who does this bus go toamy go with 写中文

句型转换1.Does Amy walk home after school?Does Amy go home after school?2..They start to read the books.They to read the books.3.Mother often goes shopping at weekends. Mother often shopping at weekend 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
句型转换(每小题1分,共20分)1.Does Amy walk home after school?(同义句转换)Does Amy go home ________ ________ after school?2..They start to read the books.(改为否定句)They ________ ________ to read the books.3.Mother often goes shopping at weekends.(改为一般疑问句)________ Mother often ________ shopping at weekends?4.I can see many birds in the sky.(对画线部分提问)________ ________ you many birds?5.Kitty is a good student.(改为否定句)Kitty _______ a good student.6.There is a box on the table.(改为复数句)_______ _______ _______ on the table.7.There is some water and milk in the fridge.(对画线部分提问)in the fridge?8.Draw the picture on the blackboard.(改为否定句)draw the picture on the blackboard.9.This pair of trousers is my father’s.(对画线部分提问)is this?10.Nick, does, any, have, Sunday, time, this (连词成句) ? 
1.on foot2.don’t start3.Does go4.Where can see5.isn’t6.There’re some boxes7.What’s8.Don’t9.Whose pair of trousers10.Does Nick have any time this Sunday?【解析】试题分析:1. foot2. start3. go4. can see5.6. some boxes7.8.9. pair of trousers10. Nick have any time this Sunday?考点:句型转换。
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届河南渑池第三初级中学七年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—Is Mr. Brown a good teacher?—Yes. He is kind ____ us. We love him.A. forB. toC. fromD. with 
来源:2016届河南渑池第三初级中学七年级12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
I often help my mother cook ____ in the morning.A. breakfastB. lunchC. dinnerD. juice 
来源:2016届河南省周口市扶沟县七年级上学期期中英语试卷(解析版)
Which word has the sound /u:/?A. food B. look C. good D. book 
来源:2016届江苏苏州相城区七年级上10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Miss Gao is_______ teacher. She teaches _______ Chinese.A our B. usC. our D. our 
来源:2016届江苏省七年级月月考英语试卷(解析版)
They _______Sally and Bob. Sally _______my cousin.A. are, amB. are, isC. are, areD. is, is 
来源:2016届江苏苏州相城区七年级上10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Jack is a schoolboy. He is from England. He lives in a small town, not far from London. He lives with his grandmother. His parents work in London. They come only on Saturday and Sunday.Jack has a small bike. He rides to school every day. He likes to study. He listens to the teachers carefully in class. He works very hard at his lessons. After school he often does the shopping for his grandma. He does his homework in the evening. He watches TV only on Sunday evening. Jack is a good boy and his parents like him very much.1.Jack is a_______.A. teacher B. studentC. driver D. doctor2.Jack lives_______ London.A. in B. far fromC. near D. on3.Jack lives with his_______.A. father B. motherC. grandmother D. brother4.Jack goes to school_______.A. by bike B. on footC. by bus D. by car5.Jack_______ in the evening.A. does the shopping B. does his homeworkC. does the cleaning D. watches TV 
来源:2016届河南郑州第四十八中学七年级上第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
——Is he Dale?—— _____ . His name is Bob.A. Yes, he is. B. No, he isn’t.C. Yes, she is. D. No, she isn’t. 
来源:2016届江苏苏州工业园区星港学校七年级10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
句型转换(5分)1.He does his homework every Saturday. (改为否定句)________________________________________________2. The film is very interesting. (改为一般疑问句)________________________________________________3. Boys always play computer games.( 就划线部分提问)________________________________________________4.They walk their dogs after school every day.(主语改为单数he)________________________________________________5.He looks very cute. ( 就划线部分提问)________________________________________________ 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
244 critic
1:25 | Trailer
Archival footage and personal testimonials present an intimate portrait of the life and career of British singer/songwriter .
"" stars talk comic-book origins and Season 1B with
on IMDb LIVE at NY Comic Con.
Related News
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
PM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 21 titles
created 22&Feb&2013
a list of 29 titles
created 22&Apr&2015
a list of 33 titles
created 28&Aug&2015
a list of 22 titles
created 26&Dec&2015
a list of 33 titles
created 03&Oct&2016
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
50 wins & 44 nominations.
Documentary
An authorized documentary on the late musician , from his early days in Aberdeen, Washington to his success and downfall with the grunge band .
Brett Morgen
Aaron Burckhard,
Chad Channing,
Don Cobain
Documentary
A documentary on Brazilian Formula One racing driver Ayrton Senna, who won the F1 world championship three times before his death at age 34.
Asif Kapadia
Ayrton Senna,
Alain Prost,
Frank Williams
Documentary
Two South Africans set out to discover what happened to their unlikely musical hero, the mysterious 1970s rock n roller, .
Malik Bendjelloul
Rodriguez,
Stephen 'Sugar' Segerman,
Dennis Coffey
Documentary
A documentary about the life and legend , an American singer, pianist, and civil rights activist labeled the "High Priestess of Soul."
Directors:
Liz Garbus,
Hal Tulchin
James Baldwin,
Stokely Carmichael,
Walter Cronkite
Documentary
A documentarian and a reporter travel to Hong Kong for the first of many meetings with .
