如确认对方是教授,尊称应写成Dear Professor ***:,不应Dear Pro.&&***或Dear Prof. ***
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度43568 ℃&金币25 枚&积分43&精华0&帖子139&主题0&
先收起来,学习楼主
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度44150 ℃&金币21 枚&积分26&精华0&帖子2&主题0&
哈哈,挺实用,学习了
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度107075 ℃&金币72 枚&积分112&精华0&帖子290&主题5&
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度4280 ℃&金币50 枚&积分50&精华0&帖子0&主题0&
无意挑毛病,只求尽微薄之力。希望楼主能采纳修改意见更新贴子以提高文书质量。
在邮件标题中首先标明是求文献的,科学家都忙,如果邮件意图不清楚可能直接就删除了。最稳妥的称呼是Dr. xxx,这样显得很职业贩儿。同时言简意赅,直达主题,避免费话.
Reprint request - article title
Dear Dr. ________(作者姓),
This is (your name). I am a graduate student from XXXX University in China. I major in xxxx.
Recently, I found one of your articles, titled &__________& (文章名)in XXXX(杂志名). The abstract sounds very interesting. Your article may help me achieve my research goals. (这里如果能进一步叙述摘要里边的东西怎么跟你的研究相关会更好)
I would like to read the full text of your article. However, I don't have access to the full text. I wonder if you could consider sending me the full text by email. My email address is: .
Thank you for your kind consideration of this request.
With Kind Regards,
(your name)
(electronic signature/签名档带单位地址)
Reprint request - article title
Dear Professor/Dr. XXX:
This is XXX. I am a graduate student from Chongqing University in China. And I major in XXX.
Recently I am doing a project about urban-rural co-ordination of Chongqing city. I found one of your articles, titled&From Land Use Right to Land Development Right: Institutional Change in China's Urban Development& in Urban Studies. The abstract sounds interesting to me. I wish I could read the full text of your article. Your article may have a big influence on my work. (这里如果能进一步叙述摘要里边的东西怎么跟你的研究相关会更好)。
(There is a fee required to obtain the full text from the&SAGE Journal online&. As a student ,my only income is a small scholarship per mouth.) (这个原因最好省略以求简洁,人家愿意帮忙就会帮忙) But I don't have access to the full text. I am wondering if you could send me the full text by email. I would be very greatful for your help!
Thank you for your consideration.
With Best Regards,
XXX(your name)
(electronic signature/签名档带单位地址)
最后登录&注册时间&威望1 &活跃度4986 ℃&金币95 枚&积分100&精华1&帖子18&主题8&
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽
最后登录&注册时间&威望1 &活跃度4986 ℃&金币95 枚&积分100&精华1&帖子18&主题8&
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度1375 ℃&金币20 枚&积分21&精华0&帖子4&主题0&
学习了,谢谢!
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度105040 ℃&金币39 枚&积分50&精华0&帖子5&主题0&
赞,谢谢分享
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度6335 ℃&金币6 枚&积分9&精华0&帖子26&主题0&
good idea,谢谢分享
最后登录&注册时间&威望8 &活跃度491580 ℃&金币366 枚&积分489&精华8&帖子496&主题22&
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度18530 ℃&金币56 枚&积分61&精华0&帖子27&主题1&
谢谢,特别是Scienstein 无私帮忙
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度18530 ℃&金币56 枚&积分61&精华0&帖子27&主题1&
谢谢分享 Scienstein谢谢你哈
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度27190 ℃&金币53 枚&积分56&精华0&帖子2&主题0&
非常感谢!
Powered by
Copyright &电气工程分区
查看: 1530|回复: 1
听众数收听数最后登录注册时间主题精华0积分24帖子
技术员, 积分 24, 距离下一级还需 26 积分
Building integrated building automation systems and intelligent cabling system is an important component of the building, it has a bearing on the degree of intelligent building and intelligent level. Building automation system is the building of the power, lighting, air conditioning, water supply and drainage, disaster prevention, security, equipment or garage management system to focus on surveillance, control and management for the purpose of a comprehensive system. Integrated Cabling System is building between the internal transmission network, which enables the internal structures of voice and data communications equipment, information exchange of equipment, buildings and property management building automation management systems linked to each other, but also enable buildings in the communications network equipment and external communications network connected.
& & Second, building automation& &&&system Building automation system is the use of computer data processing, automatic measurement and control technology, the intelligent building of the various decentralized electromechanical equipment, fire and security equipment installations and unified management control, the full body? Q centralized management, decentralized control &Intelligent Building of the latest energy conservation and control concept, the purpose of improving efficiency.
