初二作业——serious.go back to homehome and have a rest

How hard we have all prayed to grow up quickly, and looked forward to the pappy days of being a grown-up and enjoying the many interests that a youth should have. At last, you have grown up. At least 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
How hard we have all prayed(祈祷) to grow up quickly, and looked forward to the pappy days of being a grown-up and enjoying the many interests that a youth should have. At last, you have grown up. At least you are no longer a child. They call you ‘young lady’. You then enjoy the pleasure of being a young lady. You are proud of being a grown-up teenager. People welcome you—this young lady heartily. You are glad that your prayer has been answered. But this is always something that troubles you a lot. You say, “Papa and Mama, give me some money please. My pocket money is all gone already.’ ‘No,” they say, “Your age is a dangerous age. If you have too much money to spend, it won’t do you any good.’ Then you have to stay at home because you dare not go out with an empty pocket. Another time you tell your grandma, ‘Grandma. See, I am a grown-up now.’ ‘Good, now, you can sit here and knit(编织) this for me while I go and have a rest.’ To show that you are no more a child, you have to sit there the whole afternoon doing the work, which only a grown-up can do. After an hour, you find it hard to do, and give the knitting basket back to your grandma. Your grandma criticizes your work. You hear what she says, “Such a bad girl can’t do such easy work.’ You wish then you were a child again. (   )51. The passage is told about ________ problem.     A. a grown-up boy’s              B. a teenage girl’s C. an old woman’s            D. an old man’s (   )52. It is clear that the writer, as a teenager, ________.     A. is pleased with the present life             B. is unhappy about growing up     C. doesn’t think her present life happy enough   D. is sad about being a kid (   )53. How does she know her prayer had been answered?     A. People treat her as a young lady.
B. She doesn’t need to play with kids now.
C. People begin to call her teenager.
D. She can join women in all kinds of activities. (   )54. From what her parents say, we know ________.     A. the girl always has much money in her pocket     B. it’s dangerous for a girl to spend money     C. they love her more than before     D. they still regard her as a child (   )55. Why does he promise to help her grandma do some knitting?     A. Because she likes doing knitting     B. Because she wants to show that she has grown up.     C. Because she has much more free time.     D. Because her grandma is very tired.
&B C A A B
科目:初中英语
来源:2012届江苏省通州市中考网阅适应性测试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。There are four people in my family. Every day my parents are very busy trying to make 【小题1】 m&&▲&&&in order to pay the high tuition (学费) for my brother and me. They hardly say “I love you” or send flowers&to each other. Besides, my father has a bad temper (脾气). It is 【小题2】e&&▲&&&for him to lose his temper 【小题3】w&&▲&&&he’s very tired from the hard work. I didn’t know whether there was love between them until&one spring. At that time, my father 【小题4】s&&▲&&&got badly sick. My mother had to stay with him in the【小题5】h&&▲&&&for a month. When they returned from the hospital, they both looked very weak&as if both of them had a serious illness.After they were back, my mother helped my father【小题6】w&&▲&&&slowly on the country road every day in the morning and dusk. 【小题7】H&&▲&&&, after two months my father still couldn’t walk by 【小题8】h&&▲&&&. All of us were worried about him.  ”Dad, how are you feeling now?” I asked him one day.“Susan, don’t【小题9】w&&▲&&&about me.” he said in&a low voice. “I just like walking with your mom. I like this kind of life.” Reading his eyes, I know he loves my mother very much.Once I thought love meant【小题10】f&&▲&&&, presents and sweet kisses. But from this experience, I understand that love is inside, making life strong and warm.
来源:2014届江苏省初一2月测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
首字母填空He may be still young, but he may surpriseyou! If you ask around, many would say that Jay Chou has become the real kingof the1.m___ world. As a child, Jay Chou was never good at his2.l___, and whenhe didn’t get into any college, a lot of people said that he would not have agood3.f___. His mum always 4.w___ about his future, but he never did. Growingup in a single-parent family, Jay 5.f___ lonely. Without many friends, he had ahabit of daydreaming, dreaming into his world of music. So how did Jay get intomusic? 6.A___ the age of three, he started to learn to 7.p___ the piano. Hismother always 8.m___ sure he practiced hard. Later, he started out as a songwriter. Jay’s songs are very moving. His9.s___“Dad, I am back”, is about a broken family. “I heard that after war(战争) there is peace(和平). Why do I always see my dadbeating my mum? Since I was 10.y___, you have told me to learn from you, useyou as a model. So much pretense(虚伪). How do you expect me to be like you!”&
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据首字母提示完成单词。1. We can a____&anything by working hard.2. The mountain is 8000 feet above sea l____.3. The b____ boy worked out the difficult math problem.4. No m____ how hard math is, I will learn it well.5. My best friend says that&w____ I am, he will stay with me.6. Whose&h____ is the best in your class?
