in____,后面还有四个字母 微盘

& “阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。Fred didn’t like to use his head. He never put his heart into his studies when he was at school. So he f&1. &behind his classmates and couldn't pass the exams. Before long he l &2. &school and stayed at home. With his father’s help, he found a job in a factory. At first he worked in an office, but he was u &3. &to do his job well. So he was sent to a workshop. He had to do some heavy work there. He was always tired when he got home and went to bed as soon as he finished s &4. &.One day, he went to have his long hair cut. He found the work clean and l &5. &. He decided to be a barber, too. So he left the factory. He t &6. &a barber as his teacher. Three month passed, but he didn’t learn anything and the barber lost his p &7. &. The young man had to go home. His father helped him to open a barber’s in their town, but nobody would have their hair cut in his shop. His father wanted others to b &8. &.Fred and decided to be the first customer.However, the young man was so c &9. &that he hurt his father’s ear. His father shook his head s 10. &and said, “Have you ever done something nicely?” “Oh, Dad, I’m dreaming of it.”&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-湖北省九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。Fred didn’t like to use his head. He never put his heart into his stud...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述的是弗莱德是一个粗心的人,他在学校里成绩不好,工作时也总是做不好,一事无成。1.考查动词。句意:所以他落后于他的同学并且通不过考试。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填2.考查动词。句意:不久,他离开学校,呆在家里 。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填left。3.考查形容词。句意:起先他在一个办公室工作,但他不能把工作做的很好结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填。unable。4.考查名词。句意:当他到家的时候,他总是很累,而且他一吃完晚饭就上床睡觉。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填supper。5.考查形容词。句意:他发现工作干净而且轻松。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填light。6.考查动词。句意:他拜了一个理发师当老师。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填took。7.考查名词。句意:三个月后,他没学到任何东西,而且理发师也失去了耐心。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填patience。8.考查动词。句意:他父亲想要其他人相信。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填believe。9.考查形容词。句意:然而,这个年轻人是如此不仔细以至于伤了他父亲的耳朵。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填careless。10.考查副词。句意:他的父亲悲伤着摇头,并且说道。结合语境及所给首字母,可知应填sadly。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。Fred didn’t like to use his head. He never put his heart into his...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。Fred didn’t like to use his head. He never put his heart into his studies when he was at school. So he f____1.____behind his classmates and couldn't pass the exams. Before long he l____2.____school and stayed at home. With his father’s help, he found a job in a factory. At first he worked in an office, but he was u____3.____to do his job well. So he was sent to a workshop. He had to do some heavy work there. He was always tired when he got home and went to bed as soon as he finished s____4.____.One day, he went to have his long hair cut. He found the work clean and l____5.____. He decided to be a barber, too. So he left the factory. He t____6.____a barber as his teacher. Three month passed, but he didn’t learn anything and the barber lost his p____7.____. The young man had to go home. His father helped him to open a barber’s in their town, but nobody would have their hair cut in his shop. His father wanted others to b____8.____.Fred and decided to be the first customer.However, the young man was so c____9.____that he hurt his father’s ear. His father shook his head s 10.____and said, “Have you ever done something nicely?” “Oh, Dad, I’m dreaming of it.””的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读短文,在其后空白处写出各单词的正确形式。单词的第一个字母已经给出。Fred didn’t like to use his head. He never put his heart into his studies when he was at school. So he f____1.____behind his classmates and couldn't pass the exams. Before long he l____2.____school and stayed at home. With his father’s help, he found a job in a factory. At first he worked in an office, but he was u____3.____to do his job well. So he was sent to a workshop. He had to do some heavy work there. He was always tired when he got home and went to bed as soon as he finished s____4.____.One day, he went to have his long hair cut. He found the work clean and l____5.____. He decided to be a barber, too. So he left the factory. He t____6.____a barber as his teacher. Three month passed, but he didn’t learn anything and the barber lost his p____7.____. The young man had to go home. His father helped him to open a barber’s in their town, but nobody would have their hair cut in his shop. His father wanted others to b____8.____.Fred and decided to be the first customer.However, the young man was so c____9.____that he hurt his father’s ear. His father shook his head s 10.____and said, “Have you ever done something nicely?” “Oh, Dad, I’m dreaming of it.””相似的习题。当前位置: &
求翻译:In each of the following groups of words,there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A,B,C pare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation.Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the answer sheet.是什么意思?
