2017年湖南郴州中考英语作文题目:介绍个人的行为习惯
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.你现在的位置 : &
初中英语试题相关文章推荐
初中英语试题栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动13初三英语试题,带答案
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
13初三英语试题,带答案
英语综合测试题;时间:90分钟分值:120分;第Ⅰ卷(70分);Ⅰ、单项选择(30分);1.YaoMingis______asoneof;2.Iwon’thaveatriptoMount;A.WhataboutB.WhatforC.Wh;A.howeverB.whateverC.whe;---It_____Alice.Sheplays;A.mightbeB.
英语综合测试题
时间: 90分钟
分值:120分
第Ⅰ卷 (70分)
Ⅰ、单项选择(30分)
1. YaoMing is______as one of the most popular basketball players in the world. A.regarded
2. I won’t have a trip to Mount Huang unless my friend Amy______too. A.will invited
C.is invited
D.will be invited 3. ---What are you going to do with your pocket money?
----_____give it to the children from Aids families?
A.What about
B.What for
D.Why don’t 4.We will never give up our plan__________happens.
B.whatever
C.whenever
D.wherever 5. ---Whose guitar is this?
---It_____Alice.She plays the guitar.
A.might be
C.can belong
D.might belong to
6. I wonder if my mother will go to the party. If she ______, neither ________.
A doesn’t; will I
D doesn’ do I
7. I want to buy that kind of cloth because I_______the cloth_____well.
D.is washed 8. It’s our duty to______people_____too many trees.
A.cutting down B.to cut down C.cutting down D.cut down 9. Twenty dollars____a large_____of money.
D.amount 10.As he has no seats to______, he walked away.
11.Zhou Lan doesn’t have to be made_______She always studies very hard.
B.to learn
C.learning
12.The dog rushed to the nearest village______it could get someone to help his dying owner there.
D.so that 13.You should practice______English_______.
A.everyday
B. every day C.
every day D.every day: everyday 14. ________of the building are old.
A.One thirds
B.Two five
C.Second five
D.Two sixths 15. ---I have left my book at home.Jim,______it for me,OK?
---No problem.I’ll go right now.
16. Dad, the phone is ringing . I guess either you or mum ______
the phone.
D. in 17. What ______ people do you see ?
D. another
18. I won’t go out to play basketball until my homework _______.
C. are finished
D. is finished 19. --CWhere did you go last night
---I ______ to go to Lily’s birthday party.
B. am asked
C. was asked
D. have been asked 20. ---Today is my birthday. Can you come to my party tonight ?
---__________.
A Don’t worry.
B Sure , I’d love to.
C. That’s too bad.
D No, I don’t know. 21. ---My _____ English is bad.
---Don’t worry. I’ll help you.
A. speaking
D spoken 22. --CWe can use Qq to talk with each other online.
---Really ? Could you please show me _______ it ?
A why to do
B when to do
C how to do
D what to do
23. ----You’d better ______ out at night. There may be wild animals outside.
----No, I won’t.
A don’t go
C not to go
24. Father told the children to try ______ on Christmas Eve.
A. to sleep
C not to sleep
D not to wake
25.Would you mind ______ more slowly ? I can’t follow you.
D speaking
26. ---James , I am sorry I used your physics book when you were away this morning.
---____________________.
A That’s all right.
B It’s a pleasure.
C You are welcome
D Thank you. 27.---Where is Jim ?
---He _______ the library.
A has been
B has been to
C has gone
D has gone to
28.The place ______ interested me most was the Children’s Palace.
A in which
29.The weather forecast doesn’t say ________.
A if it rains tomorrow
B if doesn’t it rain tomorrow
C if it will rain tomorrow
D if will it rain tomorrow
30. --CIt seems that it will rain . Take my umbrella.
---_____________. I have a raincoat in my bag.
A I’d love to
C Thank you all the same
D No problem.
Ⅱ、阅读理解(40分)
Students often want to practise their English outside class. One of the best ways of practising your English is to speak to foreigners. Most of the students asks, &Is it OK to talk to foreigners when we meet them in the street &
The answer is yes and no, but probably no! If you see a foreigner who looks lost, it is polite to ask him or her, &May I help you & But if not, you should probably let him or her get on with the business. That is, you can talk to a foreigner at some time or place. Feel free to ask him or her questions if a foreigner comes into your school, classroom or your teachers' office.
