英语填空题在线解答 最后三个空

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语填空:我忘记关灯了 I __ __ __off the light.应该用forget to do sth.,但是怎么填三个空?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
就该是三个空啊,应该填forgot to turn因为,这里面关灯时turn off the light忘记关灯就是,i forgot to turn off the light.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
forgot to turn
forgot to turn
forgot to take
forget to turn
forget to do sth.中的do在具体动作中要用具体的相应的动词代替,这道题要填关灯 turn off the light,所以就是 forget to turn 了。
扫描下载二维码江苏省盐城市2017届高三英语第三次模拟考试最后一卷试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
江苏省盐城市2017届高三英语第三次模拟考试最后一卷试题
总评分4.9|
浏览量214011
用知识赚钱
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。安徽淮北市2016届高三英语最后一卷试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
安徽淮北市2016届高三英语最后一卷试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
安徽淮北市2016届高三英语最后一卷试题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源天添资源网 w ww.tT z Y w.C Om &注意事项:1.卷分第I卷()和第II卷(非)两部分。2.答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写本相应的位置。3.全部答案在答题卡上完成,答在本上无效。4.考试结束后,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。第I卷第一部分:理解(共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What do you know about the woman?& A. She has got off at the wrong stop.& B. She is looking for the nearest bus stop.& C. She has just been to the Book Building.2. What does the woman think of her new hat?& A. It’s out of style& B. It doesn’t fit her well& C. It doesn’t work as expected3. Why did the man get back home so early?& A. Because he felt very hungry& B. Because he had a stomachache& C. Because school ended earlier than usual4. When will the lecture probably begin?& A. At 7:45&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. At 8:00&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. At 8:155. What does the woman mean?& A. She wants to call Jack& B. Jack must be sleeping now& C. The telephone charge is expensive第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. Why does the woman want to go out this weekend?& A. To enjoy drama and music& B. To attend a photography club& C. To take photos about folk customs7. What does the woman want Daniel to do?& A. Be her model& B. Be her driver& C. Be her safeguard听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。8. Why does the man go to see the woman?& A. To treat her heart attack& B. To have a medical examination& C. To have his heart pressure taken9. What does the woman suggest the man do?& A. Stop training& B. Exercise more& C. Run less often听第8材料,回答第10至12题。10. Why does the man buy the flowers?&& A. For his own wedding anniversary&& B. For his parents’ wedding anniversary&& C. For his grandparents’ wedding anniversary11. What is the man’s customer number?&& A. UT250RUT&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. UR250BUT&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. UR520BUT12. What will the delivery man do if nobody receives the flowers?&& A. Take them back&& B. Leave them at the door&& C. Leave them with the neighbor听第9材料,回答第13至16题。13. Where did the woman meet the man?&& A. At the Berlin bus station&&&&&&&&&& B. At the London bus station&&&& C. At the woman’s apartment14. How long was the man’s trip?&& A. An hour and a half&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Nine hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Nineteen hours15. Why did the man choose to take a bus?&& A. To save money&& B. To enjoy the country view&& C. To be environmentally friendly16. What did the woman say about the man?&& A. He didn’t look well&&&&&&&&&&&& B. He could have taken a faster busC. He should care more about the environment听第10材料,回答第17至20题。17. Where is the conference held?&& A. In Washington&& B. In London&& C. In Pairs18. What does Martha want John to do?&& A. See the doctor&& B. Look after her house&& C. Set the alarm at night19. What is the main purpose of the woman’s trip?&& A. To go on holiday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To go on business&&&&&&&&&&& C. To go to a conference20. Why does Martha want John to call her doctor?