扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
every day, always , rarely , always, sometimes, seldom
,never这是什么初中的题吗,挺好的练习.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
主要问题的英文
英文翻译key issueprimal problemprincipal problemprincipal question&&&&come to the point&&&&pay special attention to the main problems seize&&&&key media problem&&&&the main problem in northern ireland&&&&some outlines on meetings or congresses&&&&key issue for category selected&&&&business obstacles and operational difficulties&&&&business obstacles and operational difficulties&&&& subproblem&&&&a q principle problem&&&& moving question&&&&major problems in present function of old-age insurance fund of china&&&&raising main problems in training teachers and putting forward some countermea ...&&&&bypass questions of minor importance&&&&i have some questions to ask&&&&daniel, i really need to get through these questions. daniel&&&&burning issue&&&&don't stress minor issues at the expense of the central task&&&&i still have some questions concerning our contract&&&&we are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concess ...&&&&no silver bullet essence and accident in software engineering&&&&anyone who has questions to ask, please come to my office this afternoon&&&&major lower back problems&&&&key environmental issue identification&&&& principal pollutant&&&&leading article
例句与用法It does not touch any central issue .并不影响任何主要问题。So let's hit the high spots one more time .所以我们必须重新讨论一下主要问题。The main problem remains the lack of financial security .主要问题仍是经济上没有保障。This process suffers mainly from clogging the membrane .这种过程的主要问题是滤膜的堵塞。Annual broadleaf and grass weeds are major problems .主要问题是一年生阔叶杂草和禾本科杂草。The negotiators reached a broad agreement on the main issues .谈判者在主要问题上基本达成协议。There are two major problems in trying to ration minerals to pigs .给猪补充矿物质有两个主要问题。Such, too, is my main enquiry in the essays in part one .这也是我这本书第一部分的论文里所探讨的主要问题。The problem of hunger in the world has become a major public issue .世界饥饿已成为公众争论的一个主要问题。Delegates resumed work on one of the principal unresolved issues .代表们重新审议了尚未解决的一个主要问题。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
主要问题的英文翻译,主要问题英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译主要问题,主要问题的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved(小小幼稚气、)
(可乐渴了)
(可乐渴了)
(吴翔豆瓣)
第三方登录:英语问题....
本回答由提问者推荐}

我要回帖