新人教版七年级英语上册(2012年秋使用)Unit 2 This is my sister单元复习
|0|0|暂无简介
总评分3.9|
浏览量306750
大小:1.59MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
新人教版七年级英语上册(2012年秋使用)Unit 2 This is my sister单元复习
Exercise One翻译下列单词1.姐,妹 sister2.兄,弟 brother .叔,伯,舅uncle 4. 阿姨 aunt 3 5.父母 parents 6.祖父母 grandparents7.爸 father/dad 8.妈 mother/mum/mom9.谁 who 10.恩,好吧 well11.再见 goodbye
12. 儿子 son 13.女儿 daughter 14.堂兄,妹 cousin 15. 他,她,它们 they Exercise One翻译下列短语和句子16.祝过得愉快 Have a good day ! 17.这里是我的一张家庭靓照。 Here is a nice photo of my family. 18.这是我奶奶。 This is my grandmother.19.这是她父母。 These are her mother and father/parents. 20.她是谁? Who is she? 21.她们是谁? Who are they?22.在第一张/下一张照片中 In the first/next photo
Father and motherIlove you. family tree. grandpa dad mom grandma uncle auntdaughter sistersonbrotherdaughtercousin 根据句意填入家族成员的名词。 grandmother 1. Father’s mother is my ____________. 2. Mother’s brother is my ________. uncle grandfather 3. Mother’s father is my ____________. 4. Father’s sister is my _________. aunt 5. I’m Lucy. This is my father. I’m his _________. daughter 6. Uncle’s daughter is my __________. cousin 7. Tom is my son. I’m not his father. I am his mother ______. parents 8. My father and mother are my ________. 9. My grandparents are my parents’ parents. ___________ 10.I’m Jim. This is my mother. I’m her only son ______. Fill in the blanks.(填空)daughter 1. Lucy is a girl. She is her father’s __________. son 2. Jim is his father’s ____.aunt 3. My father’s sister is my ______ .uncle 4. Kate’s father’s brother is her _________.5. Tim’s father is my uncle, so Tim is my ________. cousinfather 6. His parents are his ______ and _______. mother grandfather grandmother 7. My grandparents are my ______ and_________. Grammar focusThis is my friend Jane.These are my brothers. Who’s she? Who’s he? Who’re they?That’s my grandfather.Those are my parents. She’s my sister. He’s my brother. They’re my grandparents. Chant:Mother , mother, this is my mother. Father, father, this is my father. Mother and father, these are my parents. Grandfather, grandfather, that is my grandfather. Grandmother, grandmother, that is my grandmother. Grandfather and grandmother, those are my grandparents. Who is she? Who is she? She is my mother . Who is he? Who is he? He is my father . Who are they? Who are they? They are my father and mother. Who are they? Who are they? They are my parents. Exercise four按要求完成下列句子。1. She’s my sister . (划线部分提问) ______________________ Who’s the? 2. They are my grandparents.(划线部分提问) ______________________ Who are they? 3. They are my books.(划线部分提问) ______________________ What are they? 4. This is my friend. (改复数句) These are my friends. ______________________ Exercise four按要求完成下列句子。5.Here is a photo of my family . (同义句) Here is my family photo ______________________. 6. Coco is my dog’s name.(同义句) Coco is the name of my dog. ______________________ Translate and write them down.1. 这些是我的父母,这个是我的奶奶。 These are my parents and this is my grandmother. 2. 这是我的朋友,那是我的哥哥托尼。 This is my friend and that is my brother, Tony. 3. 那些是他们的钢笔吗?Are those their pens?4. 这些是我们的英语书吗? Are these our English books?5. 那些是她的尺吗? Are those her rulers? 6. 它是我们的学校。 It is our school. 注意到了吗?单数 this that it/he/she is 复数 these those they are isareThis ___ my sister. is That ____ his brother. is She _____ his aunt. is He _____ my uncle . is These _____ her parents. are Those ____ her friends. are They _____ my family. are are Tom and he _____ good friends. Exercise 选择正确的答案完成句子。