(1) building automation system will achieve the following major functions: 1. Central air-conditioning system monitoring and management (1) monitor and control the entire building air conditioning systems (including: fan-coil control, hot and cold water pump bypass control, cooling towers, water control, etc.)
(2) of chilled water through the supply / return water temperature and flow rate measurement, automatic calculation of the cooling load of air-conditioning systems, building automation system and displayed on the CRT; (3) In accordance with the actual cooling load of chilled water through the air-conditioning unit with the group control device chilled water units to determine the number of start-up and shutdown, so as to achieve the best energy- (4) measurement and automatic control system for chilled water / backwater Explorer differential pressure, differential pressure of the value (5) frozen pump / cooling pump interlock control, when a chilled water pump failure, automatic backup pumps
(6) monitor the air-conditioning system following equipment: air conditioning Juji, fan-coil, and new units, Exhaust machine (including the positive pressure fan), chiller, chilled water pumps, cooling water pumps, cooling towers, water catchment, chilled water expansion tank.
& && &2. To the drainage system monitoring and management
(1) building automation system will monitor the drainage system to pump all the running. (2) building automation system will be to the drainage system equipment uptime, status, water pressure values recorded. (3) When the pump failure, building automation system will be controlled through the chain standby pump automatically put into operation. (4) monitor the drainage system to the following equipment: life to the pumps, fire pumps to automatically spray pumps, regulators pumps, sewage pumps, roof tanks, underground water, sewage pond water monitoring system.
3. For Distribution Monitoring System
Variable distribution system uptime, reliable electricity supply is the safe use of the Intelligent Building guarantee. Therefore, the intelligent building control centre to control, monitor and record the operation of the electricity supply systems, including:
(1) high-pressure system: contact freeloaders into line with the state circuit breaker control monitoring, voltage, current, frequency, active power, reactive power, transformer temperature and fault status display and alarm (2) low-voltage systems: contact breaker into line with state control monitoring, voltage, current, power factor, an important output slip road condition monitoring circuit fault conditions, (3) DC system: AC power lines into the main circuit breaker control, DC output voltage, current and fault status display Alarm (4) generator system: generator start, electricity, the main circuit breaker status, voltage, current, frequency, speed, tank-level, water temperature, etc., fault alarm, state control circuit breaker (5) lighting system: According to the use of functional buildings, lighting divided into different regions, such as office lighting, corridor lighting, building facade lighting, air obstacles lighting, outdoor lighting environment, in accordance with the chronological order and the need to use by the Central Monitoring a system control, customs status, fault display.
& &4. Security Automation System
Building automation system will monitor the security system the following equipment: access control systems, closed-circuit television systems, anti-theft alarm system, Patrol System.
& &5. Energy management
& && &Building automation system will be to use the entire building, with a total electricity metering.
& &6. Gauge various parameters, a sound and light alarm
& &&&(B) building automation system hardware, software configuration
1. Building automation system hardware from the following major components:
(1) building monitoring systems: provide a window
& && & NT environment of the human-machine interface for engineers to provide platform for the preparation of applications for the operator to provide intuitive and fast user interface. Central management of the systems to achieve the centralized monitoring, management and optimal control.
(2) building control system: for analog input / output (AI / AO) and digital input / output (DI / DO) site surveillance and control.
(3) Building fire and security systems: achieving access control, security monitoring and control, an integrated camera control, fire alarm functions.
(4) distributed input / output modules: the required analog signal and digital signals of building automation systems and the introduction of A / D converters will be required for analog and digital leads from the building automation system and D / A conversion after Reply to all implementing agencies.
(5) Intelligent Room Control System: Achieving reliable control of a single room temperature and air flow control, through such pressure / decompression, the night cleaning up the morning preheating of air conditioning and terminals, such as ways to maximize energy savings.
&&2. Building automation system software configuration:
& & (1) identification software: Only operators as passwords, the operator can only be exercised within the ambit of the directive.
& & (2) conventional logging software: the conventional record information processing, display, print.
& & (3) energy saving control software: According to the outdoor temperature relative humidity, and give full play to the natural potential to control the operation of air conditioning systems, energy conservation.
& & (4) run-time, the accumulated total maintenance records software: accumulated in the equipment running time exceeds a set value, alarm, which is for preventive maintenance purposes.
& & (5) reporting software failures: the failure of the alarm equipment, as well as the display and print fault records.
& & (6) Maximum load limit software: When more than nominal actual load limits, a warning signal is scheduled at the same time can be cut off with the load, reduce electricity costs.
