推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口> 问题详情
阅读下面的新闻报道,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。News reportFour young female college studen
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
阅读下面的新闻报道,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。News reportFour young female college students died Friday after falling or jumping from a blazing room on the sixth floor of Shanghai Business School. Witness said one woman who jumped appeared to be aiming for bushes on the ground, but missed and landed on concrete. Witnesses said the other three were desperately trying to climb to another room amid roaring flames when they fell to the concrete paving.The fire broke out in Room 602 of the seven-floor dormitory at the school’s downtown campus on Zhongshan Road West, just after 6 a.m. The fire was caused by an electrical device used to heat water. This had ignited flammable objects, police said late Friday afternoon. After receiving reports of the fire at 6:12 a.m, police, firefighters and ambulances were quickly on the scene. The fire was extinguished by 6:30 a.m., according to the school.There is only one public toilet on each floor to get water and fire extinguishers in the dormitory were outdated, students said.&(SZ-Agencies)[写作内容]1.以约30个词概括这篇报道的主要内容。2.针对此篇报道发表你对校园安全问题的看法, 至少包括以下内容要点,该部分词数大约120个词。1)作为学生,我们该如何在危急的状况下保护好自己。2)作为校方应该采取哪些措施避免此类悲剧的发生。[写作要求]1.作文中可使用实例或其它方法支持你的观点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接&&&引用原文中的句子;2.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
您可能感兴趣的试题
1为迎接6月5日“世界环境日”,学校学生会准备举行一次以环保为主题的英语演讲比赛。请你根据以下内容写一个书面通知,欢迎大家积极参与。[写作内容]目&&&的增长环保知识;提高英语口语内&&&容“保护环境,节约能源”地&&&点教学楼五楼演讲大厅报名时间5月25日前报名方式比赛时间6月5日星期五下午4:00-5:30评&&&奖一等奖3名,二等奖 6名,三等奖 12名[写作要求]只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。注意:通知的开头和结尾已为你写好。Notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&The Students’ Union22010年,第十六届亚运会将在广州举行。假如你是亚运会的志愿者,请你用英语介绍主办城市—广州市。【写作内容】概况中国第三大城市;别称:五羊城、花城等;广东省省会;全市面积7,434平方公里;人口1,000多万。历史2,200多年历史的文化名城,历史上丝绸之路(海路)的始发港。地理珠江从市中心穿过,温暖湿润。旅游风光旖旎,旅游资源丰富。&【写作要求】1.只能用5个句子表达全部内容;2.开头和结尾已经给出(不计入句数)【评分标准】句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。3阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。During summer holidays, two classmates, Tom and Peter, were traveling in the desert. As they were walking, they had an argument, and Tom was so angry that he slapped Peter hard across the face. Peter felt hurt, but without saying anything, he wrote down in the sand these words: “Today my best friend Tom slapped me in the face.”It was very hot, but they kept on walking and walking until they found an oasis(绿洲), where they decided to take a bath. Suddenly Peter got stuck in the mire(泥潭) and started drowning. Seeing that, Tom rushed over and saved him without any hesitation. After Peter got recovered from the drowning, he wrote with a knife on a stone: “Today my best friend Tom saved my life.”Feeling curious, Tom, who had slapped and saved his best friend, asked Peter, “After I beat you, you wrote something in the sand but just now you put down what I had done on a stone. Why?”Peter replied: “When someone hurts us, we should take it down in the sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But when someone does something good for us, we must carve it in stone where no wind can ever erase it.”Hearing that, Tom was deeply moved and understood what Peter had said and what he had done.[写作内容]下面请你以“What I have learnt from Tom’s understanding”为题,谈谈你读了这个故事以后的感受。内容要点包括:1.以约30个词概括上述故事的要点;2.以约120个词就Peter“被打”和“被救”后的举动发表你的看法,内容包括:(1)Tom 为什么感动了?他到底明白了什么?(2)你从这个故事中学到了什么?简要说明其理由。[写作要求]可以使用实例来支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容论述,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。4下列4幅图描述的是一位高三学生Billy,在上周五的下午,放学后象往常一样去约朋友Jack上网吧的情形。请你以Billy的身份据此用英语写一篇日记,并谈谈你的感想。日记的开头己为你拟好。注意: 1. 词数: 80--120之间2. 参考词汇:College Entrance Examination(高考)April 28,2008&&Friday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&FineI went,as usual,to my friend Jack’s classroom after school,and I found him still busy working at his lessons.
