she is as as a ismousedirectlyover when she's at home

您当前的位置: >
Brigitte Bardot的女儿对于女人性别魅力的觉醒
Brigitte Bardot的女儿对于女人性别魅力的觉醒
作为一家新型的大型专业,拥有中国首屈一指的翻译资源。通过3年的积累,已经拥有多达6万名专业注册译者,可以翻译56种语言,42个行业。大量的高素质译者保证我们可以给您提供最熟悉您行并业的专才译者队伍,通过我们卓有成效的管理体系,从而提供一个比同类公司在便捷、高质、价优、可信方面更为出色的。
客服热线:010-
“这是个金发碧眼的女孩。一个可以使主教在有污点的玻璃窗上踢出个洞的白人女孩。”没有人能够像Raymond Chandler一样总结出女人的魅力,并且,男孩们,是否我们所有人都知道他在谈些什么。女性气质-使得王国易主,悲剧展开,财富得失的东西,是个强有力的力量。从克利欧佩特拉(古埃及艳后),戴安娜王妃,特洛伊古城的海伦到温莎公爵夫人,许多人对她们社会产生了影响,改变了历史的进程,仅仅因为清醒的知道女性催眠般的力量。一个知道自我力量的女性就掌握了幸福和成功的钥匙。我们所有人都发现,在我们生活的不同时候都拥有过它。我永远不会忘记那难忘的一瞬间,当我意识到,只要简单地朝他走过去,就可以使得那个让我狂热的英俊男孩就会从摩托车上下来并爬上我的卧室的楼梯。女性的力量贯穿了整个青年后期和二十几岁的初期,在那时,对我而言遗憾的是,我却沉睡于抚养孩子。但是我认为,这种魅力还存在于某处,会有服饰起作用,头发飘摇,而建筑工人从附近的脚手架上疯狂的吹口哨的时刻。说我不开放吧,我喜欢这样。并非偶然的是,许多妇女在离婚后雇佣一个私人教练,理发并突然得到了她们压抑的性别特征。我们是肉体生物,尽管当我们奔忙于生活时,有时我们会很难记得这个事实。想想Brigitte Bardot赤脚在桌子上跳舞,以及上帝创造了女性。现代生活给女性很少的时间体验女神般的成熟。确实,成熟的瞬间可能在生活中发生的太早了,但是对于一个女性成为她自己而言,没有什么是太晚的。一个月前,我67岁的母亲结婚了。在庆典的最后,牧师对新郎说:“你可以亲吻新娘了。”我无法观看-那是我的母亲,毕竟。-但是人群屏住呼吸,观看了我孩子们的奶奶和她的爱人间的狂热的亲吻。“它持续了几个小时,”我17岁的儿子事后恶心地说道。“这么久他们几乎可以开个房间了,”他的哥哥赞同道。婚礼的每个人都被这快乐的一对的性力量震惊了。“我从来没有见过她这么开心,”伴娘说道,她已经认识我的母亲30年了。“她的身体语言变了,她看起来似乎真的享受她的力量。”时间也是如此。我的母亲或许不像她在22岁时的行为,那时我的父亲爱上了她;但是现在,不同于那时,她知道她是谁,而她的女性魅力处在高峰期。然而,她22岁的照片展示了一个不同的故事。在这些照片里,她无可辩驳的漂亮,悲哀,渴望地凝视着。她似乎与自我的美丽隔离了,不清楚她的力量。漂亮本身是有魅力的,但是她看上去似乎在等待。不仅仅是我的母亲使我对此加以思考:我的女儿现在11岁了。对我而言,她哈是个小女孩,但是对别人来说,她变成了别的东西。“她已经具备了成为一个模特所需要的东西”;“你的女儿将会远行,不是吗?”;“她令人眩晕。要小心她。”-在过去几个月里我一直被给予这些议论。她有修长而优雅的双腿,但是她才11岁,还有马尾辫和雀斑。我想保护我的女儿久一点远离她的女性气质的力量。对于一个女性,利用性征获得她需要的东西是危险的,危险在于她在自我意识和交易的对象的意识里会成为一个物体。性别魅力是一种不可信的力量,但在它成为金钱时,是致命的 – 造型就是对此的最初的例子。和我的女儿对此加以讨论并不困难。和她同时代的多数女孩一样,她对电视上看到的时尚文化感兴趣。我们谈论过,许多模特都很年轻,并且经常远离家庭工作,以及杂志上看起来迷人的东西在何种程度上是工作室里数小时艰辛工作的成果。我们谈论了男生以及她如果想要的话,可以影响他们的兴趣的言论。在这个脆弱的竞技场,我们认同友善和善良是重要的,这个是不能让步的。当然,她还年轻,现在还乐于和我谈论这些理论。当它们成为现实后,或许不同了,但是她被告知了,而且她是畅谈的,而这代表很多。很可能,我是天真的,她已经超越了我,正如当代的多数孩子一样。最近我询问我的8岁的孙女,当她长大后想做什么。“A Sugababe,”她回答道,没有丝毫停顿。做个芭蕾舞演员或者护士怎么样?现在小女孩们愿意当模特和名流,而现实的电视宣传整容和服饰是辉煌的,令人羡慕的生活的钥匙。因此,开发和许可的界限到底位于哪里?毕竟,她没有成为她的美丽的牺牲品-相反,她利用美丽发动了她的职业。并且,我们不能忘记,戴安娜王妃使自己从一个完全的乡下老鼠变成了一个优雅的,天鹅般的女性,使得世界拜倒在她的脚下。#p#分页标题#e#当魅力奏效时,这个魔力不同于任何其他的东西。最近,报纸详述了法国总统Nicolas Sarkozy,和美丽的模特Carla Bruni之间的求爱。她对他而言无法抗拒,他们的婚姻创造了一对有力的新人,或许比它的构件的总和还要强大。我猜测, Sarkozy是否知道Raymond Chandler界限。“她给了我一个能够在裤袋里感觉到的微笑。”他当然知道这个感觉。活生生的男性谁会感觉不到呢?&&
译文:Brigitte Bardot's daughter on the awakening of a woman's sexual power
"It was a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glasswindow.” Nobody can sum up a woman’s allure like Raymond Chandler can, and,boy, do we all know what he is talking about. Womanliness - that which hascaused kingdoms to change hands, tragedies to unfold and fortunes to be wonand lost - is a potent force. From Cleopatra to Princess Diana, Helen ofTroy to the Duchess of Windsor, many have cast a spell over their societiesand changed the course of history simply by being aware of the hypnoticpower of woman.A woman who knows her power has in her hands the key to her own happiness andsuccess. All of us find out that we have it at different points in ourlives. I will never forget the knockout moment when I realised I could getthe broodingly handsome boy I was crazy about off his motorbike and up thestairs to my bedroom simply by walking towards him. The potency of beingfemale ran amok through my late teens and early