for hope schoolsnotebook什么意思思

Award Ceremony
An award has been honored to Dr. Mubina Agboatwalla, Chairperson HOPE through Clinton Foundation and Procter & Gamble by Chelsea Clinton at the award ceremony for rendering services towards social impact on health, education, provision of safe drinking water and alleviation of poverty.
What is HOPE ?
(Health Oriented Preventive Education) is an NGO providing services of health and education for the poor and needy in Pakistan. The major activities of HOPE includes provision of health care through hospitals and maternal and child health centers. In addition education for children is provided through formal and informal schools. Vocational centers provide computers and vocational training for youth.
Our Vision: A well educated and healthy society in which women and children have equal rights.
Our mission: To develop a society in which individuals are aware of the basic right and are provided with equal opportunities to access health and educational facilities.
Chairperson's Message
HOPE was started by a group of volunteers who wanted to bring a change in the lives of the poor and impoverished by bringing health and education to their doorsteps.HOPE was established in 1997 and has grown from a band of street volunteers to a huge national network of schools and hospitals. Health and education are priority areas of HOPE, whereby HOPE is running Maternal and Child Health Centres as well as two hospitals.The HOPE network extends from Karachi in the south to Thatta, Dadu and the mountains of Kashmir . Research activities of HOPE extends from collaborations with the Centre for Disease Control (CDC), WHO, UNICEF among others on topics such as hand washing, Safe water, Safe injections, Poliomyelitis, tuberculosis etc. The education component forms the foundation of of HOPEs activities as without education of children and youth there will be no awareness and enlightment. The future vision of HOPE is to expand its activities in other remote areas of Pakistan. With Gods help HOPE will go where others have not dared. We are but just a drop in the ocean, but we will strive to change the lives of the people we touch.&
How to Sponsor
For just Rs. 8,000 educate a child via formal school and support his health for one year.
For just Rs. 6,000 educate a child via informal schools for one year.
For just Rs. 10,000 educate an older child in secondary and high school for one year.
For just Rs. 10,000 adopt a hospital bed for one month.
For Rs. 25,000 higher education of matric students.
For Rs. 40,000 adopt an informal school for a year.
For only Rs. 8,000 adopt a TB patient for his/her complete treatment.
Help with investigations and treatment of poor and needy patients&as much as you can afford.
Hospital equipment required.
Informal School
Flood in Pakistan
Flood-affected small landowners of Badin and Sujawal, economically handicapped in cultivating their lands, high quality seeds according to seasons have been provided wheat and sunflower seeds along with other technical assistance so that they become capable once again to earn their own livelihoods independently.&HOPE distributed much needed ration and supplies to the poor and needy families of Muzzafargarh, devastated in the recent floods and without any means of sustenance. Support in the form of dry food such as biscuits, tea, dried milk etc was provided by Jaffar Public School.&Two medical camps were set up at two different areas of Muzaffargarh to provide free medical consultations and free medicines. These medical camps were held for two full days and the number of patients, who received medical help, ran into thousands.&Thatta’s HOPE Hospital received a big boost in upgrading its medical equipments. Support was provided by the Consulate General of Japan in Karachi.&In conjunction to the ration distribution and medical camps/assistance provided to the flood affected and displaced families of Muzaffargarh, lower Punjab, efforts were carried out to consistently to provide them with pure drinking water in the form of P&G Purifier of Water.&HOPE continues its campaign of providing pure drinking water to the rural population Of Badin.&HOPE’s Vocational Centre is being expanded within the HOPE Hospital in Sujawal. The vocational training centre is providing opportunities for training through quality vocational education exclusively focused on the betterment and economic uplift of rural women.&Fahim School System adopted HOPE’s two home schools in Bhattaiyabad, Karachi. &Fahim School System donated books, stationery in the form of coloring books and coloring pencils and also with pouches containing candy and sweets for the children of HOPE’s AJK schools.&HOPE provides financial assistance for marriage to the poor and needy of rural S Recently, HOPE's team gave in-kind and in cash donation to a girl called Mehar in Thatta.&This Eid-ul-Azha, HOPE sacrificed 17 cows and 28 goats in total, in Thatta, Karachi, Sujawal, Badin, Muzaffargarh, Muzaffarabad AJK and distributed all the meat among the poor and needy.