(2)题,为什么turn one s back on要加s?急

&p&&/p& &p&第二部分& 阅读理解(共25小题,第一节每小题2分.第二节每小题1分.满分45分)&/p& &p&第一节& 阅读下列短文.从每题所给的四个选项A.B.C和D)中.选出最佳选项.并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.&/p& &p&From 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
第二部分& 阅读理解(共25小题;第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分,满分45分) 第一节& 阅读下列短文。从每题所给的四个选项A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 From time to time I travel to town for some shopping. One Saturday it was Adam’s turn to accompany me. As we left he promised his two brothers, he would return with candy(糖果) they all had a great fondness of. Adam, 7, is& a curious boy who never lacks for questions. As we drove, he asked about a gray building to our left. “What is that, daddy?” “It’s a church, honey. People go where to pray.” “What do they pray for?” “Well,they ask God help them?” “I guess the could give them food but God tends to use other people to help hungry people.” After parking at the corner, we walked toward the store. Adam had falled silent. He was looking at an old man begging by the store entrance. “Can I have my dollar, daddy?” I pulled a dollar from my pocket handing it to Adam. Inside the store, I kept Adam in sight& as I picked up some vegetables we needed. Adam stared wide-eyed,gently touching the packaged treasures excitedly. Just as we left the checkout stand, Adam walked straight to the beggar holding out his priceless treasure. “This is from God,” Adam said softly. The old man looked up at Adam through his gray tired eyes and said, “Thank you, Lord.” I hugged Adam saying, “That was thoughtful, Adam.” “That certainly was,” confirmed(确认) a female voice to my right. I turned and watched a middle-aged woman place five dollars in the man’s hat. “May I ?”she asked as she bent over to kiss Adam’s cheek. I nodded and smiled. We walked towards the corner. Behind us a small group of people had gathered around the man placing money in his hat. 41.Which would be the best title for the text? & A.A Cild Shall Lead Them. & B.A Curious Boy. & C.God Will Help Anyone. & D.Father and Son. 42.What did Adam actually give the man bigging by the store entrance? & A.Vegetables.& B.Money.&& &&C.Candy. &&&&&D.Treasures. 43. Which is the most probable reason why Adam fell silent when they walked toward the store? & A.He felt curious when he saw an old man begging by the store entrance. B.He was thinking whether God would send someone to help the beggar. & C.He was afraid that one dollar wasn’t enough to buy the candy. D.He was very tired after the long ride from his home to the store. 44.How did the author feel about Adam’s helping the old man? & A.Warm. &&&B.Proud.& &&&C.Tense. &&&D.Surprised.
41—44 ACBB
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
第二部分&& 阅读理解 (共25小题。第一节每小题2分,第二节每小题1分;满分45分) 第一节&& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 D When people lose legs after accidents or illnesses, emergency care and artificial limbs(假肢)often allow them to walk again. Newts (蝾螈) in the same situation, on the other hand, can grow limbs back on their own! Scientists have known for a long time that certain animals can re–grow limbs, but they haven’t quite figured out how these creatures do it. & Researchers have now come up with some new ideas. Their work may give people the ability to re – grow lost limbs. The researchers started with two simple experiments:when you cut a newt’s leg at the ankle, only the foot grows back;when you cut off a leg at the very end, the whole leg grows back. In both cases, the re–growth begins with stem cells. Stem cells can develop into nearly any type of cell in the body. How do a newt’s stem cells know when to grow only a foot and when to re–grow a whole leg? This question relates to another mystery. In newts, a cut–off leg will grow back only if the nerve bundle(神经束)in it also grows back , but if something prevents the nerve bundle from growing, the stem cells at the wound won’t re–grow a new leg. In its study, a British team focused on a protein called nAG. When the team prevented nerves in a limb from growing, but added the nAG protein to stem cells in the limb, the limb still re–grew. That protein seems to guide limb re–growth. People have proteins that are similar to nAG. Further research into these materials may someday help human limbs recover by themselves.
In the experiments, the researchers cut off a newt’s foot or leg to find out _____. &A. what stem cells were&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. whether they would grow back &C. how long it would take to re–grow&&& D. how they would re – grow
A newt will re–grow its leg if _____. &A. its ankle was cut off but the nerve bundle was good &B. its leg was cut off and the nerve bundle stopped growing C. its leg was cut off and the nerve bundle could grow back D. its ankle and the nerve bundle were cut off
What do the underlined words “these materials” refer to? A. Nerve bundles and proteins.&&&&&&&& &&&B. Proteins similar to nAG. &C. Stem cells and proteins.&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Stem cells and nerve bundles.