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
找答案会员
享三项特权
选择支付方式:
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
请您不要关闭此页面,支付完成后点击支付完成按钮
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
恭喜您!升级VIP会员成功
常用邮箱:
用于找回密码
确认密码:求一篇关于电脑的英语作文。
求一篇关于电脑的英语作文。
09-02-05 &
1.What do you think of computer?Computer is very useful for us. The Internet is a great facility for collecting information. The Internet makes it easy to build social connections. we can have a lot of friends all over the world and reach much knowledge by Internet. Millions of people communicate today through E-mail.But the disadvantages of computer also have a lot. The network information may be falsehood, so mach as leading to a wrong decision-making. May online socialization weaken our ability to deal with relationships in the real world? The weak-willed persons maybe indulge network-game and amusement in Internet thereby disrepair own career.The loveliness of Internet is infinitude and colorful, but strengthen to manage it. We make good use of it only while we have an appropriate approach to Internet .2.What do you think of computer?The internet play a very important role in our daylife.Everyday thousands people surf the net.With the help of the net you can get many useful imformations,you can make friends with different people who are known or unkown,you can ask the help or question the answer.Every coin has two sides,there are so much rubbish on the net,which are some medium messageses about crime or sex.Morever the cost is large,which also make peopl waste time on it.It's abilities should used by people.We should correctly take the advantage of the net,make our life more beautiful.
请登录后再发表评论!
Computers are changing our life. You can do a lot of things with a computer. Such as, you can use a computer to write articles, watch video CDs, play games and do office work. But the most important use of a computer is to join the Internet. By joining a computer to Internet, we can get the latest information in all fields. We don’t need to leave home to borrow books from a library or to do shopping in a supermarket. Computers help us live a more convenient life. With the development of computers, the word is becoming a large family.
请登录后再发表评论!英语作文:怎么写好一篇英语作文
英语作文:怎么写好一篇英语作文,英语作文
英语作文:怎么写好一篇英语作文
- 英语作文 】
作文网小编为你精选的作文:
|   在写的同时,情节信息要完整。这里的情节信息,就是书面表达所提供的内容要点,这是短文的核心部分。在提示说明中,有时把情节信息,一、二、三、四逐个列出,当然一目了然,但有时不一定交代得很具体,只给了大致轮廊,这就要求我们自己确定,逐条列出,写作时不致漏掉要点。特别是写由几幅图画组成的短文更需要动脑筋,通过现象抓本质,确定每幅画的信息点。 更多英语素材文章,欢迎您的收藏、参考。
  当今社会,交流沟通变得异常重要,而公共英语演讲就是其最常见和有效的手段之一。无论是在还是工作中,我们会越来越多地接触到公共英语演讲,小到课堂的presentation、工作中的团建,大到学术大会上的发言、总统竞选。那么,如何才能写出精彩的英语演讲稿呢?对于初学者来讲,怎么把握其写作的关键呢?下面,我将从大家熟知并广为推崇的乔布斯20XX年斯坦福大学的毕业演讲稿为范本,给大家具体剖析精彩英语演讲稿的写作要点,以帮助大家进一步了解其基本写作要领和指导大家的写作实践。
