全国英语四级考试真题题用那个版本的好

相关软件 /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/ /中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50%请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
7.6M/中文/7.1
79.6M/中文/7.0
41.9M/中文/7.5
16.5M/中文/7.5
23.9M/中文/6.0
41.6M/中文/8.7
19M/中文/5.0
2017年英语四级答案及真题官方版本为大家准备了最全的答案和解析方法,让小伙伴们能轻松了解到自己做题的时候哪些地方出现问题了。所以小编给大家提供了最全的做题方法和版本,让小伙伴们能了解到最全的四级答案,因此想要观看的,赶紧到西西进行下载吧。四级考试时间分配:作文答题完毕后接下来就是听力部分了,四级的听力语速要比四级的快得多,而且只说一遍,因此你得提前浏览题目做好准备,这部分的时间尽量不要在一道听不出来的题目上多花时间,听不懂就跟着听力的节奏走,不然后面听得懂的错过了就得不偿失了,大概会到16:10分听力结束。听力总共时间为30分钟,包括短篇新闻3段,长对话2篇,听力篇章3篇,听的时间差不多就要用去一半,25个选择题,剩下的时间留着答题,每个题目大概40秒就要答完,有时候遇到没听明白的也不能过多花时间去想,保证能得到的分不丢失的情况下再去考虑那些自己没听懂的题目。接下来就是你自己答题的时间了,还剩下阅读理解与翻译题,这些都需要你在70多分钟的时间内做完,因此好好把握时间,可以先从自己拿手的做起,翻译算起来比较容易,花费20分钟来做,剩下50多分钟来做英语阅读理解,但不要慌张,保持镇定的头脑比什么都重要。特别是最后15分钟,考场老师都会提醒剩余时间,这个时候更需要沉着冷静,没有做完的同学静心把剩余的做完,做好的同学再仔细检查,争取一次就过。四级考试技巧分析:听力:困难在复合式听写很多同学发现英语听力的选择题比较容易把握,但是最后的复合式听写才是“心腹大患”.针对复合式听写前8个单词的考察,建议大家熟记大纲词汇700个中字母数超过10个的长词,而且一边背,一边要熟悉它的正确英语发音.最后三句话建议还是尽量听懂大意,不要急着去写听出来的词,结合大意,用最简单的英语去改写.仔细阅读:抓住32字真言英语仔细阅读部分是考试中的重头戏.很多同学读完一篇还是不知所云,或者很容易被干扰选项所打乱阵脚.所以针对这种现象,老师建议同学们做到以下32个字:跳读全文,抓住中心;阅读选项,词性分类;瞻前顾后,灵活选择;复读全文,谨慎调整.相关视频:
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
2017年英语四级答案及真题官方版本
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。  小女子正在备考英语四级中,面对市场上琳琅满目的英语四级真题试卷,也曾经历过“乱花渐欲迷人眼”的阶段。所幸后来得高人指点,才蓦然回首,发现了那本在“灯火阑珊处”的英语四级真题试卷。本文来源于太阳城考研1号()  高人乃我们亲爱的英语老师,教学风格风趣幽默,常以深入浅出的方式,一语点醒困惑的学生,令人信服。面对过四级心切的学生们,他曾给过一锦囊妙计:夯实基础。  大学英语四级考试大纲上明确写道:本考试主要考核学生运用语言的能力,同时也考核学生对语法结构和词语用法的掌握程度。由此可以看出,英语四级考察的核心正是学生的词汇和语法基础!其中,词汇是前提,语法是关键。词汇是语言的基石,是篇章的最基本单元,没有一定的词汇量,阅读文章就无从谈起。但是,掌握充足的词汇并不等于看懂文章,在四级试题句子结构日趋复杂的现实前提下,考生必须从语法入手,掌握各种长难句的典型结构。语法通了,阅读、翻译、写作等才能一通百通。换而言之,只有注重为考生打牢基础的英语四级真题试卷,才是对学生真正有帮助的。  听完老师的指导,吾辈如醍醐灌顶。寻觅良久,终于找到了一本注重基础的英语四级真题试卷—巨微英语《四级真题/逐句精解》!这本书帮助我解决核心词汇的同时,顺带解决了长难句的理解问题。  天真如我,也曾手捧四级词汇书埋头苦背,但是背完两周之后发现,就像古代人背书的结果一样,只知其然而不知其所以然!很多单词好不容易背了一两个意思,在真题阅读里用的却是其他意思;很多背过的单词,在翻译和写作里依旧不知道怎么搭配。好在后来看了逐句精解,里面对重点词汇进行了详细注释,包括音标、词性、文中词义、常见词义、熟词辟义、派生词、近义词、反义词、常用词组等,并配有经典例句,帮助我在具体语境中记忆单词,真正掌握含义和用法,背单词也没有那么枯燥了。  有没有同学和我有一样的感受:语法不是你想懂,想懂就能懂!各种厚度的语法书都看过了依旧云里雾里,以致于每次看到大段大段的语法讲解,本能地就会觉得“完了这么复杂我肯定看不懂”!幸而巨微的逐句精解是运用“结构图示+文字说明”的方法,将历年四级真题中的长难句掰开揉碎,各部分一一解释说明。即便是再复杂的句子,在理解其各组成部分的用途,以及各部分之间的关系之后,理解起来也可以轻松自如。理解句子构造之后,做翻译和写作时自然知道如何遣词造句。  自从拿到这本真题逐句精解,我开始认真地分析每一篇四级真题阅读,将每篇文章中每个生词的词汇注释都背下来,再研读每个句子的语法讲解。慢慢地,单词都记住了,听力自然能听懂了;句子结构清楚了,完型阅读自然能够理解,翻译和写作时也知道该如何遣词造句。轻松通过英语四级自然不在话下!  在顺利通过四级考试后,我越发坚信,只有夯实基础才能攻克四级。一本注重“恶补基础”的英语四级真题试卷,才能帮助我们顺利过关,夺取高分!
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)历年英语四级真题及答案(完整版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
历年英语四级真题及答案(完整版)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩154页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2016年6月英语四级真题及答案完整版(卷三)-跟谁学
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索无锡
&&2016年6月英语四级真题及答案完整版(卷三)·
2016年6月英语四级真题及答案完整版(卷三)
  Part Ⅰ Writing
  Directions:
  1.【题干】For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to express your thanks to one of your friends who helped you most when you were in difficulty. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
  【参考范文】
  Dear Mary,
  I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to you for your help when I was in difficulty. You have been very kind and helpful since we knew each other.
