ltisatigerisa变成一般疑问句

he is a .怎么改成一般疑问句
全部答案(共2个回答)
如果我的答案对您有所帮助请给个好评谢谢
Does she usually go to work by bus ?
疑问句可以改成陈述句,但是我个人认为,不是所有的疑问句都可以改的。疑问句有很多种啊!
他去学校了吗?
他去了学校。
对于“一般疑问句”的...
只要你不改客户端是没什么问题的,MOP的魔兽论坛里就有,人物的,马的,武器的都有,下载解压之后把文件放到DATA里就好.
注意:DATA里有个文件patch-...
呵呵,不知道你用什么版本的CAD,以04版为例,可以在菜单里找到“格式———单位”立面就有关于单位的相关设置。。。。。^_^
俄罗斯天气怎么样
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区《小学一年级英语测试题》_优秀范文十篇
范文一:小学快乐英语一年级测试题姓名________ 班级________
成绩_________听力部分一,听一听,给下列单词或图片标号。20% green
mooncake (
)二.听一听,圈出你所听到的单词或句子。10% 1.
This is my father.
This is my mother 三.听一听,将你听到的句子排序。10% (
)Is that a rubber?
) How are you?
) Can you sing?
) Let’s go to the zoo. (
) Open the door, please.笔试部分一、 我给单词找朋友(20分)(1) peach
(2) monkey
鸭子(3) red
(4) mother
哥哥 二、选择题。(每题3分,计15分)1、当你想和你的同学一起去上学时应说:(
)A、Let’s go .
B Let’s go
C Let’s play games . 2、当你想知道对方几岁时,应问:(
)A What’s your name?
B How are you?
C How old are you? 3、有人问你“How are you?”时,你应回答:(
B I’m fine
C All right4、你想知道某个东西的英语读法时应怎么向人请教?(
) A How are you? B What’s this in English?
C What’s your name? 5、你想知道Linda新买的书包是什么颜色时,要问(
)A What’s your name?
B What’s this in English?
C What color is your bag? 三、找出下列每组单词中不是同类的,将它圈出来。(每题2分,计10分)1、red
apple 2、bird
ear 3、father
rabbit sister 4、milkman
brown 5、bag
pen四、将句子与意思连线。(每题3分,计15分)Good morning !
咱们去上学吧。 How are you ?
你能看到几只鸟呢? Let’s go to school !
早上好。How many birds can you see?
他是个邮递员吗? Is he a postman?
范文二:一年级英语(下)期中测试题一、 听音选图片。(
A二、听句子选图片。
A三、 听句子补全单词。
schoolbag.A
)2、Where
)3、What’s
)5、Thank
Dad四、圈出你所听到的句子1、A
) .五、听句子,标序号。笔试部分六、根据图片选单词。(
blackboard (
near七、看图选择答句。A
box.1、What ’s
)2、What ’s
)3、What ’s
)4、What ’s
)八、写出对应字母的大小写。
范文三:小学一年级英语期末测试卷考试时间:50分钟(70分)一、 听录音给下列图片用数字1、2、3、4、5排一排(10分)(
) (10分)1.
monkey 1、2、3、4、5排一排(10分)(
)四、听句子,圈出你所听到的单词(10分)1、What’s your ________? (name
nine)2、How are you? I’m_______. (fine
five)3、That is my_________.(father
grandpa)4、It’s a yellow_________.(cat
dog)5、What colour? It’s _____.(balck
blue)五、听音,给图片涂上漂亮的颜色吧。(10分)六、听一听,把人和带有号码的衣服用线连起来。(10分)two ten seven three eight七、听一听,给下列句子用1、2、3、4、5标上序号,组成一段完整的对话(10分)(
)I’m fine. How are you?(
)How are you?(
I’m Sam. (
)I’m fine, too. Thank you. (
)Hi! Sam.笔试部分:(30分)一、请将图片和对应的单词连线(10分)school bag
pencil case二、选择正确答案的序号填在括号里。 (10分)1.“How old are you ?” 的意思是:(
)A. 你叫什么名字
C. 你几岁了2. Sam过生日那天,他的朋友们都对他说:(
A. What’s your name?
B. Happy birthday.3.别人对你说Thank you. 你应该客气的回答: (
B.You’re welcome.
C. Good morning. 4.当你想问问别人的名字时你可以说:(
A. What’s your name?
B. How are you? 5. 当你想说在远处有一只猫,你可以说:(
This is a cat.
B. That is a cat.
三、读一读,把句子与正确的图片连线。 (10分)1.This is my mother.2.
I am a boy.3.
This is my desk.4.
It’s a cat.5.
It’s a box.小长山小学一年级英语期末检测卷听力题签(2012.12)一、听录音给下列图片用数字1、2、3、4、5排一排(10分) 1.panda
5.book 二、听录音,选出你所听到的单词圈出来。(10分) 1. Daming is ten.
Amy is two.
3. Ms Smart is eight.
4.Lingling is seven. 5. Sam is three.
monkey三、听句子给图片用数字1、2、3、4、5排一排(10分)1. Open the door. 2. Sit down.3. Open the window. 4. It’s a kite. 5. Stand up.四、听句子,圈出你所听到的单词 1.What’s your name? 2.How are you? I’m fine. 3.That is my grandpa. 4. It’s a yellow dog.5.What colour? It’s black.五、听音,给图片涂上漂亮的颜色吧。 1. It’s a blue pen 2. It’s a red car. 3. It’s a green bird. 4. It’s a yellow dog. 5.It’s an orange ball.六、听一听,把人和带有号码的衣服用线连起来。七、听一听,给下列句子用1、2、3、4、5标上序号,组成一段完整的对话(10分)1 .Hello!
2 .Hi! Sam. 3 .How are you? 4. I’m fine. How are you? 5 . I’m fine, too. Thank you.
