Can you get a good j_ this year? 空里填good year是什么牌子

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
从方框中选择恰当的单词补全对话____________________________________|make resolution,sounds,practice ||play,take,how,my,what,good,||___________________________________|Lucy:Did you_______ a New Year~s resolution this year,Kim?Kim:Yes,Lucy.I did.Lucy:_______are you going to do?Kim:Well,I an going to make the soccer team.Manuel:______are you going to do that?Kim:I am going to______ really hard,and I am going to go to a summer camp.I am going to play soccer every day there.Manuel:How about you,Lucy?Did you make a ______?Lucy:Oh,sure.I am going to_______ learn to_______ an instrument.Kim:Cool.How are you going to do that?Lucy:I am going to_______ piano lessons.Kim:How about you,Manucl?Manuel:______New Year~s resolution is to get_______grades.Kim:How are you going to do that?Manuel:I am going to study hard and do my homework every day.Lucy:That_______ good!
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
在learn你好像多划了一条线吧Lucy:Did you_make______ a New Year~s resolution this year,Kim?Kim:Yes,Lucy.I did.Lucy:__what_____are you going to do?Kim:Well,I an going to make the soccer team.Manuel:_how_____are you going to do that?Kim:I am going to_practice_____ really hard,and I am going to go to a summer camp.I am going to play soccer every day there.Manuel:How about you,Lucy?Did you make a _ resolution _____?Lucy:Oh,sure.I am going to learn to__play_____ an instrument.Kim:Cool.How are you going to do that?Lucy:I am going to__take_____ piano lessons.Kim:How about you,Manucl?Manuel:__my____New Year~s resolution is to
get__good_____grades.Kim:How are you going to do that?Manuel:I am going to study hard and do my homework every day.Lucy:That__sounds_____ good!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1,make2,what3,how4,practice5,resolution6,take play7.take8,my ?9,sounds问号那里不知道填什么了,我没有见过这样的说法.我在温哥华,get up?
共有11个空 貌似你只提供了10个单词。11个空按顺序是1:make 2:what 3:how 4:practice 5:resolution 6:空缺7:play 8:take 9:my 10:good 11:sounds
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 a good year 下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信