  一、结构清楚,逻辑明晰
  由于公共演讲一般受众为数十人甚至数百、数千人,再加上演讲环境的不确定性(比如:观众的欢呼,或者抱怨),最好在进入主题后马上给出所讲内容的逻辑框架,以便听众更好的预判整个演讲内容,有利于他们更好地跟随演讲者的思路,达到良好的演讲效果。比如,乔布斯在该次演讲中,开篇稍微寒暄开篇之后,就进入正题,&Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories.&学生们马上能做出逻辑预判,我们今天会听到乔布斯谈三点,然后具体关注是哪三点,这种演讲就具备了&audience-centeredness&(以观众为中心)的特质。乔布斯在随后的演讲中明确提到,&The first story is about connecting the dots. My second story is about love and loss. My third story is about death.&由于这种明晰的思路,听众在听完之后也会犹新,不会觉得头脑混乱,毫无所得。
  当然,演讲稿的逻辑安排有多种方式,乔布斯的这篇演讲是按照topical order(话题顺序)和chronological order(顺序)来安排的。除此之外, 还有 spatial order(空间顺序), problem-solutution order(提问解决顺序)等等。大家可以根据不同的演讲内容来安排自己演讲稿的逻辑顺序和结构。
  二、开篇出彩,结尾有道
  演讲稿的开篇和结尾往往需要花费大量的功夫去设计,这往往是精彩演讲的亮点所在。因此,在写作时,需要结合受众、场合和演讲内容等,争取一开始就紧紧抓住听众的注意力和兴趣所在,结尾时,尽量做到意味深长、启发思考。下面,我将给大家具体分析基本的开篇和结尾模式,供大家以后写作参考。
  开篇的目的是要吸引听众,乔布斯在该篇演讲稿中使用的是&relate the topic to the audience&(关联话题与听众)的方式,这是一种比较有效的方法,人们一般对自己的事情都很关注,和自己相关的事情也会格外留意,乔布斯在开篇说到,&I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, I never graduated from college. This is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation.&高度赞美斯坦福大学是最好的大学之一,就是在与听众发生关联,让大家产生好感,当然老乔还用了适当的幽默,更好地融洽了与听众的关系,&简洁、有效&本就是乔布斯的演讲风格。除此之外,还有其他的一些开篇方式,我们也需要了解和掌握。 1. State the importance of your topic(指出演讲话题的重要性)。直接告诉听众,你的演讲重要在哪里。比如:今天要做的是一场&英语演讲的艺术&的演讲,那开始就直接指出,该演讲对于大家今后的学习工作将会有重大的帮助,甚至给出一些数据和实例,让听众明白不听这个演讲将会是我的损失。这样,听众就会很乐意投入到该次演讲中去。2. Startle the audience (使听众震惊)。例如:要做一场关于&方式与疾病&的演讲,开篇就可以给出一组极具冲击力的数据,让听众看到生活方式的不健康将会是多么可怕的事情,这样的震惊使听众能够快速调整状态,投入到听演讲中去。3. Arouse the curiosity of the audience(引起听众的好奇心)4. Question the audience(向观众提问)。5. Begin with a quotation(以引用开篇)。6. Tell a story (以故事开篇)。这些基本开篇的方式被无数的演讲证明是实用而且有效的。  精心推荐:
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
英语作文点击量排行
英语作文频道最新更新
英语作文万能句子
英语作文频道编辑推荐求一篇关于英语学习方法的英语作文
求一篇关于英语学习方法的英语作文
09-03-20 &
study for English Learning english can be a very difficult task for most people, this is because we dont live in a environment where we are forced to speak or write english. so i think the best way to learn english is by communicating with others using the lagnguage itself and not just learn from the book. Im sure if you live in an environment such as a foreign country and were forced to speak and write english everyday then your english will imprve dramatically. Although we must agree that we need to read and write english from the book in order to get the foundations that we need for basic communication, this is essential but as i said, this is only a foundation, what you develop afterwards all depends on your ability to adapt to an environment and your courage.
请登录后再发表评论!
