joe and the juicee 【were/is】 cold怎么选

The bottle is empty. Who the juice? A.has drunk B.drinks C.drank D.is drinking 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
The bottle is empty. Who ______the juice? && A.has drunk&&&&& B.drinks&&&&& C.drank&&&&&& D.is drinking
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从下列各各题所给的四个选项(A 、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。 These days, it is common to see 5-gallon bottles of water being sent to homes. Supermarket &21
are filled with all kinds of bottled water from simple &22 &bottles containing “pure spring water” to expensive foreign types of mineral water in glass bottles. In Europe, bottled water is as &23 &as soft drinks which are widely accepted in the United States. People are not only interested in the different choices of drinks, but also in the taste of bottled water and its &24 &value. All bottled water on sale must &25 &the content of the water on the bottle. Some companies &26&
minerals to give the water a better taste. But the term “mineral water” is &27 , because all water, except specially purified water, contains minerals. &28 &must be made to tell people clearly what kind of water people are exactly buying: spring water, mineral water, or purified water. For example, “spring water” will have to come from a(n) &29 &spring. Many people choose bottled water &30 &tap water, because they &31 &the safety of public drinking water. Some people worry about city water &32 . We need to pay close attention to the cleanliness of our drinking water. The government should be responsible for tap water &33 . It should be tested and checked &34& . Keep in mind that bottled water is &35 . In many cases, you are paying for water that is not much different from tap water. If you are not sure of the safety of your tap water, have it &36 . A local health department can be of &37 . Compared with the cost of bottled water, the testing cost will be less expensive. Letting cold water &38 &for a minute or so before taking a drink or using it in preparing a meal is a good way to &39 &possible water pollution, especially if the water has been &40 &for an hour or more. A. baskets&&& &&&& B. windows&&&&&& && C. shelves&&&&&&&& D. carts A. large&&&&&&&&& B. plastic&&&&&&&&&& && C. cool&&&&&&&&&&& D. cheap A. popular&&&&&& & B. expensive&&&&&&& &&& C. fresh&&&&&&&&&& D. good A. nature&&&&&&&& B. true&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. face&&&&&&&&&&& D. health A. study&&&&&&&& & B. stick&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. list&&&&&&&&&&& D. print A. find&&&&&&&&& & B. add&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. explore&&&&&&&& D. mix A. mistaken&&&&& & B. misunderstood&&& &&& C. misleading&&&&& D. misreading A. Laws&&&&&&&& && B. Notices&&&&&&&&&& && C. Products&&&&&&& D. Inventions A. nearby&&& &&&&& B. hot&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. underground&&&& D. overflowing A. with&&&&&&&&& & B. besides&&&&&&&&& &&& C. before&&&&&&&&& D. over A. consider&&&&&& B. trust&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. doubt&&&&&&&&&& D. ensure A. supplies&&&&&& B. pipes&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. pollution&&&&&& D. shortage A. producers&&&&& B. risk&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. elements&&&&&&& D. quality A. normally&&&&& & B. regularly&&&&&&&& && C. repeatedly&&&&& D. instantly A. enough&&&&&&& & B. excellent&&&&&&&& && C. expensive&&&&&& D. ideal A. collected&&&&& B. boiled&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. changed&&&&&&&& D. tested A. use&&&&&&&&&& & B. value&&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. service&&&&&&&& D. importance A. run&&&&&&&&&&& B. flow&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fill&&&&&&&&&&& D. boil
A. improve&&&&&& B. discover&&&&&&&&& && C. limit&&&&&&&&&& D. solve[来源:A. away& &&&&&&&&& B. off&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && C. along&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. on
来源:学年黑龙江省哈三中高一下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:填空题
短文改错(满分10分)An old man whose eyesight was failing comes to stay in a hotel, a bottle of whisky in his hand. On the wall was a fly he took for a nail. The moment he tried to hang the bottle on it, they fell and broke. When the landlady discovered what had been happened, she decided to do him favor. The next morning when he was out, the hotel worker hammered a nail exact where the “fly” had been. Before the old man came back, the smell of the whisky reminded him the accident. Looking at the spot what he thought the “fly” was again, he was so angry that he slapped it with all his strengths. On hearing the loud cry, the landlady rushed in. To her surprise, the poor old man was sitting on the floor with his teeth clenched and the palm of his hand bleed.
