拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How to Develop Good Living Habits 为题写一篇英语短文
柒月丿へ世
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
In modern society ,more and more people have much money .However most of them always ignore the importance of developing good living habits.How to deal with the problem?In my opinion ,firstly ,we should realize the importance of developing good living habits.Secondly,we must take measures to make us develop good living habits successfully .we should use water carefully and economically.What"s more ,we should exercise every day to strengthen our body for one hour .Also we should take our konwledge seriously.Last but not least ,we should develop the habit of reading to increase our konwledge and brodern our horizons .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码问:帮忙写篇英文作文.(急)就以下的题目,每个题目写篇字左右的作文.谢谢.作文和为写信.作文和为议论...答:.Dear Mr/Miss How are you?I'm*,one of your students from class of International Business,enrolled in.During my job application,I was...
问:英语作文:eatinghabits of college students字左右~急求~答:EatingHabits Of College Students College students' eatinghabits college study knowledge is an important stage of a long body,at the same time is...
问:英语作文 help```Habits,whether good or bad,are generally acquired.When a person does a...答:Habits,whether good or bad,are generally acquired.When a person does a certain thing once and again,it bees a habit.So an old saying says habit is...
问:求英语作文My goodhabits要快作文内容,要求:.Are goodhabits important to us?.What are your good...答:I`m a normal boy,but i he my own goodhabits.In the aspect about sprots,basketball is my fourite sprots and i`am good at this.In other way,my...
问:帮忙写篇英语作文每年的月日是“全国爱眼日(National Eyes Caring Day).”请你根据以下提示以...答:Love yourself,love your eyes June of every year is the National Eyes Caring Day.The theme of the day is eyesight protecting.Eyesight is very...
问:求英语作文急用。要求:、说明学惯与学效果之间的、介绍一种好的学惯并...答:It’s useful and necessary to discuss learninghabits.As we all know,good learninghabits can make your study go to succeed.As a student,we should pay...
问:关于an amazing animal的英语作文介绍一种神奇的动物答:.Animals can do amazing things and he amazinghabits.Sharks are very amazing.Many sharks live in the ocean,but some live in the river or lakes....
问:初一英语作文habits and bad habits&我的作业,帮帮忙!我水平不好啊!急需~答:Many people he their goodhabits and badhabits and so do I.My goodhabits are as follows:I usually get up early in the morning and sleep early at...
问:英语作文篇 Giving up smoking outtine、吸烟有害健康、此外戒烟还有其他原因、戒烟不...答:Giving up smoking outtine At the class meeting our teacher read us a report in the newspaper.A certain student in a middle school smoked and he wouldn...
问:eatinghabits in my family英语作文答:It's important for everyone to he a good eating habit.My family has good eatinghabits.For breakfast,we eat bread,eggs,vegetables,fruit and milk.At...
问:帮我修改一下我的英语作文题目在图片里,我把我写的文章发上来。请大家帮我修改一下啊。Recently...答:agree to put the senior high school into two parts前文已经讲过divide.into.&.,这里不如直接讲:agree on the division.另put into two parts不好,还是...
问:Myhabits的英语作文答:I he goodhabits to put my daily life in check. I look after my health by making sure that I get up early and he some exercise.My exercise could be...查看"英语考试"分类问题
问:英语作文分钟内完成假如你叫华,今年打算去英国某语言参加短期学.课程表;[EnglishCourses,...答:Dear Sir/Madam,Thank you for sending me the Schedule for Summer Courses.As for my choice,I'd prefer the six-week course for hours of study....
问:Myhabits的英语作文&答:我的惯不同的人有不同的惯,我就有多好惯。我经常听英语磁带在早上。我想着对我来说有很大的帮助。上课我认真写,认真听讲。回家看复,看书...
09-1709-1308-1808-29
12-1804-1301-0803-08
◇本站云标签扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求英语作文 How to develop good living habits.80个单求英语作文 How to develop good living habits.80个单词左右.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
It's important to have good habits.Because if we have good habits,we will have good healthFirstly,pay attention to the diet.We should eat lots of fruit and vegetables,because they are rich in fiber and Iow in fat.As a proverb says,"An apple a day keeps the doctor away." So fruit is good for health.Don't have a lot of food that contains too much fat,such as butter.Meanwhile,sweets should be eaten in proper quantity,because too much sugar does harm to us.Don't drink too much coffee,either.Secondly,exercise is necessary.Regular exercise can help us keep from getting fat.People who do running every day usually have stronger hearts than who don't.Finally,form good living habits.We should sleep for about 8 hours at night,and never work too hard.Over work and little sleep will lead to illness.What's more,stay away from cigarettes.These are the things we should pay attention to so as to stay healthy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码本类文章总排行版
本类文章本月排行
本类文章本周排行您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2013年中考英语作文题目.doc 28页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
2013年中考英语作文题目
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2013年中考英语作文题目篇一:2013年中考英语热点话题作文练习 2013年中考英语热点话题作文参考
一.现在,越来越多的人远离家乡到外地打工,于是就有了很多留守学生。上周六,你们班为留守学生李华举行了一个生日聚会。假如你是班长,请你根据以下提示写一篇英文报道,并表达自己对这件事的感想。 ●给予他关爱; ●与他交朋友,帮助他克服孤独感; ●在学习上鼓励、帮助他; ●他的感受?? ●你的想法?? 参考词汇:留守学生 a left-behind student 注意:1.报道的开头已经给出,不计入总词数; 2.可以根据内容要点适当发挥,俣不要逐条翻译; 3.词数80左右 Now more and more people work far away and leave their children in their hometowns. The children often feel lonely at home. In order to give our love to Li Hua , a left-behind student, our class held a birthday party for him last Saturday. At the party , we all made friends with him , which made him very happy. We encouraged him to study hard. Li Hua expressed his thanks and he made up his mind to work hard. I think this kind of activity is helpful and meaningful. And I hope we can do more for the left-behind students like Li Hua in the future. 二.回顾初中三年的成长过程,你一定有很多感受。如果你要从学习、生活和兴趣爱好等方面作出自我评价,你认为自己在哪些方面比较突出?哪些方面需要改进?把它写出来。词数80左右。 I have studied in my middle school for three years. I have learned a lot here. I learned not only how to make friends but also how to talk to others. I have many hobbies. I like sports. I often play ping-pong and volleyball with my friends. Volleyball is my favorite. Of all my subjects I like English most. But my history and science are very weak. I think I should try my best to learn them well. 三.假如Frank是你的好朋友,请根据表格内容写一篇英语短文介绍Frank. 要求:1.表格最后一栏的内容需要自己补充; My Friend Frank Frank is my good friend. He is 16 years old. He is a high school student. Do you know what his teacher said about him? His math teacher said he was a clever boy. He was the best student inhis class. His physics teacher said he could do better. His English teacher said he was good at writing and speaking. He often made speeches in English in front of the class. Frank has a problem. He is too fat. I think he should have a balanced diet. He should also exercise often. I?m sure he?ll be thinner if he does like this. 四.假如你是李明,你的美国网友Mike今年初中毕业,他来信询问你将如何有意义地度过这个漫长的暑假。请根据下列要点提示,就你的暑假打算给他发一封80个词左右的电子
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 make one s living 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信