&& A. To have a sightseeing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To cancel an appointment&&&&& C. To take a physical examination第二部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AWorlds of FunLocation: Worlds of Fun is located off Highway 435 in Kansas City, Missouri.History: Worlds of Fun was opened on May 26, 1973, at a cost of 25 million dollars. Loosely themed around the Jules Verne book, Around the World in Eighty Days, the park was founded by Hunt Midwest Company. In 1982, Hunt Midwest bought a nearby waterpark, Oceans of Fun. In 2013, Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun were combined to a one ticket admission, providing all guests with access to 235 acres of amusement and water rides. &Hours:& Worlds of Fun is open from April through Halloween. &Tickets: Buy and print online. Always try to buy your tickets in advance, to save time when you get to the park. &Reservations: Worlds of Fun sells “Fast Lane” cards that save riders’ time by allowing them to bypass the majority of wait for most of rides and attractions including Mamba, Prowler, and Patriot. Ride as many times as you want all day long. Strategy(策略): Most visitors tend to begin the day with Prowler, the hottest attraction in the park. Use that tendency to your advantage and head to the Patriot first. After that, try the Dragons. Then work your way back to the Prowler. After riding the Prowler, there is only one coaster left, Mamba. Hit it next. If the park is not very crowded, you can ride Boomerang on the way to Mamba. After riding Mamba, head back for a ride on the Wolf. By then you will have tried most of the popular rides and attractions in the shortest possible time. News: In 2014, Worlds of Fun is adding Steel Hawk, a ride that will take guests up 301 feet in the air and spin them at a 45-degree angle for a 60-second flight. Wait to have a try! 21. When did Hunt Midwest’s two parks start to share one ticket?A. In 1937&&& B. In 1982&&& C. In 2013&&&&& D. In 201422. With a “Fast Lane” card, the visitor can _________.A. save some money&&&&&&& B. buy tickets onlineC. avoid lining up for long&&& D. enjoy all the rides for free23. What is talked about in the part of Strategy?A. The best visiting route.&&&&&&&&&&& B. The highest ride in the park.C. The most popular tour season.&&&&&& D. The hottest attractions in the park.24. According to the passage, by beginning with______ a visitor can try most of the popular rides and attractions in the shortest possible time.________A. Prowler&&& B. Patroit&&& C. Dragons&&&& D. Wolf.BOne of my main concerns when I am helping people achieve their goals is how they measure success. I see individuals getting frustrated as they struggle hard for success.One of the main reasons that cause this frustration is that people allow their definition of success to be determined by someone or something else. Another is that they become frustrated at their own apparent lack of success when comparing themselves to other people.We are individuals with individual wants, skills and experiences. We should look at our own skills to determine what is successful to us. We should look inwards to determine what it would mean for us to be successful in our own mind rather than someone else’s.Evaluating a successful person needs to look at his pathway to success, his actions, his determination and translate that into his own experience to see how he can improve himself.You must set your own course of action, and stay on your course. You alone must determine what success means to you. Do what you do to the best of your ability and the rest will take care of itself. For example, I believe that I am successful but I am not a millionaire! Others may not see me as successful in their eyes but that does not matter. It is how I see myself that is important to me and my life.Here is the truth. Being a success is doing your best, not being the best. Success is not
it is something you continue being.When we get to that point, we will experience a lot more joy and a lot less frustration. And that sounds good to us!Remember the great quote from Napoleon Hill, “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”25. What’s the best title of this passage?A. Frustration Determines SuccessB. The Importance of Frustration to SuccessC. How to Measure SuccessD. Evaluations of a Successful Person26. In terms of success, the writer thinks people feel frustrated because they_____A. struggle too hard&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. know little about othersC. are often discouraged&&&&&&&&& D. underestimate themselves27. According to the passage the writer advises us to_____.A. attach the importance to others’ attitude and evaluationB. learn from others, failureC. set a proper goal and work hard to realize itD. look at others’ skills to determine what is successful to usCKnuckle-popping(指关节砰砰响)Do you slurp(咕噜)soup? Do you pop bubble gum? If you do, your habits won’t help you win friends―but they’re fun. But how about knuckle-popping? Not you does this hobby give people around you the “willies([俚]神经紧张),” but cracking knuckles can lead to monster