The first sentence of the passage _____. &A. acts as a lead–in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. shows where researchers got their new ideas C. states the author’s opinion&&&&&&&&&&
D. describes the result of researchers’ studies
来源:2010年高考预测试题英语(一)
第二部分阅读理解:(共两节, 满分50分)Ⅲ. 第一节(共20小题; 每小题2分, 满分40分)阅读下列短文, 从每题后面所给的选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。AWe may encounter various setbacks (挫折) in our life and these setbacks& may never repeat themselves. They appear differently in different periods of life.
Students may have problems in learning, for example, the goal and motivation of learning, the method and attitude of study, and their school performances as well. If they fail to deal with these matters properly, they may have problems in study and even develop psychological problems.Job-hunting, career choosing, capability and unemployment are matters often leading to psychological problems of the contemporaries (当代人). How to choose a career, how to make a plan for life and how to keep competence in position and for promotion, etc., these are all factors to bring us worries and anxieties.
Interpersonal relationship leads to one of the major psychological setbacks of the human being. The symptoms show that it is hard to get along with others, lacking necessary skills to communicate with others. These may lead to sad feelings of loneliness, bitterness, short of concerns and cares.
The old often suffer from supersession of the old by the new, stepping down from leading positions, retirement, being isolated and helpless. How to look at these rules of law in life, get used to the change, handle domestic emptiness when children grow up and the bitterness facing death of the beloved, all these have to be dealt with properly, to avoid the development of depression and disease.
Now, it comes to the key — how to handle them.&Keeping a good mood: Do not make your ambitions too high and never seek for perfection when doing things. Do not expect too much from others. Otherwise, you will be disappointed if she/he fails to meet your expectation. When angry, you’d better calm yourself so as to avoid doing something stupid. Be tolerating and forgiving. Toleration and forgiveness can either smooth your own mood or benefit interpersonal relationship. When you encounter setbacks you’d better leave it alone and begin to do something you like, for example, go to the theater or take exercise, etc. You may ease yourself by telling your unhappiness to your good friends, parents, teachers or even making a telephone call to psychological hotlines. Do something good for others. In this way, you will not only forget your worries but also find your own value and at the same time make friends with others. To evaluate your ability and role properly, thus you will not develop unnecessary psychological pressure on yourself. 41. The writer is mainly trying to tell us _______. A. who knows about setbacks&&&&&&&&&&&B. how to deal with setbacks& C. when we have setbacks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. what causes various setbacks42. Setbacks may result from the following EXCEPT _______. A. learning problems at school&&&&&&&&&&&&B. weak competence in careerC. poor skills in communication&&&&&&&&&D. the rules of law in life43. Guess the right meaning of the underlined word “supersession”. A. depression&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. replacement C. loneliness&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. emptiness44. From the “key” given by the writer, we can infer that _______. A. anger can be turned into useful power B. those without ambitions are the happiest C. psychological problems can be solved by yourself D. doing something good for others adds to your worries
来源:江苏省宁海外国语学校2010届高三高考模拟英语试题(7)