  Last week, I caught a bad cold and had to stay at home for a week. When I was worrying about the lessons, you came to my home after school and helped me with every subject. With your help, I didn't fall behind others.
  Again, thanks so much for your enthusiastic help. Even though you are to about to go abroad for further education I know that I will always stay in touch with you. I wish you every success in the future and I hope we can exchange more viewpoints on study.
  Please keep in touch, and drop in and visit us whenever you are in this part of the world.
  Very sincerely
  PartⅢ Reading Comprehension
  Section A
  Signs barring cell-phone use are a familiar sight to anyone who has ever sat in a hospital waiting room. But the__growing___(27)popularity of electronic medical records has forced hospital-based doctors to become_dependent____(28)on computers throughout the day, and desktops-which keep doctors from besides-are__fast___(29)giving way to wireless devices.
  As clerical loads increased, "something had to_give____(30), and that was always face time with patients," says Dr.Bhakti Patel, a former chief resident in the University of Chicago's internal-medicine program. In fall 2010, she helped_launch____(31)a pilot project in Chicago to see if the iPad could improve working conditions and patient care. The experiment was so___successful__(32)that all internal-medicine program adopted the same_policy____(33)in 2011. Medical schools at Yale and Stanford now have paperless, iPad-based curriculums. "You'll want an iPad just so you can wear this" is the slogan for one of the new lab coats__designed___(34)with large pockets to accommodate tablet computers.
  A study of the University of Chicago iPad project found that patients got tests and___tratement__(35)faster if they were cared for by iPad-equipped residents. Many patients also__gained___(36)a better understanding of the illnesses that landed them in the hospital in the first place.
  27.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】G
  28.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】A
  29.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】C
  30.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】F
  31.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】H
  32.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】N
  33.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】I
  34.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】B
  35.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】O
  36.【题干】_____
  【选项】
  A.dependent
  B.designed
  C.fast
  D.flying
  E.gained
  F.give
  G.growing
  H.launch
  I.policy
  J.prospect
  K.rather
  L.reliable
  M.signal
  N.successful
  O.treatments
  【答案】E
  特别推荐:
  Section B
  Ancient Greek Wisdom Inspires Guidelines to Good Life
  [A] Is it possible to enjoy a peaceful life in a world that is increasingly challenged by threats and uncertainties from wars, terrorism, economic crises and a widespread outbreak of infectious diseases? The answer is yes, according to a new book The 10 Golden Rules: Ancient Wisdom from the Greek Philosophers on Living a Good Life. The book is co-authored by Long Island University's philosophy professor Michael Soupios and economics professor Panos Mourdoukoutas.
