attention. Could an animal form soundsinto words, too? He decided to experiment with Trouve, the family dog.The easy part was teaching Trouve to growlwhenever Aleck wanted. The little dog growled for a morsel of food.Next Aleck moved the dog’s “lips’ as itgrowled. It sounded like “ma ma ma.” Trouve learned quickly to stop thegrowling just as Aleck’s hand moved away. They practiced and practiced untilthe dog said “ma ma” perfectly.Soon Aleck discovered more. If he pushedgently under the dog’s jawbone(下颚骨), it made the “ga” sound. If he pushed once and moved the dog’s lipstwice, he could make the dog say, “ga ma ma”. With even more practice, itsounded like “grandmama.” Whenever Trouve said “grandmam,” Aleck gave the godtwo treats, so Trouve loved the lessons.Aleck tried to teach his dog to move itstongue. So that Trouve could say more words. That didn’t work, but Aleck didn’tgive up.After many hours of practice, Trouve couldsay, “Ow ah oo ga-ma-ma?” This sounded just like “How are you, Grandmama?”Friends and neighbors traveled to see youngAleck and his amazing talking dog. Rumors spread that the dog could speak byitself, which wasn’t true. No matter how much Aleck tried, the dog was neverable to move its lips without help.Aleck’s full name was Alexander GrahamBell. He wanted to know more about the world all his life. He had many ideas.S others didn’t. But he kept trying— One of hisinventions was something called the telephone.41.Which of the following is TRUE of Aleck?A.His father had an influence onhim.&&&&&&B.He had a talent for giving speeches.C.He taught Trouve to talk in honor of his grandmother.D.He carried out many experiments to improve people’s speech.42.Trouve grew fond of practicing talkingbecause&&&&&&&& .A.it liked being together with Aleck& B.it was given some food for thatC.it would like to develop its potential&&&&&D.Aleck treated itlike one of the family43.Which of the following words can best describe Aleck?A.Humorous.&&&&& B.Naughty.& C.Knowledgeable.&&&&&&D.Curious.44.What contributes most to Aleck’s success in teaching the dog totalk?A.His own hard work. &&&&&&& B.His neighbor’s help.C.His father’s encouragement.&&& D.The dog’s smartness.&
来源:山东省学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
&第三部分& 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Isuddenly heard an elephant crying as though frightened.Lookingdown,I immediately recognized thatsomething was wrong,and ran down to theedge of the near bank.There I saw Ma Shwewith her three-month-old calf(young elephant)struggling in the fast-risingwater,and it was a life-and-death struggle.Hercalf was floating and screaming with fear.Ma Shwe was as near tothe far bank as she could get,holding her whole bodyagainst the rushing water,and keeping the calfpressed against her huge body.Every now and then therushing water would sweep the calf away.Therewas a sudden rise in the water and the calf was washed clean over the mother’sbody and was gone .Ma Shwe turned quickly to reachit and pressed the calf with her head and trunk(象鼻)againstthe rocky bank.Then with a huge effort,shepicked it up in her trunk and tried until she was able to place it on a narrowshelf of rock.Justat this moment.she fell back into the river.Ifshe were carried down, it would be certain death.Iknew,as well as she did,thatthere was one spot where she could get up the bank,butit was on the other side from where she had put her calf.WhileI was wondering what I could do next,I heard the sound of amother’s love.Ma Shwe had crossed the river andgot up the bank and was making her way back as fast as she could,roaring(吼叫)allthe time,but to her calf it was music.[来源:ZXXK]56.Themoment the author got down to the river bank hesaw&&&&&&&&&& .A.thecalf was about to fall into the riverB.MaShwe was placing the calf on the rockC.thecalf was washed away by the rising waterD.MaShwe was holding the calf against the rushing water57.Howdid Ma Shwe manage to save her calf from the fast-flowing water?A.Bypressing it against her body.B.Byputting it on a safe spot.C.Bytaking it away with her.D.Bycarrying it on her back.58.Howdid the calf feel about the mother elephant's roaring?[来源:学,科,网]A.Itwas a great comfort.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Itwas a sign of danger.C.Itwas a call for help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Itwas a musical note.59.Whatdoes the underlined sentence mean?A.Themother took the calf away on its body.B.Themother cleaned the calf with its back.C.Thecalf was carried away by the water.D.Thecalf was washed clean in the water.60.Whatcould be the best title for the text?A.ABrave Act&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.AMother's LoveC.ADeadly River &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.AMatter of Life and Death&
来源:河南省模拟题
阅读理解。&&&& Ma Weidu is the founder and curator (馆长) of Guanfu Museum, which is the first private&&museum in China. With mainly Chinese artifacts off exhibition, the museum was founded on Jan 18,l 997. It was not well. known by the public until 2008.&&&&On Jan l,2008,Ma Weidu was invited to be the guest in the flagship CCTV program "Lecture Room".He talked about his museum and more importantly, he introduced Chinese artifacts and their underlying historical, cultural significance.&&&&In 2009,Ma Weidu initiated the Beijing Guanfu Cultural Foundation. Creating a cuulture foundation had been Ma's dream for many years. The Beijing Guanfu Cultural Foundation is committed to spreading Chinese traditional culture, funding the development of Guanfu Museum, heritage research and conservation projects, building a platform for public culture, promoting and guiding the public in the spirit of"charity&culture sponsorship (赞助)".&&&&Guanfu Museum is currently located at N0.18 Jinnan Road, Zhangwanfen, Dashanzi, Chaoyang district, Beijing. But due to the city planning, it has to move. Guanfu Museum,which has experienced relocation for three times,is now looking for a new place. According to Mr. Ma,it should be around 20,000-30,000 square meters.1. According to this passage, which of the followings is true?A. Guanfu Museum was built in 2008.B. Ma Weidu was invited to lecture by Guanfu Museum.C. The public were attracted by Chinese artifacts on exhibition.D. Guanfu Museum, the first private museum in China was founded fifteen years ago2. Guanfu Museum, according to the city government,_______ .A. will be painted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. has to hold a new exhibitionC. has to move to a new place&&&& D. has to be enlarged3.The proper title of this passage should be_____.A. Ma's Hopes&&&&B. Museums&&C. Culture Relics&& D. Chinese Culture
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 friendly什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信