掌握一套好的学习方法对我们的外语学习是非常有用的,它往往能起到事半功倍的作用.我认为,首先,兴趣是最好的老师,我们应当对英语学习产生浓厚的兴趣,才不会觉得学习外语是件枯燥乏味的事情.同时,我们还应具有坚强的意志和充分的信心,才不会在学习的路上因为遇到困难而气馁放弃.  Grasps a set of good study method to our foreign language study is extremely useful, it often can play the twice the result with half the effort role.I believed that, first, the interest is best teacher, we must have the strong interest to English study, only then cannot think the study foreign language is an arid tasteless matter. At the same time, we also should have the strong will and the full confidence, only then cannot because of meet difficultly on the study road is discouraged the giving up.  在平时生活学习中,我们有许多途径来获取外语知识和提高能力.例如充分利用网上学习软件,在网上订阅E-mail杂志,可以定期收到学习资料,可以上网收听在线英文广播.平时,我们可以多阅读英文简写版的世界名著或小说,散文等等.  In usually lives in the study, we have many ways to gain the foreign language knowledge and to sharpen ability. For example uses on the net to study the software fully, subscribes the E-mail magazine on-line, may receive the study material regularly, may access the net listens to the online English broadcast. Usually, we may read English to write in simple form the version the world famous work or the novel, prose and so on.  还可以多读英文报纸,听大量有声英文读物,多查阅英英字典……这样才能在脑海中形成英语思路,在不知不觉中提高学习兴趣,掌握新的能力.当你学习疲倦时不妨转变学习方法,这样会让你学习的轻松有趣.  Also may read English newspaper, listens to have the English reading material massively, consults the English England dictionary ......This can form English mentality in the mind, enhances the study interest in unconscious, grasps the new ability. When you study wearily might as well transforms the study method, like this can let you study with ease interesting.
请登录后再发表评论!
我怎样学习英语  Everyone has their own learning methods .  Last year my English was difficult . At first , I can't spell the words. I can't understand grammar. I also scared to speak in class , because I thought my class might laugh at me .  Later on, I realized that it doesn't matter if you don't understand grammar.  Now , after class I study by listening English tapos every day . Evening, I can watch English-language TV . I can recite some words. I can speak English in my class , beacuse my classmates won't laugh at me . However, I make mistakes in grammar . I'm sure ther will help me. After class , I ofen have conversations with my friends . Sometimes, I can read English magazines . That memorizing the words also help a lot . I can practice writing . I do it often. I'm writing three or four times a week .  I hope these suggestions are helpful you. How do you learn best ?
请登录后再发表评论!
study for English Learning english can be a very difficult task for most people, this is because we dont live in a environment where we are forced to speak or write english. so i think the best way to learn english is by communicating with others using the lagnguage itself and not just learn from the book. Im sure if you live in an environment such as a foreign country and were forced to speak and write english everyday then your english will imprve dramatically. Although we must agree that we need to read and write english from the book in order to get the foundations that we need for basic communication, this is essential but as i said, this is only a foundation, what you develop afterwards all depends on your ability to adapt to an environment and your courage.
请登录后再发表评论!
大大小小的培训班也上了不少,效果当然是有的,上培训班期间,对英语是充满了热情,很有冲动去学,可是培训班过后,就缺少了那份动力,因为没有了气氛,缺少了那种氛围。人都是有一种堕性的,我相信这不只是我一个。要是天天去上培训班就好了,但那是不现实的。后来经过朋友的介绍,认识了一款叫能飞英语的学习软件,天天抽出一两个小时看电影学英语,从泛看到精看,脚本学习,听力复读、口语模仿,每天都感觉到自己在进步,效果是一点点持续积累起来了。比起培训班的突然提升又突然下降,我更喜欢这款软件给我的帮助。&&&&现在很多培训机构,像新东方,环球雅思、学校等都是用这个软件~
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于旅游的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信