翡翠印章去哪里刻字有两面刻字 求翻译!

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3abb3-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器That, Dean C.Logan whose name appears on the annexed certificate, was on 12 08,2009,the duly qualified and acting Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk of the County of los Angeles, in said State.
That the seal affixed thereto is the seal of said C that the signature thereon appears to be the signature of F.Harris,Deputy and that the annexed certificate is in due form and by proper officer.
In Witness Whereof, I execute this certificate and affix the Great Seal of the State of California this 8th day of 12 2009.
That, Dean C.Logan whose name appears on the annexed certificate, was on 12 08,2009,the duly qualified and acting Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk of the County of los Angeles, in said State.
兹证明,Dean C. Logan(其姓名载于后附证书上)在日为该州洛杉矶县符合资格的代理注册官/县书记官。
That the seal affixed thereto is the seal of said C that the signature thereon appears to be the signature of F.Harris,Deputy and that the annexed certificate is in due form and by proper officer.
兹证明,该证书上所盖印章为该县公章, 该证书上所载签字据察为代理人F. Harris的签字,后附证书格式有效,由具备资格的官员签发。
In Witness Whereof, I execute this certificate and affix the Great Seal of the State of California this 8th day of 12 2009.
本人于日签署本证书并加盖加利福尼亚州公章州玺,以资证明。
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:
迪按C,罗根的证书/执照是又由有资力的代理注册登记员/上述州洛杉矶郡级办事员于日开始办理的。
所该的章是所说郡(县)的章,是由F。哈里斯负责代理签署的,所附证书(/执照)格式正确,由合法官员审理。
兹证明,我于日批准此证书(执照)生效并将加利福尼亚州的公章盖上。
这,院长长洛根的名字出现在所附证书,12 08,2009,在适当资格和代理Registrar-Recorder/County在洛杉矶的洛杉矶县秘书,在国说。
加盖的印章及其就是密封说,县,签字就此似乎是F的哈里斯,副签名和所附的证书是在适当的形式和适当人员。
在以昭信守,我执行此证书并加盖了印章加利福尼亚州大2009年这8天12
其名称将出现在附加的证书的院长 在日妥为合资格及署理处长-录像机/县秘书的县的洛斯洛杉矶,说的了。
盖上其印章是上述县的印章 ; 其上的签名似乎是 F.Harris,Deputy 的签名和附加的证书是在窗体和由适当人员。
在证人前景,我执行该证书,并贴 日第八届日加利福尼亚州大印章。
那,名字似乎在得到证书上,右手击球员的左后方场地是12 08,2009的迪安C.Logan,在说状态中看哪Angeles的县的适当合格和行动登记员-录音机//县办事员. 那到那里固定的印记是说县的印记;那签名在其上似乎是F.Harris的签名,代表和那得到证书是在到期形式中和经过恰当官员. 在朝派证人关于什么这12 2009的第8天我执行这张证书和粘贴加利福尼亚州状态的国玺.What can I say
一个周四的晚上 >> A Thursday night 说什么呢 >> What can I say 因此你明白了吧,我努力学习,我好的学习习惯帮助我取得好成绩。
基于6个网页-
求翻译:正如一枚硬币有两面 是什么意思? ... 注意事项: >> Notes: 说什么呢 >> Said much 来威尼斯 >> To Venice ...
基于6个网页-
求翻译:你他妈想找死啊?! 是什么意思? ... 都是儿子的错 Are the sons of wrong 说什么呢 Say 甲乙双方结算完毕 B settlement between the two sides finished ...
基于3个网页-
What does that mea
the.big.bang.theory《天才理论传... ... 辐射过度了\thig goig o. 说什么呢\What does that mea? 你知道 生活中\You kow, like, most of the time, ...
基于2个网页-
What do I say
So what I'm saying
What do you say
Say something then translated
Say what do translations
If we breathe
You want to say
What have you to say
What can I tell you
What can I say now
what would she say
What am i gonna say
I say something it
What can I say
更多收起网络短语
我还能说什么呢?
And what can I say?
他们将会在婚礼誓词上说什么呢?
What will they say in their vows?
我能说什么呢? 我喜欢他,并且他有一支队伍,而我只有六个朋友。
What could I say?I liked him, and he had an army.
What's the point of this? Again, now that I can think about things recursively, I can similarly break things down into simpler versions of the same problem. It could be one version.
这些的意思是什么呢?再一次我想说,我既然能够以递归的方式思考了,那么我就可以简单地把问题,转化为更简单的同类问题。
FOR c It's going to say FOR c, which was my name for the character in that string.
那么循环要去做什么呢?循环要去说,也就是字符串中字符的名字。
There's no other way to interpret these lines which, as you can imagine, critics simply pretend don't exist, ?
because who can figure out what to say?
这几句只能这样解释,可以想见,评论家会将这段直接忽略掉,因为他们又能说什么呢?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!公章、合同章等印章的英文说法
used by a .
Company seals were predominantly used by companies in
jurisdictions, although in modern times, most
countries have abrogated the use of seals.
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 印章刻字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信