范文四:第一部分 听力一、 听音选出你听到单词。1、( ) a. pen
b. pencil2、( ) a. hat
b. bear3、( ) a. dog
b. fox4、( ) a. hello
b.good bye5、( ) a. five
b. ten6、( ) a. eight
b. nine7、( ) a. green
b. blue8、( ) a. sit
b. open9、( ) a. boy
b. girl10、 ( ) a. pen
b. ruler二、听音圈图。1、2、3、4、三、听音选出与所听句子相同的选项。1、( )a. good morning.b. good afternoon.2、( )a. what&s your name?b. how are you?3、( )a. how old are you?b. where&s the hat?4、( )a. open the door!b. point to the floor.5、( )a. yes,it is.b. no,it isn&t.四、听音判断,与听到句子相同的画对号,不相同画错号。1、( ) good morning.2、( ) is it a monster?yes,it is.3、( ) where&s the dog?4、( ) happy birthday!5、( ) this is my book.五、听音圈出听到图片。1、2、3、4、5、&&&12&&&第二部分 笔试六、把下列单词序号填到对应图下。a、bird b、school bag c、rulerd、kite
e、house_________
七、根据情景选择正确句子。
1、( )祝贺朋友生日快乐时,说
a. happy birthday!
b. thank you.
2、( )询问别人的姓名时,应该说
a、how are you?
b、what&s your name?
3、( )问别人的年龄时,应该说
a、how old are you?
b、what&s your name?
4、( )询问这是什么?时,应该说
a、how old are you?
b、what&s this?
5、( )向别人介绍这是我的课桌,你应该说
a、this is my desk.
b、is it a monster?八、根据图片选择正确的选项。1、where&s the cat? ( )a、it&s under the box.b、it&s on the box.2、is it a monster? ( )a、yes,it is.
b. no,it isn&t.3、is it a fox? ( )a、yes,it is.
b. no,it isn&t.4、what&s this? ( )a、it&s a pen.
b、it&s a bag.5、how old are you? ( )a、i&m six.
b、i&m seven.九、分类,把单词填到横线上。fourpencilinbluepanda上面单词和dog一类的是_________上面单词和pen一类的是________上面单词和red一类的是________上面单词和two一类的是________上面单词和 on 一类的是________&&&12&&&
范文五:3-18岁纯英式素质教育领航者:纯英式资深外教,纯英式国际领先教材,纯英式学习环境!优尼全能英语:小学一年级英语句型测试题对于刚刚接触英语的学生来说除了要掌握一些单词以外最重要的就是常用句型的掌握下面为大家精选了一些常用的英语句型测试题目一年级上学期英语句型测试班级: 姓名: 学号:( ) 1、How are you?A你好吗? B再见( ) 2、Good morning.A下午好。 B早上好。( ) 3、How many girls?A有多少个女孩? B有多少条狗?( ) 4、How many blue balls?A 有多少个蓝色的球?B有多少个绿色的球?( ) 5、Point to a girl.A指向一个女孩。 B指向一个男孩。( ) 6、I’m Sam.A我是大明。 B我是男孩。( ) 7、My name is Panpan.A我的名字叫熊猫。B我的名字叫盼盼。( ) 8、Good afternoon.A下午好。 B中午好。( ) 9、It’s green.A 它是绿色的。 B它是蓝色的。( ) 10、Stand up!A 起立! B 请坐!( ) 11、I’m fine.A 我很好。 B我五岁了。( ) 12、What’s your name?A你叫什么名字? B这是什么?( ) 13、I’m a boy.A我有个球. B我是个男孩。( ) 14、Open the door.A打开门。 B打开窗户。( ) 15、It’ s the ceiling.A 它是地面。 B他是天花板。[1][2][3]下一页
范文六:泰安小学一年级英语口语测试题班别___________
姓名___________
成绩______________一、听力部分1、听单词三次,√出你所听到的图的单词。(30分) 1)(
)2、听单词三次,给每幅图写上图的编号。10分(
)3、听句子并把对应的人与物连接起来。10分4、听句子三次,√出你听到的单词对应的图片。20分1)
)二、笔试部分1、根据提示在下面表格中找出图片包含的单词。20分2、用铅笔画出本学期你最喜欢的东西。(可以是文具,也可以是玩具,也可以是交通工具)10分
范文七:2015年英语第一阶段测试卷姓名:_________________
总分:___________一.填空(共5分)1.英语中共有____个音标,_______个字母。2.音标分为—_____音和______音两大类。3.元音有_____个,分为______元音和_______元音。4.辅音有______个,按声带振动情况分为______辅音和______辅音。二.找出下列发音不同的选项。(共5分)1.(
D.Sunday4.(
D.floor三.补全下列单词。(共5分)g___ ____den
gra____ ____
m___g___z___ne
ref___ ___ge___ ___torl___z____
yo___ ___g
fri____ ____ ____
br___ ____ n四.单项选择。(共30分)(
) 1. Everyone ___ in the classroom now.A. am
) 2. Are they ___ home now?A. go
B. at C. in(
) 3. She ___ English, but she ___ like math.A. like, don’t
B. likes, doesn’t
C. likes, don’t(
) 4. Can ___ help ___? Yes, I’d like to buy a dress.A. I , you
B. you, me
) 5. We often study English in ____.A. 206 ROOM
B. ROOM 206
C. 206 ROOMS(
) 6. I am reading ___ story. It is ___ interesting story.A. a, an
C. the, the(
) 7. Glasses are always ___ sand.A. made of
B. made from
C. made in(
) 8. Is the boy tall or short?A. Yes, he is
B. No, he isn’t
C. He’s short(
) 9. —___ is the boy?