In each of the following groups of words,there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A,B,C pare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation.Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the answer sheet.
问题补充:
在每个单词的下列组,有四个带下划线的字母或字母组合标记为 A、 B、 C 和 D.Compare 带下划线部件和标识的是不同于别人的发音。通过在答题纸上相应的字母涂满标记您的答案。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!您现在的位置 : &
四个字母的英文单词
able,sent,serb,cent,buse,cept,cuse,boot,face,sign,head,goal,vast,bury,wave,ruin,lava,mass,dune,dust,mask,melt,love,monk,soft,fuel,date,site,poem,wase,joke,tram,soil,rail,rent,park,zinc,rust,boil,from,data,pass,rely,load,fire,look,door,wire,play,bike,keep,horn,blow,vary,deal,hold,slap,palm,give,mind,brow,bend,lift,host,RSVP,cash,cavepeak,wood,flat,good,dosk,evee,what,when,spot,view,grey,nail,dive,robe,myth.这个网站上还有很多!
[标签:&&&&]
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐七年级英语上册7B Unit 4 单元巩固练习题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册7B&Unit&4&单元巩固练习题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册7B&Unit&4&单元巩固练习题(有答案)
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
7B Unit 4 巩固练习一、&根据首字母汉语提示及句意写单词 (25)1.It takes about three days to travel from E_______ to the moon by spaceship.2.The e________is the biggest animal on land.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.There is no plant life w_______ lightning.4.The world is full of a _______things.5.As u______, they sat under the big tree.6.Simon likes t________ very much. He aways goes from one country to another country.7.W_______means not strong.8.Don’t make much n________. They are sleeping.9.A w________ is a soft voice.10.The question is easy, but n________ can answer it.11. A c_______ is the best traveller across a desert.12Most of children are ______(着迷)about computer games.13.Tom is a __________(勤勉的) student. He passed all exams.14.I want to be a ________ (科学家)when I grow up.15.What is the __________(重量)of the tortoise?16The _______(接下来的)Sunday is exciting.&& 17.There are many trees and ________(灌木丛) in the garden.&& 18.It’s a ________(遗憾) that I didn’t watch the match.&& 19.If you lose your way in a museum, you can ask the _______(导游) for help.&& 20.Dinosaurs don’t eat ________(草)&& 21. When Yaoming ________(出现),the young people are all very excited.&& 22.There are no ______(骨头) in the body of an__________(蚂蚁)&& 23.I want to buy two_______(围巾) for them.&& 24Don’t_______(踢) little________(石头) on the road.&& 25.We decide to grow some _________(植物) in the garden.二、用所给词的适当形式 (20)1.&That is the _____(weight) of about six elephants.2.&Suddenly, they heard a whisper from the _____(bush) behind the tree.3.&They turned around but could not see anything ______(usual).4.&He wants to know if the _________(follow) answers is right.5.&He went to school _______(with) breakfast.6.&It’s too _______(noise).Please turn down the radio.7.&I’m ______(frighten) of earthquakes.8.&His grandfather has _______(die) for 5years.9.&They had made a good _______(decide).10.&She is a girl ______(name)Helen.11.&Anstein is a __________(invent) .He invented many ____________(invent)12.&Please remember _______(write) a report tomorrow.13.&I like eating apples, but ______(like) oranges.14.&Millie is crazy about ______(dance) .15.&It’s a good way to practise& _______(speak) English every morning.16.&Is there________(something) important in today’s newspaper?17.&Whose books are these? They are _________(us).18.&Thank you for _________(tell) me about it.19.