su hai and su yangg比我小了20分钟的英语怎么说

投诉建议::00-21:00)
您当前位置: &
复习必备:小升初英语试卷及答案
复习必备:小升初英语试卷及答案
【导读】小升初英语试卷是学生们复习中必备的有价值的资料,下面的英语试卷供大家备考使用!
  一、单词辨音 找出每组单词中划线部分读音与其余三个不同的选项。(共6小题;每小题1分,满分6分)
  1. ( ) A. third   B. circle C. turn D. Saturday
  2. ( ) A. colour B. pencil C. can D. cake
  3. ( ) A. know B. brown C. low D. window
  4. ( ) A. cook B. good C. food D. look
  5. ( ) A. season B. please C. eat D. great
  6. ( ) A. elephant B. eleven C. evening D. envelope
  二、单项选择 从下列每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出一个正确的选项。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
  ( )1、They are reading about an English boy ________ the newspaper.
  A. on B. at C. in
  ( )2、Can I have ________ postcards?
  A. any B. a C. some
  ( )3、Who do you want to ________?
  A. write B. write to C. writing
  ( )4、I ________ lots of people in the park yesterday afternoon.
  A. saw B. see C. am seeing
  ( )5、Yang Ling and I ________ have the same hobbies.
  A. all B. both C. are
  ( )6、You ________ me about it yesterday.
  A. tell B. told C. talked
  ( )7、Are you going to take part ________ the meeting?
  A. on B. at C. in
  ( )8、There ________ a concert in the school tomorrow.
  A. is B. are C. have
  ( )9、Which season do you like ________?
  A. better B. good C. best
  ( )10、The car is ________ than the old one.
  A. nice B. nicer C. very nice
  三、英汉词组互译。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
  1. by the way ________________ 2. a quarter to one ______________
  3. do more exercise _____________ 4. of course _______________
  5. 去散步 ______________________ 6. 在公共汽车站_______________
  7. 在秋季 _____________________ 8. 上课;有课 ________________
  9. 写一封信 ___________________ 10. 下个星期 __________________
  四、单词填空 从所给的句子中选出一个符合题意的单词,使句子完整。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
  1. The students are listening to the teacher ____________ (quiet)in class.
  2. Whose comb is this? It's ______ (she), I think.
  3. It's 2:00 in the afternoon. The children __________(make) a kite.
  4. Let usgo and join _______ (they).
  5. That girl can ______ (sing) French songs.
  6. What is in the basket? There ______(be) some apples in it. (be)
  7. How many ______ (read) rooms are there in this building?
  8. Miss Li lives on the _______ (two) floor in this building.
  9.My sister likes _______ (run) very much.
  10. Helen _______ (pick) many apples on the farm last week.
  五、句型转换 将下列句子按要求改写。(共6小题,每小题1.5分.,满分9分)
  1.He does well in Maths. (改为否定句)
  2.I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句)
  3.I get up at six thirty every day. (用yesterday morning 替代every day)
  4.They are going to see a film tomorrow. (对画线部分提问)
  5.She is an English girl. (变为复数)
  6. the, like, what, weather, June, is, in (?)
  ____________________________________________?
  六、完成句子 根据所给的中文意思,完成其英文句子。(每空一词,每词0.5分,满分10分)
  1. Jack只有四岁但他总是有许多的问题。
  Jack is only _______ years old but he __________ has a lot of ___________.
  2. - Tom比你跑得快吗?- 是的。不过他比Janny跑得慢。
  - __________ Tom ___________ ____________ than you?
  - Yes, he __________ . But he ___________ ____________ than Janny.
  3. 今天是运动日。所有的学生都很兴奋。Su Hai 和Su Yang 正在看跑步比赛。
  It is Sports Day. ___________ the students are very ____________. Su Hai and Su Yang are _____________ the running race.
  4.春天天气暖和。树变绿。
  It is _______ in spring. The trees turn __________.
  5.你可以在电影院前乘8路公交车。
  You can______________bus No. 8__________ __________ __________the cinema.