twenties, and then,regrettably for me, slumped into a coma while I brought up my children. ButI like to think it’s still there somewhere, and there are days when thedress works, the hair swings and a builder wolf-whistles from nearbyscaffolding. Call me unemancipated, but I love it. It is no accident thatmany women, post divorce, hire a personal trainer, have a haircut andsuddenly access their hitherto suppressed sexuality. We are physical beings,though it is sometimes hard to remember this as we rush through life, andthere is nothing wrong with enjoying the fact. And enjoying men enjoying it.Think of Brigitte Bardot dancing barefoot on the table in And God CreatedWoman.Modern life makes little time for women to experience a goddess-likeflowering. True, that moment of flowering can happen too early in life, butthere is no such thing as it being too late for a woman to come into herown.A month ago, my mother, 67, got married. At the end of the service, the vicarsaid to the new husband, “You may kiss the bride.” I couldn’t look - it wasmy mother, after all - but the congregation held their collective breath andwatched the swooning smooch between my children’s granny and her beloved.“It went on for hours,” said my 17-year-old son in disgust afterwards. “Toolong. They should get a room,” agreed his brother. Everyone at the weddingwas struck by the fizzing sexual energy between the happy couple. “I havenever seen her so happy,” said the best woman, who has known my mother for30 years. “Her body language has changed, and she looks as though she isreally enjoying her power.”About time too. My mother may not look like she did when she was 22 and myfather f but now, unlike then, she knows who she is andthe potency of her female allure is high voltage.Photographs of her as a 22-year-old, however, show a different story.Unarguably beautiful, she gazes sadly, longingly, out of the pictures. Sheseems separate from her own beauty, unaware of her power. In itself that ischarming, but she looks as though she is waiting.It’s not just my mother who has caused me to think on this: my daughter is now11. To me, she is still a little girl, but to others, she is becomingsomething else. “She’s got what you need to be a model”; “Your daughter isgoing to go far, isn’t she?”; “She is stunning. Watch out for her” - thesecomments have all been made to me in the past few months. She has long legsand is graceful, but she is 11, with a ponytail and freckles.I want to protect my daughter from the force of her femininity for a whilelonger. Now more than ever, our culture is sexualised to a point where themagic magnetism of woman’s sexual power and man’s response to it can be seenmore as a crude tug-of-war than a subtle dance. For a woman, there is adanger in using sexuality to get something she wants, and the danger is thatshe becomes an object both in her own mind and that of the person she isdealing with. Sexual potency is an incredible force, but it can be lethalwhen it becomes a currency – modelling being a prime example of this.It is not difficult to have discussions about this with my daughter. Like mostgirls of her generation, she is interested in the culture she sees in TeenVogue and on television. We have