It's also OK to talk to foreigners in some public places. If you see a foreigner alone in a restaurant, a waiting room, or a shop, it may be the right time for you to ask him or her. &Is this seat free & or questions like this. You can probably help them if they are new to China. And if they are alone, you may be able to make them feel more welcome.
It's a pleasure to talk to a foreigner if you choose the right time and place.
31. What is the best way to practise your English?
A Speak to a teacher.
B Speak to your friends.
C Speak to foreigners.
D. Speak to your parents. 32. From the passage, we know that _____.
A.it is polite to stop foreigners to talk with you in the street
B. it is polite to stop foreigners to talk with you when they are busy
C. it isn't polite to stop foreigners to talk with you when they are on business
D. it isn't polite to help foreigners find their way
33. When you try to talk to a foreigner alone in a park, usually he may_______.
A. become angry
B. keep quiet
D. feel happy 34. This passage is mainly about______.
A. language
B. restaurant
C. foreigners
D. business 35. The best title for this passage is________.
A. How to Learn English in Class.
B. Why to Study English
C. When to Speak English outside Class
D. How to Talk with a Foreigner.
There are robots all around us. Some do very complicated(复杂的) jobs like flying airplanes and driving subway trains. And some do one simple job. When an automatic washing machine is switched on, water pours in. The machine waits until the water is warm enough for washing clothes. It does this Some do very complicated jobs like flyin by Dwhat is happening is feedback into the robot to tell what to do next. Our eyes, ears and other senses are our feedback. They tell us what is going on around us. So robots are like human beings in two ways.
They work and they have feedback.
In some ways robots are better than human beings. They work quickly and do not make mistakes. They do not get bored doing the same job over and over again. And they never get tired. So robots are very useful in factories. They can be taught to do many different jobs. First their electronic brain must be shown how the job is done. A person moves the robot’s Darms‖ and Dhands‖ through each part of the job.
The most intelligent robots can move and see. Their eyes are cameras. Their fingers can feel shapes and sizes of the objects. These robots have computer brains linked to their eyes and fingers, which control their actions. The expensiY: 'Times Nve robots are used in scientific research. They do such job as handling radioactive materials(处理放射性材料). 36. What can robots do for human beings?
A. They do complicated jobs.
B. They do some simple jobs.
C. They do automatic things.
D. Both A and B. 37. In what ways are robots like human beings?
A. Robots work like washing machines.
B. Robots work and they have feedback.
C. Robots know what is happening around. D. Robots have feedwork from others. 38. What does D feedback‖ mean?
A. The result
B. The food
C. The return of the information
D. The giving 39. Which is not right?
A. Robots work quickly and do not make mistakes.
B. Robots never get bored with doing the same job.
C. Robots are very useful in factories.
D. Robots can do many different jobs without teaching. 40. What is not right about the most intelligent robots?
A. They can move and see.
B. They can’t feel shapes and sizes of the objects.
C. They have computer brains linked to their eyes and fingers.
D. The expensive robots are used in scientific research.
Many young people want to be pop stars. They think it would be a wonderful life. In fact most pop stars have very hard lives. They spend much of their time on tour and although this can be fun, it can also be boring. The following is a day in the lif of a pop star on tour.
41. This passage is about _______.
A. a day in the life of many young people.
B. a day in the life of a pop star.
C. a day in the life of a reporter.
D. a day in the life of a manager 42. The pop star gave interviews_______.
A. from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
B. from 7:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
C. from 8:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
D. from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. 43. The pop star went to the theater after lunch to _________.
A. have her photo taken for a newspaper
B. have lunch and check the lighting
C. check the lighting and rehearse
D. to see the band and get ready for show 44. What was wrong with the performance? _________.
A. The band performed badly
B. The pop singer performed badly
C. The audience didn’t like the pop star
D. The show didn’t start on time 45. How many hours, do you think, could the pop star sleep in the day? _________.
A. 12 hours
B. 8 hours
C. 7 hours
D. 6 hours
When someone says DWell, I guess I’ll have to go to face the music‖, it does not mean he is planning to go to a concert. It is something far less pleasant, like being called in by your boss to explain why you did this or that, and why you did not do this or that. Sour music, indeed, but it has to be faced.
The phrase Dto face the music‖ is familiar to every American, young and old. It is at least 100 years old. Where did the expression come from?
