请问service unavailable inbuild your countryy是什么意思啊!

Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (380ce5c-ua98).Topic Details
Service Unavailable in Your Region [Code: 10004]
Really? I cant play this game because my country is unavailable?......... I'm from Argentina.
Showing - of
It's a Korean developer. For those guys, the world is composed of North America, Korea and (sometimes) Europe.&License Restrictions& most likely translate to &we know you third-worlders won't buy anything from the in-game shop so go away.& more like its eaiser said then done, because first the have to find a empty building to stash there servers (est amount of money, i would say 100,000+ depending what the building is priced) then to hire natives so they can work fawlessly (around 5-20$ a paycheck) then licenses and i wont estimate a price because i dont know how much they arei could entirely wrong about all of this so take it with a grain of salt
21 Aug, 2014 @ 5:15pm
It's a Korean developer.
&we know you third-worlders won't buy anything from the in-game shop so go away.& LOL said it perfectly.And for the record blade and soul went to china/Japan.but yeah you're right.;]
por favor y peru ?vamos kiero jugar !!! primera vez que veo a Peru excluido de un juego online, y eso que juego un poco de todo
estamos iguales Service una valiable in you region {code 10004} help forme this is one error of the game
Unfortunately due to licensing restrictions we are only able to extend service of Dizzel to players residing in North America.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your interest in Dizzel. I?m from MEXICO, and MEXICO is part from NORTH AMERICA, what happen with the service?
Originally posted by :Unfortunately due to licensing restrictions we are only able to extend service of Dizzel to players residing in North America.We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your interest in Dizzel. I?m from MEXICO, and MEXICO is part from NORTH AMERICA, what happen with the service? This guy is right, Mexico is officially considered as a country within North America too, as US and Canada.
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 21 Aug, 2014 @ 2:23pmPosts: 13
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website!Service Unavailable 的翻译是:!Service 不可用 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
!Service Unavailable
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
!服务不可用
!Service 不可用
!Service 不可用
!service不可用
! 服务无法获得
相关内容&a那个狗是多么的可爱 That dog is how lovable & a会让你确定的 Can let you determine & aIN,TEXNE 在, TEXNE & a1.What are your achievement that you're most proud of?.What attracted you to apply for management trainee position in the Coca-Cola company?.Where would you like to be in five years from now from both individual and professional perspective? 1.What是您的成就您是最感到骄傲?。什么在可口可乐公司中吸引您申请管理实习生位置?。在哪里您从现在起要不要是在五年里从单独和专业透视? & aifelif ifelif & aLove a person is not wrong, love a person who doesn't love you, not necessary! 爱人不是错误的,不爱不爱您的人,不必要! & a安晴 It is cheap clear & aI want to hug you every day to sleep. 我想要每天拥抱您睡觉。 & a焊接前装配质量检查 Before the welding assembles the quality testing & a玛丽非常美丽
她在我们班唱歌最动听 Mary is extremely beautiful She sings in our class interestingly to listen to & a?? ??? ?? ??? ?? 第一夜班感觉今天是好 & a死开,死开。。。 Dies, dies.。。 & aIm fine , Im fine, & aFor al-Qaeda, that history just sped up, as bin Laden's body floated down into the ocean deeps and its proper place in the unmarked grave of discarded lies. 为阿尔凯达,被加速的那历史,本?拉登的身体在被放弃的谎言未玷污的坟墓漂浮了下来入海洋深海和它适当的地方。 & ai just don't know 我就是不知道 & a呵呵,是因为你太色了 Ha-ha, was because of your too color & aMy level is not very good, Oh, you also need to forgive me Oh beautiful, to be able to teach me more? Thank you 我的水平不是非常好, Oh,您也需要原谅我Oh美丽,能更教我? 谢谢 & athe serial provided is not valid. 提供的连续是无效的。 & a秋天商品 Autumn commodity & a世间万物记录下灵感闪动的瞬间 Under the temporal recording the inspiration flashes instantaneous & a作为从外星球为了躲避茅迦人的杀戮而逃到地球的九个青少年之一,约翰·史密斯这个帅气的年轻人是其中的第四号。茅迦人为了斩尽杀绝,也追踪他们到了地球,前三号已经死在他们手中。茅迦人的下一个目标就是第四号–约翰·史密斯。这时史密斯已经和自己的保护者逃亡到了天堂镇,他邂逅并爱上了美丽的女同学萨拉,也认识了痴迷研究外星人的朋友萨姆。危险在步步逼近,茅迦人已经发现了史密斯的行踪。 这位关键第四号在萨姆和突然现身的第六号的帮助下,施展自己的超能力,击败了邪恶的茅迦人。他和第六号也要踏上新的旅程,去寻找其它的四个同伴。 Takes from the outside star in order to avoid Mao Jiaren to slaughter runs away to Earth's one of nine young people, John · the Smith this good looks and graceful manners young people are fourth.The cogon grass jia artificial has utterly destroyed, also traced them to arrive the Earth, first three a & a你有多吗? You have many? & aPurchasing Commission 购买的委员会 & ayour minght need to update it to play this game 您的minght需要更新它演奏这场比赛 & ade slimme bewaarbus van friso friso恶性bewaarbus & athis road 这条路 & aRead the clues below and complete the crossword Read the clues below and complete the crossword & a虽然很少这么做,但我觉得这是最有用的 Although very few such does, but I thought this is most useful & a一种饮料 One kind of drink & a配管は本体現地据付後、現合の上施工のこと 用管道输送在物质地方安装以后,是当前组合的上部操作 & aI love you... I need you... I want you... I F * * k you... 我爱你… 我需要您… 我想要您… I F ** k您… & a九五之尊 95 revering & aideal College 理想的学院 & a每一个你的抚摸.亲吻.抽插.对我来说都是巨大的高潮 Every your stroking. Kiss. Pulls out inserts. To me all is the giant high tide & aInfraction which will expire in 1 Month you can get for the following reasons 在1个月将到期您的违背可能为以下原因得到 & a实在因为我太爱你 Because really I too love you & ahe needs another more days 他需要另一更多天 & a麻烦您帮我开瓶82年的拉菲 Troubles you to help me to open the bottle for 82 years laffey & aapantam apantam & a那儿是一抹蔚蓝的远山、有几朵锦簇般的浮云,在慢悠悠的飘荡 As soon as there is wipes the deep blue far mountain, has several brocade bunch of floating clouds, in leisurely fluttering & a我发现很难使他准确发音 I discovered very difficult to cause him to pronounce accurately & a都是屁 All is the fart & a舞神 Dance god & a我想要去阿姆斯特丹旅行 I want Amsterdam to travel & a影响人际关系的心里有以下十种 Affects the interpersonal relationship in the heart to have following ten kinds & a在灵感的思绪中诞生着传奇 Is being born the legend in the inspiration train of thought & a如果你这些能做好,你的英语成绩一定会好的 If your these can complete, your English result can certainly good & aput gohr hand inyourpotlei 投入gohr手inyourpotlei & a我晚上十点之前必须躺在床上 I evening in front of ten must lie down on the bed & aLeave a lasting impression with this chic, polished bag. Glazed vinyl and faux snakeskin exterior. Patent trim. Enamel and silver-tone logo detail. Zipper and snap button closure. 留给一个持久的印象这个别致, polished袋子。 给上釉的乙烯基和虚假snakeskin外部。 专利修剪。 搪瓷和silver-tone商标细节。 拉链和短冷期按钮关闭。 & abecause you are very stupid 因为您是非常愚笨的 & a考前磨刀 Front tests the mill knife & a!Service Unavailable ! 服务无法获得 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 service unavailable 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信