—He is my brother.A. How
) 10. Carol and I ___ students, and ___ parents are doctors.A. are/we
B. are/our
) 11.—What nationality ___ you?
—I ___ Chinese.A.are/is
B. are/am C. is/am(
) 12. My cousin is not tall. He is ___.A. shut
) 13. ___! This is my new pencil-box.A. look
B. look at
) 14. — Give me some oranges, please.
— ___.A. Here you are
B OK, give you
C. That’s all right(
) 15. — Tina, could you please play ___ guitar for me while I am singing.— With pleasure.A. a.
C. 不填五.改写句子。(共10分)1. This is Tim’s shirt. ( 改为特殊疑问句)__________________________________2. The white blouse is my elder sister. (改为一般疑问句)_______________________________________3. Throw things at the monkeys. (改为否定句)_______________________________________4. My birthday is on January 18th. (一般疑问句并肯定回答)_____________________________________________5. These are buses. (改单数)________________________________________六.短文阅读,完成下列问题。(共15分)Look! It’s a picture of a family. There is a white house in the picture. Behind the house, there are some tall trees. In front of it, there are some flowers. There is a little child in front of the house. She’s about eight. She is a schoolgirl. She doesn’t go to school today. She is watering some flowers. She loves flowers. She does it every day. A man and a woman are near the house. They are the girl’s father and mother. The man is mending a bike. He doesn’t go to his factory today, either. The woman is reading a newspaper. She is an English teacher. She speaks English very well. She is in the same school with her daughter. Today is Sunday. There are all at home. This is a very good family.(
) 1. The house is in the ___.A. country
C. picture(
) 2. Near the house there are some ___.A. trees
B. trees and flowers
C. tall trees(
) 3. All the people in the picture are ___.A. free
B. working
C. studying(
) 4. The father goes to work ___.A. by plane
B. by bike
C. on foot(
) 5. It is a ___ family.A. happy
B. interesting
C. kind.七.默写出1—20的序数词。(共10分)______
姓名_____________
总分 _________听力部分一、 听录音,给下列图片标序号。(12分)(
)二、听录音,选出你所听到的单词选项。(12分)(
)1. A. dog
)2. A. ruler(
)3. A. mouth
)4. A. monkey(
)5. A.tiger
)6. A. pen三、听录音,选出你所听到的句子。(16分)(
)1. A. I have a book.
B. I have a ruler.(
)2. A. It’s a bird.
B. It’s yellow.(
)3. A. Good night.
B. Goodbye!(
)4. A. Stand up!
B. Sit down, please.(
)5. A. Touch your ear.
B. This is my nose.(
)6. A. Good morning.
B. Bye-bye.(
)7. A. Show me your pencil.
B. I have a pencil.(
)8. A. Act like a monkey.
B. It’s a tiger.四、听录音,在括号里圈出你所听到的单词。(10分)1. This is my ( mouth
nose ).2. I have a ( ruler
pencil ).3. Show me your ( schoolbag
book ).4. This is a ( dog
cat ).5. What’s ( thisthat )?第 1 页 (
B.pencil笔试部分一、将单词和其汉语意思连线配对。(20分)1.
schoolbag直尺
猴子二、读句子,将句子与正确的图片连线。(15分)1. This is my teacher.
A.2.I have aruler.
B.3. Touch your nose.
C.4. What’s this?
It’ a tiger.
D.5.Show me your pencil.
E.三、看图,读句子,判断句子正误,正确打√,错误打×。(15分)(
)1. This is my mouth.(
)2. I have a schoolbag.(
)3. This is my ruler.(
)4. --What’s this?
--It’s a dog.(
)5. --Touch your nose.--This is my nose.
第 2 页都江堰市七一青城山学校小学一年级英语上期期中测试题听力材料一、 听录音,给下列图片标序号。(12分)1. monkey
6.book二、听录音,选出你所听到的单词选项。(12分)1.dog
6.pencil四、三、听录音,选出你所听到的句子。(16分)1. I have a book.2. It’s a bird.3. Goodbye!4. Stand up!5. This is my nose.6. Good morning.7. I have a pencil.8. It’s a tiger.四、听录音,在括号里圈出你所听到的单词。(10分)1. This is my nose.2. I have a ruler.3. Show me your book.4. This is a cat .5. What’s this?第 3 页
范文九:英语
部分一、听录音,写出所听到字母相邻字母的大小写,念两遍。2.4.
5.部分 Writing Part一、 我会连。P
r二.请小朋友们按照字母表的顺序把下面的字母补充完整(记得要用正确的书写格式哦)。三.小朋友,下面的字母都丢了自已的小伙伴,你能帮他们重新找回自已的小伙伴吗?请将下列字母相对应的大小写连线.lgD
M四.小朋友,请你仔细读读下面的句子,把相对应的句子用线连起来.A
BGood morning. Fine,thank you!Goodbye!
Good morning.How are you?
Thank you!Here’s a balloon.
Goodbye.五同学们请按要求完成下面的练习:1、 把小写字母转换成大写字母a____
t_____d____
f_____2、 把大写字母转换成小写字母,看看是什么单词。GO____ BIRD______ QUITE ______
DANCE______
WRITE _____
DOG ______ BAG_____
HOP______ LIKE_______
BALL______
KITE______
ROBOT_______3、 找规律ABCAB__
KITKIT__ __ __
mmvehmm_ _ _
cdabcdab_ _ _ _ BEGB__ __
WYWCW__ __ __
futfitf_________
popspo______4、 正确抄写下面的的句子,注意大小写和标点符号。Look at the panda . It’s fat .
It’s black and white .What can you see?
I can see a clown and flowers.
