任务型阅读理解的解题技巧(有答案)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢任务型阅读 We often make a handshake in business and in life in China.It often takes place when you meet someone new and when you leave a party or a meeting. People are supposed to shake hands in many c 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
任务型阅读&&&& We often make a handshake in business and in life in China.It often takes place when you meet someone new and when you leave a party or a meeting.&&&& People are supposed to shake hands in many countries.But every country has its own custom ofshaking hands, so you need to know something about another country's handshaking custom before youvisit it.&&&& Here are some of the most usual handshaking customs around the world:★In England you shake hands whenever you meet someone, even if you know them well.★Russians shake hands often.However, they never shake hands while wearing gloves.★A strong handshake and holding hands closely are signs of welcome in South Africa.★Men in Arabian cultures prefer a long handshake.At the same time, they will say a few words to greet the other person.★The French always shake hands in business meetings.In social situations, they kiss each other on theface.★People in India and Pakistan shake hands by holding your hand in both their hands.&&&& It is considered impolite to refuse to shake hands with someone.But don't worry if someone refuses to shake hands with you, because there may be some special reasons.For example, maybe they have a cold or don't feel very well.A person that is unable to shake hands should always say sorry and explainfor it so that the other person does not feel unhappy.1. 判断正误(T表示正确,F表示错误)(&&&& ). People are supposed to shake hands in many countries.2. Russians never shake hands while _________________________________________.3. In social situations what are the French supposed to do when they meet people?&&&&___________________________________________________________________4. Who prefer shaking hands by holding your hand in both their hands?&&&&&___________________________________________________________________5.&将文中划线句子译成汉语。&&&&&&&&& &___________________________________________________________________
1.T&&&&2.wearing gloves&&& 3.They are supposed to kiss each other&&&& 4.People in India and Pakistan.5.拒绝与一些人握手是不礼貌的。(2-5答案不唯一)
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年福建省福安市南片区九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
任务型阅读,根据表格内容,完成所给任务(每空一词)There is a very popular organization with young people in our community. I joined it two years ago. And I have taken part in many interesting activities. What we have done can not only help others but also make ourselves happy.Last Sunday, we went to an old people’s home. After helping them do some housework, we sang, danced and played games with them. The old people were excited at our visit. They told us interesting stories about themselves. We all had a good time.After this visit, my friend and I decided to do more things to help them. Now more than 30 volunteers have joined our club. Everyone thinks the experience is wonderful.HowThe organization is very ? 1.
with young people in their community.WhenThe writer joined it ? 2.
years ago.What They sang,
and played games with the old people there.HowThe old people were ? 4.?
at their visit.How manyMore than
volunteers have joined their club. 
来源:学年山东济南长清区九年级学业水平模拟考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读&阅读短文,按要求完成各题。(5分)CHENGDU - Public mourning was held on Saturday morningin Southwest China's Sichuan province for those who died in a 7.0-magnitudequake a week ago. Students lower their heads during a silent tribute to thevictims of Lushan April 20 earthquake, in Lushan Middle School, Ya'an city,Southwest China's Sichuan province on April 27, 2013. The public mourning beganwith all transportation vehicles sounding their sirens at 8:02 am, the time thedevastating earthquake hit on& April 20, and was followed by a silenttribute of 3 minutes.The quake has claimed nearly 200 lives and destroyedabout 126,000 homes, according to official figures.On Friday, the National Health and Family PlanningCommission said in a statement that 1,516 wounded people, including 43terminally-ill patients and 69 severe cases, are being treated in hospital inSichuan.More than 1.5 billion yuan ($243 million) has beenallocated to quake victims, with 10 yuan and 0.5 kilograms of grain distributeddaily to each person.More than 87,000 tents, 233,000 quilts, 25,000 itemsof clothing and 3,393 tons of food have been provided by local governments. And 426 medical centers and 1,015relocation sites have been set up as of Friday.China's beverage maker JDB Group has announced adonation of 100 million yuan to Lushan, the largest donation thus far from anycompany in China.Shu Yuhui, chairman of the Quan Jian Natural MedicineScience and Technology Development Co Ltd, also made a donation of 100 millionyuan, making it the largest individual contribution for earthquake reliefefforts.1.根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空限填一个单词)。In the first paragraph, we can know ____________ and____________ public mourning was held for those who died in 7.0-magnitude quakea week ago.2.根据短文内容完成句子填空(每空限填一个单词)。The quake has claimed nearly 200 lives . (同义句)Nearly 200 people____________ &&____________in this earthquake.3.根据短文内容回答问题。 Have thecompanies made donations to Lushan? ___________________________________________________________________________4.把短文中画底线的句子译成汉语。___________________________________________________________________________5.根据短文内容用一个完整的英文句子(限10个词以内)回答问题。What should you do after you heard the 7.0-magnitudequake hit Ya’an? ___________________________________________________________________________&
来源:2015届江苏省七年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
任务型阅读Our teacher work very hard. They get up early in themorning and work very late. How to help our teacher ?First, we must try to learn our subjects(科目)well to make our teachers spend less time on us andlet them have more rest.Second, we must clean the blackboard and the teacher’sdesk very often. If (如果) we can do so, our teachers will workbetter and of course they will be happier.Our teachers often have to speak for a long time andthey are very thirsty(口渴的). At this time, it is better for us tobring them some water. When our teachers drink the water, they will speak moreclearly (清楚). After our teachers correct (批改)our exercise books, we can help to hand them out (分发它们).If we do so, our teachers can have a short rest. Weall know that our teachers care about our marks (关心我们的分数)most, so we should try to go over(复习) ourlessons to get high grades(成绩).If all of us can gethigh grades, our teachers will feel (感觉)very happy.
How to ___1.___ our teacher
Ways (方法)
Results(结果)
Do ____2.___ in our subjects.
The teacher can have more time to have a ___3._____.
Often help the teachers __4.______ the blackboard and the _____5.___ desk.
They __6.______ better and feel happier.
Bring them some water when they ____7.____ to drink water.
They will speak clearly.
Help them hand out our exercise books.
They can rest for a ____8.____ time.
Try to go over our lessons __9.______ taking exams(考试).
_____10.___ grades will make them happy.
来源:月考题
任务型阅读&&&&&&We live on the earth. We should study and work.&&We may meet a lot of difficulties. Life is not easy, so I'd like to say, "When anything happens, believe in yourself!"&&&&When I was 16, I was too nervous to talk to anyone. My classmates often laughed at me. I was sadbut could do nothing. Later, something happened. It changed my life. It was an English speech contest. My mother asked me to take part in it,&&What a terrible idea! 'It meant l had to speak in front of all the teachers and students of my school!&& "Come on, boy. Believe in yourself. You are sure to win. " Then, my mother and I talked about many different topics.&&At last I chose the topic "Believe in Yourself". I tried my best to remember all the speech and practiced it over 100 times.&&With my mother's great love, I did well in the contest.&&I could hardly believe my ears when the news came that I had got the first place. I heard the cheers from the teachers and students.&&They all said:" You are great! "&&My mother hugged me and cried excitedly.&&&&Since then, everything has changed for me. When I do anything, I try to tell myself to be sure and I will find myself. Confidence can make our life easier and better.1题判断正误(T,F);2-4 题简略回答问题;5题将文中画线句子译成汉语。(&&&& )1. Life is too easy to believe in yourself.&&&&2. How was the writer feeling when he talked to anyone at 16?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. What changed the writer's life?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. What's the best title for this passage?&&&&_&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5._______________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语任务型阅读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信