下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表英语语法问题.doc
文档介绍:
我们学习英语时最常接触的就是语法, 那么你对所有格写法、分号、和分词结构究竟懂多少呢? BBC 网站最近发布了十道语法测试题, 难住了不少人。赶快来看看你能拿到多少分吧! 1) The man next door has a garden that is being overrun with cats. Which of the following questions is correct? (3) 1. Who's cats are using our neighbours garden? 2. Who's cats' are using our neighbours garden? 3. Whose cats are using our neighbour's garden? 4. Whose cats are using our neighbours' garden? 3 2) Lots of people are confused about when to use &may& and when to use &might&. Which one is better here? (1) 1. The win against Australia might have been a turning point, but it didn't turn out like that 2. The win against Australia may have been a turning point, but it didn't turn out like that 1 3) Read this sentence carefully. &I'd like to introduce you to my sister Clara, who lives in Madrid, to Benedict, my brother who doesn't, and to my only other sibling , Hilary.& Which of the following is correct? 1. Hilary is male 2. Hilary is female 3. It's impossible to know from the context 1 4) Less and fewer often cause people grief. Which of the following is wrong? 1. There's less water in the river these days 2.I eat fewer than five apples a week 3.I drink less than three coffees a day 3 5) Which of the following sentences correctly contains a semi-colon? 1. My uncle's whiskers ar but I have no desire to stroke them. 2. Landing a plane isn' I once saw a child do it. 3. There are two countries beginning with Z; Zimbabwe and Zambia. 2 6) &This is the kind of tedious nonsense up with which I will not put!& Which grammar rule was Winston Churchill supposed to have objected to? 1. Don't start a sentence with but. 2. Avoid splitting an infinitive. 3. Never end a sentence with a preposition. 3 7) Sometimes you should use &that& and sometimes &which&. Which sentence here is wrong? 1. The car which ran me over was speeding. 2. The car that ran me over was speeding. 3. The car, which was speeding, ran me over. 1 8) Consider this sentence: &Do you mind my asking you?& Which of the following does it include? 1. Modal 2. Gerund 3. Imperative 2 9) Which of the following is not correct? 1.I was sitting in the chair 2.I sat in the chair 3.I was sat in the chair 3 10) &The Queen arrived at the castle with the King by her side, ina dress adorned with hand-sewn embroidered dragons.& What kind of mistake is this? 1. Fallen subjunctive 2. Misplaced modifier 3. Dangling participle 2 沪江英语小编: 上面的 10 道题大家都答对了几道?下面是 BBC 网站对题目答案给出的解释: 1. Who's& is short for &who is&, whereas &whose& is used to describe items that belong to someone. The garden belongs to the neighbour (singular) so needs an apostrophe before the &s&. &Who's& 是&who is& 的缩写,而&whose& 则指某物为某人所有。句中描述花园主人时用的是单数,所以需要用单数加所有格符号&'s&. 2. The use of may or might varies according to context. In this case, because the victory did not result ina turning point, one chooses the more hypothetical might. May would be correct only if the turning1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.问个英语语法问题....【悉尼吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:24,519贴子:
问个英语语法问题....收藏
Before the curtain rose, Anthony wished that he were back in bed.这个句子里 were 需要变成 was 吧.... was 是不是单人过去式 were 是不是复数过去式球科普english
坐等英语专家解答
商科毕业生... 帮帮我....
2L说对了,虚拟语态,所谓虚拟,就是假设,就是不真实。。Before the curtain rose,(条件)Anthony wished that he were back in bed.(虚拟)这句话说。anthony希望他能在床上,在curtain卷起之前。而事实上,他并没有在床上。所以就就是虚拟语态。e.g. If she were 白富美, (虚拟女神)I would marry her. (条件,纯屌丝)如果还不懂,百度虚拟语态。
二楼七楼说的都对,我再做补充: were型虚拟式在第一、三人称单数主语之后可为was所取代。但是在I were you 中were不能被was所取代,在某些倒装句中,也只能用were,不能用was,比如,Were I to do it,I should rely on you.还有,在as it were(作so to speak解,即“宛如”“好比”)结构中也中用were,不用was,例如,He is my best friend, my second half,as it were.参考资料:新编英语语法教程184页,主编是章振邦
所以楼主这句用was也是可以的,因为主语是第三人称单数。
离开高中很久了,记忆中中国中学英语教学关于虚拟语气并没强调was也可以使用,不能不说是种遗憾。。。
真没注意,平时直接was..很少用到。。
一个月前写的,自己都记不清了,来复习下。。
If i were u,.........
同样的道理
登录百度帐号推荐应用已解决问题
87. In an effort to reduce their inventories, Italian vintners their wines have been priced to sell,and they are.(A) have been priced to sell, and they are(B) are priced to sell, and they have(C) are priced to sell, and they do(D) are being priced to sell, and have(E) had been priced to sell, and they have请问老师,这道题为什么选C,A选项是划线部分。
提问时间: 14:45:16提问者:
同学你好,1.整句意思: 努力为了减少库存,意大利葡萄酒商已经降了价;他们的红酒正在被重新定价来卖,而且酒商们确实在卖(有人买)。 2.分号用来连接两个完整的句子。 3.price v. to decide the price of sth. that is for sale (usually passive) In an effort to reduce their inventories,Italian vint their wines are priced to sell and they (指代vintners 酒商) do ( sell ) .