范文十:小学一年级英语形成性评价测试题(4)Book 1
Unit 9学校___________ __________
评价_________听听做做(念两遍)二.三.请你听一听,看看图,在圆圈内勾出正确的物品,然后涂上相应的颜色。(念两遍)小学一年级第一册(第9课)形成性评价测试题(4)第 1 页 共 3 页玩玩做做瞧!有几个小朋友在描述一些物体和它们的颜色。请你也一起来参加,将他们说的内容写完整。你可能要用到的单词:mouth
It’s ____.2
This is a _______. It’s _________.3
This is a ______. It’s _______.4This is a _______. It’s _______. 小学一年级第一册(第9课)形成性评价测试题(4)第 2 页 共 3 页5_______ is a _________. It’s _______.
小学一年级第一册(第9课)形成性评价测试题(4)第 3 页 共 3 页| 按版本查找 | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&资源信息
2016七年级新目标英语寒假作业27页含答案解析详细信息
运行环境: XP/WIN2003
文件大小: 不详
资源等级: 免费资源
资源类别: 免费下载
开 发 商: 不详
资源语言: 简体中文
相关链接: &&
资源属性: &&&&&&&&
下载次数: 本日:   本周:      本月:   总计:
授权方式:
解压密码: 宜城教育资源网
资源添加: 审核:赝青 录入:赝青
添加时间:
2016七年级新目标英语寒假作业27页含答案解析景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一.选择题()1.-Nicetomeetyou.-_____________.A.He'sJimB.ThisisJimC.Nicetomeetyou,too.D.Howareyou?()2.-__________isyouname?--MynameisMike.A.WhatB.HowC.Who()3.-What'shertelephonenumber?--__________.A.It's786-1356B.Sheis786-1356C.I'mD.Thisis786-1356()4.Amyis_________Englishgirl.A.aB.anC.theD./()5.Thisis_______mother,and________nameisMary.A.hisB.herC.your,hisD.my,his()6.-What'sthis?-__________.新课标第一网A.It'saHB.It'sanHC.It'sHD.IsH()7.--AreyouLinMing?___________.A.Yes,I'mB.Yes,IamC.No,I'mD.No,Iam()8.Myname'sAlexCooper.Alexismy______name.Cooperismy______name.A.first,lastB.last,firstC.second,family()9.Sorry,It'snot______rulerA.my,aB.a,myC.myD./()10.What'syourdog'sname?_____________A.It'snameisMikeB.ItsnameisMikeC.HenameisMikeD.HisnameisMike二.用代词的正确形式填空1.__________nameisMary.__________amagirl.(I)2.__________telephonenumberis295-8146.(He)3.-What's__________name?(She)4.__________familynameisGreen.(You)三.句子配对()1.What'syourname?A.Nicetomeetyou.()2.What'sherphonenumber?B.It'sBrown.()3.Nicetomeetyou.C.I'mBobSmith.()4.What'shislastname?D.It's.四.按顺序排列句子A.MynameisKateGreen.B.Hello!I'mJimMoore.C.Nicetomeetyou,Kate.D.What'syourname?E.It's558-8065.F.Nicetomeetyou,too.G.What'syourphonenumber,Kate?正确的顺序为:1.&_______2._______3._______4._______5._______6._______7._______景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一.单选1.MynameisMaria____English.A.AtB.onC.toD.in2.--Howdoyouspellpencil?--________A.P-E-N-C-I-L,pencil.B.Yes,please.C.Yes,P-E-N-C-I-L.D.No,Ican't.3.Jim'sbackpackis_____thelostandfoundcaseA.onB.atC.upD.in4.-Isthatyourbackpack?--_________.It'smybackpack.A.Yes,itisB.No,itisn'tC.Yes,thisisD.No,theyaren't5.Whatarethose?________strawberries.A.TheyareB.ThereareC.It'sD.Thoseare6.PleasecallBob________7734576.A.forB.inC.atD.on7.--Thankyouverymuch.--________.A.That'sallrightB.It'srightC.OKD.You'reOK.二.完型填空ThisboyisPeterSmith.His______nameisPeter.His______nameisSmith.Thisis______school.Hisschool______numberis.HisteacherisMisWhite.MissWhite______agoodteacher.LiMinisaChineseboy.LiMinishisgood______atschool.Look!______apencilsharpener.Isthepencilsharpener______?I______know.Let's______LiMinat495-6548.1.A,firstB.familyC.lastD.own2.A.firstB.goodC.lastD,this3.A.youB.thatC.hisD.puterB.nameC.phoneD.IDcard5.A.noB.notC.isD.am6.A.fatherB.friendC.boyD.class7.A.What'sB.This'sC.That'sThename's8.A.LiMinB.LiMin'sC.LiMinisD.theLiMin9.A.don'tB.isn'tC.amnotD.do10.A.askB.callC.lookD.write三.句型转换1.MynameisTom.(改为同义句)________________name?2.Isthatherpencil?(作否定回答)________,it________3.ThisisaringinEnglish.(对划线部分提问)________this________English?4.Mycomputerisblack.(对划线部分提问)________________isyourcomputer?5.That'smydictionary.(改为一般疑问句)________that_______yourdictionary?6.Mytelephonenumberis8.(对划线部分提问)________________telephonenumber?7.Myname'sLinHai.(改为同义句)________LinHai.四.首字母填空1.P______spellyourname.2.Thisismys______IDcard3.L______!ThatisanEnglishbook.4.Thisisnotane______.It'saruler.5.Pleasec______Billat.景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一.单项选择1.-IsNancyyoursister?-__________.A.Yes,heisB.Yes,sheisC.No,heisD.No,sheis2.-Whatisthat?