  6. Su Yang比我小了二十分钟。
  Su Yang is 20 minutes ____________ than _____________.
  七、阅读理解(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
  Mr. Green is an Englishman. He is a teacher. He teaches English in No.15 Middle School in Beijing. He likes teaching a lot. He goes to work by school bus every morning
  There are fifty students in his class. He speaks English with them in class. He plays games with them after class. He likes them very much. And his students love him, too. They are good friends.
  判断下列句子与短文内容是否相符,相符的用&&&表示,不相符的用&&&表示。
  ( )1. Mr. Green is Canadian.
  ( )2. He likes teaching very much.
  ( )3. He goes to work by bike every morning.
  ( )4. He speaks Chinese in class.
  ( )5. He likes his students very much.
  This is a picture of a family. The grandmother's name is Harry Smith. The grandfather's name is Jean Smith. They are very old. They are Americans. The father's name is Lake Smith. He is 44. The mother's name is Kate Smith. She is 40. They have a son of ten and a daughter of fifteen. The son's name is John Smith and the daughter's mane is Mary Smith. They are students of No.12 Middle School. Kate is a teacher of the same school. Lake is a policeman. It's a very good family.
  ( )1. Lake Smith's parents are .
  A. Americans B. American C. America
  ( )2. John's father is .
  A. 44 B. 40 C. very old
  ( )3. Mary's mother is a .
  A. teacher B. policeman C. doctor
  ( )4. They are in the school.
  A. some B. same C. any
  ( )5. The family has children.
  A. six B. two C. four
  八、写作.(15分)
  以My family为题,写一篇不少于5个句子的作文&
看了本文的网友还看过
小数面授课程
小学网络课程
近期热门课程
1主讲老师:孙碧莲 王龙 李江涛
2主讲老师:丁宇 武方超 杨纯
3主讲老师:杨墨 丁宇
4主讲老师:唐文琦 李粟粟 付佳 张家政
5主讲老师:于丹 董香丽
6主讲老师:于丹
7主讲老师:陈彦静
小升初热点资讯
小学最新资讯
课程咨询::00-21:00)
1对1咨询::00-20:00)
投诉建议::00-21:00)
&&&&&&&&&&&&当前位置: >>
Unit 1(6B) 句子 1. On Sunday morning, Su Hai went for a walk in the park 2. They sat down under a big tree and had a chat. 3. Do you look the same, Su Hai? 4. Are you as tall as your twin siste
r? 5. Who's younger, you or Su Yang? 6. Su Yang's twenty minutes younger than me! 7. That's interesting. I want to meet her one day. 8. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 9. So you're the only child in your family 10. Your mother and your aunt both look young. 11. The man in black is your father . 12. I’ll be the goalkeeper. 13. I’m 165 centimetres. 14. The tall girl in the yellow T-shirt and the blue skirt has a bird. 句子 1. Jim is good at English and Maths, but he does not do well in PE 2. He wants to do better but does not know how. 3. He is talking to his dad about it. 4. What's the matter? Do you need help with your homework? 5. Ben runs faster than me. He's strong. 6. Mike runs as fast as Ben, and he's a good football player, too 7. That's true. I jump higher than some of the boys in my class. 8. Don't worry. Do more exercise. 9. You'll get stronger, and you'll do better in PE. 10. I'll get up earlier every day and do some exercise before I go to school. 11. I can jog to school in the morning and play ball games after school. 