talked about the fact that a lot of modelsare young and often work far away from home, and how something that looksglamorous in a magazine is actually the result of hours of hard work in astudio. We talk about boys and what she can say to deflect their interest ifshe wants to. In this delicate arena, we have agreed that being friendly andkind is important, and so is sticking to your guns. Of course, she is youngand is happy to talk about these theories with me now. When they becomerealities, it may be different, but she is informed and she iscommunicative, and that counts for a lot.In all probability, I am being naive, and she has got there way ahead of me,as most children seem to have these days. I recently asked my eight-year-oldgoddaughter what she would like to be when she grows up. “A Sugababe,” sheanswered, without a pause. What happened to being a ballerina or a nurse?Little girls want to be models and celebrities now, and reality televisiontrumpets the makeover and the skimpy dress as the keys to a life full ofglamour and admiration.So, where does the line between exploitation and empowerment lie? After all,the day Elizabeth Hurley, in a slashed and safety-pinned sex-bomb dress,stepped from a quiet career as Hugh Grant’s pretty girlfriend intofront-page fodder was triumphant. She has certainly not been a victim of herbeauty - instead, she has used it to drive her career. And we cannot forgetthat Princess Diana changed herself from a pretty sloane mouse into aglorious, swanlike woman and had the world falling at her feet.When it works, the magic is like nothing else. More recently, the newspapershave charted the courtship between the French president, Nicolas Sarkozy,and the beautiful model Carla Bruni. She was irresistible to him, and theirmarriage created a powerful new couple, greater, perhaps, than the sum ofits parts. I wonder if Sarkozy knows this Raymond Chandler line? “She gaveme a smile I could feel in my hip pocket.” If he doesn’t, he surely knowsthe feeling. Is there a man alive who doesn’t?
本文章由人工在线翻译网为您提供
看过篇文章的网友还在看:
八、The reason why +句子~~~ is that +句子(&&的原因是&&)
  例句: The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air. The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.
  我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。
  九、So +形容词+ be +主词+ that +句子(如此&&以致于&&)
  例句:So precious is time that we can&t afford to waste it.
  时间是如此珍贵,我们经不起浪费它。
  十、Adj + as + Subject(主词)+ be,S + V~~~(虽然&&)
  例句:Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory. {by no means = in no way = on no account一点也不}
  虽然我们的国家富有,我们的生活品质绝对令人不满意。
  十一、The + ~er + S + V,~~~ the + ~er + S + V ~~~ The + more + Adj + S + V,~~~ the + more + Adj + S + V ~~~(愈&&愈&&)
  例句:The harder you work,the more progress you make.
  你愈努力,你愈进步。
  The more books we read,the more learned we become.
  我们书读愈多,我们愈有学问。
  十二、By +Ving,~~ can ~~(借着&&,&&能够&&
  例句:By taking exercise,we can always stay healthy.
  借着做运动,我们能够始终保持健康。
  十三、~~~ enable + Object(受词)+ to + V(&&使&&能够&&)
  例句:Listening to music enable us to feel relaxed.
  听音乐使我们能够感觉轻松。
  十四、On no account can we + V ~~~(我们绝对不能&&)
  例句:On no account can we ignore the v
免费机器翻译
请选择语言
阿尔巴尼亚
印度尼西亚
小语种翻译
随你译专题(泰格老虎)
(泰格老虎)
(泰格老虎)
(泰格老虎)
(泰格老虎)
第三方登录:}