&Students must listen to their teachers_______(careful) in class.20.&She likes a mouse_________(call) Mickey.21.&You need________(read) information about basketball.22.&I am________(real) ________(surprise) to learn all this.23.&When I _________(come) in, I saw him cooking.24.&Look! They________(swim) hapily in the river.25.&The____(tall)in the world was an________(America).26.&Do you help the student________(name) Tim with his lesson?27.&My grandfather kept on_________(work) until he was 70 years old.28.&This clever dog saved two ________(policeman) lives.29.&The doctors are trying to save the _______(die) man.30.&Each of_______(they)________(have) three books. 31. Chocolate is usually____________(child) favourite food.32. Your trousers are cheaper than________(she).33 We look forward to__________(visit) the Great Wall.34. Please answer the __________(follow) questions.35. He________(fall) off the bike and broke his left leg yesterday.36. It took me an hour_________(read) the story.37. Simon lives on the____________(twelve) floor in the building.38. It says tomorrow will be a ________(rain) day.39. These books belong to the boys. They’re the______(boy) books.40. “Be quick” I said to __________(me).三.选择 (30)1. My mother _________ early this morning.&&&&&& A. wakes up me&&&&&& B. wakes me up&&&& C. woke up me&& D. woke me up2. She is a ______ girl. She does everything ______.&A. care,& careful&&& B. careful , careful&&& C. careful , carefully& D. carefully , careful3 I happen ________ a poisonous frog yesterday.&A. see&&&&&&&&& B. to see&&&&& C. will see&&&&& D. saw4. He decided _______ an article on dinosaurs.&&& A. write&&&&&&& B. writing&&&& C. to& write&&&&& D. writes5. Jack is searching _______ on the Internet.A. an information&&&& B. a information&& C. a piece of information& D. informations6.I am ________ at the news , I like hearing ______news.A. excited, exciting&&& B. excited, exciting&& C. exciting ,excited&& D. exciting, exciting7.He must be ______ home now.A. on his way to&&&&& B. on his way&&&&&&& C. in his ways to the&&& D. in his way8.I didn’t know what _______ just now.A. happens to him&&& B. happened to be&& C. happened to him&& D. is happening to him 9. Mum,Bill is coming to dinner this evening.&&&& OK, Let’s give him _______ to eat.A.&something different& B. different anything C. anything different& D. different something10.Look! The dog ____.The dogs owner is very sad.A. dies&&& B. died&&& C. is& dying& D. will die11. There is few students in the classroom,______?&&& A. isn’t there&&& B. is there&& C. isn’t&& D. is it12. There are over 8000 students in our school. This sentence& “over” means _______.A. about&&& B. less than&&&&&&&&& C. more than&&&&&& D. around13.There are very_______food I dislike.I eat all kinds of them.&&& A. a few&&& B.few& C. a little&& D. little14.He left me without________ goodbye to me.&&&&& A. say&& B. says&&& C. saying&&& D. to say15. Don’t bark______ him, he is my best friend.&&&&& A. for&& B. of&&& C. to&&& D. at16. Our teacher told us______ in the street.&&&&&& A. to play&&& B. to not play&&& C. not play&&& D. not to play17 Each of us in the room_____ a suit.&&&&&& A. have&&& B. are going to have&& C. is&&& D. has18. _______ do you go to school? Once a month.&&&&&& A. How often&&& B. How long&&& C. How soon&& D. How far19. The girl stopped_____ but she_____ nothing.&&&&&& A. to listen, hear&&&& B. to listen, heard&& C. hearing, heard&&& D. listening, heard20. We hope you_______.