  [B] The wisdom of the ancient Greek philosophers is timeless, says Soupios. The philosophy professor says it is as relevant today as when it was first written many centuries ago. "There is no expiration(失效)date on wisdom," he says "There is no shelf life on intelligence. I think that things have become very gloomy these day, lots of misunderstanding, misleading cues, a lot of what the ancients would have called sophistry(诡辩). The nice thing about ancient philosophy as offered by the Greeks is that they tended to see life clear and whole, in a way that we tend not to see life today."
  Examine your life
  [C] Soupies, along with his co-author Panos Mourdoukoutas, developed their 10 golden rules by turning to the men behind that philosophy-Aristotle, Socrates, Epictetus and Pythagoras, among others. The first rule-examine your life-is the common thread that runs through the entire book. Soupios says that it is based on Plato's observation that the unexamined life is not worth living. "The Greek are always concerned about boxing themselves in, in terms of convictions(信念)," he says. "So take a step back, switch off the automatic pilot and actually stop and reflect about things like our priorities, our values, and our relationships."
  Stop worrying about what you can not control
  [D] As we begin to examine our life, Soupios says, we come to Rule No.2: Worry only about things that you can control. "The individual who promoted this idea was a Stoic philosopher His name is Epictetus, "he says." And what the Stoics say in general is simply this. There is a larger plan in life. You are not really going to be able to understand all of the dimerisions of this plan. You are not going to be able to control the dimensions of this plan."
  [E]So, Soupios explains, it is not worth it to waste our physical, intellectual and spiritual energy worrying about things that are beyond our control. "I can not control whether or not I wind up getting the disease swine flu, for example." He says. "I mean, there are some cautious steps. I can take, but ultimately I can not guarantee myself that. So what Epictetus would say is sitting at home worrying about that would be wrong and wasterful and irrational. You should live your life attempting to identify and control those things which you can genuinely control."
  Seek true pleasure
  [F]To have a meaningful, happy life we need friends. But according to Aristotle-a student of Plato and teacher of Alexander the Great-most relationships don't qualify as true friendships. "Just because I have a business relationship with an individual and I can profit from that relationship, it does not necessarily mean that this person is my friend." Soupios says. "Real friendship is when two individuals share the same soul. It is a beautiful and uncharacteristically poctic image that Aristotle offers."
  [G]In our pursuit of the good life, he says, it is important to seek out true pleasures-advice which was originally offered by Epicurus. But unlike the modern definition of Epicureanism as a life of indulgence(放纵)and luxury, for the ancient Greeks, it meant finding a state of calm, peace and mental case.
  [H]"This was the highest and most desirable form of pleasure and happiness for the ancient Epicureans." Soupios says. "This is something that is very much well worth considering here in the modern era. I do not think that we spend nearly enough time trying to concentrate on achieving a sort of calmness, a sort of contentment in mental and spiritual, which was identified by these people as the gighest form of happiness and pleasure."
  Do good to others
  [I]Other golden rules counsel us to master ourselves, to avoid excess and not to be a prosperous(发迹的)fool. There are also rules dealing with interpersonal relationships. Be a responsible human being and do not do evil things to others.
  [J]"This is Hesiod, of course, a younger contemporary poet, we believe, with Homer," Soupios says. "Hesiod offers an idea-which you very often find in some of the word's great religions, in the Judeo-Christian tradition and in Islam an others-that in some sense, when you hurt another human being, you hurt yourself. That damaging other people in your community and in your life, trashing relationships, results in a kind of self-inflicted(自己招致的)spiritual wound."
  [K]Instead, Soupios says,ancient wisdom urges us to do good. Golden Rule No.10 for a good life is that kindness toward others tends to be rewarded.
  [L]"This is Aesop, the fabulist(寓言家), the man of these charming little tales, often told in terms of animals and animal relationships." He says. "I think what Aesop was suggesting is that when you offer a good turn to another human being. One can hope that that good deed will come back and sort of pay a profit to you, the doer of the good deed. Even if there is no concrete benefit paid in response to you good deed. At the very least, the doer of the good deed has the opportunity to enjoy a kind of spiritually enlightened moment."
  [M]Soupios say following the 10 Golden Rules based on ancient wisdom can guide us to the path of the good life where we stop living as onlookers and become engaged and happier human beings. And that, he notes, is a life worth living.
  37.【题干】According to an ancient Greek philosopher, it is impossible for us to understand every aspect of our life.
