i like my father who isgood good fatherto me.改错

& “When I was about 12,...”习题详情
215位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.0%
When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings(缺点). Week by week her list grew: I was very thin, I wasn’t a good student, I talked too much, I was too proud, and so on. I tried to hear all this as long as I could. At last, I became very angry. I ran to my father with tears in my eyes.He listened to me quietly, and then he asked. “Are the things she says true or not? Janet, didn’t you ever wonder what you’re really like? Well, you now have that girl’s opinion. Go and make a list of everything she said and mark(标记) the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.”I did as he told me. To my great surprise, I discovered that about half the things were true. Some of them I couldn’t change (like being very thin), but a good number I could — and suddenly I wanted to change. For the first time I go to fairly clear picture of myself.I brought the list back to Daddy. He refused(拒绝) to take it. “That’s just for you,” he said. “You know better than anyone else the truth about yourself. But you have to learn to listen, not just close your ears in anger and feeling hurt. When something said about you is true, you’ll find it will be of help to you. Our world is full of people who think they know your duty. Don’t shut your ears. Listen to them all, but hear the truth and do what you know is the right thing to do.”Daddy’s advice has returned to me at many important moments. In my life, I’ve never had a better piece of advice.【小题1】What does “Week by week her list grew” mean in the first paragraph?A.As time went by, she discovered more shortcomings of mine.B.She made a longer list of my shortcomings the next week.C.She more and more disliked me as time went by.D.She added one more shortcoming on the list every week.【小题2】What did the father ask her daughter to do when she complained(抱怨) about her “enemy”?A.To pay no attention to her “enemy’s” gossiping.B.To keep away from her “enemy” at school.C.To write down what the girl said and accept the truth.D.To do whatever she wanted to as usual.【小题3】Why did her father refuse to take the list her daughter made?A.Because he wanted her daughter to perfect herself.B.Because what the list said were not his shortcomings.C.Because he thought the list didn’t belong to him.D.Because he believed the list could be well kept by her.【小题4】Which do you think would be the best title for this passage?A.Not an Enemy, But a Good Friend B.The Best Advice I’ve Ever HadC.My Father and I D.My ChildhoodA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-浙江临海白云高级中学高一上第二次阶段考试英语试题
分析与解答
习题“When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings(缺点). Week by week her ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】推理题,由第一段的第二行I was very thin, I wasn’t a good student, I talked too much, I was too proud, and so on.可以知道随着时间的流逝,她发现作者的缺点越来越多,所以选A【小题2】细节题,由第二段的最后一句Go and make a list of everything she said and mark(标记) the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.可以知道写下小女孩说的并且接受事实,所以选C【小题3】推理题,由最后一段爸爸说的“You know better than anyone else the truth about yourself. But you have to learn to listen, not just close your ears in anger and feeling hurt. When something said about you is true, you’ll find it will be of help to you. Our world is full of people who think they know your duty. Don’t shut your ears. Listen to them all, but hear the truth and do what you know is the right thing to do.”可以知道他这样做是让作者更完美,所以选A【小题4】推理题,由本文的主要意思“爸爸对自己的女儿说要敢于面对自己的缺点,这是作者一生最好的建议”,所以选B
本文讲述了做这场被一个女孩说他的缺点,那一天她哭着去找爸爸,爸爸让她所做的事是要敢于面对自己的缺点的故事,先通读全文,然后带着问题,再读全文,找出答题所需要的依据,完成阅读。本文主要考查推理题,要求学生有很强的推理分析能力。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings(缺点). Week by week...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“When I was about 12,...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings(缺点). Week by week her list grew: I was very thin, I wasn’t a good student, I talked too much, I was too proud, and so on. I tried to hear all this as long as I could. At last, I became very angry. I ran to my father with tears in my eyes.He listened to me quietly, and then he asked. “Are the things she says true or not? Janet, didn’t you ever wonder what you’re really like? Well, you now have that girl’s opinion. Go and make a list of everything she said and mark(标记) the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.”I did as he told me. To my great surprise, I discovered that about half the things were true. Some of them I couldn’t change (like being very thin), but a good number I could — and suddenly I wanted to change. For the first time I go to fairly clear picture of myself.I brought the list back to Daddy. He refused(拒绝) to take it. “That’s just for you,” he said. “You know better than anyone else the truth about yourself. But you have to learn to listen, not just close your ears in anger and feeling hurt. When something said about you is true, you’ll find it will be of help to you. Our world is full of people who think they know your duty. Don’t shut your ears. Listen to them all, but hear the truth and do what you know is the right thing to do.”Daddy’s advice has returned to me at many important moments. In my life, I’ve never had a better piece of advice.