&&&&&& A. can come&& B. to come&&& C. coming&&& D. came21. I share a room_____ a friend of_____.&&&&&& A. with, I&& B. and, my&& C. with, mine&& D. to, me22.He said the sun ______ round&&&&&& A. was&&& B. are&&& C. is&&& D. were23._______ excited the girls are!&&&&&& A. What&&& B. What an&&& C. How&&& D. How an24. June 1st is _____Day and September 10th is _____ Day.&&&&&&& A. Children, Teacher&&&&&& B. Children’s, Teacher’s& C. Children’s, Teachers’&&&& D. Children, Teachers’25. ________ the old newspapers away and______ us some new ones.&&&&&& A. Bring, take&&&& B. Bring, taking&&& C. To carry, bring&& D. Take, bring26. They turned around but could not see_________.&&&&&& A. usual something&& B. anything unusualC. anything usual&&& D. unusual something27. The room is dirty, you must keep it________.&&&&&& A.. to clean&&& B. clean&&&& C. cleaning&&&& D. cleaned28. The young men are crazy about______ pop songs.&&&&&& A. to sing&&& B. singing&&& C. sang&&& D. sing29. The heavy snow kept them_______ the village.&&&&&& A. from leaving&&& B. leaving&&& C. to leave&&&& D. leave&30.The door is_______.Who_______it?&&&& A.open, opened&& B.open, open&& C. close ,closed&& D. closed, close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .四、翻译句子(15)
1.没有空气和水,我们不能存活。We can’t live ________ _________ ________ _________.2.那个老人很健康能活到100岁。The man is very healthy , and he can _______ _______ _______100.3.中国是一个有悠久历史的国家。China is a country _____ _____ _______.4.据说在我们一生中吃大约27,000公斤食物。It says that we eat about 27,ooo kilos of food______ ______ ______.5他们不再害怕鬼。They _____ _______ ______ghosts.6.鱼睁着眼睛睡觉。Fish sleep _______ _____ eyes________.7.没有闪电就没有植物生命。There is no plant life _______ _________.8.我们应该学会照看好自己。We ________ _______ _______of _______.9.我们把那些资料单还给了向导We_________ those________& ________the guide.&&&& 10、多勤奋的学生啊!&&&&&&&& What a ________ student!五、书面表达 (10)你了解神奇的蓝鲸吗?请根据提示写一封电子邮件给你的朋友Millie.要点:& 1.蓝鲸 ( blue whale)是世界上最大的动物。&& 2.每头成年的蓝鲸有30多米长,重量可高达80吨(ton)。&& 3一头新出生的蓝鲸和大象一样重。真神奇。
Dear& Millie,Do you know about blue whales?_____________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&& ____________________________________________________________
7 B Unit 4&& 巩固练习答案一.1.Earth 2. elephant 3. without 4. amazing 5.usual 6. travelling 7. weak 8. noise 9.whisper10. nobody 11. camel 12. crazy 13. hard-working 14. scientist 15. weight 16. following17. bushes 18.pity 19. guide 20. grass 21. appears 22. bones / ant 23.scarves 24.kick/ stoness25. plants二.1.weight 2. bushes 3. unusual 4. following 5. without 6. noisy 7.frightened 8. been dead&&& 9.decision10.named11.inventor/inventions12.to write13.dislike14.dancing& 15.speaking&&& 16.anything 17. ours 18.telling 19.carefully 20.called 21. to read 22. really/sorprised&&& 23.came 24.are swimming 25.tallest/ American 26.named 27. working 28.policemen&&& 29.dying 30. them/has 31. children’s 32.hers 33. visiting 34. following 35.fell 36.to read 37.twelfth 38.rainy 39.boys’ 40.myself三.1―5 D C B C C& 6---10 A B C A C& 11―15 B C D C D& 16―20 D D A B A&& 21―25 C C C C D 26―30 B B B A A四.1.without / air / or / water& 2. live up to& 3. with / long /history 4. during our lives&&& 5.aren’t afraid of& 6. keep / their /open& 7.without lightning 8. should take care of ourselves&&& 9. returned leaflets to 10.hard―working五.略 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 四个字母txt微盘 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信