&HOPE’s distributed wheat & sunflower seeds to the very poor, flood affected farmers of Sujawal & Badin.&HOPE has started emergency relief campaign in Thar to facilitate famine and drought affectees&The inauguration ceremony after the expansion of HOPE Formal School was held on 27th May at HOPE Formal School, Korangi Industrial Area. The Consulate General of Japan Mr. Masamichi Abe and Mr. Yuki Ochiai represented the Embassy of Japan.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&HOPE collaborates with UNICEF to provide nutrition support to flood affectees in Sindh&Inauguration Ceremony of HOPE School Thatta held on March 5, 2011&HOPE carries out fundraising campaigns in Dubai and Abu Dhabi&HOPE launched a&reconstruction project in flood-affected villages in Sindh.&HSBC joins hands with HOPE to sponsor 40 Home Schools&HOPE provides safe drinking water to 40,000 families by distributing 1.8 million PuRs sachets&HOPE provides medical care and food and shelter ration to thousands of flood affectees nationwide.&
HOPE USA supports HOPE Home Schools in Pakistan&
Aman foundation held a workshop at HOPE Formal School, Zia Colony on entrepreneurship. The students were given extremely practical insights into ways and means of achieving self-employment and how to apply their education to generate incomes independently as young entrepreneur.&Students of Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry visited HOPE’s Zia Colony Hospital to get a feel of how an NGO manages and runs a Hospital with such efficiency&Team HOPE visited HOPE Schools, AJK for monitoring purpose and distributed sweaters, stationery items, food items and gift hampers donated by Fahim School System among the students.&Target Inc. Pakistan volunteered for an awareness workshop at HOPE’s Zia Colony School on how to handle, manage and
protect themselves from various difficult situations including
‘child abuse’&Team HOPE along with arranging Iftar dinners, has also been distributing Iftar boxes and Briyani boxes in various HOPE home schools located in Karachi and rural Sindh&The Grand Iftar was held in Zia Colony, as many as fifteen hundred students gathered together along with more than a hundred volunteers from Standard Chartered Bank&The distribution of Eid Clothing among the children was also done at the end of the Iftars&Eid clothing was also sent to the distant schools of Thatta, Mazaffargarh and Muzaffarabad (AJK)&To spread awareness and to raise funds for the under-served of our society HOPE recently held a Fund raiser at Chandni Restaurant, Fremont, California.&&&&&&&&&Annual day was held in HOPE School, Muzaffargarh, in which children showcased their talent through different performances.&HOPE and Helpers of HOPE plan a musical evening fundraiser&HOPE&Home Schools&children visited PAF Museum as a field trip.&
Two charitable hospitals in Karachi one at Zia Colony and
the other Gurumandir are full-fledged 50-bedded hospitals. In 2016, the hospitals treated 165,000 patients, 986 deliveries and 765 surgeries were conducted, while 568 neonates were treated in the neonatal ICU.
Thatta hospital is fully equipped. This hospital treated 225,000 patients and carried out 1,600 surgeries and 1,500 deliveries in 2016.
In Sujawal Hospital nearly 46,000 were treated and 280 delivers conducted.
Around 58,000 patients were seen and 85 delivers were conducted in both MCH center in Manzoor Colony and Mujahid Colony.
Basic Health Unit in HUB, OPD services, ultrasounds, maternal and child care facilities, nearly 120-130 patients are ex approximately 72,000 patients annually.
200 Informal Home S almost 12,000 students are getting free education.
Two Formal Schools in Karachi and T 1,267 students enrolled.
With the collaboration of Sindh Education Foundation SEF, HOPE is running a Middle and high school at Badin.
HOPE is running a computer center with the collaboration of International Development and Relief Foundation IDRF.
Five Vocational Centers in Karachi, Thatta, Badin, Sujawal, Muzzafargarh, computer facilities, sewing/cutting.
Support a Marriage Campaign.
Over a period of one and a half year 30 handpumps have been installed in the remote villages.
HOPE joined hands with P & G for provision of Safe Drinking Water in the form of P&G Purifier Sachets.
HOPE has supported poor farmers in
providing wheat crop in Sujawal and Sunflower seeds at Badin.
In 2015, HOPE setup two medical camps. One in BIRKOT and one in PURAN(Shangla), to help the victims of Swat.
Crisis Center for violence against women.
52 health facilities monitored in earthquake affected areas in AJK.
Flood Relief
nationwide, 35,000 patients treated, 12,250 people distributed food and shelter ration, 40,000 families given access to safe drinking water, 119,000 households reached out to.
Nutrition Support Programme in Karachi, Thatta, Dadu, ShahdadKot, 36,566 children &5 screened, 13,209 PLW screened, SC centers opened in Thatta, Dadu, ShahdadKot.
Reconstruction of houses in flood affected areas in Sindh.