【小题1】What does “Week by week her list grew” mean in the first paragraph?A.As time went by, she discovered more shortcomings of mine.B.She made a longer list of my shortcomings the next week.C.She more and more disliked me as time went by.D.She added one more shortcoming on the list every week.【小题2】What did the father ask her daughter to do when she complained(抱怨) about her “enemy”?A.To pay no attention to her “enemy’s” gossiping.B.To keep away from her “enemy” at school.C.To write down what the girl said and accept the truth.D.To do whatever she wanted to as usual.【小题3】Why did her father refuse to take the list her daughter made?A.Because he wanted her daughter to perfect herself.B.Because what the list said were not his shortcomings.C.Because he thought the list didn’t belong to him.D.Because he believed the list could be well kept by her.【小题4】Which do you think would be the best title for this passage?A.Not an Enemy, But a Good Friend B.The Best Advice I’ve Ever HadC.My Father and I D.My Childhood”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings(缺点). Week by week her list grew: I was very thin, I wasn’t a good student, I talked too much, I was too proud, and so on. I tried to hear all this as long as I could. At last, I became very angry. I ran to my father with tears in my eyes.He listened to me quietly, and then he asked. “Are the things she says true or not? Janet, didn’t you ever wonder what you’re really like? Well, you now have that girl’s opinion. Go and make a list of everything she said and mark(标记) the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.”I did as he told me. To my great surprise, I discovered that about half the things were true. Some of them I couldn’t change (like being very thin), but a good number I could — and suddenly I wanted to change. For the first time I go to fairly clear picture of myself.I brought the list back to Daddy. He refused(拒绝) to take it. “That’s just for you,” he said. “You know better than anyone else the truth about yourself. But you have to learn to listen, not just close your ears in anger and feeling hurt. When something said about you is true, you’ll find it will be of help to you. Our world is full of people who think they know your duty. Don’t shut your ears. Listen to them all, but hear the truth and do what you know is the right thing to do.”Daddy’s advice has returned to me at many important moments. In my life, I’ve never had a better piece of advice.【小题1】What does “Week by week her list grew” mean in the first paragraph?A.As time went by, she discovered more shortcomings of mine.B.She made a longer list of my shortcomings the next week.C.She more and more disliked me as time went by.D.She added one more shortcoming on the list every week.【小题2】What did the father ask her daughter to do when she complained(抱怨) about her “enemy”?A.To pay no attention to her “enemy’s” gossiping.B.To keep away from her “enemy” at school.C.To write down what the girl said and accept the truth.D.To do whatever she wanted to as usual.【小题3】Why did her father refuse to take the list her daughter made?A.Because he wanted her daughter to perfect herself.B.Because what the list said were not his shortcomings.C.Because he thought the list didn’t belong to him.D.Because he believed the list could be well kept by her.【小题4】Which do you think would be the best title for this passage?A.Not an Enemy, But a Good Friend B.The Best Advice I’ve Ever HadC.My Father and I D.My Childhood”相似的习题。短文改错. Last summer I learnt to ride a bicycle. At first,I was unable to control it's direction. Sometimes I fall to the right or to the left. But I asked my father to tell me how I could ride straightly 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
短文改错。
&&&& Last summer I learnt to ride a bicycle. At first,I was unable to control it's direction. Sometimes I fall to the right or to the left. But I asked my father to tell me how I could ride straightly. He didn't answer me directly. Instead, he took me to side of the street. "Can you find some bike track that is really straight?" asked my father. I watched more carefully and shook my head ."No" he said, "in fact neither of the tracks is always straight. But just by correct the direction every now and then, you had already gone forward."
&&&& Last summer I learnt to ride a bicycle. At first,I was unable to control it's direction. Sometimes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &1.its&&I fall to the right or to the left. But I asked my father to tell me how I could ride straightly. He didn't 2.fell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.straight&& answer me directly. Instead, he took me to∧ side of the street. "Can you find some bike track that is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.anyreally straight?" asked my father. I watched more carefully and shook my head ."No" he said, "in fact&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7.去掉moreneither of the tracks is always straight. But just by correct the direction every now and then, you had 8.nor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.correcting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&10.havealready gone forward."
