扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据对话内容,从下面方框所给的选项中选出合适的句子补全对话,将其标号在答题卡上涂黑。
Alice: Hello?Susan: Hello.
&& 小题1: & Alice: Yes, it is.Susan:
&Would you like to go to the bookstore&&with me tomorrow? I’d like to buy some books.Alice: Sorry. I don’t need any books.
&& 小题3: & &I can read books on the Internet.Susan: Yes, but you can’t always read on the computer.
&& 小题4: & Alice: Oh, I see.Susan: And in the bookstore we can find many wonderful books. Alice: OK. I’ll go with you.
&& 小题5: & Susan: What about three o’clock tomorrow afternoon?&&Alice: Great. See you then.Susan: See you.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小题1:C小题2:A小题3:B小题4:E小题5:D
小题1:下句的回答语用yes,所以本句是一般疑问句,意思为那是爱丽丝吗,故本句空格处选C。小题2:后句的含义为你想和我一起去书店吗,所以本句的含义我为在这儿的是苏珊,故本句空格处选A。小题3:后句的含义为我可以通过电脑来看书,所以本句的含义为我有电脑,故本句空格处选B。小题4:前句的含义为你不能总是通过电脑看书,所以本句的含义为它对你的眼睛有害,故本句空格处选E。小题5:下句的含义为明天下午三点见面如何,所以本句的含义为我们应该何时见面,故本句空格处选D。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
从方框中选出合适的句
从方框中选出合适的句子,补全对话.
A.Water it.Wait for the sprouts.B.Then put the seeds in the soil.C.Hi,Miss Liu!D.First,dig the soil.E.What are you going to do?F.I can see a sprout&in several days.
A:Hello,Wang Lin!B:1________________ A:2________________ B:I'm going to plant some wheat.A:Great!How do you do that?B:3________________ A:What should you do then?B:4________________ A:And then?B:5________________ A:What can you see then?B:6________________ A:Oh,I see.Thank you.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
1. C &2. E &3. D &4.&B& 5. A& 6. F
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
在线求指导:从方框中选出合适的句
从方框中选出合适的句子补全对话.
A. What shows do you like?
B. I think they are boring.
C. What do you think of soap operas?
D. My parents can't stand it.
E. They are really interesting.
A: Do you watch TV? B: Yes,&&I love it. __
__ But my brother,&sister and I love it. A: __
__& B: Well, I like sports shows and sitcoms. My favorite is The Smart Family. I don't like talk shows. &&& __
__&Do you like them? A: I don't mind them, but I really like game shows, Do you watch Million Dollar Baby? B: Yes, but my favorite game show is One, Two,Three. A: Yes, it's good.__
__& B: Soap operas? They're awful!&&I can't stand them ! Why? Do you watch them? A: Yes, I love them. __
__&My favorite soap opera is Houston, Street. B: Oh, yeah. My sister loves Houston, Street. She watches it, but I don't. I go to my room and&&close the && &door.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿学生的选择
1—5:&&DABCE
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话.其中有两项是多余的. A: Lucy, why are you going out 1 ? B: That's the sound of a truck collecting rubbish. A: Do you mean you have to take the rubbish to the truck?B: Yes. You know 2 is ou 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,其中有两项是多余的。
A: Lucy, why are you going out 1&&&&&&&&& ? B: That's the sound of a truck collecting rubbish. A: Do you mean you have to take the rubbish to the truck?B: Yes. You know&2&&&&&&&&& &is our duty. We should help protect the environment. A: I agree. 3&&&&&&&&& , we must do something around the neighbourhood. B: Sure. It is our duty to keep the environment clean and tidy. If we make a contribution to protecting &&& the environment,&4&&&&&&&&& &A: That's right. We mush try our best to make our country more beautiful. So we should&5&&&&&&&&& &to&&&&& improve the environment.