-Itis_______case.A.hisaB.ahisC.hisanD.a3.._____acat.Wedonotknow_____name.A.Itis,itsB.Its,itisC.Itis,ItisD.Itis,is4.Arethoseyourcounsins?Yes,________.A.thosearen'tB.thoseareC.theyareD.they're5.Thisis_____familyohotoA.KateB.Kate'sofKateofKate's6..IsTomyourbrother?Yes,________A.HeisB.itisC.theyareD.hedoes7.This____mysisterandthose____mybrothers.A.Are,isis,isis,areare,are8.--________,areyouDavid?--Yes,Iam.A.ExcusemeB.SorryC.ThankyouI'msorry二.写出下列单词的单复数形式。1.cousin______2.son______3.photo______4.she______5.kite______6.dictionaries_______7.tomatoes______8.families______9.daughters_________10.parents_________三.用括号里单词的适当形式填空。1.&Thatis___bike.(she)2.&-What'sthisinEnglish?-________isawatch.(its)3.Theyaremy______.(grandparent)4.______amGine.(my)5.______isapicture.(these)6.______ismyaunt.(her)7.Thatis________book.(Mike)8._______arehisphotos.(it)9._______aresons.(he)10.Arethose______brothers?(you)四..阅读理解AThisisapictureofMrGreen'sfamily.Therearefourpopleinthefamily.TheyareMrGreen,MrsGreen,JimandKate.Lookatthepicture.WecanseeJimisbehindMrGreen.KateisbehindMrsGreenJimandKatearestudents.Theygotothesameschool.MrGreenandMrsGreenareteachers.Theyaregoodteachers.Theygotowoekbycar.根据短文判断正(T)误(F)()1.JimisMrsGreen'sson.()2.TherearefourpeopleinMrGreen'sfamily.()3.JimandKatearenotstudent.()4.JimandKateareinthesameschool.()5.MrandMrsGreengotoworkbybus.BA:Look,itisapictureofmyfamily.B:Oh,itisanicepicture,Tom.Whoisthisman?A:It'smyfather.B:Isthegirlyoursister?A:Yes,sheis.B:Howoldisshe?A:She'sten.B:Areyouinthesameschool?A:No,wearenot.B:Isthewomanyourmother?A:Yes,she'sateacher.B:Shelooksyoung(年轻的).A:Ilooklikeher.B:Who'sthat?A:Who?Thebaby(婴儿)?B:Yes.A:Guss(猜).B:Isityourbrother?A:No.B:Iknow(知道)it'syou.A:That'sright.Ilooklovely(可爱的).根据对话选出正确的答案()1.Whatphotoisit?A.Aphotoofaboy.B.Aphotoofafamily.C.Aphotoofaroom..D.Aphotoofpeople.()2.Howoldisthesister?A.7B.6C.9D.10()3.Whatishermother?A.Sheisadoctor.B.Sheisateacher.C.Sheisanurse.D.Sheisaworker.()4.AreTomandhissisterinthesameschool?A.Yes,heis.B.No,heisnot.C.Yes,theyare.D.No,theyarenot.()5.Howmanypeoplearethereinthefamily?A.FourB.FiveC.ThreeD.Two五.补全对话.A.Whatisthis?B.MayIhavealook?C.No,heisateacher.D.Iamhere.E.Heismyuncle.A:1?B:Itisaphotoofmyfamily.A:2?B:Sure,hereyouare.A:Whoisthisman?Isheyourfather?B:No,heisnot.3.新课标第一网A:Isheaworker?B:4.A:Whereareyou?B:5.1.______2._______3._______4._______5._________景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一.单项选择1.Arethebaseballsunderthetable?______.They'reunderthebed.A.Yes,theyare.B.No,theyareC.No,theyaren'tD.Idon'tknow2..Thereisabird.Itis____thetree.A.InB.onC.atD.with3.Look!Who's_____girl____red?A.a,inB.the,inC.the,withD./with4.Mun,_____ismywatch?Look,it'sonyourbed.AWhatB.whereC.howD.whose5.Please______thesethingstoyoursister.A.BringB.takeC.haveD.do6.Here_____yourpencils.A.IsB.areC.anD.be7.______youbringthesethingstome?A.AreB.CanC.DoD.Is8.______abirdandsomeflowersinthepicture.A.IhaveB.HehasC.ThereisD.Thereare9.Hangzhouis_____Zhejiang.A.AtB.toC.inD.on10.AretheCDsinthedrawer?________.A.Yes,theyaren'tB.Yes,theyareC.No,itisn'tD.Yes,itis二.翻译下列词组。1.我的书包___________2.你的父母___________3.在桌下____________4.在沙发上___________5.在抽屉里___________6.在床下_____________7.在椅子后___________8.在书橱旁___________9.数学书____________10.闹钟_____________三..问答配对。()1.What'sintheroom?A.Yourbaseball?Idon'tknow.()2.IsthatJeff?B.Yes,theyare.()3.Aretheseyourgrandparents?C.No,theyareinthebackpack.()4.Ismypencilcaseinthebookcase?D.It'sonthedesk.()5.Arethebooksonthesofa?E.No,it'sJack.()6.Isthecomputeronthedesk?F.Yes,itis.()7.Whoisyourfriend?G.No,it'smycousin.()8.What'sthisinEnlgish?H.Therearesomethingsinit.()9.Isthatboyyourbrother?I.GuoPeng.()10.Where'smybaseball?J.It'saclock.四.完型填空Thisismybedroom.Youcansee______picturesonthewall.Anicelightis______thedesk.Afootballis______chair.______isthebed?It'snearthewindow.Myfatherand______bedroomisnearmybedroom.______flowersandanicebigbed______intheirroom.Somewindowsare______thewall.Ayellowdoorisinthewall,______.Doyoulikemybedroomand______?1.A.aB.anC.oneD.some2.A.inB.onC.underD.behind3.A.toB.inC.forD.under4.A.WhoB.HowC.WhatD.Where5.A.brotherB.motherC.brothersD.monther's6.A.AB.AnC.TheD.Some7.A.amB.isC.areD.isn't8.A.behindB.underC.inD.on9.A.ofB.tooC.hereD.there10.A.themB.theirC.their'sD.theirroom五.