科目:高中英语
来源:2011届甘肃省天水市一中高三上学期第一阶段性考试英语卷
题型:填空题
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)【小题1】___【小题2】___【小题3】___【小题4】___【小题5】___【小题6】___【小题7】___【小题8】___【小题9】___【小题10】___I was eagerly to be a volunteer and I had two interviews&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&early in this year.Then I waited for the results.By mid—July,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I still hadn’t received an answer.There are only two weeks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&left,but I gave up.Then,on August l,they called and said I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&had been chosen.I was shocked.“Please give her a few minutes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to think about it” I said.Then I called my mom to help me buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a plane ticket.I was so exciting.I would be in Beijing the next day !&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My task was to stand at the gate of a stadium and offered help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&to tourist.While working,I couldn’t watch the Games.But it was all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&worth it. Besides, I also got free ticket to one of the football matches.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:重庆市南开中学2010届高三下学期4月月考试题(英语)
题型:填空题
第Ⅱ卷(共35分)四、写作(共两节,满分35分)&第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题l分,满分10分)以下标有题号的每一行均有一个错误,请找出,并按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:请在答题卡上作答。The other days I went shopping at a gift shop in&& 76. _________&&&&&Shanghai. I was very interested and I lost me in the&&&&&&&&&&& 77. _________&&&&&beautiful goods. After I paid for that what i had bought, I&&&&&& 78. _________&&&&&left, my handbag there. It was about two thousand&&&&&&&&&&& 79. _________&&&&&&yuan in it. I had already walked out of the shop while&&&& 80. _________&&&&&&a young shop assistant walk up to me with my handbag.&&&&&&& 81. _________&&&&&He insisted my checking it. I opened the handbag and&&& 82. _________&&&&&&found nothing losing. I thanked him and offered him&&&&&&&&&& 83. _________&&&&&100 yuan as an reward, but he refused to take anything.&&&&&&& 84. _________&&&&&&I was deep moved by his selfless act that day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. _________&&&&&
来源:重庆市2010届高三下学期5月月考试题(英语)
题型:短文改错
第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:(共两节,满分35分)第一节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题l分,满分10分)此题要求改正以下短文中的错误:该行多一词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。该行缺一词:在缺词处加一个漏字符(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。该行错一词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。Angela works at a university as adviser.Students can &&& 76.__________&&&&&&come and see her for many problems if theyneedhelp&&&&&&&&&&&&&77. __________&&&&&&or advices. Most of them are worried abouttheir studies&&&&&&& 78.__________&&&&&&and exams. Some of them have problemsconnecting with&&&& 79.__________&&&&&renting flats, though the biggest problemwas loneliness.&&&&&& 80.__________&&&&&&Universities are exciting places but somestudents find difficult& 81.__________&&&&&&to make friends. They miss their familiesbut feel lost in the&&&&&&&& 82.__________&&&&&new environment. They're upset. Angela'sjob is to listen to and& 83.&&&&&&try to understand whether they are feeling.And of course she also&&&& 84.__________&&&&&&gives practical advice when she isneeded.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&85. __________&&&&&&&
来源:河北省学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)I am writing to thank you for your greathospitality.I have a good flight home and my parentsandsisters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&76.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&were waiting for the airport to meet me.There wasso&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&many news to tell them that we stayed uptalkinguntil&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&78.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&long after a midnight. They were interestedto seemy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&79.&&&&&&&&&&&&&photograph, especially the one of you andyourfamily.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&80.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I learned a lot of English while staying withyou.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&81.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I am planning to write you regularly like awayof&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&82.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&practicing. It would be real helpful if youcouldcorrect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&83.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&my mistakes. But l do hope you’ll visit usnext year.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&84.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I’m sure we will get very well with eachother.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&85.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&I am looking forward to your good news.&
来源:学年浙江省高三上学期11月月考英语卷
短文改错(共10小题;每小题l分,满分l0分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的作文。文中共有十处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个词。增加:在缺词处加上一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;&&&&&&&&&2.只允许修改十处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear Sir,How are you? As a exchange student, I am writingto tell you I would prefer to move into a single room in next term, as I findit inconvenient to share a room with others. My roommate often held parties atnight, made much noise. Besides, his friends are always visiting him, thatdisturbs me a lot. So I hope to draw your attentions to this problem. If youthink in my position, I am sure he will agree that the only solution for me isget a room of my own, one not in the same building and as near to the schoolcampus as possible. I would be gratefully if you could do me the favor.Best wishes.  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours sincerely, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& Li Ming&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号32高中英语单句改错250题附答案
