扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
have you got fast food in England?做肯定回答
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
yes ,I have解析:这是考察现在完成时的回答,为你总结一下此类题规律:基本结构:主语+have/has+过去分词(done) 疑问句:have/has+主语+过去分词+其他?肯定回答:yes +主语+have/has 否定回答:no+主语+haven't/hasn...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
yes,i have.
yes ,I have
希望能帮到你,祝你成功!
扫描下载二维码& “第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出...”习题详情
225位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.8%
第二节&根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。—Mary, what do you usually have for breakfast in America?—I usually eat bread, fried eggs, and a bowl of porridge. (61)&&&&—I like to have ham and eggs, bread and butter, vegetable salad and an orange, a usual English breakfast.—(62)&&&&They think it’s very convenient and good for their health.—(63)&&&&&In England since most people begin working early in the afternoon, they often have fast food for lunch such as sandwiches, apple pies and beef noodles.—We often have lunch in a dining hall.—(64)&&&&—No, we usually wait for dinner. (65)&&&&All the members of the family come home and sit together, enjoying dishes with cooked rice.A.Having western food for breakfast is good for one’s health. B.It’s the biggest meal of the day.C.When do you have breakfast, Paul? D.We enjoy breakfast every day.E. What about you, Paul?F. Do you have the habit of drinking afternoon tea with cakes?G. More and more young couples in China have come to like a western breakfast61---65&& EGAFB&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-七选五
分析与解答
习题“第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。—Mary, what do you usually have for breakfast in America?—I u...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。—Mary, what do you usually have for breakfast in America...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。—Mary, what do you usually have for breakfast in America?—I usually eat bread, fried eggs, and a bowl of porridge. (61)____—I like to have ham and eggs, bread and butter, vegetable salad and an orange, a usual English breakfast.—(62)____They think it’s very convenient and good for their health.—(63)____In England since most people begin working early in the afternoon, they often have fast food for lunch such as sandwiches, apple pies and beef noodles.—We often have lunch in a dining hall.—(64)____—No, we usually wait for dinner. (65)____All the members of the family come home and sit together, enjoying dishes with cooked rice.A.Having western food for breakfast is good for one’s health. B.It’s the biggest meal of the day.C.When do you have breakfast, Paul? D.We enjoy breakfast every day.E. What about you, Paul?F. Do you have the habit of drinking afternoon tea with cakes?G. More and more young couples in China have come to like a western breakfast”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二节根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。—Mary, what do you usually have for breakfast in America?—I usually eat bread, fried eggs, and a bowl of porridge. (61)____—I like to have ham and eggs, bread and butter, vegetable salad and an orange, a usual English breakfast.—(62)____They think it’s very convenient and good for their health.—(63)____In England since most people begin working early in the afternoon, they often have fast food for lunch such as sandwiches, apple pies and beef noodles.—We often have lunch in a dining hall.—(64)____—No, we usually wait for dinner. (65)____All the members of the family come home and sit together, enjoying dishes with cooked rice.A.Having western food for breakfast is good for one’s health. B.It’s the biggest meal of the day.C.When do you have breakfast, Paul? D.We enjoy breakfast every day.E. What about you, Paul?F. Do you have the habit of drinking afternoon tea with cakes?G. More and more young couples in China have come to like a western breakfast”相似的习题。& “短文填空,根据首字母提示在空格处填一词,...”习题详情