UNICEF | Barclays Bank | P&G | Standard Chartered Bank | Citibank | HSBC Bank | Cadbury | IFFCO | Young Presidents Organization | Gillette | Thal Jute Mills | World Food Program | Embassy of Japan | Japanese Women Association | The Consulate of Germany | Asia Petroleum | WHO | CDC Atlanta | The Asia Foundation | The Rotary Club Cosmopolitan&| The Rotary Club Continental&&&&&
Designed and Developed byfor hope school是什么意思_for hope school在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
for hope school是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
for hope school是什么意思 for hope school在线翻译 for hope school什么意思 for hope school的意思 for hope school的翻译 for hope school的解释
for hope schoolfor hope school 双语例句1. 1. I hope this study can be for the success of the reform to our middle school teaching classical Chinese.&&&&希望本文的研究,能为我们的初中文言文教学的成功改革做出一定的贡献。2. Caring for this group of newcomers living in primitive conditions, Tzu Chi volunteers hope to send Zhang Lan to school. After making countless trips to the school to make it possible, the volunteers succeed in covering her tuition and meal fees.&&&&关怀这群几乎过著原始生活的异乡客,慈济志工希望能帮助张兰念书,志工马不停蹄拜访学校让张兰入学,补助她伙食费、学费,还去挑选文具,削铅笔机张兰没用过。3. I was not in the child before birth has been given a good name Bao check, but will be familiar to a person granted a character count, that I am very bad name, the result to the children on account of the time, thinking to want to go or with a fortune teller to get the names, children, hope for the whole family, then I would rather believe there is, ah, to be renamed, now not later, when children go to school, and then it is in trouble again&&&&我当初在宝宝没出生前就给宝取好了名字,但是给一个熟悉的会批八字的人一算,说我取的名字非常不好,结果给宝宝上户口的时候,思来想去还是用了算命先生给取的名,宝宝,全家人的希望,那我是宁可信其有啊,要改名的话,现在不晚,到时候宝宝上学了,那时候再改就很麻烦了4. 4. I hope for an opportunity to help children in Longyan to go to school, those who aren't able to do so on account of their family difficulties.&&&&我希望能有机会帮助龙岩家庭困难的孩子上学,我希望你们以后能考上大学,参加中国的改革开放和建设事业。5. We hope the scheme will benefit the elderly who need financial assistance for implant treatment. The Fund aims to initially support 100 elderly edentulous patients. This project would also contribute to the teaching and research of the Faculty of Dentistry, which is the premier dental school in Asia and renowned for its dental education and research.&&&&冯 氏伉俪的美意,正好为经济有困难的长者提供植齿服务,基金预计先惠及一百名长者,与牙医学院刚成立的植齿学硕士教学研究工作相辅相成。6. I stand for Yaoan Hope primary school to come here. Thank you for what you have done for us.&&&&我是代表姚安希望小学来这里,谢谢您为我们所做的一切。7. Student's faces brin parent's contentmentbrings a hope for the school.&&&&学生的笑脸就是校园的阳光,家长的满意就是学校的生命。8. 8. Student's faces brin parent's contentment brings a hope for the school.&&&&一 学生的笑脸就是校园的阳光,家长的满意就是学校的生命。9. They set up a Hope Project School for the poor children to received edcation.&&&&他们建立了一所希望工程学校,使贫穷的孩子们能够接受教育。10. This is why I filed an application for your school and hope that your Department can conduct an in-depth study of the reasons.&&&&而这也是为什么我申请贵校并希望可以在贵处进行深入学习的原因。11. First, for the Gaoyi and Gaoer students, congratulations. My sophomore and junior years were by far the most enjoyable and most difficult years of high school, and I hope you equally enjoy yours.&&&&&&首先,恭喜进入高一高二的学生们,因为我的高二和高三是高中阶段最有乐趣也最辛苦的时期,我希望你们能够享受你们的高一和高二。12. Wish you not work yourself to much for the money. Guess the school is begin soon, Hope anything could goes well with you.&&&&&&但是我不希望你为了挣钱把自己做的太累,你快开学了吧,希望你一切顺利!13. 13. Golden campus our mind and noisy fulled of young meat wrapped the infinite to the world we enjoy the feelings of radiation heat vent life colorful green campus those ignorant of bright young public life taste of infinite knowledge of campus those young face glowing with knowledge of the new school year to harvest seasons campus colorful year after year we grew up and turn with the growth of our silently leave a pure breeds in the hope of tomorrow for our future, we desire to become strong eagle soar above the sky is you let me in a good start in life are you inspired me to grant you the knowledge is eager to help me, I become fly.&&&&&&金色的校园我们喧闹而来年轻的胸怀溢满无限的期待素裹的世界我们尽情宣泄火热的情怀放射生活的多彩绿色的校园那些懵懂少年张扬生命的光鲜领略知识的无限炽热的校园那些年轻容颜满载收获的知识期待新的学年四季的校园多彩的一年又一年转眼间我们长大于是带着成长的愉快我们默默离开一片纯洁的沃土上孕育着我们对明天的希望我们渴望未来变成矫健雄鹰翱翔于这苍穹之上是你让我在人生中有了好的开始是你激起了我对知识的渴望是你助我成材,助我飞翔。