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面对话,根据对话内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。 My life,as it really is,is always filled with sadness and little joy.However,no matter& (1)w ______happens,I can always face it bravely. &&& In July,last year,I couldn’t believe the& (2) n &&&&&&&: I became the first in the entrance exam and I could enter the only key high school in my hometown! Then I rushed to my home and told my parents.But my father didn’t seem as& (3) e &&&&&&&&&as I was.He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help crying. &&& I wasn’t (4) s&&&&& &at what I saw at all.I knew very well what my family was like. My mum had been in bed for two years because of her disease. I knew my family lived a& (5 )h ______ life and couldn’t afford my tuition fee(学费).I felt so upset at that moment but I could say (6) n& ______ &&to my parents. &&& I decided to help my father with his work to support my family instead of continuing my schooling. &&& To my surprise,things completely& (7) c________ &&just three days before the beginning of the new term.My head teacher who had taught me three years came to my family with some money. The money had been (8) r_______&& by my schoolmates. He encouraged me, “Always have a dream.” &&& At the same time,my father also earned some extra money so that he could afford part of my tuition fee. &&& I knew I was so (9)l_______&& and decided to study harder in return.With tears in my eyes,I stepped into the key high school that I had dreamed of. I have been studying hard since I entered the high school.Whenever I meet (10)d&&&&&&& ,I always& think of my teacher and schoolmates,and I can always get enough courage to go on.Because I have a college dream and must work hard for it no matter how hard life is.Just as a philosopher’s saying goes,“When one door shuts,another opens in life.’’
来源:模拟题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
用所给选项补全对话。
W: 1________ M: I want to be a doctor. W: A doctor? 2________ M: Because it's interesting and I'll be very happy when my patients are well.W: Do you think it's easy to heal people? M: No, I don't think so. It's hard work and there are a lot of things to learn. W: 3_______ M: My mother is a doctor and she works very hard. W: Are you sure you can be a good doctor? M: Yes, I'm quite sure. I'll go to college and do my best to learn a lot about medicine. W: 4_______ M: Chinese Medicine. I like it. W: You're great. 5_______ M: Next week. W: Keep trying! M: Thank you very much.
A. When does the new term begin?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Why do you want to be a doctor? C. What do you like best?&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Which subject do you plan to learn? E. What do you want to do after graduation?&&&&&&&&&&&& &F. How do you know that?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号She hopes home and have a good rest. [ ]A. going B. to go to C. goes D. to go 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
She hopes _________home and have a good rest.&&
[&&&& ]A. going&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to go to&& C. goes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. to go
来源:2013届浙江省宁波七中九年级上学期10月月考英语试卷(带解析)
李军第一次拿工资,想给每个家人买一份礼物, 请根据对其家人的具体介绍, 为他们选择合适的礼物。100-150yuan300-500yuan100-200yuan200-300yuan【小题1】Li jun’s brother& likes listening& to music, he always& listens& to songs while& reading books or on buses.【小题2】Li Jun’s father& is a taxi driver , he is very busy in the day , but& he loves& sports very much . He often plays soccer& when he is free.【小题3】Li Jun’s grandma likes exercising . She often walks& in the park on sunny days. She hopes to be in good health.【小题4】Li Jun’s mother& is a teacher , she is always busy with her work, so she has a sore back these days, she decides to swim in her free time.【小题5】How much will it take Li Jun to get these present for his family ?A.Less than 700 yuan.B.More than 1200yuan.C.Less than 1200 yuanD.1000yuan.