第二部分阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)AIt was graduation day at Etihad Training Academy, where the national airline of the United Arab Emirates holds a seven-week training course for new flight attendants. Despite her obvious pride, Ms. Fathi, a 22-year-old from Egypt, was amazed to find herself here. “I never in my life thought I’d work abroad,” said Ms. Fathi, who was a university student in Cairo when she began noticing newspaper advertisements employing young Egyptians to work at airlines based in the Persian Gulf.A decade ago, unmarried Arab women like Ms. Fathi, working outside their home countries, were rare. But just as young men from poor Arab nations poured into the oil-rich Persian Gulf states for jobs, more young women are doing so. Flight attendants have become the public face of the new mobility for some young Arab women, just as they were the face of new freedoms for women in the United States in the 1950s and 1960s. They have become a subject of social anxiety and fascination in much the same way.&For many families, allowing a daughter to work may call her virtue into question. Yet this culture is changing, said Musa Shteiwi, a sociologist at Jordan University in Amman. “We’re noticing more and more single women going to the gulf these days,” he said. “It’s still not exactly common, but over the last four or five years it’s become quite an observable phenomenon.”Many of the young Arab women working in the Persian Gulf take delight in their status as pioneers, role models for their friends and younger female relatives. Young women brought up in a culture that highly values community, have learned to see themselves as individuals. The experience of living independently and working hard for high salaries has forever changed their beliefs about themselves, though it can also lead to a painful sense of separation from their home countries and their families.—From New York Times (December 22, 2008)56. It can be inferred from the passage that young Arab women _________. A. go to work abroad after American women’s exampleB. didn’t start to work abroad until the late 20th centuryC. are commonly used to living and working separatelyD. expect to take the same family responsibilities as men57. According to the passage, the Arab women flight attendants can be described as _________.A. proud, homesick or independent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. honest, outstanding or optimistic&&C. mature, enthusiastic or energetic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. painful, desperate or conservative58. How do the public respond to young Arab women’s new mobility?A. The public think highly of it.&&&&&&&&&&&&B. The public care very little about it.C. The public show both interest and anxiety. &&D. The public are strongly against it. 59. The author intends to tell the readers that __________.A. Arab women can hardly find any workB. flight attendants are badly needed in the gulfC. flight attendants lead quite a different life D. young Arab women’s values are changing
来源:陕西省五校2010届高三下学期第一次模拟考试试题(英语)
第二部分阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列四篇短文,从每小题后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。Cao Min couldn’t believe she wasexperiencing exactly what she had seen years ago in the film “Titanic”.Cao and her two children from AnhuiProvince were traveling on board the “Liaoludu 7” on February 22.They were among the firstpeople on the ship who were rescued by lifeboats.Cao’s one-year-old son was the youngest passengeron board.The “Liaoludu 7” was traveling in the BohaiStraits from Lvshun in Liaoning Province to the port city of Longkou inShandong Province.Itsuddenly lost its power at 2:30 pm and tilted(倾斜)on its side.With 81 people on board, the ferry(渡船)began to sink.“I was so scared that my legs couldn’t moveforward.They keptshaking even when I was asked to jump onto a lifeboat,” Cao recalled.Upon receiving the may?day appeal(紧急呼救), China Marine Search andRescue Centre immediately informed the State Council.The center sent eight lifeboatsto the sinking ship and asked for help from the Ministry of Agriculture, theNavy and nearby fishing boats.After more than four hours of fightingstrong winds and freezing ocean water, the passengers were rescued.All but four survived.These four died after spendingtoo long time in the freezing waters, according to a spokesperson for theBeijing-based center.46.According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A.The film “Titanic” had been on show again in Shanghai.B.Cao’s two-year-old son was the youngest passenger on board.C.“Liaoludu 7” with all passengers on board survived.D.The ferry began to sink on the way to the port of Shangdong Province.47.The underlined word “scared” in paragraph 4 means “__________” inEnglish.A.anxious&&&&&&& B.unfortunate&& C.frightened&&&&D.disappointed48.From the passage we can infer that __________.A.China Marine Search and Rescue Centre quickly carried out the rescuetaskB.the center sent eight lifeboats and asked for help from the UnitedNationsC.the passengers were fighting strong winds and freezing ocean waterfor one hourD.the ferry sank into the sea immediately it tilted on its side at2:30 pm&