阅读短文,判断正误(正确写T,错误写F)。新课标第一网Thisismyroom.Thebooksareinthebookcase.Thepictureofmyfamilyisonthewall.Mybackpackisonthechair.AndIhaveabaseball.It'sonthefloor,betweenthebookcaseandthedesk.Acomputerisonmydesk,andavideocassetteisbehindthecomputer.AndIhaveahat.It'sonmybed.()1.Ihavesomebooks.Theyareinthebookcase.()2.Thepictureofmyfamilyisonthedesk.()3.Ihaveabasketballonthefloor.()4.Asofaisinmyroom.()5.Thecomputerisonmydesk.&景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一.单项选择1.TomandJack_____asoccerball.A.Doesn'thaveB.don'thaveC.don'thasD.doesn'thas2.Iliketowatchbasketballgame_____TV.A.OnB.inC.atD.of3.______thatsoundgreat?A.DoesB.DoC.IsD.Are4.Doyouhavetwo______?A.Ping-pongsbatsB.ping-pongbatC.ping-pongracketsD.ping-pongbats5.Let'swatchTV.No,itsounds_____.Let'splaybasketball.A.InterestingB.funC.difficultD.relaxing6.Doesyourmotherhaveabaseball?______.A.Yes,sheisB.No,shedoesn'tC.Yesshedoesn'tD.No,sheisn't7.Let's______atthepicture.A.LooksB.lookC.lookingD.tolook8.Wedomorningexercise_______.A.EverydayB.everydaysC.everydayD.every9.Ican_____manythingsonthetable.A.LookatB.seeC.watchD.look10.Mybrotherhasasmall______collection.A.SportB.sport'sC.sports'D.sports11.Doyourbrothershaveping-pongbats?Let_____playwithus.A.TheyB.heC.themD.him二.完型填空MynameisWilliamSmith.Ilikesportsverymuch.Ihaveagrestsports______.Ihave10tennisrackets.Theyare______thewall.Ihave27basketballsand9baseballsonthe______.Ihave25volleyballs.Thayare______thebed.ButI______sports.Ionlywatchthem______TV.Ihaveagoodfriend.______nameisPeter.He______agreatsportscollection.Buthe______everyday.Heplaysbasketball,volleyball,tennisandbaseball.Heisintheschoolsportsclub.Heis______.1.A.collectionB.booksC.ballsD.room2.A.inB.underC.onD.behind3.A.floorB.roomC.bedDdresser4.A.inB.underC.onD.behind5.Adon'tplayB.playC.onlyplayD.have6.A.inB.underC.atD.on7.A.HeB.SheC.HisD.Her8.A.haveB.hasC.doesn'thaveD.don'thas9.A.PlayB.haveC.playsD.like10.A.difficultB.boringC.relaxingD.great三.模仿例句根据要求给句子变形。例子:Ihavesixballs.Mr.Edisonhassixballs.She1.Ihaveagreatsportscollection.-----He2.Theyhavesomecomputergames.-----I3.Shehasafriend.-----Jim4.Ihaveasister.-----They5.Wehavesomebooks.-----Kate6.Youhaveabigfamily.-----四.Tony采访了Mr.King,请你帮他写一篇采访纪录。TONY;Goodmorning,Mr.King!KING;Goodmorning,Tony!TONY;MayIasksomequestionsaboutyoursportscollection?KING:Sure!TONY;Doyouhaveanytennisrackets?KING;Yes,Ido.Ihave80tennisrackets.TONY;Doyouhaveanybaseballs?&KING;Yes,Ido.Ihave40.TONY;Doyouhaveanysoccerballs?KING;Yes,Ido.Ihave20soccerballs,andIhave20volleyballs,too.ButIdon'thaveanybasketballs..TONY;Well,doyoulikesports?KING;Ofcourse,Ido.ButIdon'tplaysports.IonlywatchthemonTV.Mr.King①agreatsportscollection.Hehas②tennisrackets,③baseballs.Healsohas20④ballsand20⑤.Buthe⑥⑦anybasketballs.Helikes⑧.Buthe⑨playsports.Heon⑩themonTV.①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩IV.情景七选五。(5分)Tony:Hi!Myname'sTony.①?JOHN:Myname'sJohn.TONY:②_________!JOHN:Nicetomeetyou,too!TONY:③__________.JOHN:Yes,Ido.TONY:Doyouhaveabasketball?JOHN:④Ihaveasoccerball.TONY:Let'splaysoccertogether!JOHN:⑤____________Let'sgo!景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一.单项选择1.There'sa_____shophere.Itsellsbasketballs,volleyballsandtennisrackets.A.SportB.VegetableC.fruitD.sports2.Thoseare______rooms.A.LilyandLucy'sB.LilyandLusyC.Lily'sandLucyD.Lily'sandLucy's3.There_____somemonyinthebag.A.AreB.isC.hasD.have4.Whatdoyoulike_____lunch?A.ForB.atC.onD.with5.Weneed______everyday.A.VegetableB.meatsC.milksD.healthy6.Bill_____orangesorapples.A.Don'tlikeB.doesn'tlikeC.likesD.doesn'tlikes7.Ilike______and______.A.Tomatoa,broccoliB.tomatoes,broccolisC.tomatoes,broccoliD.tomato,broccolis8.Thereis_____foodintheshop.A.LotofB.manyC.alotD.alotof9.Heeats______everyday.A.GoodB.wellC.niceD.great二.英汉互译1.吃晚饭__________________2.每天__________________3alistoffood__________________4.arunningstar__________________5.healthyfood__________________三.