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
32高中英语单句改错250题附答案
一、单句改错(仅有一处错误);prepositionmistakes介词错误(;39.Themanhadleftatthetim;lackofprepositions);1.WeoftenplayfootballinS;2.Thedoctorgavehimsomead;4.HeaskedmewhereI’dliket;7.Shemarriedtoamansh
一、单句改错(仅有一处错误) preposition mistakes介词错误(using wrong prepositions or unnecessary or 38. I don’t know the answer of this question. 39. The man had left at the time the police arrived. lack of prepositions) 1. We often play football in Saturday afternoon. 2. The doctor gave him some advice about his illness. 3. You are wanted by the phone. 4. He asked me where I’d like to go to. 5. His uncle is a man of a lot of money. 6. Fish can’t live with water. 7. She married to a man she didn’t love at all. 8. I will call on your office tomorrow. 9. He told me he didn’t agree with the plan. 10. It seems that he has a chance to get on the top of the army. 11. It’s kind for you to come to see us. 12. The class is made up from 8 groups. 13. He makes a living for teaching. 14. We drove over the forest and got to the farm. 15. When the teacher came in the classroom, we were laughing. 16. Beijing is to the north of China. 17. Taiwan is to the east of China. 18. The letters PRC stand with the People’s Republic of China. 19. He kept in touch to his old friends. 20. Hangzhou is famous as its beautiful scenery. 21. You will see the house in the right. 22. They said they’d be in holiday in the countryside. 23. For a result of the limited land, it can’t provide so much grain. 24. In China the needle treatment dates in ancient times. 25. The meeting was put off with a certain reason. 26. He used to listen to the news by the radio. 27. Why did you get up so early in this morning? 28. As he was sick, he asked about a leave of absence. 29. Don’t you feel lonely living here all on yourself? 30. I was told that my mother had left Guangzhou to America. 31. They brought out a pot full with coffee. 32. The car is running in a speed of 80 K.P.H. 33. Now we can read by the help of a dictionary. 34. Sports and games are very useful to character-training. 35. The hall and the kitchen are connected of a long passage. 36. What do you want me live with without rice? 37. She asked with surprise if he’d really read all the books.
40. He said that the victory (胜利)should belong with us. 41. She called on the workers to fight against their rights. 42. She said her husband had given in smoking. 43. He said he would join us on the discussion. 44. He was born by a fault in his ears. 45. She said she was caught by the heavy rain. 46. Do you have any difficulty for understanding English? 47. Can you tell the difference among A, B, and C? 48. Instead the dictionary we wanted, he bought us the wrong one. 49. Are you content to what he has done? 50. He reduced the passage by half the number of words.
二、单句改错(多一词)(please drop unnecessary words) 1. The ship changed its course because of there was a storm. 2. I had opened the door before he had not time to knock. 3. There are much many more people than I expected. 4. This train is much faster than any other car. 5. We wish to improve our work better. 6. These made them become close friends. 7. Many problems still remain unsolved. 8. I had to return the book back to the library in time. 9. I had not hardly left the house when it began to rain. 10. He began to see things more clearly and more clearly. 11. The more careful you are, the more fewer mistakes you will make. 12. Having been told many times, but he still couldn’t understand it. 13. This coat doesn’t fit for him. 14. Why not to go and ask for his advice? 15. The nice car was belonged to the young lady. 16. They are like playing football very much. 17. He is too young not to join the army. 18. Today was my first time visit to an American family. 19. People in different parts of the world learn to understand one with another. 20. He works much more harder than before. 21. We practise singing for three times every week. 22. He had known Joan for two years before he married with her. 23. I never knew a ride down a river could be so much exciting. 24. Though he is rich, but he works hard. 1 25. I never buy anything unless it is not really needed. 26. I asked her to tell me that how much it cost. 27. I don’t smoke because my wife won’t let me to. 28. If they will come, please let me know. 29. You need not to go with me unless you are free now. 30. They sat in the room with the curtains was drawn. 31. The bird being caught yesterday is a robin. 32. Whoever told you that he was lying. 33. You’d better to hurry up if you want to get home before dark. 34. There’s the man who he teaches me the guitar. 35. I’ve lost the bananas that I bought them his morning. 36. The book is well worth reading it. 37. Tell me the best way which to express my thanks. 38. I hope that both you two could come and visit us some time soon. 39. I don’t know when he will come back to home. 40. He told me about where he had met my brother. 41. Why are you at home in such a fine weather? 42. People thought of that he was dead. 43. Because he was careless, so he failed. 44. This book is cheap enough for him to buy it. 45. He did nothing but to wait. 46. When you enter into the room, you will find many paintings on the wall. 47. His father would have him to go to sea. 48. They found the letter hard to understand it. 49. You will have to pay me for &10 a week for your meals. 50. Would you please to open the window?
