she's lent somepay money to my painothers(否定句)

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
第七讲:动词要点.ppt 18页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:350 &&
你可能关注的文档:
* 第七讲 动
词 (1) can和could
Ⅰ 情态动词的基本用法 eg. Can I go now?
You can sit here.
表示能力。 eg. Her mother can speak French.
When he was young, he could sing very well. 表示客观可能性。 eg. Anyone can make mistakes.
Man can't live without air. 表示许可。 表示请求。
could比can语气更委婉。两者没有时间上的差别,主要用于疑问句,不用于肯定句,因此回答时要改用can。 eg. —Could I come here again tomorrow?
—Yes, you can. 表示惊讶、怀疑、不相信(主要用于否定、疑问或感叹句) eg. This can't be done by him.
Can this be true? (2) may和might
eg. May you enjoy yourself!
May you succeed!
表示允许,请求。 eg. You may go now.
Might I go with you? 表示可能性(主要用于陈述句、肯定句或否定句中,疑问
句用can代替。) eg. He may be very busy these days.
The story may not be true. 表示祝愿(不用might)。 —May I watch TV now? —Yes, you may./No, you mustn't. Ⅰ 情态动词的基本用法 (3) must, have to, ought to
eg. He will have to be there before ten.
As he had broken his leg, he had to lie in bed.
must表示“必须,应该”,强调主观看法,只有现在时形式。 eg. You must attend the meeting on time.
You mustn’t corss the road when the light is red.
must还可以表示必然的结果,“一定会”。 eg. All men must die.
If you don‘t hurry, you must miss the train. have to表示“不得不”,能用于更多的时态。 —Must I do it at once?
—Yes, you must./No, you needn‘t. eg. You ought to take care of yourself.
Such things ought not to be allowed to happen again. ought to表示义务和责任(比should语气更强)。 Ⅰ 情态动词的基本用法 (4) need和dare
eg. She dare not do it.
Dare you go home alone at eleven in the evening?
He asked me if I dare go there alone.
need表示“需要,必要”,只用于否定句和疑问句中,在肯定句中,常用must和have to代替。 eg. You needn't call him. dare表示“敢”,通常用于否定、疑问和条件状语从句中。 —Need I come? —Yes, you must./No, you needn‘t. dare 和need 不仅是情态动词,也可做实意动词用。
take an umbrella with him.
go out myself.
need dare to
dare doesn’t need to
needn’t don’t dare to
dare not Ⅰ 情态动词的基本用法 (
) 1. —Must we hand in the papers now?
正在加载中,请稍后...以下试题来自:
单项选择题Ouestions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.A. He lent the man some money to pay off his debts.
B. He got the man’s finances under control.
C. He helped sell the man’s car and his belongings.
D. He restrained the man’s financial outgoings for years.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1234A. Environmental groups and government.
B. Sustainability consultancy.C. Some government agencies.
D. The UNEP.5
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷以下试题来自:
单项选择题Perhaps the most familiar plant movement belongs to one species of mimosa called the sensitive plant. Within seconds, it can lower its leaves and make its tiny leaflets close up like folding chairs. This movement is thought to be initiated by electrical impulses remarkably similar to nerve signals in animals. But without the animals’ sophisticated motion machinery, the mimosa has had to be creative in devising a way to move.
For motion, the plant depends on tiny, bulb-shaped organs located at the base of each leaf stalk and leaflet. Called pulvini, these organs hold the plant parts in place. When the mimosa is stimulated―say, by a crawling insect or a sudden change in temperature―an electrical impulse sweeps through the plant. This causes potassium and then water to be shifted from certain cells in the pulvini to others, quickly turning one side of the organs flaccid. Because the pulvini can no longer support the leaves and leaflets, this shift results in a corresponding change in their position.According to the passage, what causes potassium and water in the mimosa to shift from some cells to othersA.Signals from the pulvini.B.Movements of the leaf stalks.C.Electrical impulses.D.Nerve signals.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.Amy Johnson was the first pilot to fly to Australia all by herself.B.Amy Johnson’s parents were rich and generous.C.Amy Johnson was the first woman who owned an airplane.D.Amy Johnson’s dream came tru2A.a college catalogB.a textbookC.a big dictionaryD.classified section of a newspaper3A.absorbB.meltC.receiveD.attain4A.drop offB.become limpC.revolveD.twitch5A.safe, efficient high-speed trainsB.the most exciting form of transportation for the futureC.a kind of aircraftD.the most economical form of transportation
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷}

我要回帖

更多关于 spend some money 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信