& && && & Third, integrated wiring system
& && & Structured Cabling is building in the office automation, communications automation, building management automation integrated into a unified structure of the same material, and unified management of the complete system. It uses high-quality unshielded twisted pair replace the traditional coaxial cable and dedicated, high-speed data transmission solution, reduce crosstalk between the lines and electromagnetic radiation interference problems. Model full use of the adapter will be weak systems into the structure of the integrated wiring system in the past. Its composition are:
& && && &&&(1) the work area wiring: the information terminal equipment connected to the socket, usually permanent.
& && && &&&(2) the level of cabling subsystem: Distribution from floor to the information outlets, including information outlets, the level of cable (cable) and other distribution frames on the floor in the mechanical terminals, or connecting lines and soft jumper.
& && && &&&(3) the main trunk line system: that devices (main distribution frames) to wiring between (STS floors), the main trunk cables and wiring equipment.
& && && &&&(4) Communications-led (Information sockets): Each work area should be established by two or more of the information outlets, including at least one with a data communications.
& && && &&&(5) Interface: each end of the cabling subsystems have corresponding interface for access to the equipment, such as the telephone console, the main computer, and information such as sockets.
& && && &&&(6) devices: the network is installed into出线equipment, Internet equipment, mainframe equipment and protective equipment space, the installation should have adequate space. Should be set up near the weak shaft.
& && && &&&(7) Distribution of (exchange companies): each floor and the wiring between the farthest points by the number of information outlets of not more than 75 m distance configuration. Distribution of the equipment for the active equipment, is located electrical outlets (AC220V).
听众数收听数最后登录注册时间主题精华0积分665帖子
二星工程师, 积分 665, 距离下一级还需 135 积分
回复急求此英文文献全文翻译,小弟不胜感激 主贴 的帖子
建筑一体化楼宇自动化系统和智能综合布线系统是一个建设的重要组成部分,它有一个轴承上的智能建筑和智能化水平的程度。楼宇自动化系统是电力建设,照明,空调,供水,排水,防灾,安全,设备或车库管理系统,以集中监视,控制和管理的一个综合系统的目的。综合布线系统是建筑物内部之间的传输网络,从而使语音和数据通信设备,信息交换设备,建筑和物业管理的楼宇自动化管理系统彼此相连的内部结构,而且还使建筑物在通信网络设备与外部通信网络相连。
& & 第二 ​​,楼宇自动化系统楼宇自动化系统是利用计算机数据处理,自动测量和控制技术,智能建筑的各种分散的机电设备,消防和安全设备的安装和统一管理控制,全身体?集中管理,分散控制“智能建筑的最新节能和控制的概念,提高效率的目的