knuckles(异乎寻常的响声), and maybe-to arthritis (关节炎).At least, most people think knuckle-popping is bad. Well, there’s no doubt that the people who have to listen to knuckles being snapped(啪地一声折断)can’t stand the sound. But how bad is it for the knuckle-popper?A doctor has looked into this indoor sport. He says it’s not harmful. Dr. Robert L.Swezey found that his son was cracking his knuckles. And the kid’s grandmother thought it was terrible. So Dr. Swezey went to a home for the aged. He studied the knuckles of old people there. Only one out of fifteen old people who said they cracked their knuckles all their lives had something wrong with their finger joints. Also, five out of twelve women who never cracked their knuckles had trouble with their joints. So if you want to go on popping your knuckles, Dr. Swezey says if OK, even if his son’s grandma still doesn’t like it.28. People who hear others cracking their knuckles________.A. are bothered.&&&& B. don’t notice the soundC. start to crack their own knuckles.&&&& D. feel it’s as had as slurping soup.29. When Dr. Swezey went to the old-age-home, what did he find out about old people who had cracked their knuckles?A. Only one old people had something wrong with their finger joins.B. Only old women had cracked their knuckles.C. About 6. 7 percent of the old people had something wrong with their finger joints.D. The old people were all well.30. Which of the following is right?A. Slurping soup and popping bubble gum are food habits.B. Cracking knuckles will lead to arthritis.C. No one likes cracking his knuckles.D. Some women who didn’t crack their knuckles had something wrong with their finger joints.31. If you pop your knuckles, Dr. Swezey thinks you might as well______.A. go on doing it.&&&&&&&&&& B. stop at once.& C. avoid people who do it.&&& D. not do it around your friends.D“Amazing.” “Thrilling!” “Feels like swimming.” “It was a thing of beauty.”This is how a group of teachers described their recent experience on the Weightless Flights of Discovery sponsored(赞助)by Northrop Grumman. Four MCPS teachers participated in this year’s event-Alexia Couch, a technology and foreign John Hendrix, a science teacher at Kennedy High S Kurt Long, a sixth grade math science teacher at Key Middle School, and Pam Pennington, a science teacher at Rocky Hill Middle School.They were among a group of 29 educators around the region who participated in the program, which aims to inspire and prepare the next generation of scientists, mathematicians and engineers of scientists, mathematicians and engineers.The flights were performed by using a specially designed aircraft. The maneuvers(演习)were conducted in required airspace 100 miles long by 10 miles wide. Specially trained pilots flew the plane in a series of maneuvers between the altitudes of 24,000 and 32,000 feet. During the flights, educators conducted a variety of planned experiments, which were filmed and made into pictures and videos that are later shared with students.It wasn’t all scientific experiments, Long says, adding “we also tried to drink water that was floating in the mid air.“The students were very excited to see pictures and talk about how one day they would be the next astronauts.” Long says. “With the planned shortage of students entering the science and mathematics fields, if I got even one more student to think about one of the many career opportunities that are present in those fields, my ambition was achieved.”For Couch, who has wanted to be an astronaut since the third grade, the trip was a dream that came come true. She put her weightlessness into words-“You start out lying on the floor and you feel twice as heavy at 2G, and then all of a sudden you feel yourself start to rise up and float. It feels like swimming, but you just have to push a little to move.”Hendrix says his students pay better attention to him if he tells them something from personal experience. “They know it’s real,” he says.32. We can learn from the passage that ______.&& A. All the participants in the event came from the same area&& B. All the participants in the event were advanced teachers&& C. Both teachers and students participated in the event.&& D. Only male teachers participated in the event.33. Northrop Grumman sponsored the program in order to_____.A. praise and reward the teachersB. train the teachers’ weightless flying skills.C. inspire and prepare the future science teachers.D. encourage more students to enter the science field.34. Kurt Long’ words quoted in the last but two paragraphs suggest that______.