四、四上阅读理解解B

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
第四部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
The Man of Many Secrets — Harry Houdini — was one of the greatest American entertainers in the theater this century. He was a man famous for his escapes — from prison cells
from wooden boxes floating in rivers
from locked tanks full of water. He appeared in theaters all over Europe and America. Crowds came to see the great Houdini and his “magic” tricks.
his secret was not magic
or supernatural powers. It was simply strength. He had the ability to move his toes as well as he moved his fingers. He could move his body into almost any position he wanted.
Houdini started working in the entertainment world when he was 17
in 1891. He and his brother Theo performed card tricks in club in New York. They called themselves the Houdini Brothers. When Harry married in 1894
he and his wife Bess worked together as magician and assistant. But for a long time they were not very successful. Then Harry performed his first prison escape
in Chicago in 1898. Harry persuaded a detective to let him try to escape from the prison
and he invited the local newspapermen to watch.
It was the publicity(宣传) that came from this that started Harry Houdini’s success. Harry had fingers trained to escape from handcuffs(手铐) and toes trained to escape ankle chains. But his biggest secret was how he unlocked the prison doors. Every time he went into the prison cell
Bess gave him a kiss for good luck — and a small skeleton key
which is a key that fits many locks
passed quickly from her mouth to his.
Harry used these prison escapes to build his fame. He arranged to escape from the local prison of every town he visited. In the afternoon
the people of the town would read about it in their local newspapers
and in the evening every seat in the local theater would be full. What was the result? World-wild fame
and a name remembered today.
1. According to the passage
Houdini’s success in prison escapes depends on _______.
A. his special tricks and supernatural powers
B. his wisdom and magic tricks
C. his magic tricks and unhuman powers
D. his unusual ability and a skeleton key
2. In the fourth paragraph
the underlined word “this” refers to _______.
A. the year 1898&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. his first prison escape
C. the publicity&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Harry Houdini’s success
3. It can be inferred from the passage that Houdini became famous _______.
A. in 1894&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before he married
C. when he was about 24&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at the age of 17
4. Which of the following is the best title for the passage?
A. A Man of Many Secrets&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& B. A Skeleton Key&
C. World-wild Fame &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Great Escape&
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
四、阅读理解。(共20小题:每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。GUANGZHOU: The successful Guangdong International Tourism and Culture Festival has become a perfect stage to showcase the popularity of Guangdong and Pan Pearl River Delta (PPRD) region as a tourism destination
said Tang Bingquan
vice-governor of Guangdong Province.According to the provincial tourism administration of Guangdong
more than 40 000 people attended the opening ceremony of the festival. More than 1
000 high-ranking officials from the central government and Guangdong provincial government
World Tourism Organization
consulates (领事馆) of various countries in Guangzhou
and other provinces of China
also showed up in the ceremony. The activities in the past few days attracted a large number of visitors from home and abroad.In the past 30 years
Guangdong Province has been one of the leaders in the nation in terms of economic development. Its average annual economic growth maintained a rate of 13.8 percent
according to Tang.Last year
Guangdong’s gross domestic product (GDP) hit 330 billion
accounting for one-eighth of the total of the country. The province’s import and export volume hit 527.2 billion
accounting for one-third of the country’s total foreign trade volume.Guangdong Governor Huang Huahua earlier predicted that the province’s GDP will surpass that of Taiwan by the end of this year.“Guangdong is also leading the development of the whole country’s tourism industry ” Tang said.Last year
Guangdong’s tourism revenue (年收入) hit 212.5 billion
occupying one-fourth of the country’s total tourism income. The net profit of the province’s tourism industry was 7.5 billion
which was one fifth of the nation’s total.Tang noted that the tourism festival will give a further boost (促进) to the tourism development of Guangdong and the entire PPRD region.The closing ceremony of the festival will take place tonight in Foshan
a city in Guangdong Province.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(China Daily Nov. 30
2007)56. What would be the best title for the passage?A. Event to boost Guangdong’s tourism industry.B. Guangdong -- China’s leading city in economy.C. The increase in Guangdong’s tourism revenue.D. The development of Guangdong’s tourism industry.57. Which of the following is NOT true?A. The past 30 years have seen Guangdong’s fast development in economy.B. Guangdong is one of the leading provinces in national tourism industry.C. Guangdong’s GDP makes up almost 13% of the total country last year.D. Guangzhou will be the host city for the closing ceremony of the festival.58. Which of the following word is the closest to the underlined word in the text?A. replace&&&&&& B. survive&&&&&& C. overtake&&&& D. succeed59. What is the writer’s attitude towards the event?A. indifferent& B. neutral&&&&&&&&&&& C. opposed&&&&&&&&& D. supportive
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
56---59&& ADCD&
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码2011年6月英语四级仔细阅读section B答案(文都版)
来源:  16:26:02 【】 
“2011年6月英语四级仔细阅读section B答案”考试吧首发,供广大考生查阅,更多2011年6月英语四六级答案请访问四六级频道。
  【试题】
  【答案】
  【下载】
  【访谈】
  【估分】
  Passage one
  57 . D) Interracial lodging may have diverse outcomes
  58 .D) Being surrounded by white peers motivates a black student towork harder to succeed
  59 A)Interracial roommates are more likely to fall out
  60 . D)The school randomly assings roommates without ragard to race
  61 A) It is unscientific to make generalizations about it without further study
  Passage Two
  62 B) Rates of death from illnesses have risen due to global warming
  63 A)It was challenged by some climate and risk experts
  64 B)It is invalid in terms of methodology
  65 D)Its rough estimates are meant to draw the attention of world leaders
  66 D)How rich countries can better help poor regions reduce climate hazards1&&
文章责编:柳絮随风& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:56:45)?&&( 8:51:55)?&&( 9:07:39)?&&( 9:06:51)?&&( 9:02:59)?&&( 14:10:30)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-> 【答案带解析】阅读理解(共4小题) 阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一...