(1)楼宇自动化系统将实现以下主要功能:1,中央空调系统的监测和管理(1。 )通过供/回水温度监测和控制整个大楼的空调系统(包括:风机盘管控制,冷热水泵旁路控制,冷却塔,控水等)的冷冻水(2) (3)按照实际冷水冷却通过与群控装置的空调机组的负荷冷冻流量测量,自动空调系统的冷负荷计算,楼宇自动化系统,并在CRT上显示;用水单位确定的启动和关闭的数量,从而达到最佳的节能效果;(4)测量和自动控制系统的冷冻水/回水总管压差,价值体系要求的压力差;( 5)冷冻水泵/冷却泵联锁控制,冷冻水泵故障时,自动备份泵(6)监控设备:空调车骑,风机盘管,新机组,排风机(包括空调系统正压风机),冷水机组,冷冻水泵,冷却水泵,冷却塔,集水,冷冻水膨胀水箱。
& && &2。给排水系统的监控和管理
(1)楼宇自动化系统将监控的排水系统,泵的所有(2)运行。楼宇自动化系统将会给排水系统设备的正常运行时间,状态,水的压力值记录。(3)当泵衰竭,楼宇自动化系统将通过备用泵自动投入链的控制。 (4)排水系统监测到以下设备:生活泵,消防泵,自动喷淋泵,稳压泵,排污泵,屋顶水箱,地下的水,污水池水质监测系统
变配电监控系统分布可靠的电力供应系统正常运行,是智能建筑保证安全使用,因此,智能建筑的控制中心,控制,监测和记录的电力供应系统的运作,包括:
(1)高压系统:接触贪图便宜符合国家断路器控制监测,电压,电流,频率有功功率,无功功率,变压器温度和故障状态显示和报警(2)低压系统:接触线,与国家控制监测,电压,电流的断路器,功率因数,一个重要输出支路状态监测电路故障情况下,报警;(3)直流系统:交流电源线进入主断路器控制,直流输出电压,电流和故障状态显示报警(4)发电机系统:发电机启动,电力,主断路器状态,电压,电流,频率,速度,坦克的水平,水温等,故障报警,状态控制断路器(5)照明系统:根据使用功能的建筑物,照明分为成不同的区域,如办公照明,楼道照明,建筑立面照明,航空障碍照明,室外照明环境,按照时间顺序,并使用由中央监控系统控制的需要,海关状态,故障显示。
& &4安全自动化系统
楼宇自动化系统将监控安全系统下列设备:门禁系统,闭路电视系统,防盗报警系统,巡更系统
& &。能源管理
& && &楼宇自动化系统将是整个建筑的使用,一个总电表。
& &仪表的各种参数,声光报警。
& &&&(二)楼宇自动化系统的硬件,软件配置
1楼宇自动化系统由以下主要部件硬件:
(1)建立监测系统:提供了一个窗口
& && & 新台币环境的人机界面工程师编写的应用,为运营商提供直观,快速的用户界面提供了平台。中央管理系统,实现集中监控,管理和最优控制。
(2)楼宇控制系统:
(3)建筑防火和安全系统:实现访问控制,安全监测和控制,集成摄像头控制,火灾模拟输入/输出(AI / AO)和数字输入/输出(DI / DO)现场监视和控制。报警等功能。
(4)分布式输入/输出模块:楼宇自动化系统和引进的A / D转换所需的模拟信号和数字信号,将需要从楼宇自动化系统和D / A转换后的模拟和数字引线回复所有的执行机构。
(5)客房智能控制系统:实现一个房间的温度和气流控制,可靠的控制,通过这样的压力/减压,夜间清理早晨预热空调和终端等方式,最大限度地节约能源
&&。建筑自动化系统的软件配置:
& & (1)识别软件:作为密码,只有运营商,运营商只能将指令的范围内行使
& & (2)常规测井软件:传统的记录信息处理,显示,打印。
& & (3)节能控制软件:根据室外温度,相对湿度,并充分发挥自然的潜力,控制空调系统的运行,节约能源。
& & (4)运行时间,累计维修记录软件:在设备的运行时间累计超过设定值时,报警,这是为预防性维护目的。
& & (5)报告软件故障报警设备故障,以及显示和打印故障记录
& & (6 )最大负荷限制软件:当超过名义实际负荷限制,警告信号是在同一时间预定可以切断负载,减少电力成本
& && && & 三,综合布线系统
& && & 结构化综合布线在办公自动化建设,它采用高品质的屏蔽双绞线取代传统的同轴电缆和专用,高速数据传输解决方案,减少之间的串扰通信自动化,楼宇自动化管理集成到一个相同的材料统一结构,统一管理的完整体系。线和适配器的型号,充分利用电磁辐射的干扰问题。将弱电系统在过去的综合布线系统的结构,其组成是:
& && && &&&(1)工作区布线的信息终端设备连接到插座,通常是永久性的。
& && && &&&(2)水平布线子系统:分布从地板到的信息网点,包括信息插座,水平电缆(电缆)和其他机械终端在地板上的配线架,连接线和软跳线
& && && &&&(3)主干线系统:设备(主配线架)配线间(STS的楼层),
& && && &&&(4)主干电缆和配线设备。通信为主导(信息插座):每个工作区应建立由两个或多个信息网点,其中包括至少一个与数据通信。
& && && &&&(5)接口:布线子系统的每一端访问设备有相应的接口,如电话控制台,主计算机和信息,
& && && &&&安装网络插座。(6)设备:如安装进出线设备,网络设备,主机设备和防护设备空间,应该有足够的空间,应设置的弱电竖井附近。
& && && &&&(7)(交换的分布公司):每个楼层和有源设备的设备分布,数量不超过75米的距离配置的信息插座之间的最远点的连线位于电源插座(AC220V)。
8-3(在线教育)
8-4(商易宝会员)
8-5(广告合作)
(非工作时间)关注今日:85 | 主题:565432
微信扫一扫
【求助】请问有英文文献的原文,怎么做参考文献的索引
页码直达:
这个帖子发布于2年零343天前,其中的信息可能已发生改变或有所发展。
问题已解决悬赏丁当:2
如题,我经常去谷歌学术搜索,有一个引用可以生成索引,可是呢有的文章在谷歌没有,那怎么办呢,多谢
不知道邀请谁?试试他们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
花开尚盈盈 如题,我经常去谷歌学术搜索,有一个引用可以生成索引,可是呢有的文章在谷歌没有,那怎么办呢,多谢用文献管理器去做吧,Noteexpress 或 Endnote
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
用文献管理器去做吧,Noteexpress 或 Endnote 我下载了,可是不会用啊,还请明示谢谢
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执