  【答案】D
  38.【题干】Ancient Philosophers saw life in a different light from people of today.
  【答案】B
  39.【题干】Not all your business partners are your soul mates.
  【答案】F
  40.【题干】We can live a peaceful life despite the various challenges of the modern world.
  【答案】E
  41.【题干】The doer of a good deed can feel spiritually rewarded even when they gain no concrete benefits.
  【答案】L
  42.【题干】How to achieve meatal道义上的 calmness and contentment is well worth our consideration today.
  【答案】H
  43.【题干】Michael Soupios suggests that we should stop and think carefully about our priorities in life.
  【答案】C
  44.【题干】Ancient philosophers strongly advise that we do good.
  【答案】I
  45.【题干】The wise teachings of ancient Greek thinkers are timeless, and are applicable to contemporary life.
  【答案】A
  46.【题干】Do harm to others and you do harm to yourself.
  【答案】J
  Section C
  Passage One
  Questions 47 to 51 are based on the following passage.
  Attitudes toward new technologies often along generational lines. That is, generally, younger people tend to outnumber older people on the front end of a technological shift.
  It is not always the case, though. When you look at attitudes toward driverless cars, there doesn't seem to be a clear generational divide. The public overall is split on whether they'd like to use a driverless car. In a study last year, of all people surveyed, 48 percent said they wanted to ride in one, while 50 percent did not.
  The face that attitudes toward self-driving cars appear to be so steady across generations suggests how transformative the shift to driverless cars could be. Not everyone wants a driverless car now and no one can get one yet but among those who are open to them, every age group is similarly engaged.
  Actually, this isn't surprising. Whereas older generations are sometime reluctant to adopt new technologies, driverless cars promise real value to these age groups in particular. Older adults, especially those with limited mobility or difficulty driving on their own, are one of the classic use-cases for driverless cars.
  This is especially interesting when you consider that younger people are generally more interested in travel-related technologies than older ones.
  When it comes to driverless cars, differences in attitude are more pronounced based on factors not related to age. College graduates, for example, are particularly interested in driverless cars compared with those who have less education, 59 percent of college graduates said they would like to use a driverless car compared with 38 percent of those with a high-school diploma or less.
  Where a person lives matters, too. More people who lives in cities and suburbs said they wanted to try driverless cars than those who lived in rural areas.
  While there's reason to believe that interest in self-driving cars is going up across the board, a person's age will have little to do with how self-driving cars can be becoming mainstream. Once driverless cares are actually available for safe, the early adopters will be the people who can afford to buy them.
  47.【题干】What happens when a new technology emerges?
  【选项】
  A.It further widens the gap between the old and the young.
  B.It often leads to innovations in other related fields.
  C.It contribute greatly to the advance of society as a whole.
  D.It usually draws different reactions from different age groups.
  【答案】D
  Attitudes toward new technologies often along generational lines.
  48.【题干】What does the author say about the driverless car?
  【选项】
  A.It does not seem to create a generational divide.
  B.It will not necessarily reduce road accidents.
  C.It may start a revolution in the car industry.
  D.It has given rise to unrealistic expectations.
  【答案】A
  It is not always the case, though. When you look at attitudes toward driverless cars, there doesn't seem to be a clear generational divide.
  49.【题干】Why does the driverless car appeal to some old people?
  【选项】
  A.It saves their energy.
  B.It helps with their mobility.
  C.It adds to the safety of their travel.
  D.It stirs up their interest in life.
  【答案】B
  Older adults, especially those with limited mobility or difficulty driving on their own, are one of the classic use-cases for driverless cars.
  50.【题干】What is likely to affect one's attitude toward the driverless car?
  【选项】
  A.The location of their residence.
  B.The amount of their special interest
  C.The amount of training they received.
  D.The length of their driving experience.
  【答案】A
  Where a person lives matters, too. More people who lives in cities and suburbs said they wanted to try driverless cars than those who lived in rural areas.
  51.【题干】Who are likely to be the first to buy the driverless car?
  【选项】
  A.The senior.
  B.The educated.
  C.The weaIthy.
  D.The tech fans.
  【答案】D
  Passage Two
  Question 52 to 56 are based on the following passage.
  In agrarian(农业的),pre-industrial Europe, "you'd want to wake up early, start working with the sunrise, have a break to have the largest meal, and then you'd go back to work," says Ken Albala, a professor of history at the University of the Pacific, "Later, at 5 or 6, you'd have a smaller supper."
