扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求新概念英语第二册49课~96课Composition部分的练习题目
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Unit49:write two or three sentences using the ideas given below:The man gathered the pieces next morning-repaired the bed-put it on the roof-tied it down-enjoyed many comfortable nights’ sleepUnit 50 rewite the following sentences using the joining words in parentheses:1 I went into the kitchen.I turned on the light.It was dark.(on going……because)2 my brother shouted angrily.The lights went on.(when)3 I spolit a film.He was developing it.(which)Unit 51 write two or three sentences using the ideas given below:I invited a friend to dinner-expensive restarant-good deal-asked for the bill-not enough money-borrowed some from my guestsUnit 52 rewite the following sentences using the joining words in parentheses:1 I moved into a new room.There workmen brought mu thins upstairs.(when)2 there were several cases of clothes.There were hundreds of books.(not only…but also)3 the pile was as high as the ceiling.I could not get into my room.(since)Unit 53 write two or three sentences using the ideas given below:I was smoking in bed-went to sleep-suddenly woke up-the sheet was burning-I jumped up-put the fire out- abig hole in the sheetUnit 54 rewite the following sentences using the joining words in parentheses:1 I put the cake in the oven.I forgot all about it.(after putting)2 two hours had passed.I smelled something burning.(when)3 I went into the kitechen.I found it full of smoke.(on going)Unit 55 write two or three sentences using the ideas given below:I was digging in the garden-lost a gold ring-searched everywhere-dug up the garden-did not find it –found a valuable instead暂时只能给你这么多,太难打了,有时间再给你补充,建议你去买本新概念~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
新概念2册的49 50 51 52课的非谓语动词有哪些?
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
动词不定式,动词分词形式(主动ing以及被动ed形式都可以)简单说就是一个句子只有一个谓语动词,如果要用第二个动词可以加连词,或者使用非谓语.非谓语有逻辑主语,一般来说是句子得主语或宾语.如果所用得非动与逻辑主语是主动,多用ing;被动用ed.非动与动词一样有时态,to do表将来,ing表现在或进行;ed表过去.但having been done多用done代替.新概念2册的49 50 51 52课的非谓语动词:sweep 扫,刮smash 碰碎,摔碎glance 扫视forbid 禁止embarrass 使尴尬reward 给奖赏
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
新概念英语第二册50.51课后练习
°迷岛sUU2
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
50练习答案 Key to written exercises1.关键句型练习答案A love travelling(1.1); don't like losing(1.1); don't know where it is(1.5); This is as far as we go (1.10)B ‘Let's eat here,’I said to my wife.‘I(would) prefer to have a drink first,’she answered.‘That's a good idea,’I said.I picked up the menu.‘I don't understand a thing.’I said.‘It's all in Spanish.’‘It doesn't matter,’said my wife.‘What does that word mean?’I asked.‘I don't know,’she answered.We called the waiter and pointed to the word on the menu.‘Two,’I said,holding up two fingers.After some time,my wife said suddenly,‘Look!He's bringing us two boiled eggs!’2.难点练习答案a/ b 1 miss 2 loose 3 expect 4 lose 5 waited c 1 It takes me an hour to get to my office.2 It took me fifteen hours to reach Tokyo.3 It took him six months to write the book.3.多项选择题答案1 b 2 d 3a 4c 5c 6a7 a 8 d 9 b 10 b 11 c 12 d51练习答案 Key to written exercises1.关键句型练习答案A got(1.1); decided(1.2);began(1.2); wrote out(1.3); included(1.4); paid(1.5); rang(1.6);was not surprised (1.6); led(1.7); hid(1.7); asked(1.9); smiled(1.9); put(1.9);explained(1.10); had to reward(1.10); showed(1.10)2.难点练习答案1 rose 2 lying 3 laid 4 rose 5 beats 6 win3.多项选择题答案1 b 2c 3d 4d 5d 6a7 d 8 c 9 a 10 d 11 d 12 b
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是要题目还是答案啊? 哪几道题啊?
50练习答案 Key to written exercises1.关键句型练习答案A love travelling(1.1); don't like losing(1.1); don't know where it is(1.5); This is as far as we go (1.10)B ‘Let's eat here,’I said to my wife....
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
新概念第二册中 第49 51 52篇课文
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Tired of sleeping on the floor,a young man in Teheran saved up for years to buy a real bed.For the first time in his life,he became the proud owner of a bed which had springs and a mattress.Because the weather was very hot,he carried the bed on to the roof of his house.He slept very well for the first two nights,but on the third night,a storm blew up.A gust of wind swept the bed off the roof and sent it crashing into the courtyard below.The young man did not wake up until the bed had struck the ground.Although the bed was smashed to pieces,the man was miraculously unhurt.When he woke up,he was still on the mattress.Glancing at the bits of wood and metal that lay around him,the man sadly picked up the mattress and carried it into his house.After he had put it on the floor,he promptly went to sleep againMy friend,Hugh,has always been fat,but things got so bad recently that he decided to go on a diet.He began his diet a week ago.First of all,he wrote out a long list of all the foods which were forbidden.The list included most of the things Hugh loves:butter,potatoes,rice,beer,milk,chocolate,and sweets.Yesterday I paid him a visit.I rang the bell and was not surprised to see that Hugh was still as fat as ever.He led me into his room and hurriedly hid a large parcel under his desk.It was obvious that he was very embarrassed.When I asked him what he was doing,he smiled guiltily and then put the parcel on the desk.He explained that his diet was so strict that he had to reward himself occasionally.Then he showed me the contents of the parcel.It contained five large bars of chocolate and three bags of sweets!I have been trying to get my new room in order.This has not been easy because I own over a thousand books.To make matters worse,the room is rather small,so I have temporarily put my books on the floor.At the moment,they cover every inch of floor space and I actually have to walk on them to get in or out of the room.A short while ago,my sister helped me to carry one of my old bookcases up the stairs.She went into my room and got a big surprise when she saw all those books on the floor.'This is the prettiest carpet I have ever seen,' she said.She gazed at it for some time then added,You don't need bookcases at all.You can sit here in your spare time and read the carpet
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 新概念英语第二册50课 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信