&& A. the students admire astronauts&& B. the country’s science is falling behind.&& C. job opportunities are not enough in the science field.&& D. the country is short of followers in the science field.35. What’s the best title of the passage?&& A. Science education in MCPS&& B. 29 educators experience weightless flight&& C. Four teachers experience weightless flight&& D. A solution to the shortage of science followers第二节 (共5小题,满分10分)根据短文内容,从选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项多余选项。What makes a good school?&&& I’m a parent of two elementary students. The experience that my children are going through now in the elementary school is so different from mine when I was at their age. What I think of a good school is communication between teachers, students and parents.&&& 36&&& Parent-teacher communication guarantees that a child is educated in the same way and in turn a child will build special bonds in communication between their teachers and parents.&&&& 37&& My children return home telling me that their teachers ignore their questions when they raise their hands and don’t talk much. On the other hand, I feel the same when I write notes to school.&&& 38&& This is telling me there is a lack in communication from the school teachers nowadays as their life is so overwhelmed by the over-crowded schools we have in the US.&&&& However, choosing a career in education is not just for a good job. A teacher should really have heart in touching every child’s life.&&&& 39&& Even now, I still remember all my elementary school teachers’ names.&&&& 40&&& The answer lies in the fact that they spent every minute of their precious time helping me and answering all my questions with patience. When you have teachers who are willing to spend time for any child and communicate with parents, it is what I consider a GREAT school for a child to attend, not just GOOD.&A. I don’t get any response from the teachers to my questions, not even a one-word response.&B. There are different ways of communication, according to different cultures.&C. Why is that?&D. Strong communication is very important to a child’s education.&E. I feel that schools nowadays don’t communicate with parents enough and neither is involvement.&F. My elementary school teachers all touched my life.&G. What do you think of it?第II卷第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)& 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。&& There once was a poor and frustrated salesman complaining every day that there was no platform for him to display his ability and the fate was often pulling his legs.&& On Christmas Eve, every family& 41& their houses with lanterns and it was very& 42& everywhere. But he was __43& in a park, drinking his Christmas day away, without new clothes, new shoes,& 44& a new car and a new house.“Damn! I have to spend this Christmas day with these& 45& shoes again.” he& 46& and began to take off the old shoes. Suddenly, he glanced a young man in a& 47& chair passing by him with his hands arduously(费力地) 48& the wheel forward. It dawned on him that he was so& 49& to have shoes to wear& 50& that man did not even have the chance. Afterwards, the salesman did anything& 51& and cherished every opportunity to& 52& himself. He worked hard and tried his best to make progress every day. Several years later, he eventually succeeded in& 53& . and became a millionaire.If you look all around, you’ll find there are so many people who were born disabled but they are& 54& in life and never complain about the& 55& destiny (命运). They are also not to& 56& others’ sympathy. Instead, they constantly& 57& to make themselves stronger and better to serve the society. By contrast, we should feel& 58& . We are born healthy, but we are fed up with life. We always dissatisfy with our jobs and place the blame on our& 59 .& Maybe all of us would feel afraid when we realize we have fallen into such frustrating state of life,& 60& what’s worse is that you even do not realize you have fallen into such an adventurous situation.41. A. painted &&&B. shared &&&C. decorated &&&D. loaded 42. A. festive &&&&B. dusty &&&&C. messy &&&D. noisy43. A. awake &&&&B. afraid &&&&C. alone &&&&D. asleep44. A. leave off &&&B. leave behind &&C. let out &&&D. let alone45. A. cheap &&&&B. shabby &&&C. heavy &&&D. big46. A. smiled &&&&B. sighed &&&C. added &&&D. argued47. A. wheelchair &&&B. bike &&&&C. bus &&&&D. car48. A. holding &&&B. pulling &&&C. pushing &&&D. putting49. A. miserable &&&B. stout &&&&C. pitiful &&&D. lucky50. A. while &&&&B. since &&&&C. though &&&D. unless51. A. excitedly &&&B. hurriedly &&&C. calmly &&&D. curiously52. A. control &&&B. improve &&&C. enjoy &&&&D. protect53. A. business &&&B. education &&&C. medicine &&&D. charity54. A. interested &&&B. confident &&&C. absorbed &&&D. strict55. A. unusual &&&B. unbelievable &&C. uncertain &&&D. unfair56. A. beg &&&&B. acquire &&&C. forget &&&D. question57. A. quarrel &&&B. return &&&C. struggle& &&&D. quicken58. A.