回答时间: 11:08:38
[知识堂达人]
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-3300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940英语语法错误 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1575438
阅读权限 25
英语语法错误
各位,请问一下以下邮件有语法错误吗?这封邮件有没有什么问题?
Dear MrXXX,
Merry Christmas!
This is XX from XXXX, could you still remember me ? We talked to each other on the trademanager.
The attachment is our company product catalog, pls check. The offer will be sent to you ASAP when we receive your feedback about the prouducts which you are interested in.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated .
Thanks&Best Regards
UID 1647327
积分 12709
福步币 99 块
阅读权限 80
来自 广东中山
Good,no problem...
UID 1575438
阅读权限 25
回复 #2 Owen1979 的帖子
但是公司领导和带我的人说写得不好。说我英语不好,语法错误。我叫他们指出来,他们又说不出,就是说叫我杂做就杂做,别说那么多,但是又不说到底哪里错了。希望各位帮忙鉴定一下,在此谢了!
UID 1434820
积分 11563
阅读权限 80
could you still remember me 这个不必要
报价迅速什么的没必要说吧
然后Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated,这个感觉是有问题问别人的时候附上的
个人感觉简洁点好
UID 1776711
阅读权限 40
&&不够简洁
UID 1121281
积分 35181
福步币 28 块
阅读权限 120
1.We talked to each other on the trademanager.什么时候?至少要加个时间吧不然老外怎么回忆。
2.The attachment is our company product catalog, pls check。
Attached please find the product catalog of our company.
3.The offer will be sent to you ASAP when we receive your feedback about the prouducts which you are interested in.
The offer will be sent to you immediately upon receiving your feedback about the goods.
你写的可以看懂,如要提高可多看看书借鉴些好的语句。个人意见仅供参考
(^_^蓝草♂小C外贸五金)
外贸独行侠
家庭五金出口
UID 527439
积分 17102
福步币 100 块
阅读权限 80
来自 广东阳江
语法太简单易懂
UID 2000960
阅读权限 40
Dear MrXXX,
Merry Christmas!
This is XX from XXXX, We discussed on the trademanager about some business opportunity, do you remember?
Attached please kindly find the catalog of our company, offer will be presented immediately upon your feedback about the products.
Looking forward to your soonest response.
Thanks & Best Regards
XXX company
个人意见,仅供参考.
UID 1983402
积分 12933
阅读权限 80
LZ,个人感觉太chinglish,语气生硬,语法没看出啥错误来,不过这要是发给老外,估计会显得不专业,这是我的个人意见,俺也是在努力的过程中,LZ,加油!再接再厉!
UID 1575438
阅读权限 25
回复 #9 偶米Wendy 的帖子
嗯,是的,我也有点这种感觉,但是又不知道咋个改。
UID 250068
阅读权限 40
你们老板的意思是让你直接深入主题,你不是给人家发你们目录么,你就直接干脆利落的说重点不要套近乎讲废话,这是你们老板的原意。
UID 2084308
阅读权限 25
挺好 但是第一次接触最好别用英语简写 像pls
UID 2086032
阅读权限 0
[分享] 招聘英语教师
岗位职责:
1、讲授TOEFL、SAT、SSAT、IELTS中的一科;
2、针对学员情况定制个性化学习方案;
3、批改学员作业;
4、参与教研和培训活动;
岗位要求:
1、英语专业TEM4及以上,非英语专业英语能力优异;
2、有责任心,热爱教育事业;
3、思维敏捷,做事条理,善于与人沟通,并有很强的学习能力和语言表达能力;
4、TOEFL、IELTS、SAT、GRE、GMAT等成绩优异者优先录用,
5、有海外留学经历者优先录用;
6、有英语教学经验者优先录用;
7、了解出国相关知识者优先录用;
有意者请发简历至:
我也是看到的信息~分享给大家一下~希望能帮助到大家
UID 1514691
积分 11538
阅读权限 80
We talked to each other on the trademanager,
上面说的chinglish , 从哪里可以看出 ?
Last time we had a nice talk on trademanger ,how are things going ?
could you still remember me ? (这句不写可能好些)
个人想法,说错请指正。。
(一步一罪化 一步一蓮華)
UID 172523
积分 10769
福步币 173 块
阅读权限 80
原帖由 ciel2 于
08:25 发表
1.We talked to each other on the trademanager.什么时候?至少要加个时间吧不然老外怎么回忆。
2.The attachment is our company product catalog, pls check。
Attached please find the product catalog&&... 楼主你好,我认为你老板这样说并不太合适,你也不用太在意。英语交流主要是简洁,思路清晰,而不是什么狗屁语法。
上面的修改很好,你主要的问题不在语法,而是表达上欠佳,慢慢看些英语函电就会有所加强,祝你好运。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是