来源:学年浙江省诸暨市暨阳初中七年级下学期阶段性测试英语试卷
Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat. It’s raining. “I want to go outside and play, Mum,” Robbie says, “When can the rain stop?” His mum doesn’t know what to say. She hopes the rain can stop, too. “You can watch TV with me,” she says. “No, I just want to go outside.” “①Put on your raincoat.” “Does it stop raining?” “No, but you can go outside and play in the rain. Do you like that?” “Yes, mum.” He runs to his bedroom and puts on his red raincoat. “Here you go. Go outside and play.” Mum opens the door and says. Robbie runs into the rain. Water goes ②here and there. Robbie’s mum watches her son. He is having so much fun. “Mum, come and play with me!” Robbie calls. The door opens and his mum walks out. She is in her yellow raincoat. Mother and son are out in the rain for a long time. They play all kinds of games in the rain.【小题1】 What does Robbie want to do on the rainy day?A.Help his mother.B.Watch TV.C.Wear his raincoatD.Go out.【小题2】What does the underlined phrase(短语) mean in Chinese?A.①放上②到处B.①穿上②这里和那里 C.①穿上②到处D.①放上②这里和那里【小题3】 Robbie has a&&&&&&& day that day.A.happyB.scaryC.dangerousD.boring【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The raincoat can stop the rain.B.The color of Robbie’s raincoat is red.C.Robbie first watches with his Mum D.Robbie’s mum doesn’t wear a raincoat in the rain.【小题5】Which is the best title(标题)for the passage?A.It’s rainingB.Fun in the rain C.Robbie and His motherD.Robbie’s raincoat
来源:2014届浙江杭州萧山党湾镇初级中学八年级12月月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
任务型阅读。请仔细阅读第1-5题中的个人情况说明,然后从A到F的六个选项中选出合适的选项与之匹配。其中有一项多余。(共5小题,计10分)1.Jack and Peter, both teachers, are going to taketheir summer holidays at the beautiful seaside. They like good wine andshopping.2. Chen Hui and Li Hong, university students, want totravel with very little money, and would like to get to know the country byworking with the local (当地的) people for two weeks.3.Mr Zhang, a young manager, needs a holiday to relax.He would like to go somewhere warm and sunny, where he can swim in the sea, andhe enjoys sports and dancing.4.Mr Lee and his wife, who have recently retired,want to see places of cultural and historic interest,but Mrs Lee hates flying.5. Ling Xia, a nurse in a hospital in Guangzhou, hopesto spend her 21st birthday in the north of China. And she hopes toskate on real ice.A.Seven Days onJinsha IslandSeven-day holidays on Jinsha Island, lovelybeaches with golden sand and deep blue sea. Sailing and some other water sportsas well as dancing to local music.B.East China inComfortComfortable coach tours around five citiesin East China. Six days out of normal holiday season, learning about localcultureC.A Four-dayHoliday in GuilinRelax yourselves during a four-day holidayin Guilin. Go by air, Stay in Lijiang Hotel. Taste delicious Guilin ricenoodles. A tour on Lijiang River by boat.D.Holiday Homesin SanyaHoliday flats in Sanya in summer by the sea, yet nearshops and restaurants.E.One Week on Sun Island, HarbinOne-week holiday in Full Moon Hotel. Beautiful flatswith signs of Sun Lake. Skating, skiing and other winter sports.F. Farm Holidays in GuizhouWorking holidays on a farm in Guizhou for 10—90 days,if you want to work with the farmers. Rooms and food are all provided forfree—you only pay for the traffic cost.&
来源:学年浙江省绍兴市初三下学期3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Charles,Isabel,Alex,Tara和Toby五个人都爱好体育。现在他们正打算从事各自喜欢的项目。请仔细阅读题中的个人情况说明,然后选出符合各人要求的最佳选项。1.Charles works inthe city center and wants to take up a sport that he can often do during hislunch break. He enjoys a game in which he can play with his workmate on thedesk to relax.2.Isabel, aged 17, isa Chinese girl who studies in the US now.& She never misses any matchesplayed by Houston Rockets.& She hopes to follow in Yao Ming’s steps.3.Alex likes watersports very much.& He is good at showing different styles, such asbutterflies, frogs and so on. Believe it or not, he can dive under water for 2.5 minutes.4.Tara comes fromAmerica. Now she teaches English in a middle school in Beijing.& In herfree time, she would like to go in for a traditional sport so that she canlearn more about China.5.Toby is a studentin charge of PE lesson in Riverside Middle School. These days he is traininghard for the coming sport meet. He wants very much to break the school recordof 175cm.&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&B&&&&&&&&&C&&&&&&&&&&&&D&&&&&&&&&&E&&&&&& &
来源:2011年江苏省南通市中考模拟试卷英语卷
题型:其他题
