英才心理咨询是一家专业心理咨询机构,拥有...|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Urban Dictionary: homoflexibleTop definitionDescribes someone attracted primarily to members of the same
(), but occasionally attracted to members of the opposite sex AND/OR able to derive pleasure from romantic encounters with members of the opposite sex.
Homoflexibility is related to, but different from bisexuality in that homoflexible
most often identify as
or , despite occasional relations with members of the opposite sex. The term may sometimes be appropriate as a synonym for bi-curious, where the individual in question is primarily homosexual.
The term &heteroflexible& was first developed to describe primarily heterosexual persons who occasionally enjoyed hooking up with members of the same sex. &Homoflexible& later began to be used as a parallel term as defined above.Gay Boy: &I hooked up with Tina on the bus the other day. It was great!&
Straight Boy: &Wait a minute, aren&t you gay.&
Gay Boy: &I&m homoflexible, . Making out with
is ! Just don&t tell my boyfriend...&by
January 02, 2006The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.2 but I got way too
last night, I saw this hot ass
and that&s when I knew I was homoflexibleby
September 25, 2013The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.3 who is primarily
but can find someone of the opposite sex .i would say that i&m lesbian but sometimes i find
attractive, and
definitely not . i guess you could call me homoflexible.by
November 16, 2004The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.4A
who on occasion
have straight sex.&That girl is , but she is homoflexible: you have to catch her at the right moment to hit it, she usually
up with .&by
October 24, 2007The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.5 but &Hey I just hooked up with !&
&Aren&t you gay?&
&Nah man, I&m homoflexible. I find some
August 19, 2014The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.6A
who has sexual play with someone of the opposite
under certain circumstances thereby making them a &homo& who is &flexible.& Not &bi& where they actively are interested in both , but a person who is normally 100% gay who engages in sex or some sort of sexual encounter with someone of the opposite sex for various reasons such as in exchange for something, circumstantial timing, for fun, or out of boredom.A Homo Flexible could be submissive lesbian who has a male dom, or a twink with a female dom. A Homo Flexible could be a gay
or a lesbian who sleeps with or
an opposite sex
out of pity or to console them. Needing sexual release, a Homo Flexible could be a gay or lesbian who grabs the first willing person to &take care of their need& even if the person is of the opposite sex.by
May 13, 2010The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.7A bit like Hetero-Flexible but Homo-flexible is when one is , but would comsider doing something with the other . This mostly excludes dating the other person, because if you did it would make you . really
guys, he knows hes not straight, but
is quite appealing to him. He&d consider her as a hookup, nothing more.
This would make Thomas Homo-flexibleby
June 06, 2007The Urban Dictionary MugOne side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.ActivityAlphabetical list}

我要回帖

更多关于 homoflexible 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信