来源:学年陕西省高三摸底考试英语试题(解析版)
Three Boys and a DadBrad closed the door slowlyas Sue left home to visit her mother. Expecting a whole day to relax, he wasthinking whether to read the newspaper or watch his favorite TV talk show onhis first day off in months. “This will be like a walk in the park,” he’d toldhis wife. “I’ll look after the kids, and you can go visit your mom.”Things started well, butjust after eight o’clock, his three little “good kids”—Mike, Randy, andAlex—came down the stairs in their night clothes and shouted “breakfast,daddy.” When food had not appeared within thirty seconds, Randy began using hisspoon on Alex’s head as if it were a drum. Alex started to shout loudly in timeto the beat(节拍). Mike chanted “Where’s my toast, where’s my toast” in thebackground. Brad realized his newspaper would have to wait for a few seconds.Life became worse afterbreakfast. Mike wore Randy’s underwear on his head. Randy locked himself in thebathroom, while Alex shouted again because he was going to wet his pants.Nobody could find clean socks, although they were before their very eyes.Someone named “Not Me” had spilled a whole glass of orange juice into thebasket of clean clothes. Brad knew the talk show had already started.By ten o’clock, things wereout of control. Alex was wondering why the fish in the jar refused his breadand butter. Mike was trying to show off his talent by decorating the kitchenwall with his color pencils. Randy, thankfully, appeared to be reading quietlyin the family room,but closer examination showed that he was eating apple jam straightfrom the bottle with his hands. Brad realized that the talk show was over andreading would be impossible.At exactly 11:17, Bradcalled the daycare centre (日托所).“I suddenly have to go into work and my wife’s away.Can I bring the boys over in a few minutes?” The answer was obviously “yes”because Brad was smiling.1.When his wife left home.Brad expected to&&&&&&&&&& .A. go out for a walk in thepark&&&&&&&&&& B. watch TV talk show withhis childrenC. enjoy his first day offwork&&&&&&&&&& D. read the newspaper to hischildren2.Which of the following didRandy do? A. Drawing on thewall&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Eating apple jamC. Feeding thefish.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Reading in a room3.Why did Brad ask the daycarecentre for help?A. Because he wanted toclean up his house.B. Because he suddenly hadto go to his officeC. Because he found it hardto manage his boys home.D. Because he had to takehis wife back4.This text isdeveloped&&&&&&&&&& .A. by space&& && &B.by comparison &&&&&& C. by process && D.by time&
来源:安徽省2010年名校高三一轮复习联考(三)英语试题
The surprising experiment I am about todescribe proves that air is all around you and that it proves down upon you.Air pressure is a wonderful force.When you swim underwater, you can feel water push down your body.The air all around you does the same.However,your body is so used to it that you do not notice this.Thepressure is caused by a layer of air called the atmosphere.This layer surrounds the Earth, extending to about five kilometersabove the Earth's surface.The following experiment is an easy one thatyou can do at home.Butmake sure that you are supervised, because you will need to use matches.What you need·A hard-boiled egg without the shell·A bottle with a neck slightly smallerthan the egg·A piece of paper·A matchMethod1)Check that the paper will sit firmly on the neck of the bottle.2)Tear the paper into strips and put the strips into the bottle.3)Light the paper by dropping a burning match into the bottle.4)Quickly sit the egg on the neck of the bottle.ResultAstonishingly, the egg will be sucked intothe bottle.Your friendswill be amazed when you show them the experiment.But becareful when you handle matches.Why it happenedAs the paper burns, it needs oxygen and usesup the oxygen (air)in the bottle.The egg acts as a seal in theneck of the bottle, so no more air can get inside.Thisreduces the air pressure inside the bottle.The airpressure must equalize, so more air from outside must enter the bottle.The outside air presses against the egg and then the egg is pushedinto the bottle! That proves that air is all around and that it is pressingdown on it.1.Why is there the need to take care when youare doing the experiment?A.The bottle could break.B.You need to light the paper with a match.C.The egg needs to be shelled.D.The egg has to be perfectly placed on the neck of the bottle.2.In the experiment, the burning inside thebottle can__.A.equalize the air pressure inside and outsideB.make a seal in the neck of the bottleC.finish up the oxygen inside the bottleD.produce more oxygen inside the bottle3.How did the egg put into the bottle?A.The oxygen inside the bottle sucked the egg in.[来源:学。科。网]B.It became salt without the shell.C.The neck of the bottle was wide enough.D.The outside air pressure forced it into the bottle.4.The experiment is carried out to prove ____.A.water pushes on your body when you swim underwaterB.the earth is surrounded by a layer of air called the atmosphereC.the pressure of air around us has a powerful forceD.the air pressure is not equalized around us&