三、英语短文改错系列 单句“多一词”专练 1. I come from Zhongshan, and so I am currently a student at DSYSMMS. 2. My favorite pastime is by listening to music, especially classical music. 3. I am majoring in主修 educational psychology and to hope to be a teacher in the future. 4. My hobbies are reading books and travelling, in which I find very interesting. 5. Since that I am the only child in my family, I am quite independent独立性强的. 6. I deeply believe in that I can succeed in the near future. 7. Many interests as I have, English is what that I like most. 8. I want to keep on with learning new things to increase my ability能力
2 and broaden my horizons开阔眼界. 9. One hour in the morning is worth the two in the evening. 10. The number of people who has watched the game was not more than a hundred. 11. Susan doesn’t feel quite well, for which she is having an ache in her heart. 12. How did you get on well with your study at school? 13. I used to get really sun burnt from playing outside all the day. 14. It is not known for certain whether she is still living on. 15. An important meeting was held, Mr Chen sat in the chair. 16. It is eight or nine chances out of ten for that he will win. 17. The shop has been changed hands. 18. The driver was in the charge of the car. 19. The merchant商人 made money by his buying cheap and selling dear. 20. Would you like to check it over the proofs of this book? 21. We have done that climb over three times since 1982. 22. The teacher told us to collect all the wastepaper while lying about after the picnic. 23. She could borrow my bike if she was asked. 24. The old woman was so sad and so having a good cry. 25. In the times of war everyone is in danger of losing his life. 26. As soon as they reached the bank and they saw a girl struggling in the water. 27. Some people are reading the books or watching television while others are having sports. 28. Anyone who is against this opinion may speak it out. 29. The house in which we saw at the foot of the hill was built a century ago. 30. This is Mr. smith, who I think of has something interesting to tell us. 31. As is known to all that, the compass was first made in China. 32. I will never eat up my words――I will come at seven today. 33. He was elected a monitor of our class. 34. He has been ill ever since he returned back home. 35. Mike entered his study and saw his father was reading the same book. 36. He is no more fool. He can do the work well. 37. I am afraid to make a speech in the front of my classmates. 38. I usually look down upon that as my duty. 39. He repaired well my bicycle for love several times. 40. He has many books, but none of them is on English grammar books. 41. It’s a good study habit for students to compare notes with. 42. We needn’t to go now. 43. The more he expects, and the less he gains. 44. I could no more do that kind of a thing than you. 45. John is as clever, if not cleverer than, as Bill. 46. Hemingway is my most favorite novelist. 47. He preferred staying at home to be going with us to HongKong. 48. His whole school education was added up to no more than one year. 49. He was badly wounded and made his way on to the seashore. 50. Was it Tom and Jane that who were going to take part in the match?
四、行文、逻辑、惯用法错误(logical and idioms mistakes) 1. Here is somebody whom you want see him. 2. This is all what I want to tell you. 3. Why should not let him go? 4. I am sure it will be dark before we don’t get there 5. I don’t know if they will come, but if they will come, please show them the way to my house. 6. I asked him to tell me that how much he paid a year for his son’s education. 7. Unless he works more harder, he will certainly fail. 8. The reason why he was absent is because he was ill. 9. He did nothing but to cry. 10. This book is too hard for me to read it. 11. I used to go to the cinema in once a week. 12. He said last Monday that he met her the day before. 13. Because he was careless, so he failed. 14. I was too tired not to walk any farther. 15. He need not to work so late. 16. I really don’t know how to do. 17. I have been waiting you for a long time. 18. The ship hardly left the port when the storm came. 19. I found strange that she had not come yet. 20. As I had worked more than half hour, I was a little tired. 21. My mother is less older than you think she is. 22. He speaks English better than anyone in his class. 23. I don’t agree to the people who say women should stay at home. 24. This coat costed me twenty dollars. 25. When the moon shines upon the river, the scene was beautiful. 26. When winter comes, the leaves will fell. 27. He hanged his coat over the window. 28. He seems to be a bright student, isn’t he?
