cb never calledd造句并翻译

一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
'Doctor...' — 'Will you please call me Sarah?'...
“大夫…”——“就叫我萨拉好了。”
把…说成;认为…是;将…称为
If you call someone or something a particular thing, you suggest they are that thing or describe them as that thing.
The speech was interrupted by members of the Conservative Party, who called him a traitor...
演说被保守党人士打断,他们称他是叛徒。
I wouldn' I call it a responsibility...
我不觉得这是负担;我觉得它是一种责任。
喊;叫;大声说出
If you call something, you say it in a loud voice, because you are trying to attract someone's attention.
He could hear the others downstairs in different parts of the house calling his name...
他听到其他人从楼下不同地方喊他的名字。
'Boys!' she called again.
“小子们!”她又叫道。
打电话给…;给…打电话
If you call someone, you telephone them.
Would you call me as soon as you find out?...
你一弄清楚了就给我打电话好吗?
A friend of mine gave me this number to call...
一个朋友要我打这个号码。
(通常指打电话)呼叫,叫,召唤
If you call someone such as a doctor or the police, you ask them to come to you, usually by telephoning them.
He screamed for his wife to call an ambulance...
他尖叫着让他老婆打电话叫救护车。
One night he was called to see a woman with tuberculosis.
一天夜里,有人打来电话,请他去给一位患肺结核的妇女看病。
If you call someone, you ask them to come to you by shouting to them.
She called her young son: 'Here, Stephen, come and look at this!'...
她喊她的小儿子:“喂,斯蒂芬,过来看看这个!”
He called me over the Tannoy.
他用天朗扩音器喊我。
When you make a telephone call, you telephone someone.
I made a phone call to the United States to talk to a friend...
我打电话给美国的一个朋友。
I've had hundreds of calls from other victims...
我已经接到了其他受害人打来的上百个电话。
召集(会议、排练等);宣布举行(选举等)
If someone in authority calls something such as a meeting, rehearsal, or election, they arrange for it to take place at a particular time.
The Committee decided to call a meeting of the All India Congress...
委员会决定召开国大党会议。
The RSC was calling a press conference to announce the theatre's closure...
皇家莎士比亚剧团要召开新闻发布会,宣布剧院关闭。
传唤(某人出庭等)
If someone is called before a court or committee, they are ordered to appear there, usually to give evidence.
The child waited two hours before she was called to give evidence...
小女孩等了两个小时才被传唤进去作证。
I was called as an expert witness.
我作为专家证人被传唤出庭。
短暂停留;访问;拜访
If you call somewhere, you make a short visit there.
A market researcher called at the house where he was living...
一位市场调查人员造访了他的住处。
Andrew now came almost weekly to call.
现在安德鲁几乎每星期都来。
(火车、公共汽车、船舶)停靠,停留
When a train, bus, or ship calls somewhere, it stops there for a short time to allow people to get on or off.
The steamer calls at several ports along the way.
一路上,汽船在好几个港口停靠。
取消(比赛等)
To call a game or sporting event means to cancel it, for example because of rain or bad light.
The second game of the series had ended in a 3-3 tie after ten innings when the game was called on account of darkness...
系列赛第二场在十局过后,双方战成3比3平,此时由于天黑,比赛取消。
We called the next game.
我们取消了下一场比赛。
号召;呼吁;号令
If there is a call for something, someone demands that it should happen.
There have been calls for a new kind of security arrangement...
不少人呼吁出台新的安全措施。
Almost all workers heeded a call by the trade unions to stay at home for the duration of the strike.
工会号召工人在罢工期间呆在家里,几乎所有工人都响应了这一号召。
If there is little or no call for something, very few people want it to be done or provided.
'Have you got just plain chocolate?' — 'No, I'm afraid there's not much call for that.'
“你们有纯巧克力吗?”——“没有,恐怕那东西没几个人要。”
吸引力;魅力
The call of something such as a place is the way it attracts or interests you strongly.
You must be feeling exhilarated by the call of the new.
新鲜事物的魅力一定让你兴奋不已。
(鸟、兽的)叫声
The call of a particular bird or animal is the characteristic sound that it makes.
...the plaintive call of a whale.
...a wide range of animal noises and bird calls.
各种各样的鸟兽叫声
优先购买(或使用)权
If you have first call on something, you will be asked before anyone else whether you want to buy or use it.
Why should they get first call on the best property?
凭什么最好的房产尽着他们先挑?
没必要;不该
If you say that there is no call for someone to behave in a particular way, you are criticizing their behaviour, usually because you think it is rude.
There was no call for him to single you out from all the others.
这么多人中,他不该专挑你。
随时待命的;随叫随到的
If someone is on call, they are ready to go to work at any time if they are needed, especially if there is an emergency.
In theory I'm on call day and night.
从理论上说,我现在昼夜待命。
...a doctor on call.
随叫随到的医生
打电话请病假
If you call in sick, you telephone the place where you work to tell them you will not be coming to work because you are ill.
'Shouldn't you be at work today?' — 'I called in sick.'
“你今天不是应该上班的吗?”“我打电话请过病假了。”
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!please let me introduce you to来造句 的翻译是:正在翻译,请等待... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