短文填空请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。Whenever Kate goes to the hospital, shesees many patients there. She hopes to help them, so Kate wants to be a nursewhen she 1.g&& ▲&&&up.Last summer Kate broke her right 2.l&&▲&&. The pain was serious and she could not even walk. She got tothe hospital by car and the doctor said that she had to 3.s&&▲&&&there for about two weeks.One afternoon a 4.n&&▲&&&came to Kate’s bed and said with a smile, “You aregetting 5.b&& ▲&&. You can walk again soon, so don’tthink only about bad things. Try to be happy!” The nurse was very kind and theybecame good 6.f&& ▲&&.After Kate 7.l&& ▲&&&thehospital, she thought a lot about the kind nurse. She now understands that the 8.w&&▲&&&of nurses is very important, because they often givehope to the 9.s&& ▲&&.Now Kate is thinking about her own future.She often talks with her parents about it. She knows what she should do tobecome a good nurse, and now she is10.s&& ▲&&&veryhard at school.&
请输入姓名
请输入手机号完形填空 Doctors tell us that holidays are important. We should have a rest from 1 for a week or two weeks every year. If it is possible, they say, we should 2 our homes and go to another 3 of the country 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  Doctors tell us that holidays are important. We should have a rest from
for a week or two weeks every year. If it is possible, they say, we should
our homes and go to another
of the country. We should go away for
. Then, after the holidays, we will be
and get ready for
  But some people do not want
their homes to stay in other places. They do not like a sudden change in their lives. They like their homes
of all. And some people can have a rest in
way. They can move to visit the friends. They can get their holidays
A.workB.duty
C.studyD.doing
A.stayB.leave
C.goD.come
A.cityB.town
C.villageD.part
A.workB.study
C.holidays
A.goodB.healthy
C.wellD.happy
A.workB.sports
C.studyD.play
A.to goB.to come
C.to stayD.to leave
A.betterB.best
C.wellD.good
A.oneB.other
C.anotherD.others
A.betterB.best
C.wellD.good
答案:A;B;D;C;B;A;D;B;C;A解析:
完形填空。
 Tom didn't pass the test. His father  1  
 him a good beating and didn't give him anything
 2    . Tom was so angry
 he decided to die. He got a long rope, and
 into the garden.
 Jack, Tom's good friend, came to  5  
 him and found him hanging
 a tree with a rope around his waist (腰部).
 “Hey, Tom.
 are you doing there? Are you
playing?” Jack asked
 surprise.
 “No,” He answered,
“I'm going to die.”
 “To die?” said Jack,
 have you tied the rope around your
 “Well,” said Tom,
“If I tied it around my neck, I would be really
  B. got
  C. gave
  D. brought
  [  ]
  B. ate
  C. to eat
  D. eaten
  [  ]
  B. that
  C. because
  D. as
  [  ]
A. stayed
  B. lived
  C. went
  D. slept
  [  ]
  B. kill
  C. help
  D. look
  [  ]
  B. at
  C. from
  D. in
  [  ]
  B. Which
  C. Why
  D. What
  [  ]
  B. at
  C. on
  D. by
  [  ]
  B. how
  C. when
  D. why
  [  ]
  B. dead
  C. saved
  D. lost
  [  ]
  What do I remember about my childhood(童年时代)?
  There were good things and bad things. We used to live
, and my parents always got up early in the morning to feed the cows and sheep . I always remember
to the smell (味) of the breakfast my mother was cooking .
a wonderful smell ! I used to
, wash quickly and run downstairs . My breakfast would be waiting for me on the table . During winter, the
was always very cold. The house didn't have any heating, so we used to wear heavy clothes in bed !When we woke up in the morning, there used to be
on the windows outside, and sometimes on the windows inside ! It was hard time,
  I remember
our holidays by the sea. We always used to go to the same place every year. It was a beautiful place. I was always very
there . My mother tells me that I
cry when we left to come home . I will never forget my childhood.
A.in a town B.on a farm
C.on a busy street D.in a city
A.wake up B.waking up
C.to wake up D.waiting
A.It's B.I'm C.What D.How
A.leave the bedB.lie in bed
C.jump out of bed D.get up
A.weather B.inside
C.outside D.sky
A.iceB.vapor(水蒸气)
C.steam(蒸汽) D.snow
A.really B.onlyC.finally D.however
A.finishing B.giving
C.spending D.washing
A.busy B.interested C.healthy D.happy
A.used to B.used C.liked to D.liked
  Jane and Rosa went to school together
three years and were friends. Jane had a
sister, but Rosa didn't have any brothers
sisters. Then Jane and Rosa left
. They didn't like near each other now.
of them were busy
their families, so they didn't see each other. A few years
7 Jane's sister got married. One day Jane and Rosa
in the city when they were doing some
.They talked for
, and then Rosa asked Jane, “How is your sister getting
her husband?”