3 29. The teacher with many students have gone to the exhibition. 30. My little brother is quite proud for his painting. 31. ――You have not yet finished your work, have you?
――Yes, I have not. 32. This piece of fish smelled badly. 33. The boy’s face is like his father. 34. She did nothing but cried all days. 35. I like English better than my brother likes. 36. Each of us should do our duty. 37.The mistakes made by the Chinese students of English are different from that made by the Japanese students. 38. Give attention to what I’m saying. 39. My neighhour is a seventy-years-old woman. 40. She was a friend of me. 41. Nobody except you and she saw the prisoner run away. 42. He is very old, and he still works very hard. 43. *This is worthy of doing. 44. People are not allowed smoking in the cinema. 45. Don’t talk when you mouth full. 46. He insisted on I paying for it. 47. Which do you like better, coffee and black tea? 48. I was going to have my watch mend. 49. I don’t feel like to study tonight? 50. Seeing from a distance, it looked like a human face.
五、逻辑(结构)关系(Logical and sentence structure mistakes ) 1. Unless you help us, or we won’t be able to succeed. 2. The reason why he didn’t come is because he never got the notice. 3. I had my hair cut off and sold them to Madam Sofronice. 4. It is I who is your true friend. 5. To teach is learning. 6. To answer correctly is more important than finishing quickly. 7. The sun set down, they went home. 8. Having taken their seats, the concert began. 9. Hello saying, he reached out his hand. 10. He rushed into the room with sweat dripped. 11. There was nothing to do, I went out for a walk. 12. Look around when crosses the street. 13. A person learns a foreign language must be able to use the foreign language forgetting all his own. 14. Seen from the moon, our earth, with water covered seventy percent of its surface, appears as a “blue ball”. 15. Don’t do any more work now, you look so tiring. 16. Although he was sick, but he refused to go to the hospital. 17. Since he was busy, so he didn’t come. 18. He never worked hard, therefore he lost his job. 19. He made a lot of noise and it is why they want him to get out. 20. This is the house where we visited last time. 21. All they need are here. 22. They students each has a dictionary. 23. Three-fifths of his pay were spent on food and clothing. 24. She said she had lost his way. 25. Bill is a good friend of my father. 26. It’s not her umbrella. It must be somebody’s. 27. One of your shoes is dirty but another is clean. 28. Ten of them went shopping and the rest was in the library. 29. Her hair is longer than you. 30. In each room is ten students. 31. The house built of brick lasts longer than those built of wood. 32. The family couldn’t agree on where to spend its vacation. 33. Whom do you think is the best doctor in town? 34. Mother gave more money to David than gave to Lena. 35. Not I but he have been invited. 36. To know what is good and doing what is right are two different things. 37. Miss Green saw the robbery and she reported it to the police. 38. Painting in oil is harder than in water colours. 39. These girls didn’t like to visit Chicago, and they had to go. 40. When a person needs to take this medicine, you must read the directions first. 41.Thirty-three people were already dead in a traffic accident and twelve of them being old men. 42. He would rather stay at home than to go out with you. 43. The teacher told the pupils to stand in a row and not call out loudly. 44. Be careful and you’ll fall into the river. 45. Try the experiment yourself or you will know the reason. 46. Although I know that I have to study quite a number of subjects to become a learned person, but there are two subjects to which I pay special attention. 47. Every boy and every girl knows that each day and each hour brings their duty. 48. Nothing but stamps and envelopes are left for sale.
4 49. There stands two factories on the river. 50. Under his arm was two books which he had bought from the book store a few days previously.
参考答案: 一、介词 1.