Laura Poitras
Edward Snowden,
Glenn Greenwald,
William Binney
Cast overview, first billed only:
(archive footage)
(archive footage)
(archive footage)
(archive footage)
(archive footage)
(as Mitchell Winehouse)
(archive footage)
A documentary on the life of , the immensely talented yet doomed songstress. We see her from her teen years, where she already showed her singing abilities, to her finding success and then her downward spiral into alcoholism and drugs.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
The girl behind the name.
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for language and drug material
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 3 July 2015 (UK)
Also Known As: Amy: Az Amy Winehouse-sztori
Filming Locations:
Opening Weekend:
$1,780,000
(10 July 2015)
$8,412,034
(10 January 2016)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
First documentary distributed by A24 to be nominated for an Oscar.
Amy performed at the North Sea Jazz Festival in 2004. At the time the festival was still in The Hague. (And not -yet- in Rotterdam, as the movie states.) She performed at one of the stages in the basement.
I don't think I'm going to be at all famous. I don't think I could handle it. I'd probably go mad, do you know what I mean? I would go mad.
Connections
Features &(1993)
Soundtracks
Body and Soul
Written by , , ,
Performed by
at Abbey Road Studios, 2011
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd / Druropetal Music / Range Road Music Inc obo itself and Quartet Music c/o Carlin America, Inc
Licensed courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment Inc
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
A very worthy attempt at bringing the Amy Winehouse story to the screen
I remember when Amy Winehouse died back in 2011 it had a certain inevitability about it yet was still shocking and very sad. The media had made a meal out of her problems documenting them at every given opportunity and her increasingly emancipated appearance was publicised for all to see, courtesy of the lowlifes of the paparazzi. Hers was life in a goldfish bowl by the end and for a person who never wanted fam this made her life all the more difficult. What complicated matters so fatally was that in amongst all of this, she had a predisposition for drink and drugs. The combination sent her spiralling on a downward trajectory.This documentary about her has been made by Asif Kapadia who directed the film Senna (2010) which remains one of the most highly respected documentaries of recent years. When you consider that that film was also about someone at the top of their field who died young in a dramatic and sudden manner, you could say that there are some similarities between both stories. But in reality the Amy Winehouse story is a much darker one, with its central character going on an extended path of self-destruction. And one in which we in the audience know only too well how it ends. The film is made up of home video and TV clips of Winehouse and fills in details with recollections of people who were close to her in the form of voice-overs, as opposed to a more traditional talking heads format. After the release of her definitive album Back to Black in 2006, Winehouse basically retreated and conducted next to no interviews which of course posed the film-makers some problems and the effect is that as the film goes on she becomes increasingly remote and we feel like we know her less.The contrast between the Amy of the early years to the one latterly seen is pretty pronounced. Her appearance became more intense and she quickly covered herself with an assortment of harsh tattoos. This phase coincided with her downward spiral with drink and drugs. It seems pretty clear that her attachment to her husband Blake Fielder was inextricably linked to this. He came across as a hanger-on who led her onto hard drugs and who then had little self-interest in getting her off them. The problem was that she loved him and it was this that made the situation so destructive. Throughout the film, as her songs play, her lyrics are displayed on screen and it is obvious that much of her music was based on highly personal emotional songs that constantly were sourced from her experiences in relationships. So much of her success was derived from this well of emotion but it was one that could equally destabilise her. This was only exacerbated by her bouts of depression and her problematic relationship with her dad.There is no getting away with the fact that one that is all the more shaming when you consider that it played out so visibly in the public eye. But the public eye is very uncaring unfortunately and all too often empathises when it is far too late. But this film also captures the voice and the humour, so integral to Amy Winehouse. And so while it is impossible to ignore the tragedy, the beauty is here too. This was, after all, a very singular artist whose roots were in jazz, which is hardly a music for lightweights. Amy Winehouse was a proper talent who made music entirely on her own terms. If I was to criticise mildly it would be to say that the film itself might be marginally too long and perhaps goes over some ground more than it has to. But mainly this is ultimately a very worthy attempt to tell what is a complex and contrasting story to the screen with all its darkness and light.