14. The color on campus We come from a noisy Young mind Unlimited looks forward to the overflow The wrap-World We give vent to your The fiery feelings The colorful life of radioimmunoassay Green campus Those silly juvenile Zhang Yang's life-dressed Enjoy the knowledge of the infinite Hot campus Those young face Loaded with the harvest of knowledge Look forward to the new school year Four Seasons campus Colorful year after year Blink of an eye We grow up As a result With the growth of pleasure We leave quietly A purity of the fertile soil We are pregnant with hope for tomorrow We are eager to become the next powerful eagle This fly in the sky above You Let me make a good start in life You I stirred up the desire for knowledge You I have become useful help, help me fly.&&&&&&色的校园我们喧闹而来年轻的胸怀溢满无限的期待素裹的世界我们尽情宣泄火热的情怀放射生活的多彩绿色的校园那些懵懂少年张扬生命的光鲜领略知识的无限炽热的校园那些年轻容颜满载收获的知识期待新的学年四季的校园多彩的一年又一年转眼间我们长大于是带着成长的愉快我们默默离开一片纯洁的沃土上孕育着我们对明天的希望我们渴望未来变成矫健雄鹰翱翔于这苍穹之上是你让我在人生中有了好的开始是你激起了我对知识的渴望是你助我成材,助我飞翔。15. In my primary school when I and one other male election monitors. Teachers let the students have a secret ballot, who hope to become the monitor! Who put to vote? We can also vote two, I can live hard. My votes in the end is that he cast a vote for himself?&&&&&&在我上小学的时候我和另外一个男生竞选班长老师让同学们不记名投票希望谁当班长就把票投给谁我们两个也可以投票这可难住了我我的这一票到底是投个他还是投给自己呢?16. We hope to use it to buy some recycling bins for the school.&&&&&&我们还剩余了一些卖T恤衫得来的钱。17. We hope to use it to buysome recycling bins for the school.&&&&&&我们希望能用这些钱为学校购买一些废物回收箱。18. The single wheat school and Taiwan school are the largest with lie in that Denmark pays attention to groups discussing very much, it is possible in 40% of the time of school Make groups report of panel discussion, remaining time was not used for having a class, but the school of Denmark quite paid attention to students view on anything In not giving a lesson, teacher will ask student issue constantly, even very much enthusiastical to is it is it say out their idea to make a speech to raise the hand student have, and just opposite in Taiwan We have few panel discussions, have an examination outside having a class, idea say come out us seldom too, compare as if passive study, the school of Denmark has not had uniforms like school of Taiwan either in addition, the reason with the uniform of school of Taiwan is, do not hope that students spend too much time in disguising oneself, they hope that students spend more time on the lessons, I think this is Taiwan with the biggest difference of Danish school.&&&&&&单麦学校和台湾学校最大的不同就在於丹麦非常注重团体讨论,有可能在学校40%的时间都在作小组讨论小组报告,剩余的时间才用来上课,而丹麦的学校也相当重视学生对任何事情的看法在上课当中,老师会不断问学生问题,学生也很踊跃的举手发言把他们的想法讲出来,而台湾正好相反我们小组讨论很少,上课之外就是考试,也很少把我们想法讲出来,比较像是被动的学习,另外丹麦的学校也没有像台湾学校一样有制服,之所以台湾学校有制服的原因是,不希望学生花太多时间在装扮自己上面,他们希望学生花多一点时间在课业上,我想这是台湾跟丹麦学校最大的不同。这些东西我没有办翻译的很详细很到位所以可以请大家帮我翻译一下吗谢谢唷很感谢19. I am interested in the idea of alternation work in these field such as audit, revenue and charge account, so I do hope I have a interview when you come to our school to invite applications for a job recently.&&&&&&我对在审计、税收和费用会计中轮流工作的想法很感兴趣,因此我希望能在贵公司最近一次来我校的校园招聘会进行面试。20. When I got a leter from the school, which was mot a solid rejection, saying my SAT score did not reach the minimum for allowable admission, I began lose hope.&&&&&&但我受到学校来信的时候,我开始失去希望了,信中说我的SAT分数没有达到最低录取分数线,但并没有一口拒绝。for hope school 单语例句1. Xiamen Airport Star established the program to combine the efforts with customers to donate books for Hope School libraries and provide financial support.2. The Malacca state government earlier established the " School of Hope " to provide care and education opportunities for pregnant mothers who are in the schooling age.3. It has been a policy for Wanda to set up a " Hope School " in locales where they have projects.4. I hope that the American government will notice China's example and try to benefit the budgeting for our own school systems.for hope school是什么意思,for hope school在线翻译,for hope school什么意思,for hope school的意思,for hope school的翻译,for hope school的解释,for hope school的发音,for hope school的同义词,for hope school的反义词,for hope school的例句,for hope school的相关词组,for hope school意思是什么,for hope school怎么翻译,单词for hope school是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