沪江词库精选绑扎铁丝英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: tie wire
Wiring scheme
电气配线图(示意图)
A pair of wire-cutters
一把克丝钳子.
open wire telecommunication line
架空明线线路
Electricity is flowing (in the circuit/wires).
电在(电路;导线中)流动。
The mattress is made of spring wires.
这个床垫是用弹簧做的。
Can you untangle these wires?
你能解开这些缠在一起的电线吗?
Be careful as this wire carries electrical current.
小心,这电线有电。
The doll is wired to make it stand up .
那个玩具娃娃里面是加上金属丝的,用来让它站起来。
Bandwidth traditionally was not up to that of wired networks.
传统上带宽达不到有线网络的带宽。
Coil(up)a length of rope,flex,wire,etc
卷(起)一段绳子、花线、金属丝等.
英文翻译推荐
hot number
harrassment
uproarious
convulsive
disorderly
rambunctious
robustious
tumultuous
2017绑扎铁丝英文怎么写由沪江网提供。铁丝网 的翻译是:Barbed wire 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Barbed wire
Barbed wire
Barbed wire
n. (Trad=鐵絲網, Pinyin=tie3 si1 wang3) wire netting, mesh wire, wirecloth
Wire netting
相关内容&a我们下午六点回家 We 6 pm go home & adepart for SHA & PVG group transport 为SHA & PVG小组离去运输 & a感谢您的支持。我会做的更好 印象谢您标记支持。我们的会议做标记更好 & aSetup Warning 设定警告 & a这是你给我的生日礼物吗? This is you gives my birthday gift? & a肚子疼,腰酸 The belly hurts, backache & aM.S. in Mathematics with Option in Mathematical Finance M.S. 在数学以选择在数学财务 & agenerous 慷慨 & aelecttronics gadgets electtronics小配件 & a规格(米) Specification (rice) & aHow do yo 您怎么记住新的词汇量? & a君臣佐使,七情和合 Your retainer 佐 use, seven feeling harmony & a因酒后驾车而出交通事故的案例越来越多 But because after the liquor drives the traffic accident case to be more and more many & a至少现在我不需要爱情 Now I do not need love at least & a幸好附近有家医院 我们立刻把他送到哪里 Where neighbor has the family hospital we to deliver immediately luckily him & a这场雨爆发了 This rain erupted & a你现在在那里? You now in there? & aI dont not think that he would commit robbery,much less would he commit violent robbery. 我不认为他会犯盗案,他会犯猛烈盗案。 & agood moning 好moning & a祈求拥有一份安静 The hope has peaceful & arinse-off foaming cleanser mousse 漂洗起泡沫的清洁剂泡沫 & aremovable polyurethane tape 8149 is a removable tape made from an abrasion resistant polyurethane elastomer that resists puncture,tearing,abrasion and erosion. 可移动的聚氨酯磁带8149是由抵抗刺,撕毁,磨蚀和侵蚀的磨蚀抗性聚氨酯弹性体做的一卷可移动的磁带。 & a我在上班啊,你呢? I am going to work, you? & a日 In 2011 7yue30 date & a聚乙烯包装袋 Polyethylene sack & a8-ohm load 8欧姆装载 & a浅论科学发展观视域中的员工激励 Discusses in the science development view sight shallowly the staff drive & aruchina ratio ruchina比率 & aNEW POLO 新的马球 & aWould you please provide the end-user contact windows(email & phone) to him so he can contact them directly when he reach Amkor. 请您提供终端用户联络窗口(电子邮件&电话)给他,因此他可以直接地与他们联系,当他到达Amkor时。 & aThere will be no transportation for Scranton, Pocono or Berwick students. 将没有运输为Scranton、Pocono或者Berwick学生。 & aDirections: Read the following short paragraph carefully and translate them into Chinese. 方向: 仔细地读以下短的段并且翻译他们成汉语。 & aAvailable at external website:
- The Golf Warehouse for 可利用在外在网站:
-高尔夫球仓库为 & aForever is just a misunderstanding 仅此一次我要某人害怕失去我 & a我俩的记忆 Both of our memory & a质量部副经理 Quality department assistant manager & ain IL freeport 在IL freeport & a回来.请尽快确认我们之前那几条事项.我们安排出货. Coming back. Please as soon as possible confirm in front of us that several items. We arrange to produce goods. & a检查室I will check and reply u today tomorrow Inspection room I will check and reply u today tomorrow & a决定我们的一生的命运...... Decides our life the destiny ...... & a后置 Postpositioned & a我会慢慢忘记你 I can forget you slowly & atrsnsaction coda total trsnsaction结尾共计 & awe are writing to advise you of our decision to terminate the banking privileges and to close the account you currently maintain at the Alhambra Branch of Far East National Bank 我们书写劝告您我们的决定终止银行业务特权和关闭您当前维护在远东国家银行Alhambra分支的帐户 & aa very busy day at the office. 一非常繁忙的天在办公室。 & aWe do not anticipate any damage to campus structures but may suffer some downed tree branches and some power interruptions throughout the day. 我们不期望对校园结构的任何损伤,而是也许日间遭受一些被击倒的树枝和一些力量中断。 & aThen,I understood 然后,我了解 & a你们老板还没有回来吗. Your boss has not come back. & adrlvers and utilities drlvers和公共事业 & amitochondrial 线粒体 & a目前盗版的现象比较严重。 At present pirates the phenomenon quite is serious. & aHave you transferred him the set of one table + two chairs I sent yesterday? 您转移了他套一张桌+我昨天送的二把椅子? & aAccompany you to the permanent 伴随您到永久 & a铁丝网 Wire netting &英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 北京华联用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信