& sorrowful &&&B. ashamed &&&C. regretful &&&D. awkward59. A. schoolmates &&B. relatives &&&C. friends &&&D. colleagues 60. A. so &&&&B. though &&&C. but &&&&D. for第二节:语法(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)My wife and I like watching plays, so we’ll go to the theater whenever we have time. But before we buy tickets, we would like to know if the play is good or bad. When a new play comes, we&& 1&& (usual) read the newspaper to get information about it. Last week a new play was put on at he theater. The newspaper said it was very& 2&& (interest) so we decided to go on Saturday night. My wife took a long time to make her&& 3& (decided)about what to wear and we left our house a little late.& 4& the time we got to the theater, the first act had already&& 5& (begin). After the play was over, we met some friends,&& 6&&& lived next to us several years ago. Then we went dancing. By the time we got home, it was about two o’clock in the morning. I’m not accustomed to& 7& (stay) out so late and I was& 8&& (extreme) tired.When I was younger, I didn’t have the money to go out for&& 9& evening like his. Though I can afford it now, I don’t have the energy&& 10&& (enjoy) it.第四部分& 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文改错(满分10分)&&&& 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌写的以下。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。&&& 增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(Λ),并在其下面写出该加的词。&&& 删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。&&& 修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Tom,&& How are you? I am just writing to tell you I had wonderful time at your place in New Year. I arrived home, safely and sound. I have something to ask for you. I have been looking through my bags for my favorite red shirt, or I can’t find it anywhere. I’m surely must have left it at your place. Could you look around your house for it?&& By the way, I am planning Mom and Dad’s wedding anniversary celebration. I had already invited you and your parent. I wonder whether you would like to come to Chicago this time. How do you think of it?&& Take care of you and write to me soon. Giving my regards to Uncle Bernard and Aunt Norah.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Love,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Diana第二节& 书面表达(满分25分)& 假设你是高三李华,进入高三后你的朋友William感到压力很大,学习效果甚微,请你给他写一封电子邮件,提些建议,帮助他放松身心,提高学习效率。要点:1.保持愉快的心情;2.积极参加体育活动;3.多与同学交流。注意:1.开头和结尾已经为你写好,词数100左右。2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear William,&& Recently, I have heard that you feel stressed as a student of Senior Three.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&& Best wishes!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua&&&&&安徽省淮北市第一中学2016届高三最后一卷英语答案:1-5& ACCBB 6-10 CABAC&& 11-15& BCACC&& 16-20 ABBCB阅读理解& 21.C&&& 22. C&&& 23.A&& 24.B&&&& 25.C& &&&&&&&&& 26.D&&& 27.C&&& 28.A&&& 29.C&&& 30.D& &&&&&&&&& 31.A&&& 32. A&&& 33. D&& 34. D&&& 35.C七选五&&& 36-40&& DEAFC完型填空& 41-60&& CACDB BACDA CBABD ACBDC语法填空:1. usually&& 2. interesting&& 3. decision&&&&& 4. By&&&&& 5. begun& &&&&&&&&& 6. who&&&&& 7. staying&&&&&& 8. extremely&&&& 9. an&&&&& 10. to enjoy改错Dear Tom,How are you? I am just writing to tell you I had ∧a wonderful time at your place in New York.I arrived home,safe(safely) and sound. I have something to ask for you. I have been looking through my bags for my favorite red shirt, but(or) I can’t find it anywhere. I’m surely I must have left it at your place. Could you look around your house for it?&By the way,I am planning Mom and Dad’s wedding anniversary celebration. I have(had) already invited you and your parents(parent). I wonder whether you would like to come to Chicago this time. What(How) do you think of it?& &&&& Take care of yourself(you) and write to me soon. Give(Giving) my regards to Uncle Bernard and Aunt Norah.& Last but not least,we should exchange ideas with our classmates. Through the communication we can find support,which will encourage us to overcome difficulties in our study.Hope these can benefit you.Best wishes!Yours,Li_Hua&文章来源天添资源网 w ww.tT z Y w.C Om
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语听力填空题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信