我儿子9岁就是不学习好好说也说了,揍也揍了

陈老师您好,我女儿9岁三年级,写作业就烦躁,为写作业的事几乎天天挨揍。老师也经常找我,说让她做题一转眼就又出去玩了。学习不怎么好,愁死了。每天作业时我忍着不动手,可一会她就又开始写几个字划几下或者找这找那撕本子。陈老师,我该怎么教育她,像我女儿这样送寄宿学校会好点吗?_百度宝宝知道403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access the URL on this server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please report this message and include the following information to us.
Thank you very much!
/user//status7858.html
iz23ac8czonz
Powered by Tengine我个人认为老舍先生说的这四点和Mr. Ken Rbinson的观点不谋而合,突出了中国教育的问题和要害。时下的中国学生在学习成绩上都比外国的学生突出,如果论实践能力的话中国的学生就要逊色不少了,中国很多学生只懂得学习理论,给人很机械没有创造力感觉,也就是大家所说的书呆子。造成这种结果的是中国教育体系和中国社会,时下的中国,国民普遍认为教授,博士就是万能的,实际上,人的能力是不一样的,扫地能扫好也应该受到尊重,不能动辄就要高学历。中国的教育体系应让每个老百姓都充满希望和理想。家长要教育孩子树立远大理想但不能习惯于扼杀孩子们的想象力,认为那是“不学无术”,认为那是有可能“输在起跑线”上的征兆,并且的翻译:Personally, I think that Mr Lao said the four points, and Mr. Ken Rbinson views coincide, highlighted the problem of China's education and vital. Among students in academic achievement than foreign students highlight, if practiced in China is comparable to many of the students, many students only le 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我个人认为老舍先生说的这四点和Mr. Ken Rbinson的观点不谋而合,突出了中国教育的问题和要害。时下的中国学生在学习成绩上都比外国的学生突出,如果论实践能力的话中国的学生就要逊色不少了,中国很多学生只懂得学习理论,给人很机械没有创造力感觉,也就是大家所说的书呆子。造成这种结果的是中国教育体系和中国社会,时下的中国,国民普遍认为教授,博士就是万能的,实际上,人的能力是不一样的,扫地能扫好也应该受到尊重,不能动辄就要高学历。中国的教育体系应让每个老百姓都充满希望和理想。家长要教育孩子树立远大理想但不能习惯于扼杀孩子们的想象力,认为那是“不学无术”,认为那是有可能“输在起跑线”上的征兆,并且
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Personally, I think that Mr Lao said the four points, and Mr. Ken Rbinson views coincide, highlighted the problem of China's education and vital. Among students in academic achievement than foreign students highlight, if practiced in China is comparable to many of the students, many students only le
正在翻译,请等待...
I personally think that the old building, said that the 4 points and Mr Ken Rbinson . The Perspective coincides with the China Education and highlight the problems and heart. The Chinese students in the learning results are better than foreign students, if theory practice, Chinese students will be a
Personally, I think that Mr Lao said the four points, and Mr. Ken Rbinson views coincide, highlighted the problem of China's education and vital. Among students in academic achievement than foreign students highlight, if practiced in China is comparable to many of the students, many students only le}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信