please let me introduce you to来造句
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
来和我家庭聚会
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a因为它有着我太多美好的记忆 正在翻译,请等待... & a他厌倦了喧嚣的城市,而渴望一种宁静的乡村生活 He has been weary of the city which makes noise, but longs for one kind of tranquil village life & a多谢你,都是太美的相片 null & a豪无办法 Does not have the means boldly & aThe first four effects are well known for anconventional motor-inverter configurations using a PWM switching scheme. 前四个作用为anconventional马达变换器配置是知名的使用PWM开关计划。 & a這 Item 祇是我來說不能滿足要求,但對別人不一定,我是欣賞他們的服務態度的。 This Item 祇 is I cannot satisfy the request, but is uncertain to others, I appreciate their service attitude. & astreet drugs has skyrocketed to a point where cheap alternatives have begun to compete in the marketplace.unfortunately,the cheap alternatives are even more harmful than the illicit drugs they replace
& aI always miss you after our meet 我在我们的集会以后总想念您 & a让你成为狗狗时尚达人 Enable you to become dog dog fashion Daren & akinase activity and suppresses tumor growth in nude mice 激酶活动和在裸体老鼠压制肿瘤成长 & a姐姐、要不以后我照顾你吧、 The elder sister, or later I will look after you, & aThere is a kind of feeling, is hard to forget There is a kind of feeling, is hard to forget & a浪漫片 浪漫片 & asimulated carburetor covers 被模仿的气化器盖子 & a这是一个忙碌的夏天 This is the summer which bustles about & a祝贺你在今天过三十岁生日,它对于人生来说有重要意义 Beglückwünscht Sie im 30. Geburtstag des heutigen Tages, es betreffend den gesagten Menschen, da Geburt die lebenswichtige Bedeutung hat & a我们的兴奋 Our excited & a年轻是本钱,但是不努力就不值钱! Young is the qualification, but is not not diligently valuable! & a不瞒你说,接到你们的面试通知,我花费7小时做了这份英文简历 Is open about the facts you to say that, receives you to interview the notice, I spent for 7 hours to make this English resume & aIf your computer is used for primarily for word processing, surfing the web, sending e-mail, and storing digital pictures, you’ll be able to get by with simple magnetically shielded, powered speakers. These computer speakers can be purchased for as little as 20 to 30 US Dollars (USD). However, there are often very few
& a好久不见,你近来可好 Does not see for a long time, you recently may be good & a全球最差游客是美国人 正在翻译,请等待... & a我痴痴地等 I fou fou et ainsi de suite & a我先介绍她的家庭 Je présente sa famille d'abord & aeligible person 合格的人 & a理想,顾名思义,就是幻想自己长大后能成为心目中认为伟大、高尚等职业的一种想象,简单的说自己认为长大后的目标,长大以后的职业、工作 Ideal, as the name suggests, after is fantasized oneself grows up can become in the mind to think great, noble and so on occupation one kind of imagination, after simple said oneself thought the coarsening the goal, grows up later occupation, the work & a2型糖尿病 2 diabetes & a归还某人某物 Returns somebody something & a临床药师应该加强医学知识学习 The clinical pharmacist should strengthen the medicine knowledge study & aBeauty_line Beauty_line & a学习状态不好 The study condition is not good & aplease be at home on Suday 请在家在Suday & a为什么工业遗产未能受到有效保护 Hasn't the industry inheritance been why able to receive the effective protection & aDeath|Wraith
WRAITH|し 死亡 幽灵 幽灵 し & a雨彤我爱你到海枯石烂 Rain Tong I loves you to the dry seas and crumbling rocks & aVous êtes la prunelle de mon oeil 您是我的眼睛的学生 & afo tan shatin nt hong kong fo tan shatin nt香港 & aWe go up north 我们攀登北部 & aHallo, wo kann ich das Geld für die Uhr ?berweisen? 你好,我在哪里知道金钱为时钟转移? & alet the heart files 让心脏文件 & aHe travels back to a desert by accident. 他旅行回到沙漠由事故。 & aA pet chameleon dreams of becoming a hero A pet chameleon dreams of becoming a hero & a王小梦 Wang Xiaomeng & a醉酒驾驶造成他人死亡或者受伤,这种行为也给受害者的家人、朋友造成永远的伤害, Alcoholic intoxication driving causes other people death or is injured, this behavior also gives the victim the family member, the friend causes the forever damage, & awhat is thetrouble 什么thetrouble & atake
sb 采取消息 sb & a1931年后“学院奖”逐渐被其通俗叫法“奥斯 卡金像奖”所代替,现在其正式名称已鲜为人知。 After 1931 “the institute prize” popularly is been called the law “the Oscar oscar” by it to replace gradually, now its official name already rarely known. & a军事博物馆的历史。 Milit?rische Museum Geschichte. & a明白了嘛 Understood & aonly wsh
be capable of
felicity! ! 浠厀sh鎴戜滑鏄?彲鑳滀换鐨? 骞哥?! ! & a汉语中见面打招呼的另一个通常方式是就对方在做的事发问。例如, 一个邻居在扫地, 你可以说:“扫地呢? 你下班回来的时候, 妻子在做饭, 你可以说:“做饭呢?”在英语中会被人看作是明知故问,在有的场合甚至会被认为是对于个人隐私的侵犯 In Chinese meets another usual way which greets is on opposite party the matter which does is asking a question.For example, a neighbor is sweeping the floor, you may say: “Sweeps the floor? You get off work, the wife is preparing food, you may say: “Prepares food?”Can be asks something already know & aplease let me introduce you to来造句 正在翻译,请等待... &一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!}

我要回帖

更多关于 get called class 的文章

更多推荐