  “Oh, fine, Rosa,”Jane answered
, “but there is only
13 thing…”
  “Oh, what's that?” asked
  “She doesn't love
,”said Jane.
A.for B.in
C.on D.to
A.young B.younger
C.smaller D.older
A.and B.with
C.or D.but
A.home B.house
C.city D.school
A.Both B.All
C.Each D.Every
A.in B.about
C.with D.on
A.late B.later&
C.latterD.latest
A.meet B.see
C.meeted D.met
A.shoping B.shopping
C.shop D.shops
A.some time B.sometime
C.sometimes D.some times
A.with B.on
C.on with D.with on
A.happy B.quick
C.nice D.quickly
A.one B.a
C.an D./
A.Rosa B.Jane
C.sister D.husband
A.her B.him
C.herself D.me
A:    
Mr. Li is  1&
old man. He 2&&&
Shanghai.  
But he  3&
&& English. He  4&&&&&
things.  
Look, he  5  
a machine. He    
 6&&& it like a bike and fly it like a plane.    
B:  7&&&
it can fly?    
A:  8&&& .  
the      &
B.a     C.an  
   D.one   [  ]
(2) A.come from &
is from  
  &&& C.
doesn't comes from  
isn't coming from  
[  &&&  
  (3) A.
doesn't  
   speak&&  
B.isn't speak&  
  && C.
   speak 
D. can speak  
[  &&& ]  
(4) A.likes making 
B.is like making  
  & & C.
like making 
is like to make  
[  &&& ]  
(5) A.makes
B.is making  
  &&& &&  
D.want to make  
[  &&& ]
(6)& A.wants
to ride  
B. is riding&  
  &&& C.
rides     
D. want to rides   
[  &&& ]   
(7)& A.You think 
He thinks  
  &&& C.
Do you think 
Does he thinks  
[  &&& ]  
(8)&& A.I don't think 
He doesn't think
   C.I don't think so
He is not thinking so
[  &&&  
  Tom and Peter are brothers . Tom is a farmer and he lives on the old family
. Peter is
and he lives in the town . He paints animals . His pictures sell well. Tom doesn't like Peter. Tom is a
man . He lives for farm work . Peter is a town man . He
in a yellow shirt and an artist' s big hat .
  “What' s an artist?” Tom thinks . “An artist doesn't
. But I work day and night. My cows are famous . ” Tom' s farm has some cows . But he has one very famous animal: Duke, the bull.
  Sometimes a farmer asks, “Do you want to
your bull, Tom?”
  “Duke? No, never. Not for one hundred pounds.”
  Usually there is no answer. A hundred pounds is a lot of
  Last month,
stayed with Tom on the farm for a few days . Peter had a good look at his farm, his best cows and his famous bull, and he painted a picture of a bull.
  One week later, Peter talked with Tom on the telephone. “Do you remember my
of a bull?” Peter asked . “We looked at it in your room . ”
  “Yes, I do.” said Tom.
  “I sold it to
yesterday.”
  “Good, ” Tom said, “I'm
for you.”
  “He gave me three hundred pound.”
  “What?” asked Tom . “Three hundred pounds? For a picture?” Tom was very angry. “And perhaps I can only get
hundred pounds for Duke. A picture is
, but Duke is a living animal. A
doesn't make more pictures . But Duke will have hundreds of cows . That man must be
A.hospital B.factory
C.school D.farm
A.a farmer B.a doctor
C.a worker D.an artist
A.town B.clever
C.country D.foolish
A.paints B.dresses
C.comes D.plays
A.make more picturesB.paint
C.have any cowsD.work
A.buy B.paint
C.sell D.ride
A.time B.pictures
C.cows D.money
A.their parentsB.Tom
C.Tom' s friendsD.Peter
A.idea B.photo
C.money D.picture
A.a girl B.a boy
C.a woman D.a man
A.angry B.happy
C.sad D.unhappy
A.four B.three
C.two D.one
A.expensive B.living
C.cheap D.dead
A.farm B.cow
C.picture D.bull
A.rich B.mad
C.glad D.unhappy
阅读下列短文,从所给的四个选项中,选出最佳答案
 An old woman walked into a
shop. She asked the sales girl to let her have a look at a new dress on show, but the girl
 still there, and gave no answer. The old woman spoke to the girl again,
 her voice a bit, but still received
 answer. The old woman looked at the girl and said to herself:
“I'm too  5
 to see well. I can't even tell a plastic model from a
 On  7 
this, the salesgirl shouted at the old woman:
“What? Did you call me a plastic model?”