135位同学学习过此题,做题成功率78.5%
短文填空,根据首字母提示在空格处填一词,使短文通顺。Favourite FoodEvery country has its favourite food. Italians like to eat pizza. Indians like to eat hot food. Japanese like to eat fish. 【小题1】O&&&&&they don’t cook it.In&England, one of the most 【小题2】p&&&&&kinds of food is fish and chips. People【小题3】u&&&&&buy it in a fish and chips shop. They put it in paper bags, and take it【小题4】h&&&&&,or to their workplace. 【小题5】S&&&&&they eat it in the park or on the road. But the world’s【小题6】f&&&&&food isn’t English ,Italian,Indian or Japanese. It seems that American fast food is the most popular in the world. In&New York,Mosic,&London,and even in some big【小题7】c&&&&&in&China, you can【小题8】f&&&&&people eating hamburgers and chipsChinese food is also very popular in the world. In many cities you can find Chinese【小题9】r&&&&&.People enjoy Chinese food because it has different tastes and is usually very【小题10】d&&&&!often&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-四川省广安区兴平镇小学校中考模拟试题(二)英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“短文填空,根据首字母提示在空格处填一词,使短文通顺。Favourite FoodEvery country has its favourite food. Italians like to eat pizza....”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要讲述了最受欢迎的食物,在不同的国家有不同的受欢迎的食物,【小题1】结合前后文,此句为:他们经常不烹饪。Often经常,副词,表示频率。【小题2】结合前后文,此句为:在英国,炸鱼薯条是最流行的食物之一。Popular流行的,形容词,作定语。【小题3】结合前后文,此句为:人们通常在炸鱼薯条店买。Usually通常,副词,表示频率。【小题4】结合前后文,此句为:他们放在纸袋里,然后带回家或者是他们工作地点。Home家。【小题5】结合前后文,此句为:有时候他们在公园或路上吃。Sometimes有时,副词。【小题6】结合前后文,此句为:但是世界快速食品不是英国的,意大利的,印度的或者是日本的。Fast food快速食品。【小题7】结合前后文,此句为:在纽约,莫斯科,伦敦,甚至是中国的大城市……。City城市,可数名词,句中用其复数形式cities。【小题8】结合前后文,此句为:你可以发现人们在吃汉堡和薯条。Find发现;find sb. doing sth.发现某人做某事。【小题9】结合前后文,此句为:在很多城市你可以找到中国餐馆。Restaurant餐馆,可数名词,句中用复数形式restaurants。【小题10】结合前后文,此句为:人们喜欢中国食物,因为它口味不同而且通常非常美味。Delicious美味的,形容词,作表语。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文填空,根据首字母提示在空格处填一词,使短文通顺。Favourite FoodEvery country has its favourite food. Italians like to eat p...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文填空,根据首字母提示在空格处填一词,...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文填空,根据首字母提示在空格处填一词,使短文通顺。Favourite FoodEvery country has its favourite food. Italians like to eat pizza. Indians like to eat hot food. Japanese like to eat fish. 【小题1】O____they don’t cook it.InEngland, one of the most 【小题2】p____kinds of food is fish and chips. People【小题3】u____buy it in a fish and chips shop. They put it in paper bags, and take it【小题4】h____,or to their workplace. 【小题5】S____they eat it in the park or on the road. But the world’s【小题6】f____food isn’t English ,Italian,Indian or Japanese. It seems that American fast food is the most popular in the world. InNew York,Mosic,London,and even in some big【小题7】c____inChina, you can【小题8】f____people eating hamburgers and chipsChinese food is also very popular in the world. In many cities you can find Chinese【小题9】r____.People enjoy Chinese food because it has different tastes and is usually very【小题10】d____!”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文填空,根据首字母提示在空格处填一词,使短文通顺。Favourite FoodEvery country has its favourite food. Italians like to eat pizza. Indians like to eat hot food. Japanese like to eat fish. 【小题1】O____they don’t cook it.InEngland, one of the most 【小题2】p____kinds of food is fish and chips. People【小题3】u____buy it in a fish and chips shop. They put it in paper bags, and take it【小题4】h____,or to their workplace. 【小题5】S____they eat it in the park or on the road. But the world’s【小题6】f____food isn’t English ,Italian,Indian or Japanese. It seems that American fast food is the most popular in the world. InNew York,Mosic,London,and even in some big【小题7】c____inChina, you can【小题8】f____people eating hamburgers and chipsChinese food is also very popular in the world. In many cities you can find Chinese【小题9】r____.People enjoy Chinese food because it has different tastes and is usually very【小题10】d____!”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 fast food in china 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信