来源:四川省2010届高三模拟考试试题(英语)
&第二部分 阅读理解(共25小题。第一节每题2分,第二节每题2分,共50分)第一节& 阅读每段短文,从题后所给的A、B、C、D中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Smoking is habit that’sclosely linked to certain times and places. If you break these links, you canbreak the habit. The best way of doing this is to avoid the situations whereyou want a cigarette. If you can’t avoid them, then you will have to fight offthe temptation(诱惑). Sit down and think about when and where youusually have a cigarette. For example, do you always have one after breakfast?After other meals? In breaks at work? When you are watching television? Withfriends in the pub? Once you stop smoking, these times and places are going tobe the danger spots. So work out how you are going to deal with them.It will also help ifyou can make new habits to break the old one of smoking. So plan some newactivities to replace smoking-things to draw away your attention, things to dowith your hands, and different ways to deal with tensions.Some people find ithelps if they cut down on cigarettes before they actually give up. It’s one wayof preparing for the day you stop for good. But don’t look on cutting down asan alternative to giving up, and don’t do it for more than a couple of weeks atthe very most. The danger is that you go back to smoking more than you didbefore 1. What is the best wayto stop smoking?& A. Avoidsituations where you feel like a cigarette.& B. Avoid workingwith smokers in the same place.& C. Sit down andthink about the situations where you moke.& D. Do not bringcigarettes with you when you take a rest.2. The underlined part“The danger spots” are _______________.& & A. the beginningand ending of a period when you stop smoking& B. the timeperiod when you relax yourself& C. the times andplaces which link to smoking habit& D. the time whenyou start smoking3. Which of thefollowing activities can be used to stop smoking?& A. Something youare able to do in your spare time.& B. Somethingthat might improve your skills.& C. Something youdo not like to do when you are free.& D. Somethingthat might interest you in your spare time.4. One of the ways tostop smoking is to&&&&&&& .& A. give upsmoking together with a group of friends& B. reducegradually the number of cigarettes you have every day& C. increase thetime that you spend on other hobbies& D. take drugs toprevent you from feeling like smoking &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号&div class=motable&&div&补全对话(共5小题.每小题1分.共5分)&br /&请根据对话内容.在下面的空白处填入适当的词.使对话完整与正确.并将答案填在答题卡相应的横线上.每空一词.&br /&A: What’s happening?&br /&B: We’re getting &u& 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
补全对话(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)请根据对话内容,在下面的空白处填入适当的词,使对话完整与正确,并将答案填在答题卡相应的横线上。每空一词。A: What’s happening?B: We’re getting &&&&小题1:&&for a birthday party. And I am &&&小题2:&a cake.A: Is it your birthday today?B: No, it’s not &&&小题3:. Today is Bob’s birthday.A: I see. Can I &&&小题4:&&the party?B: Sure.A: When will the party begin?B: &&小题5:&&about half past seven.A: OK. See you then.
小题1:ready小题2:making小题3:mine小题4:join小题5:At试题分析:对话的内容是介绍,几个人正在忙着进行生日聚会的准备,并且还制作了一个大蛋糕。询问的一方,想参加这个聚会。大家同意了,并且还相互沟通了聚会开始的时间。在对话中运用了一些固定短语。小题1:联系句意:--你们正在做什么?--我们正在准备一个生日聚会。我正在做一个蛋糕。分析:考查固定短语:get/be ready for sth. 为什么事情做准备。故填:ready小题2:联系前文:--你们正在做什么?--我们正在准备一个生日聚会。我正在做一个蛋糕。分析:考查固定短语:make a cake做蛋糕。同时体现为现在进行时,因此,用动词的现在分词。故填:making小题3:联系对话内容:---今天是你的生日吗?--不,今天不是我的生日。今天是鲍勃的生日。分析:在回答的过程中体现我的生日,表达法为my birthday或者mine.本句为一个空,因此用名词性物主代词。故填:mine小题4:联系上文:--我知道了。我能参加这个聚会吗?--当然了。通过下文提到聚会开始的时间,因此为参加,运用动词join.故填:join小题5:联系前文:一方想参加这个聚会,得到了同意:--这个聚会什么时间开始?--大约在七点半。分析:具体的几点用介词at.故填:At
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:填空题
Reporter: Congratulations!You just won the first prize in the State Tennis Competition.Michael: Thank you.Reporter: Michael, how old are you?Michael: SevenReporter: Seven! 小题1:__Michael: Since I was three.Reporter: 小题2:Michael: My father. And I take private lessons, too.Reporter: How many days a week do you play?Michael: 小题3:_ I want to practise every day, but my parents say three or four days is enough.Reporter: Are you going to continue with your tennis?Michael: Uh-huh I want to be a professional tennis player when I’m older.Reporter: Wish you greater success!Michael: Thank you.A.Who taught you how to play?.B.& About three or four.C.& How long have you been playing tennis?