12. I'll get stronger soon.; 13. The butterflies are fly higher than the bees. Jim 擅长于英语和数学学习, 但体育成绩不太 好。 他想做得好一些,但又不知如何去做。 他正和父亲谈论此事。 怎么了?家庭作业需要帮助吗? Ben 跑得比我快。他身体很结实。 Mike 跑得和 Ben 一样快, 他足球踢得也好。 这是真的。我比班里的一些男孩跳得高。 别着急。多锻炼。 你就会强壮起来,你的体育成绩也会好起来 的。 我每天早起,上学前锻炼。 早上我可以慢跑去上学,放学后我可以参加 一些球类活动。 很快我就会强壮的。 蝴蝶比蜜蜂飞得高。 星期天的早晨,Su Hai 在公园里散步。 他们坐在大树下聊天。 你们长的一样吗,Su Hai? 你与你的双胞胎姐姐一样高吗? 你们俩谁的年龄小一些,你还是 Su Yang? Su Yang 比我小二十分钟。 太有意思了。有时间的话我想见见她。 你有兄弟姐妹吗? 这么说你是你们家唯一的孩子。 你母亲和你婶婶都显得很年轻。 穿黑衣服的那个男士就是你父亲。 我要当守门员。 我身高 165cm. 穿着黄色 T 恤和蓝色短裙的高个子女孩有一 只鸟。Unit 2(6B) 14. He likes skating better than swimming., 15. Jim is late for school 16. Would you please read the new words for the class? 17. You have five minutes to put on the clothes. 18. This morning, I saw forty horses running in the sports field.与游泳相比,他更喜欢溜冰。 Jim 上学迟到了。 请给人全班读生词好吗? 你有五分钟的时间穿衣服。 今天上午,我看到四十匹马在运动场上跑。Unit 3 (词组总结) 句子 1. Mr Smith comes from Australia. He is living in Nanjing now. 2. He wants to visit the History Museum, but he does not know the way. 3. He is asking Yang Ling how to get there 4. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the History Museum, please? 5. Go along this street, and then turn right at the third crossing. 6. The museum is on your left. You can't miss it 7. How far is it from here? 8. It's about a kilometre away 9. That's a long walk. 10. To get there faster, you can take bus No. 5. 11. How many stops are there? 12. There's a bus every five minutes. 13.You can take bus No. 9 in front of the History Museum。 14. How can I get to the shopping centre? 15. You can take bus No. 7 and get off at the third stop. 16.Last Sunday afternoon, I was in a bookshop. 17. I wanted to buy a book about animals. 18. Suddenly I saw a short man behind me. 19. He stole my purse and ran out of the shop. 20. I followed him along the street, but he ran faster than me 21. He ran along the street and turned left at the first crossing 22. Soon he stopped the thief and I got my purse back.Mr Smith 来自澳大利亚。现在他居住在南 京。 他想去参观历史博物馆,但他不知道路。 他正在问 Yang Ling 怎样去那儿。 请问,你能告诉我去历史博物馆的路吗? 沿着这条街走,在第三个十字路口右拐。 历史博物馆在你的左边,你不会错过的。 离这儿有多远? 大约一公里。 很长的一段路程。 要想快点儿到那儿,你可以乘坐 5 路公共汽 车。 有几个站? 每 5 分钟一趟车。 你可以在历史博物馆前乘坐 9 路公共汽车 我怎样才能去购物中心呢? 你可以乘坐 7 路公共汽车在第三个车站下车 上个周日,我在书店。 我想买一本关于动物的书籍。 突然我看见一个小个子男人站在我身后。 他偷走了我的钱包并且跑出了书店。 我就沿着街道去追它,但他跑得比我快。 他是沿着这条街跑的,在第一个十字路口往 左拐了。 很快他就抓住了小偷,我拿回了我的钱包。 Unit 4 短语(6B) how / what about sth / doing sth? I’m a student. How / What about you? My book is interesting. How / What about yours? How / What about visiting the zoo? Can I help you? = What can I do for you Can I help you? Yes, I’d like… What can I do for you? I’d like…. I’ll take it. do the long jump do the high jump the boy in red the oranges in the blue box how far near the post office get off at the next stop the Bank of China far from… Class 2, Grade 6 50-mrtre race write a letter to sb = write to sb be good at running and jumping hope to see you hope to do sth talk about sth talk with / to sb a family member come and visit us soon 我买了。 进行跳远 进行跳高 穿着红衣服的男孩 兰色箱了里的桔子 多远 在邮局附近 在下一站下车 中国银行 离…远 6 年级 2 班 50 米赛跑 给某人写信 擅长跑的跳 希望见到你 希望做某事 谈论某事 与某人交谈 一个家庭成员 尽快来看我们 ….怎么样在商店里就是:“你买什么?” 在其他公共场合就是:“我能帮您做什么?”