The first information comes from the American writer James Fenimore Cooper. He said ―in 1851―that the expression was first used by actors while waiting in the wings to go on stage. After they got their cue to go on, they often said, DIt’s time to go to face the music.‖ And that is exactly what they did――face the orchestra(交响乐团) which was just below the stage.
An actor might be frightened or nervous as he moved on to the stage in front of the audience that might be friendly or perhaps unfriendly, especially if he forgot his lines. But he had to go out. So, Dto face the music‖ came to mean having to go through something, no matter how
unpleasant the experience might be, because you knew you had no choice.
The other explanation comes from the army. Men had to face inspection(检阅) by their leader. The soldiers worried about how well they looked. Was their equipment(装备) clean――shiny enough to pass inspection? Still, the men had to go out, and face the music of the band, as well as the inspection. What else could they do?
46. According to the passage, the word Dmusic‖ means _______.
A. your boss’s criticism(批评)
B. your leader’s inspection
C. something unpleasant to be experienced
D. sour pop music 47. The phrase Dto face the music‖ was the first used by _______.
A. all the Americans
B. the American writer James Fenimore Cooper C. some American actors
D. the American orchestra
48. An actor might feel frightened or nervous when going on stage. One of the reasons is that
A. his performance might not satisfy most of the audience B.he might not remember what he should say on stage C. he had to face the unfriendly audience D.most of the audience might be his friends
49. DTo face the music‖ is also used to mean that soldiers were not willing _______. A. to be examined about their equipment
B.to be found weak
C. to show themselves up in public
D. to be inspected by their leader 50. The passage is mainly about ______.
A. the meaning of the phrase Dto face the music‖
B . how to deal with something unpleasant C. the phrase Dto face the music‖ in America D. how to go through difficulty
第Ⅱ卷(50分)
Ⅲ、阅读短文,并用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时可用情态动词)(10分)
DThe winters are getting warmer and warmer and they are not so hard (1)________(spend) now!‖ DI don’t like the cold winter. I hope it (2)______(be)like this every year!‖ But do you know that one day we (3)______(not have) winters any more?
Global warming (4)______(cause) extreme (极端的) weather, such as high temperatures. Beijing temperatures(5)________ (reach) 10.8℃ on February 4, the first day of spring according to China’s lunar calendar (阴历), and reached 16℃ on February 5, the highest temperature at this time of year in the past 167 years.
Beijing (6)______(have) 20‖warm winters‖---where average December to February temperatures were at least 0.5℃ higher than the average ---since 1986.
This year, not only Beijing (7)______(have) signs of a Dwarm winter‖. In Nanjing, the capital
city of Jiangsu Province, some plants were already in bloom(开花) in early February.
In the northeast, the average January temperature (8)_______(be) up 4.1℃, and in the southwestern Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, it is up 2.7℃.
Don’t you think it’s time for us (9)________(protect) our winters? Don’t you think it’s time to protect the earth, too? We (10)________(try) our best to do so.
2_________
3__________
4__________
5___________
7_________
8__________
9__________
10__________ Ⅳ、综合填空(10分)
Children like to copy what they hear. They copy their parents, their friends and even the TV. This teaches them how to speak the language. C_______ also does good to students of a second language. When you listen to foreigners speak English, r______ what they say as well as you can. Children don’t practice grammar, but use the language to talk about the things that interest them, they don’t w______ about their vocabulary(词汇)or poor grammar. They find ways to e______ themselves, and they do it successfully.
Students of English school also pay their a______ to communication(交流). Look for c______ to talk with people in English. If you can’t find a foreigner to talk to, talk with other students of English i_____. Start an English discussion group and talk about music, movies or anything that i_______ you.
Don’t worry about making m________, w_______ you want is to learn how to communicate easily and comfortably. Remember that you communicate successfully even with a small vocabulary.
1. C_______
2. r________
3. w_______
4. e________
5. a_______ 6. c_______
7. i________
8. i________
9. m________
10. w_______ Ⅴ、任务型阅读(10分)
Dragon-boat Festival also called the Duanwu
Festival,is celebrated on the day of the fifth month according to the Chinese calendar. For thousands of years, the festival has been marked by eating Zong Zi and racing dragon boats. To hold the dragon-boat races is in memory of Qu Yuan, one of the greatest poets(诗人) in China.