语言基础知识(共25小题,每题1分,计25分)A)根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子的意思完整正确小题1: All the children should receive basic ____________ (教育).小题2: We often see the public sign “No ____________ (吸烟).”小题3: Don’t ____________ (触摸) the animals. They are very dangerous.小题4:You will be ______________ (惩罚) if you are found copying others’ homework.小题5: At last the charity show was very _____________ (成功).B) 请根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。小题6:He can speak many foreign languages, ___________ (include) Russian.小题7:Too much drinking is ____________ (harm) to the health.小题8: Children should be taught to spend their free time ____________ (wise).小题9: Last year the river near my home _____________ (pollute) by rubbish.小题10: The old woman has got used to ____________ (live) a simple life.小题11:Dr. Black felt tired because he had two ____________ (operate) yesterday.小题12: They should go to school instead of ____________ (work) to support their family.小题13:The parents want their children to be&&&&&&&& (health).小题14: They raise money by ____________ (sell) Christmas cards.小题15:It’s impossible for us ____________ (finish) the work in an hour.C)根据对话内容,从下面方框中选择适当的词或词组填空,使对话内容完整正确。A: Our school is going to 小题16:&& a charity show next weekend.B: Really? Who will you raise money for?A: For girls in the west of China.B: Are you going to invite some local&小题17:&& ?A: Yes. We will&&小题18:&& invite some leaders from the government.B: That’s great. They will give you&&&小题19:&&& support.A: Yes. And I think everyone in our school should&&&小题20:&&& the show.B: You’re right. It’s meaningful to help the girls return to school.小题21: ________小题22: ________ 小题23:__________小题24: ________小题25:____________D) 句型转换小题26: The desk is very heavy. The little boy can’t carry it. (合并成一句)The desk is _______ heavy for the little boy ________ carry.小题27:It’s meaningful. We help the blind people see again. (合并成一句)It’s meaningful for us _______& _______ the blind people see again.小题28: My aunt gave me a teddy bear for my birthday.& (改为被动语态)A teddy bear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to me for my birthday by my aunt.小题29: They will build a new school in the town center next year. (改为被动语态)A new school will __________& __________ in the town center next year.小题30: He has been a League member for 2 years. (对画线部分提问)________&& _________ has he been a League member?
完成句子&&根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)小题1:《舌尖上的中国》让我想起了家乡的味道。A Bite of China _________ me _________ the food in my hometown.小题2:这家24小时运营的书店为读者们提供与知名作家交流的活动。The 24-hour bookstore _________ activities of talks with famous writers _________ the readers.小题3:作为学生,我们应该更多地关注学习而不是服装。As students, we should _________ more _________ our studies than our clothes.小题4:来参观的外宾对我们的学校评价很高。The foreign guests __________ __________ of our school.小题5:多亏了刮大风,我们这几天能享受好天气。__________ __________ the strong wind, we can enjoy the fine weather these days.
serve&& large&& leaf&&& easy&& who小题1:India has the second&&&&&&&&&population in the world.小题2:Do you know _________ book this is?小题3: Spring has come, and the trees are thick with green&&&&&&&.小题4: We should learn from Lei Feng to ______ people heart and soul.小题5: He was so clever that he worked out the math problem _________.
Going to a friend’s house is very exciting. You may &小题1:&time with a friend and get to see where he lives. So remember to be polite.The first thing to remember is that when a friend invites you over, you need to arrive on time. If your friend tells you to come “around 3:00”, that means you can turn up &&小题2:&&bit after 3:00. But usually it is a good idea to arrive at the right time.Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house. This could be a box of chocolates for you two to share, or maybe a movie that you can watch together. You can &小题3:bring some flowers. A little gift is a nice &小题4:&to show your friend that you are excited to be at his house.
根据情景提示,用恰当的短语或句子填空。(每空2分,共8分)* 你想请Tony把音乐的音量调小点,你可以这样说:小题1: Would you mind _____________________________________________________, Tony?* 本周末你要开一个生日派对,你想邀请Lucy参加,你可以这样说:小题2: ________________________________________________________this weekend, Lucy?* 你不知道去银行的路怎么走,你可以这样询问路人:小题3:Excuse me, could you tell me _______________________________________________?* 你想告诉父母,将来你要当一名医生,你可以这么说:小题4:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&in the future.* 看到小汽车越来越普遍,你很想知道小汽车是什么时候发明的,你会这样问他人:小题5:________________________________________________________________________
根据所给汉语完成句子。 (每空一词)(共5小题,计10分)小题1:通过这种方式,他们可以比较容易地自学英语。 In this way, you can learn English more easily _________________& _________________. 小题2:经过一天的努力, 他们终于扑灭了森林大火。 After a day’s hard work,they ________________& ________________ the forest fire at last.小题3:你们反对在城里建一个新的动物园吗? Are you___________________& ___________________a new zoo in the town?小题4:我认为年轻人应该把更多的注意力集中在工作上。I think young people should __________________more __________________their work.小题5:我的宠物狗使我的生活充满了乐趣。 My pet dog __________________ my life__________________ great pleasure.
All his classmates say the birthday present belongs to ________ (he).
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 in one s turn 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信