( B )1. Is this _____ sister ? A. you B. your C. he D. she ( B )2. Here _____ my uncle. A. are B. is C. am D. be ( A )3. ---Is this his cousin?---Yes, ___ is. A. it B. its C. this D. he ( B )4. ______ these her parents ? A .ARE B. Are C. is D. Is (C )5. Thanks _______ your family photo. A. For B. FOR C. for D. or 1、如果你处在7号位置上,你能写出你和其他家庭成员的关系吗? (写出英文与汉语意思) (1)______ __________ grandfather 爷爷,外公 奶奶,外婆 (2)______ __________ grandmother (3)_______ __________ father 爸爸 妈妈 (4)_______ __________ mother 哥哥,弟弟 (5)_______ __________ brother (6)_______ __________ sister 姐姐,妹妹 2、翻译下列句子: This is my friend. 1.这是我的朋友。 ________________________ These are my brothers. 2.这些是我的兄弟们。________________________ That's my family. 3.那是我的家 人。 ________________________ Those are my parents. 4.那些是我的父母。 ________________________ Consolidation巩固练习1.通过知识梳理你能写出下列单词的相应形式吗? sisters brothers 1)sister(复数)_____ 4)brother(复数)____ are these 2)is(复数) _____ 5)this(复数) ______ that 3)friends(单数 friend _____ 6)those(单数) _____ 2.按要求完成句子。 Those are my books. 1)That is my book. (改为复数句) ________________ These are my brothers 2)This is my brother.(改为复数句) __________________ That is my friend. 3)Those are my friends.(改为单数句) _________________ Who's she? She's my mother. 4)翻译:她是谁? 她是我妈妈。___________________ Male:Bob,Dale,Eric, Frank, Alan, Tom, Mike, Jack, Paul.Female:Alice,Cindy,Grace, Helen, Gina, Jenny, Mary, Lindy, Jane, Sally, Kate.father, dad, brother, mother, mum, mom, grandfather, grandpa, grandmother, grandma, uncle, son. aunt, daughter, sister.parent(s), grandparent(s), cousin, friend. My family Hi,I’m Jenny. Here are two nice photos of my family. My grandfather and grandmother are in the first photo. These are my Parents, Alan and Mary. In the next Picture are my brothers, Bob and Eric. These two girls are my sister Cindy and my cousin Helen. Coco is in my family, too. My family photo I have a happy family. Look!Here is a nice photo of my family! This is my father. This is my mother. They are my parents. Those are my grandparents. That boy is my brother. I love my family!【图文】新人教版七年级上册(2012年秋使用)Unit+2+This+is+my+sister单元复习课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新人教版七年级上册(2012年秋使用)Unit+2+This+is+my+sister单元复习课件
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&unit2 单元复习
大小:1.59MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
下载积分:800
内容提示:我的妈妈
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 04:39:27|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 800 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信猜猜她是谁-作文
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
找作文?输入一两个关键字即可!关键字越少,结果越多!
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
猜猜她是谁&
本文字数: 更新
本文已被阅读
  她长着一双水汪汪的眼睛,弯弯的眉毛,圆圆的小脸蛋,一大把头发像纱丝一样垂下来,她今年已经快9岁了。
  她很爱生气,当你一不小心惹到她,她准会用生气的眼神盯着你看,好像要把你吃掉一样。她喜欢跑步,有一次上体育课跑步的时候,她像箭一样跑过去,比赢了一个又一个同学,最后,她得了第一名。
  她也很爱看书,有一次她的好朋友过来玩,但她还是一直认认真真的看书,直到她的好朋友走了后她才知道。还有一次她和妈妈去玩,但是,她看见一位叔叔正在看报纸,突然,她想起来要看书,就立马对妈妈说:”妈妈,我要回去看书了,再见了!“妈妈点了点头表示同意了,她就立刻狂奔回去。
  你猜到她是谁了吗?她就是我!你愿意和我做朋友吗?
&【拓展阅读】
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文: 没有了
特别声明:本站除部分特别声明禁止转载的专稿外的其他文章可以自由转载,但请务必注明出处和原始作者。文章版权归文章原始作者所有。对于被本站转载文章的个人和网站,我们表示深深的谢意。}

我要回帖

更多关于 她是谁 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信