  This comfortable cycle, in which the rhythms of the day helped shape the rhythms of the meals, gave rise to the custom of the large midday meal, eaten with the extended family, "Meal are the foundation of the family,' says Carole Couniban. a professor at Millersville University in
  Peensylvania, "so there was a very important interconnection between eating together" and strength-eating family ties.
  Since industrialization, maintaining such a slow cultural metabolism has been much harder. With the long midday meal shrinking to whatever could be stuffed into a lunch bucket or bought at a food stand. Certainly, there were benefits. Modern techniques for producing and shipping food led to greater variety and quantity, including a tremendous, increase in the amount of animal protein and dairy products available, making us more vigorous than our ancestors.
  Yet plenty has been lost too, even in cultures that still live to eat. Take Italy. It's no secret that the Mediterranean diet is healthy, but it was also a joy to prepare and cat. Italians, says Counihan, traditionally began the day with a small meal. The big meal came at around 1 p.m. In between the midday meal and a late, smaller dinner came a small snack. Today, when time zones have less and less meaning, there is little tolerance for offices' closing for lunch, and worsening traffic in cities means workers can't make it home and back fast enough anyway. So the formerly small supper after sundown becomes the big meal of the day. the only one at which the family has a chance to get together. "The evening meal carries the full burden that used to be spread over two meals" says Counihan
  52.【题干】What do we learn from the passage about people in pre-industrial Europe?
  【选项】
  A.They had to work from early morning till late at night.
  B.They were so busy working that they only ate simple meals.
  C.Their daily routine followed the rhythm of the natural cycle.
  D.Their life was much more comfortable than that of today.
  【答案】A
  ,pre-industrial Europe, "you'd want to wake up early, start working with the sunrise, have a break to have the largest meal, and then you'd go back to work,"
  53 【题干】What does Professor Carole Counihan say about. pre-industrial European families eating meals together?
  【选项】
  A.It was helpful to maintaining a nation's tradition.
  B.It brought family members closers to each other.
  C.It was characteristic of the agrarian culture.
  D.It enabled families to save a lot of money.
  【答案】B
  "Meal are the foundation of the family,' says Carole Couniban. a professor at Millersville University in Peensylvania, "
  54.【题干】What does "cultural metabolism"(Line 1 ,Para. 3) refer to?
  A.Evolutionary adaptation.
  B.Changes in lifestyle.
  C.Social progress.
  D.Pace of life.
  【答案】D
  With the long midday meal shrinking to whatever could be stuffed into a lunch bucket or bought at a food stand. Certainly, there were benefits.
  55.【题干】What does the author think of the food people eat today?
  A.Its quality is usually guaranteed.
  B.It is varied, abundant and nutritious.
  C.It is more costly than what our ancestors ate.
  D.Its production depends too much on technology.
  【答案】B
  Modern techniques for producing and shipping food led to greater variety and quantity, including a tremendous, increase in the amount of animal protein and dairy products available, making us more vigorous than our ancestors.
  56.【题干】What does the author say about Italians of the old days.
  【选项】
  A.They enjoyed cooking as well as eating.
  B.They ate a big dinner late in the evening.
  C.They ate three meals regularly every day.
  D.They were expert at cooking meals.
  【答案】A
  It's no secret that the Mediterranean diet is healthy, but it was also a joy to prepare and cat.
  Part Ⅳ
  Translation
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to translate a passage from Chinese into English. You should write your answer on Answer Sheet 2.
  【题干】乌镇是浙江的一座古老水镇,坐落在京杭大运河河畔。这是一处迷人的地方。有许多古桥、中式旅店和餐馆。在过去一千年里,乌镇的水系和生活方式并未经历多少变化,是一座展现古文明的博物馆。乌镇所有房屋都用石木建造。数百年来,当地人沿着河边建起了住宅和集市。无数宽敞美丽的庭院藏身于屋舍之间,游客们每到一处都有会惊喜的发现。
  【参考译文】
  Wuzhen is an ancient water town in Zhejiang province, which is located in the Grand Canal of Beijing and Hangzhou. This is a charming place, having many ancient bridges, Chinese style hotels and restaurants. Over the past one thousand years, the water system and lifestyle of Wuzhen has not experienced many changes, which is a museum showing ancient civilizations. All the houses in Wuzhen are built of stone and wood. For hundreds of years, the local people built homes and fairs along the river. Countless beautiful and spacious courtyards lie among the houses, thus the tourists would have a pleasant surprise when coming to here.
23 分享浏览数368收起更多相关内容举报还可以输入 500 个字取消 公开公开学生可见仅自己可见编辑文章删除文章23 分享368左耳的其他文章·····
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 2017英语四级考试真题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信