2. about→on
3. by4. go to→go
6. with7. to(去掉)
9. with10. get→get to
11. for→of
12. from13. for→by
14. over→through
15. in16. to→in
17. to→in
18. with19. to→with
20. as→for
21. in22. in→from
23. For→As
24. in25. with→for
26. by→on
27 in(28. asked→asked for
29. on→by
30. to31. with→of
32. in→at
33. by34. to→for
35. of→by
36. speak37. with→in
38. of→to
39. at40. belong→belong to
41.agairst→for
42. in43. us→us in
44. by→with
45. by46. for→in或for(去掉) 47. among→between
48. Instead49. to→with
50. by→to
→to →of →into →for →on →from 去掉) →for →with →speak to →by →up →in →Instead of 二、单句改错(多一词)答案: 1. of
5. better 6. become
10. clearly 11. more
15. was 16. are
20. more 21. for
25. not 26. that
30. was 31. being
35. them 36. it
40. about 41. a
45. to 46. into
三、短文改错(多一词)答案:
每题要去掉的单词如下: 1. so
3. 第一个to
5. that 6. in
9. 第二个the
10.has 11. which
15. sat 16. for
18. 第二个the
20. it 21. over
25. the 26. and
30.of 31. that
35. was 36. more
40. books 41. with
45. than 46. most
四、行文、逻辑、惯用法错误答案: 1.去掉him
2. all what→all that 或what 3. 去掉should
4. don’t get→get 5. if they will come→if they come
6. 去掉that 7. more harder 去掉more
8. because→that 9. 去掉to
10. 去掉it 11. 去掉in
12. met→had met 13. 去掉so
14. 去掉not 15. 去掉to
16. how to do→how to do it或what to do 17. waiting后加for
18. hardly 前加had 19. found后加it
20. half后加an 21. older→old
22. anyone 后加else 23. agree后加with
24. costed→cost 25. shine→shone
26. fell→fall 27. hanged→hung
28. isn’t→doesn’t 5 29. have→has
30. for→of 31. Yes→No
32. badly→bad 33. father→father’s
34. cried→cry 35. likes→does
36. our→his 37. from that→from those
38. Give→Pay 39. years→year
40. me→mine 41. she→her
42. and→but 43. doing→being done
44. smoking→to smoke 45. when→with
46. I→my 47. and→or
48. mend→mended 49. to study→studying
50. seeing→seen
五、逻辑(结构)关系答案: 1. 去掉or
2. because→that 3. them→it
4. is→am 5. learning→to learn或To teach→teaching 6. finishing→to finish
7. they前加and 或set→setting 8. having前加Listeners
9. saying→said 10. dripped→dripping
11. I前加and或was→being 12. cross→crossing
13. learns→learning 14. covered→covering
15. tiring→tired 16. 去掉but
17. 去掉so 18. there fore前加and
19. it→that 20. where→which/that
21. are→is 22. has→was
23. were→was 24. his→her
25. father→father’s 26. somebody’s→somebody else’s
27. another→the other 28. was→were
29. you→yours 30. is→are
31. those→that 32. its→their
33. whom→who 34. 去掉第二个game
35. have→has 36. doing→to do
37. 去掉she 38. than后加painting
39. and→but 40. you→he
41. being→were 42. 去掉to
43. not后加to 44. and→or
45. or→and 46. 去掉but
47. their→his/her 48. are→is
49. stands→stand 50. was→were
6 三亿文库包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、高等教育、中学教育、各类资格考试、文学作品欣赏、应用写作文书、32高中英语单句改错250题附答案等内容。 
 初中英语常见改错题 5页 免费 精!!初中英语改错100题附... 4页 1下载券 初中英语改错题解题技巧 1页 免费 高中英语单句改错250题附... 6页 免费喜欢...  英语词汇250题附答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。词汇过关练习 250 题答案精解 1...“无论如何,不管怎样” ,它必 须与否定的谓语连用,故与句子的结构不相符;...  高中英语词汇题专项突破250题含答案精析版47页_英语...所给中文提示或用所给词的 正确形式完成句子,把...年高考的热点,不仅在单选里,还出现在完形 短文改错...  6页 1下载券 高中英语单句改错250题附... 4页 1下载券喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...11年高考短文改错分类词性练习答案 年高考短文改错分类词性练习答案代词 Keys:1....  高中英语基础知识综合仿真练习 250 题(附参考答案) 1.---May I speak to Mr Johnson, the manager of your company? ---___ A. Are you Tom? B. I`...  暂无评价 2页 5财富值 高中英语单句改错250题附答... 6页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...  高中英语句子翻译250句。高中英语句子翻译250句宝安学业考句子翻译范围(250 句) 决定一个人英语水平的不只是单词量,更重要的是句子量,永远追求句子量,互相比赛句子...  最新人教语文中考试题250附答案_初三语文_语文_初中教育_教育专区。最新人教语文...范畴 狡黠 格物致知 脍炙人口 3.下列句子中,加点成语使用不恰当的一项( ) A ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 daughter like father 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信