阅读理解(共4小题)阅读下列内容,从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。 Attention!Sunshine Language Learning Centre will set a course and it will teach Pure(纯正的) British English.Maybe you've known some British expressions are quite different from American ones。British people use “autumn” for “fall”, “film” for “movie”.“holiday” for “vocation”, “garden” for “yard”.etcThere are more typical(典型的)expressions that you may not know.Here are Mr.Bean's examples.Are you interested in it? Do you want to learn? You can learn British English well if you put much effort into it.We have some native British English teachers with much experience to help you.The course will be open in the coming summer holiday.The price of the course is not very high: 500 900 for two(10% off); 1,200 for three (20% off); for four or more(30% off).For further details, call 400-810-2345 or search http://www.BEcourse.com.Come and join us!1.The passage is most probably a(n)_______.A.storyB.noticeC.invitationD.advertisement2.Some typical British expressions are quoted(引用)mainly because the course organizers think__________.A.English is hard to learn and needs hard workB.these typical English expressions are interestingC.some learners can be attracted to take the courseD.British English expressions are better than American ones3.If you and two of your classmates have decided to take the course, how much will you pay all together?A.1,200.B.1,400.C.1,500.D.1,600. 
【解析】本文讲的是,阳光语言学校中心暑假招生的一则广告。
1.】细节理解题 A.story 故事B.notice 警告 C.invitation 请柬 D.advertisement广告根据答案意思。D符合题意。故选D。
2.】细节理解题 阳光学校的报价是人越多价格越便宜,他们认为人来的越多越有人来学习。故选C。
3.】细节理解题 根据这...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
完形填空(共1小题)阅读下列短文,从文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个最佳答案。I live in a city where jobs are difficult to get and finding well—paid jobs is even
.Many people have to walk a long way to work
________ they can’t even afford an old, used car.Yesterday I
________ one of these people when I was driving home.A man was walking down the road and trying to ask for a
from the passing cars.Two cars in front of me passed him by.
wanted to do the same but the sight of that poor man remained in my mind for quite a moment.________
I drove back and gave him a ride.As I drove along, we had a conversation and I
________ that the man was trying all his best to support his
while working a temporary(临时的)job.Every coin he had was going to________the house and food.But as we came close to the house he was living in, I saw his tired eyes grow ________ .His little girl was playing in the front yard and
________ into her daddy’s arms as soon as he was out of the ________.I was almost lost in that happy moment.I smiled, said
________to them and wished them future happiness.Then I
________ .That day, the journey home which used to seem so
became very short.1.A.easier
D.greater2.A.and
C.because
D.so3.A.called
B.followed
D.saw4.A.ride
D.map5.A.He
D.We6.A.Actually
B.Finally
C.Firstly
D.Similarly7.A.decided
C.learned
D.said8.A.family
B.friends
C.relatives
D.partners9.A.depend on
B.make up
C.pay for
D.take away10.A.dry
D.bright11.A.climbed
C.knocked
D.ran12.A.bus
D.train13.A.goodbye
D.yes14.A.drove off
B.sat down
C.stood up
D.walked away15.A.boring
B.interesting
D.unusual 
—Would you mind my sitting here?—______! The man next to me has just gone.The seat is empty now.A.You’d better notB.Of course notC.Take careD.Wait a minute 
—Did you and your sister go to Miss Brown’s party yesterday?.—No.Neither of us ______.A.invitesB.invitedC.is invitedD.was invited 
—What age did you leave home?—I left home at 18,Neil.I _____ your city for five years.A.have gone toB.have been toC.have been inD.have come to 
is it from the New Town to the old city centre?—Less than 30 minutes by underground.A.How soonB.How oftenC.How longD.How far 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 四年级语文阅读理解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信