Qu Yuan was born in Zigui of Hubei Province over 2,200 years ago. Qu Yuan was an honest minister(大臣) of the State of Chu, during the Warring States Period(475―221BC)(战国时期). He was upright and wise. He wanted to bring his country peace and make the State more stronger, but the country was in the hands of bad officials, he failed. At last, he was very discouraged . (1)
the boat and tried to save him. But it was too late. Also, they were very sad and they throw rice into the water to feed Qu Yuan’s spirits.
the dragon-boat races and have a kind of Chinese food named Zong Zi to eat during the Dragon-boat Festival.
1.What are two important things on the Dragon-boat Festival ?
____________________________________________________________________________ Ⅵ、书面表达:(20分)
为了进一步实施素质教育,山东省所有初中学生都能享受到两天周末自由时间。在这两天时间里,有的学生走进图书馆、书店充实自己的知识;有的加入体育俱乐部,健身强体;有的积极参加社会实践活动;还有的在家帮助父母做一些力所能及的家务…你是怎么度过的?你对两天周末有何看法?请以Finally,Week Ends为题写一篇80词左右的文章。 提示:
1、 素质教育 quality education
两天周末 two-day-weekend
充实丰富 enrich
社会实践 social practice
社会 society 2、 不要出现真实的人名或校名。
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
一、单选(30分)
6-10 ABACC
11-15 BDCDC
16-20 AADCB
21-25 DCBCD
26-30 ADDCC 二、阅读(40分)
31---35 C C D A C
36---40 D B C D B 41---45 B D C A D
46---50 C C B D A
三:阅读短文,并用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(10分)
1.to spend
2. will/is going to be
3. might not have 4. causes 5. reached 6. has had
9. to protect
10. should/must try 四、 综合填空(10分)
1. Copying
5.attention
6. chances
7. instead
8.interests
9. mistakes
10. what 五、任务型阅读(10分)
1, Eating Zong Zi and racing dragon boats.
2, He wanted to bring his country peace and make the State more stronger, but the country
was in the hands of bad officials, he failed. At last, he was very discouraged. 3, 他投进汨罗江,结束了自己的生命。
4, 现在我们读他的诗《离骚》,能感受到他的诗充满了对他的国家深深的爱。 5, Duanwu
Festival /
Dragon-boat Festival 六、书面表达:(20分
Now all the students in Shandong can enjoy their weekends because of the quality education. During the two-day-weekend , some students go to bookstore to read books,some take an active part in social practice. As for me, I’d like to do more exercise, I usually go skating with my friends because I think it’s good for my health. At the same time, I feel like spending more time being with my parents. I can help do housework so as to make them have a good rest.
I think the two-day-weekend is great. We can have a rest and learn some more
knowledge widely. It enriches our life.
三亿文库包含各类专业文献、中学教育、外语学习资料、高等教育、专业论文、文学作品欣赏、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、13初三英语试题,带答案等内容。 
 初中英语辅导网
初三英语模拟试题及答案 初三英语模拟试题及答案 英语模拟试题(满分 120 分 时间 120 分钟) 第一部分:选择题 一、听力(共...  人教版九年级英语学科期末试题及答案 卷Ⅰ 题号 Ⅰ 得分 ⅡⅢⅣⅤⅥⅧⅧⅨ 卷Ⅱ Ⅹ XI 卷Ⅰ(选择题,共 85 分) 听力部分得分 评卷人 Ⅰ.听对话,选择...  初三英语期末试卷及答案4_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初三英语期末试卷及答案4学年第二学期英语 英语质量检测 石梁中学 2011 学年第二学期英语质量检测 1 ...  初三英语质检试题听力部分(30 分) 听力部分(一、对话理解(本题共 20 分,每小题 1 分) 对话理解( 第一节 听下面五段对话,每段对话后有一个问题,从题中所...  初三英语试题带答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 初三英语试题带答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。好...  初三英语第二学期期中测试题及答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初三英语第二学期期中测试题及答案期中测评Ⅰ.单项选择(15 分) 1.―Does your brother play...  2013年重庆市中考英语试题(word版,含答案)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2013年重庆市中考英语试题(word版,含答案),可以复制,编辑,方便使用。...  2015年东城区初三一模英语试卷及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015年东城区初三一模word版,答案,听力资料齐全,便于编排,摘取不同题型。东城...  一中第一学期期末人教版九年级英语测试题含答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。一中第一学期期末人教版九年级英语科试卷和答案 五、单项选择 1.We all like ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语试卷及答案 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信