 The old woman was greatly  8 
.“Oh, dear
me,” she said “The model can
 ! Then it must be a
 of a new
  1.A.shoe
  B.book
  C.clothes
  D.food
  [  ]
  2.A.talked
  B.sang
  C.played
  D.stood
  [  ]
  3.A.rising
  B.raising
  C.carrying
  D.lifting
  [  ]
  4.A.an
  B.the
  [  ]
  5.A.old
  B.young
  C.tall
  D.short
  [  ]
  6.A.bad
  B.nice
  C.beautiful
  D.real
  [  ]
  7.A.hearing
  B.finding
  C.seeing
  D.thinking
  [  ]
  8.A.pleased
  B.surprised
  C.angry
  D.excited
  [  ]
  9.A.speak
  B.dance
  C.sing
  D.say
  [  ]
  10.A.boy
  B.girl
  C.robot
  D.machine
  [  ]
来源:中考倒计时60天
  The world itself is becoming much smaller by using modern communication means (通讯). Life today is much easier than it was hundreds of years ago, but it has brought new
1 .One of the&
is pollution (污染). To pollute means to make things&
. Pollution comes in many ways. We see it, smell it, drink it and even hear it.
  Man has been polluting the earth. The more people, the more pollution. Many years ago, the problem was not so serious&
there were not so many people. When the land& 5
or the river was dirty in a place, men moved to another place. But this is no longer true. Man is now slowly polluting the whole world.
  Air pollution is still the most serious. It's&
to all living things in the world, but it is not only one kind of pollution. Water pollution kills our fish and pollutes our drinking water. Noise pollution makes us become angry&
  Many countries are making rules (法规) to fight pollution. They&
the people from burning coal (煤) in houses and factories in the city, and from blowing dirty smoke into the air.
  The pollution of
is now the most dangerous problem of&
pollution. It is caused (引起) by heavy traffic. It is&
that if there are fewer people driving, there will be& 11
air pollution.
is our home. We must take care of it. That means keeping the land, water and air clean. And we must keep careful of the rise in pollution at the same time.
A.waysB.questions
C.problemsD.answers
A.smallestB.bigger
C.biggestD.larger
A.dirtyB.clear
C.cleanD.useful
A.thatB.when
C.becauseD.whether
A.was using upB.was used up
C.was using forD.was used for
A.badB.good
C.rightD.important
A.much easyB.easier
C.much easierD.more easily
A.leaveB.stop
C.letD.make
A.waterB.food
C.airD.world
A.certainlyB.interesting
C.seemD.sure
A.moreB.little
C.lessD.fewer
A.earthB.world
C.moonD.land
 Last August we decided to spend a day in the country(乡村)as nobody likes
 1  at home on a holiday if the weather is fine.    2    the only difficulty was that many    3   people had the  
 4    idea. We moved out of the city    5    behind a long line of
 6  . After some time we came to a quiet country
 7   . At last we stopped near a farm. We
 8    the food out of the car and sat beside a path(小道)at the    9    of the hill. We were very happy sitting in the
 10    grass. But very soon we  
 11    the bell ringing at the top of the hill.What we saw made us  
 12    up our things and  
 back to the car as
 14    as possible.There were about two hundred sheep coming towards us
 15    the hill.
  1.A.studying
  B.staying
  C.sleeping
  D.playinng
  [  ]
  2.A.Instead
  C.But
  D.Although
  [  ]
  3.A.old
  B.rick
  C.other
  D.young
  [  ]
  4.A.good
  B.same
  C.strange
  D.different
  [  ]
  5.A.slowly
  B.quickly
  C.carefully
  D.hard
  [  ]
  6.A.trucks
  B.buses
  C.cars
  D.bikes
  [  ]
  7.A.street
  B.road
  C.route
  D.way
  [  ]
  8.A.got
  B.put
  C.found
  D.fetched
  [  ]
  9.A.side
  B.foot
  C.top
  D.front
  [  ]
  10.A.cold
  B.cool
  C.warm
  D.hot
  [  ]
  11.A.noticed
  B.learned
  C.heard
  D.felt
  [  ]
  12.A.pick
  B.put
  C.get
  D.eat
  [  ]
  13.A.walk
  C.come
  D.run
  [  ]
  14.A.hard
  B.quietly
  C.quickly
  D.carefully
  [  ]
  15.A.to
  D.down
  [  ]
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 go back to home 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信