You'we re going into fall and the gods can't sav

can't help falling in 相关信息from yolanda to aeolusdarling ,this is what i want to say to you...wise man say only fools rush in.but i can't help falling in love with you.shall i stay?would it be a sin?if i can't help falling in love with you .like a river flowssurely to the sea.darling so it goessomethings are meant to betake my handtake my whole life too.for i can't help falling in love with you.take my handtake my whole life too.for i can't help falling in...
can't help falling in 相关信息from yolanda to aeolusdarling ,this is what i want to say to you...wise man say only fools rush in.but i can't help falling in love with you.shall i stay?would it be a sin?if i can't help falling in love with you .like a river flowssurely to the sea.darling so it goessomethings are meant to betake my handtake my whole life too.for i can't help falling in love with you.take my handtake my whole life too.for i can't help falling in love with you.like a river flowssurely to the sea.darling so it goessomethings are meant to betake my handtake my whole life too.for i can't help falling in love with you.for i can't help falling in love with you.falling in lovefalling in lovefalling in love(if i have only one choose ,it should be stay with you forever...)
其他答案(共2个回答)
an'tHelpFallingInLoveLyricsWisemensay,onlyfoolsrushin.ButIcan'thelpfallinginlovewithyouAstheriverflowsGentlytotheseaDarlingsowegoSomethingsweremeanttobeTakemyhandTakemywholelifetooCauseIcan'thelpfallinginlovewithyouAstheriverflowsGentlytotheseaDarlingsowegoSomethingsweremeanttobeTakemyhandTakemywholelifetooCauseIcan'thelpfallinginlovewithyou参考资料:
Can’t Help Falling In Love
歌手:UB40
专辑:In Love With You
Wise men say, only fools rush in.But I can't help falling in love with youAs the river flowsgently to the seadarling so we gosome things were meant to betake my handtake my whole heart tooi can't help falling in love with youAs the river flowsgently to the seadarling so we gosome things were meant to betake my handtake my whole life tooI can't help falling in love with you
参考资料:baidu....
《Can't help falling in love》 —— F4
下载地址:
V :Disney, F4 , one time ...
三个人的时光
穿越时空的思念八音盒版
年华都是无效信
南十字星--神思者
第105天(105days)---pianoboy
他的钢琴都不错
1。can’t help doing sth.和can’t help but do sth 表示“不得不、禁不住做某事”,
We couldn't he...