根据句意和首字母完成单词1.Ihavehamburgersforb_______.2.Herearesometomatoes.Doyouliket_______?3.IlikeFrenchf_______.4.Ihaveanicec_______.5.Childrenshould(应当)eatlotsofv_______6.Whatdoyouhaveford_______?7.ZhouJielunisasingings________.8.Sheeatsh_______foodeveryday.9.Howm_______applesdoyouhave?10.I'mgoingonapicnicwithagroupoff_______.四.用所给词的正确形式填空1.-Doyoulikebananas?---No,Idon'tlike_______(it)atall.2.Peterlikes_______(play)basketball.3.Hismother_______(not)likeFrenchfries.4.Ilikestrawberryicecream,butIdon'tlike_______(strawberry)5.Theylike_______(eat)hamburgersandcarrotsforlunch.五.按要求改写句子1.LindaandTomlikeFrenchfries.(改成否定句)They______________Frenchfries.2.DoesTomlikeeggsforbreakfast?(否定回答)_______,______________.3.Shedoesn'thavelunch.(变肯定句)She_______lunch.4.Myteacherplaysbasketball.(改一般疑问句)_______yourteacher_______basketball?5.Weplayvolleyball.(变成由Let开头的祈使句)______________volleyball.六.完形填空MrsJones:Whichmealdoweneedmost,breakfast,lunchor____1____?Tony:Dinner.MrsJones:Dinneristhebigmealoftheday.ButIdon't_____2_____weneeditmost.Tony:Islunchthemealwewantmost?MrsJones:No,___3____isthemealweneedmost.Butwhy?Kate:Itisalongtimeformnighttomorning.Wehaveno___4____MrsJones:Right!Ifwedon'thavebreakfast,wedon'tfeel___5____.Butwhatmakesagoodbreakfast?James:Ithinkwecan___6____milk,bread,noodlesorporridge.____7___aregoodforbreakfast.MrsJones:That'sright.Wecaneatsomevegetablesandfruits___8____themorning,too.Theymakeushealth.David:I___9____cocacolaalot.CanIhavethatinthemorning?MrsJones:You'dbetternot.Waterisgoodforyou.Danny:Mumsayswecannoteattoomuchthingsafter___10____.MrsJones:Great,Danny.Itmaymakeyousick.Aftersportyouneedwaterandarestfirst,notlotsoffood.()1.A.fruitsB.foodC.dinner()2.A.likeB.knowC.think()3.A.breakfastB.lunchC.dinner()4.A.waterB.foodC.vegetables()5.A.goodB.greatC.well()6.A.takeB.makeC.have()7.A.YouB.TheyC.We()8.A.forB.inC.on()9.A.eatB.bringC.like()10.A.schoolB.lunchC.sports七.阅读理解ATom:Goodevening,Mum.Mum:Goodevening,Tom.Tom:Doweeatchickenfordinner,Mum?Mum:No,weeatfishandcarrots,dear.Tom:Mum,Idon'tlikecarrots.Ilikechicken.Mum:Butweneedmorevegetables,notonlymeat.It'snothealthtoeatchickeneveryday.Tom:OK.Butdadlikeschicken,too.Mum:Well,let'seatchickenandbroccolitomorrow.(明天)Tom:Thatsoundsgreat!()1.Whatdotheyeatfordinner?A.ChickenB.CarrotsC.Carrotsandfish()2.WhatdoesTomwanttoeatfordinner?A.fishB.chickenC.broccoli()3.Whatdotheyneedtoeatmore?A.chickenB.meatC.vegetables()4.DoesTom'sfatherlikechicken?A.No,hedoesn'tB.Yes,hedoesC.Wedon'tknow()5.Whatwilltheyeattomorrow?A.fishandcarrotsB.chickenandfishC.broccoliandchicken八.任务型阅读根据材料,请找出JimGreen为家人准备的晚餐,并填写表格Todayismybirthday.Iwanttothankmyfamilyfortheirlove.SoIcookthedinnerforthem.Iknowmymotherlikeshamburgersandbroccoli.Butmyfatherlikeschickenandtomatosoup.Ihaveabrother.Helikeshamburgers,too.Buthedoesn'tlikebroccoli.Helikescarrots.Ihaveasister,too.ShelikesfishandFrenchfries.Ilikechickenandstrawberries.Iwillbuythesethingsforthebirthdayparty.MrsGreen&Mrgreen&brother&sister&JimHamburgerand_______&_______________&______________&______________&______________景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一.将下列短语译成英语1.各种颜色的___________&&&&6.运动包___________2.亲自___________&&&&&7.看一看___________3.出售___________&&&&&8.价格合理___________4.服装店___________&&&&&9.到达___________5.愿意……便宜___________&&&10.不只这些________二、单项选择,发挥你的聪明。试试选出你最满意的(共15分,每小题1分)1.-________ittheTV?-It's2000yuan.A.Howmany&B.Howmuch&C.Howabout&D.Howbig2.Iwanttobuyashirt_______myfather.A.to&B.on&C.for&D.in3.-CanIhelpyou?-_________.A.Thankyou&B.Yes,please,Iwantapen.C.You'rewelcome.&D.I'msorry.4.Let'sgoandhave_______hisnewCD.A.lookat&B.alookat&C.alook&D.thelookat5.Jim's_______isred.A.shoes&B.bag&C.socks&D.pants.6.-Howmucharethepants?-________twentydollars.A.Ithas&B.Itis&C.Theyhave&D.Theyare7.-Aretheseyourshoes?-Yes,___________.A.they're&B.theyare&C.theseare&D.there're8.-TheT-shirtisonlytendollars.-I'll________it.A.buy&B.take&C.sale&D.sell9.Ilikeredbutmybrother____________.A.likesred,too&B.doesn't&C.does&D.doesn'tlike10.Ilikesports.MyfriendAllan______likessports.A.too&B.but&C.and&D.also11.-Whatcolorisit?