14页 免费 6B词组归纳 7页 8财富值 6B词组复习 1页 免费 3A-6B词组 6页 1财富值 6B 词组自测 2页 免费 6A-6B的词组 3页 1财富值喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...12页 5财富值 6B词组 10页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 6B词组归纳 隐藏&& 6B 词组归纳去散步...3页 1财富值 3A-6B词组 6页 1财富值 6B 词组自测 2页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处进行反馈。 ...6B词组(修改)_英语_小学教育_教育专区。6B 词组归类 1、一只又大又强壮的狮子 2、小声地说 3、一只又小又弱的老鼠 4、大声笑 5、高兴地问 6、许多坏习惯 ...7下词组总结 6页 免费如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题...6B 词组总结 Unit 1 在星期天早晨 去散步 高兴见到… 坐在一棵大树下 闲谈,...6B 词组
1.go to New York 去纽约 2.next week 下一周 3.work there for one year 在那里工作一年 4.go to farms 去农场 5.want to know...6B 词组汇总 1) 星期天早晨 2) 散步 3) 他的表兄弟 4) 高兴做某事 5) 聊天 6) 一对双胞胎姐妹 7) 看起来一样 8) 和??一样高 ? 9) 想要做某事...6B短语_六年级英语_英语_小学教育_教育专区。6B 复习资料 Unit 1 在星期天早上...6B词组卷2 2页 免费 6B词组复习 1页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...牛津小学英语6B词组总汇 牛津小学英语 词组总汇 Unit 1 Who is younger 1.on Sunday morning 2.go for a walk 3.his cousin 4.sit down under a big tree...6B 词组 隐藏&& 6B1--8 词组 6B 词组 Unit1 on Sunday 在星期天 on Sunday morning 在星期天的早晨 in the park 在公园里 sit down 坐下 have a chat...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“Su Hai and Su Yang live in a n...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解,并作出正确判断。(T表示正确;F表示错误。)Today is Monday. Su Yang and Su Hai are on duty on Mondays. Su Yang usually gets up at six o’clock,10 minutes earlier than Su Hai .They go to school together. Su Hai is taller than Su Yang, so she cleans the windows and Su Yang cleans the desks. Su Hai cleans faster and cleaner than Su Yang ,so she often helps Su Yang.They like cleaning the classroom for their classmates.【小题1】The students doesn’t have school today.【小题2】Su Hai gets up later than Su Yang.【小题3】Su Yang goes to school earlier than Su Hai.【小题4】Su Hai often helps Su Yang.【小题5】They like playing in the classroom.
Su Hai and Su Yang ______(have) eight lessons this term.
  A: Yang Ling, what did you do last Sunday?B: I visited Lin Tao’s grandparents.A: Where do they live?B: They live in a small town near Nanjing. They have a really nice house. I went therewith Su Hai, Su Yang, Gao Shan, LiuTao and Ben. They were very glad to see us. LiuTao’s grandpa showed us a lot of stamps from different countries. His grandma cookedus a nice lunch. We liked the food very much.A: What did you do there?B: In the morning, we cleaned their house. In the afternoon, we worked in their garden.Su Hai and Su Yang watered the trees and flowers. Liu Tao and Gao Shan picked apples.Ben and I planted some trees. We worked for about two hours (小时).A: Were you tired?B: No! I like working in the garden. We had a really good time.A: Great! I’d like to visit them, too.判断正误,用“√”“×”表示( ) 1. Gao Shan and Yang Ling visited Lin Tao’s grandparents last Sunday.( ) 2. On the farm, Yang Ling planted trees.( ) 3. Liu Tao’s grandma cooked a nice lunch.( ) 4. Yang Ling and Su Hai planted flowers.( ) 5. They worked on the farm for about two hours.}

我要回帖

更多关于 观光小火车jianyangyl 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信