来源:学年浙江省高三上学期12月月考英语卷
阅读下列材料, 并从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E、F)中选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。 The peoplebelow traveled abroad. Read the following stories and decide what problem eachtraveler experienced while traveling. 1._______David got lost in an isolated place. To make matter worse, he had an accidentand couldn’t walk freely. So he was in great need of timely help.2.______Paul had to buy a hamburger and ate it in the park instead of eating hismother’s delicious chicken, with which he couldn’t go through the customs(海关).3._____ Annwas stopped at the customs because she was carrying drugs without a doctor’sprescription. How regretted she was not to have done that!4._____Sally offended some of the people in the town she was visiting by wearinginappropriate clothes. She should have found out about local customs andfollowed them.5.______Jack didn’t obtain a transit card when he changed planes at an airport, whichmade him very worried. There was no doubt that he was not allowed to get onboard.&A& Mymother was worried about me. She cooked me all my favorite dishes and put theminto a box to take with me on my journey. But the customs officer inspected allthe plant and animal products at the airport. Unfortunately it was illegal forme to bring into the country the kind of food my mother had given me and so itall had to be thrown away.B& Itwas very hot so I put on some shorts and a T-shirt to go sightseeing. I hadn’tgone very far when I found everyone was looking at me, and they didn’t seemfriendly to me. One woman even spat on me as I walked past. I decided to getoff the crowded streets and so I turned down a small, quiet street.C&During the four-day walking tour, I was amazed by mountain scenery and the ancientruins we passed on our hike. On the last day, we arrived at the ruins of MachuPicchu in time to see the sunrise over the Andes. I spent the day visiting theruins of that ancient Inca city before catching the train back to the capitalcity of the country.D&When I got off the plane at the first airport, I saw someone handing out cardsto some of the passengers, but I didn’t know what they were for, so I didn’ttake one. When I tried to board the second plane they asked for my transitcard, which I didn’t have. I was worried they were going to send me back toLondon.E& Ihad been walking for about an hour when suddenly I slipped and fell down ariverbank. I hurt my ankle and couldn’t stand up. I didn’t know how I could getback to the village. I hadn’t told anyone where I was going, so no one wouldknow where to look for me when they realized I was missing.F&When I arrived at my destination, a customs officer at the airport looked in mybag and found the pills in a small box. He wanted to know what the pills werefor and why they weren’t in their proper bottle with my name and the doctor’sname on it. I explained that the bottle had been too big and heavy. Then hewanted to know if I had a letter from my doctor explaining about the pills.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号北_ColdJuice歌单 - 虾米音乐
第一时间获得TA的歌单
入选曲目(50)
直接生成动态播播
使用手机扫码收听歌单
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
ColdJuice的其它歌单
关注虾米:NEWCold-PressedJuice+Cold BrewTea
Juices are high pressure processed.
Evolution Fresh
Our Fresh Taste Promise:
Carefully sourced ingredients. No artificial flavors. Cold-pressed.*
Carefully sourced ingredients.No artificial flavors. Cold-pressed.*
&&&&&&&&&&&
It began 30 years ago with one hand-picked orange.
Love our juice or we will make it right. That’s our promise.
*using high-pressure processing
Evolution Fresh
OUR JUICES ARE COLD-PRESSEDPURPOSE
Find your perfect
Green Juice Match
This assortment of green juices ensures that everyone can
enjoy a tasty blend of natural fruits and green vegetables. Which leaves only one
question: Which green are you?
Inspiring to Thrive
Our founder shares the inspiration behind Evolution Fresh juice
Store Locator
Find Juices Near You
Inspired Story-Telling, Recipes & More
Find Your Perfect Green Juice Match
With our broad assortment of green juices, you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you. From fruit-forward, sweet blends to refreshing blends of leafy green vegetables, there is a juice for every taste bud. Which leaves only one question: What green juice are you?
Stay up to date with the latest Evolution Fresh news and information.Academia.edu
Something went wrong!
Sorry. We're taking a look at the problem right now.}

我要回帖

更多关于 joe the juice 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信