eric英文名怎么读和Jimmy哪个名好

你现在的位置:&&&&&&Eric Cartman 经典语录篇(整理版)
Eric Cartman 经典语录篇(整理版)
之前我们的枪枪发过Eric的经典语录,这里我再整理一下,发个帖子出来:我们群里,这么冷清?我继续发,至少是我最喜欢的变态人Cartman的口头禅:"Coo. (Cool. "Super coo.")&”That's awesome." "Awesome!""Suck my balls!" &"You dirty boy, you love the balls!" "Goddamnit!"&"You guys! You guys! Guess what?""I'm totally seriously""Shweeeet!" ("Super shweeeet!")"Weak!" (super weak!)&"You guys! I'm seriously!""Lame!""H'nyah." ('Here')&I will kick you in the nuts. Square in the nuts.&Ok, that does it!"God, I hate you guys." "Words cannot express how much I truly, truly, hate you guys.""Shut up/Stop it, Kahl! (Kyle)"&"Ha ha ha ha ha-ha, ........., nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh-nyeh... "(经常唱这句)Don't call me an asshole you big son of a bitch!"Gentlemen" (Followed by a recitation of his latest plan or scheme.)"That's a bad Mr. Kitty!""Respect my authoritah! " (当小警察的时候,拿棍子打人时候会说这句)"Screw you guys…I'm goin' home." “guys, home.”& “Home.”(大家都知道这是Cartman说的)"Kick ass!" (听到什么事情很好的时候说的)"Cripple Fight!" Attention shoppers, outside today we have Cripple Fight. Cripple Fight, outside.(Jimmy 和Timmy打架时候)"I'm not fat, I'm big boned!" (经常不认为自己胖,认为自己是骨头大而已)和母亲说话的时候:" God-dammit, Mom! I'm your son and you will listen to me!"Goddamn it, do I have a dad?!"But Mehhhhmmm! ('Mom')" (撒娇的时候)"How would you like to suck my balls, Mr. Garrison?" (From the movie, South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999))" How could I reach these kids!“(当老师的那一集)"I love you guys." (Usually said when the punch line is over.)对Butters说的经典话语"Butters, I hate you with ever inch of my body"Butters, remind me later to cut your balls off.Dammit Butters! Keep eating, or else I'll kick your ass till you're deader than Kenny!Butters: Guys, I can't eat no more. I just keep on pukin' it up.Cartman: Then eat your puke!Butters: No!Cartman: C'mon, Japenese girls do it!&"Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer and join the online sensation before we all murder you."(魔兽那一集,当他听到Butters只玩“Hello Kitty Island Adventure”)&其它经典语录:Cartman: What about all the years I spent making grandma like me!? All the wet, spit filled kisses I put up with? The constant smell of asprin and pee? Don't tell me I didn't earn it, you son of a bitch. (他得到遗产的那一集)Kenny's a random slut! (Kenny可以为他人做任何事情只要给钱的那一集)Cartman: Dude, that is not cool! Chopping off wee-wees is not cool!F**k you Millie! F**k you Annie! F**k you Bebe! F**k you Whateveryournameis!, aaaand F**k you bitch!Handle it? For two billion dollars I'd handle my grandpa's balls, sir.I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!If dolphins are so smart, why do they get caught in those fishing nets all the time?Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly.Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.Cartman: Many of you knew Kenny McCormick. He was a playful school-going 8 year old. And then yesterday, he was smacked down by the Lord! God bitch slapped him right down to the fiery depths of hell!( Kenny死时候他大悼念词)
--------------------Je ne veux pas travailler, Je ne veux pas dejeuner, Je veux seulement l'oublier, Et puis je fume....楼主管理员给此话题奖励了2分!
哈哈哈!经典!尤其是这句:"Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer and join the online sensation before we all murder you."(魔兽那一集,当他听到Butters只玩“Hello Kitty Island Adventure”)
--------------------若批评无自由,则赞美无意义!
管理员给此回复奖励了
cartmann到此一游
--------------------
管理员给此回复奖励了
大爱这小贱人
--------------------
管理员给此回复奖励了
--------------------不妨去附近的小河里找找。。
管理员给此回复奖励了
好贱好贱的死胖子,最喜欢他跟他妈撒娇的时候
--------------------Remind me later to cut your balls off.
管理员给此回复奖励了
参与话题讨论,请先
564名成员140个主题
可用积分:15分Eric Clapton 这支 MV,纪录了他一生最经典的形象_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Eric Clapton 这支 MV,纪录了他一生最经典的形象
好奇心日报立志成为这个时代最好的媒体,在...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历