A. before listening to music B. the world will become much more beautiful C. do anything useful D. after hearing the music E. Wherever live F. taking care of the environmentG. do something useful
1-5: DFEBG
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
请根据句意从方框中选出合适的词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺…important&&& culture&&& active&&& thirty-three&&& necessary…1. The principal gave us a talk on the &&&&&&&&&&&of protecting the environment yesterday.2. All of us are grateful to him because he always &&&&&&&&&&&helps us solve problems.3. It’s &&&&&&&&&&&&to tell him the details of the trip. He won't go with us tomorrow.4. There are many history and &&&&&&&&&&&&&differences between China and England.5. ―Who is the &&&&&&&&&&&&&President of the USA?&& ―Harry S. Truman.
来源:学年江苏省启东市东海中学八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:选词填空
请根据句意从方框中选出合适的动词并用其适当形式填空。write&&&&& play&&&&& not stay&&&&&&& read&&&&&&& teach&&&&&&&take【小题1】The plane ________ off in an hour.【小题2】What games&&&&&&they&&&&&&?Let,s go and have a look.【小题3】I can’t go with you because I’m busy _________ an article.【小题4】 My father always &&&&&&&&&&me how to study English last term .【小题5】It’s seven o’clock. Everyone &&&&&&&&&&&English.【小题6】 Lucy, &&&&&&&&&&&at home tomorrow.
来源:2015届江苏南通市如东县八年级第一学期第一次检测英语试卷(解析版)
根据句意从方框中选出合适的词,并用其适当形式填空。1.--- Jack, how did you go to work today?--- I usually go to work by bus, but this morning I ______there.2.I’m very excited because we ________& toBeijing.3..Mille sometimes goes to May, when something _______her.4..He is very smart and can always answer questions________.5.Of all the girls, Betty is the& _________ .&
来源:学年江苏省启东市八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
请根据句意从方框中选出合适的单词,并用其适当形式填空。popular&&&begin&&&& twin&&&&slim&&&& beautiful&&&& little&&&&&&luck 1.Mr Black spoke at the&&&&&&ofthe meeting.2.The boy is&&&&&&inour class,and manystudents don,t like him.3.These clothes are the&&&&&&.4.It started to rain during the trip.&&&&&&,I brought my umbrella with me.5.The family enjoyed the&&&&&&ofthe park.6. Kitty eats more vegetables and dancesmore often than Sandy. So Kitty looks ________ than Sandy.7. Which city gets ________ rain everyyear, Zhenjiang, Beijing or Guangzhou? &
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,从方框中选出适当的词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式 符号。(每词限用一次)
&&&& Nobody knew why Mrs. Williams cried so loudly in her little garden. A neighbour came over and asked her what happened. She told him, &Many of my flowers (91)_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the garden just now. It must be a thief!& Just then a little boy came out, holding some flowers in his hand. He said to Mrs. Williams, & My mother (92)_ badly ill for a few days. I'm very sorry about it. I need money (93)_& &for the medicine, so I picked your flowers to sell.& When she (94)&& &this, Mrs. Williams stopped crying and said to the boy , &You can come to my garden and pick as many as you need. Take some to your mother, I'm sure she (95)&&&& &them.& VIII.改写句子按括号中的要求完成改写后的句子,每个空格填一个 &&& 单词。(5分) 96. Tom can speak Chinese well.& (改为否定句) &&& Tom& _______&& ________ speak Chinese well. 97.Ellen often flies kites in the park.(对划线部分提问) &&& ________& __________ Ellen often fly kites? 98. &What do you often do on weekend?& The girl asked the boy.(改写句子,句意不变) &&& The girl asked the boy what _______& _______often& ________ on weekend. 99.& If you want to get better grades, you have to work harder. &&& Better grades _________ __________ your harder work. 100. We use computers more often now, because we can send and receive information conveniently.(改写句子,句意不变) &&& Computers _________ ___________ used more often now, because information can be and received conveniently.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 凯文凯利 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信