83 of 97 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright && “M r . Dawson was an ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
M r . Dawson was an old man with a bad temper(脾气) . And everyone in town knew it. Kids were afraid to go into his yard to pick apples . &&&& One Friday , 12-year-old Janet and her friend Amy had to walk past M r . Dawson ' s house . When Janet saw him ,she suggested crossing the street to the other side . But Amy said they needn' t .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& When M r . Dawson saw Amy ,he smiled and said , “ hello , Amy ! I see you have a new friend with you today .” Amy smiled back and told him that Janet would stay with her that night . M r . Dawson looked friendly and gave them each a fresh apple . The girls were glad to get them . &&&& Later Janet asked Amy , “ everyone says he is the most unwelcome person in town . Why was he so kind to us ? ” Amy explained that when she first walked past his house , she was also afraid of him . But she pretended there was an invisible ( 看不见的 )smile on his face and then started talking to her . Just a “ hello ” at first , and then more . &&&& “ An invisible smile ? ”Janet was puzzled ,“ Yes ,” answered Amy , “ My grandma told me to think so . She says smiles can run around . If we keep smiling at someone , sooner or later he will really smile back .& ”& &&&& Remember what Amy ' s grandma said ,and we will find that most people can ' t refuse our smile .1.What did people feel about M r . Dawson ?2.What did Janet think of M r . Dawson after getting an apple from him ?3.What did Amy do when she first walked past M r . Dawson ' s house ?4.Who did Amy learn “ an invisible smile ” from ?5.What does the writer advise us to do ?&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-初中毕业升学考试(湖南益阳卷)英语
分析与解答
习题“M r . Dawson was an old man with a bad temper(脾气) . And everyone in town knew it. Kids were afraid to go ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
段落大意: 本文是一篇记叙文,文章介绍的是 M r . Dawson 脾气很坏,孩子们都不敢去他的庭院里摘苹果。但是小Amy 却和他很谈得来。当她的同伴问起原因时,她说她想象在M r . Dawson 的脸上带着一种看不见的微笑,然后试着交往就成功了。1.根据第一段M r . Dawson was an old man with a bad temper(脾气)……Kids were afraid to go into his yard to pick apples 描述,可知答:He was an old man with a bad temper, everyone was afraid of him .2.根据Why was he so kind to us ? ” 描述,可知她认为他很友好。故答:She thought he was friendly .3.根据But she pretended there was an invisible ( 看不见的 )smile on his face and then started talking to her . Just a “ hello ” at first , and then more .描述,可知答:She pretended there was an invisible smile on his face and then started talking to her . Just a “ hello ” at first , and then more . 4.根据倒数第二段My grandma told me to think so .描述,可知答:From her grandma .5.根据短文倒数第二段She says smiles can run around . If we keep smiling at someone , sooner or later he will really smile back . 描述,可知作者想告诉我们的就是这句话。故答: Smiles can run around . If we keep smiling at someone , sooner or later he will really smile back .
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
M r . Dawson was an old man with a bad temper(脾气) . And everyone in town knew it. Kids were afraid t...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“M r . Dawson was an ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“M r . Dawson was an old man with a bad temper(脾气) . And everyone in town knew it. Kids were afraid to go into his yard to pick apples .
One Friday , 12-year-old Janet and her friend Amy had to walk past M r . Dawson ' s house . When Janet saw him ,she suggested crossing the street to the other side . But Amy said they needn' t .
When M r . Dawson saw Amy ,he smiled and said , “ hello , Amy ! I see you have a new friend with you today .” Amy smiled back and told him that Janet would stay with her that night . M r . Dawson looked friendly and gave them each a fresh apple . The girls were glad to get them .
Later Janet asked Amy , “ everyone says he is the most unwelcome person in town . Why was he so kind to us ? ” Amy explained that when she first walked past his house , she was also afraid of him . But she pretended there was an invisible ( 看不见的 )smile on his face and then started talking to her . Just a “ hello ” at first , and then more .
“ An invisible smile ? ”Janet was puzzled ,“ Yes ,” answered Amy , “ My grandma told me to think so . She says smiles can run around . If we keep smiling at someone , sooner or later he will really smile back . ”
Remember what Amy ' s grandma said ,and we will find that most people can ' t refuse our smile .1.What did people feel about M r . Dawson ?2.What did Janet think of M r . Dawson after getting an apple from him ?3.What did Amy do when she first walked past M r . Dawson ' s house ?4.Who did Amy learn “ an invisible smile ” from ?5.What does the writer advise us to do ?”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“M r . Dawson was an old man with a bad temper(脾气) . And everyone in town knew it. Kids were afraid to go into his yard to pick apples .
One Friday , 12-year-old Janet and her friend Amy had to walk past M r . Dawson ' s house . When Janet saw him ,she suggested crossing the street to the other side . But Amy said they needn' t .
When M r . Dawson saw Amy ,he smiled and said , “ hello , Amy ! I see you have a new friend with you today .” Amy smiled back and told him that Janet would stay with her that night . M r . Dawson looked friendly and gave them each a fresh apple . The girls were glad to get them .
Later Janet asked Amy , “ everyone says he is the most unwelcome person in town . Why was he so kind to us ? ” Amy explained that when she first walked past his house , she was also afraid of him . But she pretended there was an invisible ( 看不见的 )smile on his face and then started talking to her . Just a “ hello ” at first , and then more .
“ An invisible smile ? ”Janet was puzzled ,“ Yes ,” answered Amy , “ My grandma told me to think so . She says smiles can run around . If we keep smiling at someone , sooner or later he will really smile back . ”
Remember what Amy ' s grandma said ,and we will find that most people can ' t refuse our smile .1.What did people feel about M r . Dawson ?2.What did Janet think of M r . Dawson after getting an apple from him ?3.What did Amy do when she first walked past M r . Dawson ' s house ?4.Who did Amy learn “ an invisible smile ” from ?5.What does the writer advise us to do ?”相似的习题。Vacation Rentals, Homes, Experiences & Places - Airbnb}

我要回帖

更多关于 does this bus go to 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信