-____________A.It'sagreencar&B.It'sagreen&C.It'sgreen&D.It'sgreencar12.Wehave________students.A.fourty-four&B.four-fourty&C.forty-four&D.four-forty13.Howmuch_________doyouwant?A.tomatoes&B.bananas&C.hamburgers&D.chicken14.Thecaristoo____,Ican'tbuyit.A.cheap&B.dear&C.nice&D.good15.TheyhaveT-shirts_________greenandblackforonly$13_______theshop.A.at&B.in&C.with&D.in三.连词成句(1)blousethismyis_________________________________.(2)aresockstheseher__________________________________.(3)isnecklacehowmuchthis__________________________________?(4)shortsarehowmuchthese__________________________________?(5)tentheydollarsare__________________________.四、完形填空,用你的智慧将下面的文章补充完整,千万要细心哦。(共10分,每小题1分)Iworkinasmallshop.It'snearanEnglish48.Everydaystudentscometo49things.Inthe50.Igetup(起床)atsix.AndthenIhavebreakfast.Igetgo(到达)the51ataboutsixfifty.Theshopopensatseven.Wesellthings52foodanddrink.Wehaveschoolthings.53,sothere54oftenmanypeopleinourshop55morningtoevening.Ihave56intheshop.Atsevenintheeveningtheshopisclosed.Wegohome57supper.()1.A.farm&&B.factory&&&C.school&&D.river()2.A.buy&&&B.sell&&&C.take&&&D.want()3.A.evening&&B.afternoon&&C.noon&&D.morning()4.A.classroom.&B.school&&&C.shop&&&D.club()5.A.with&&B.like&&&C.for&&&D.about()6.A.too&&&B.also&&&C.and&&&D.but()7.A.are&&&B.have&&&C.see&&&e()8A.in&&&B.on&&&C.at&&&D.from()9A.supper&&B.breakfast&&C.tea&&&D.lunch()10.A.to&&B.at&&&&C.with&&&D.for五.阅读理解(一)OneSundayafternoonMrGreenandhischild,Mary,areinabigshop.MrGreenlikesMaryandwantstobuyanewdressforher.Marydoesn'tlikethenewdress.Shelikessomethingtoeat.Soherfatherbuystwokilosofapplesforher,too.Maryalsowantstobuysomepicture-booksandcoloredpencils.Therearemanythingsandmanypeopleintheshop.Theyaremenandwomen,oldandyoung.Theyallwanttobuysomethingthere.Thepeopleintheshopareveryfriendly.()1.Itis________.A.SaturdayB.MondayC.FridayD.Sunday()2.Maryand________areintheshop.A.MrsGreenB.hisfatherC.herfatherD.hermother()3.Marylikestobuy________.A.anewdressB.coloredbooksC.apples,picture-booksandcoloredpencilsD.somethingtodrink景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日Ⅰ.词汇A、根据所给汉语或首字母,完成单词。1.J____________isthefirstmonthoftheyear.2.Whenistheschool___________?(郊游)3.We'llhaveanEnglishp______________.4.Ilike_________(音乐)verymuch.5.HisbirthdayisonJune___________.(23)B、词类转换根据所给单词在空格填入正确的单词形式。6.MybirthdayisOctober________.(two)7._______(Jack)birthdayisinNovember.8.Thisisthe_________(twelve)apple.9.Mynumberis________(nine).10.---Howmuch_________(be)theshoes?---25dollars.Ⅱ.句型PartOne节日与日期配伍。AB()11.Children'sDay(儿童节)A.March12()12.ChristmasDay(圣诞节)B.January1()13.Women'sDay(妇女节)C.June1()14.NewYear'sDay(元旦)D.December25()15.NationalDay(国庆节)E.July1()16.Teachers'Day(教师节)F.March8()17.LaborDay(劳动节)G.April7()18.PlantingTreeDay(植树节)H.October1()19.WorldHealthDay(世界卫生节)I.September10()20.Party's(党的)birthdayJ.May1PartTwo句式转换21.MybirthdayisOctober11th.(提问)______________yourbirthday?22.Peteris18thisyear.(提问)____________isPeterthisyear?23.Tomlikesbaseball.(否定句)Tom______________baseball?24.Jack'sbirthdayisApril6th.(一般疑问句)_______Jack'sbirthdayApril6th?25.Thestoresellsmanyniceclothes.(提问)_______________thestore________?Ⅲ.单项选择()26.Whenisyourbirthday?It's________.A.FebruaryB.secondC.FebruarysecondD.1990()27.________shirtiswhite.A.MybrotherB.MybrothersC.Mybrother'sD.Mybrothers'()28.Doyouhaveapopconcert?Yes,________.A.wehaveB.wedoC.weareD.Iam()29.Where's________?A.Tom'spantsB.Tom'spen'sC.Tom'spenD.penofTom()30.________isyourmother?She'sforty.A.HowoldB.HowC.HowageD.Whatage()31.What'sthemonthbetweenJulyandSeptember?________.A.JuneB.AugustC.OctoberD.November()32.________isverydifficult.A.LessonfifthB.ThelessonfifthC.FirelessonD.Thefifthlesson()33.Ourschoolhasasportsmeeting________October15th.X|k|B|1.c|O|mA.atB.onC.inD.for()34.Thereare________monthsinayear.The________monthisDecember.A.twelve,twelveB.twelfth,twelfthC.twelve,twelfthD.twelfth,twelve()35.What'sthe________today?It'sOctobertwelfth.What________isittoday?It'sSunday.A.date,dayB.day,dateC.date,dateD.day,day()36.________DayisonJunefirstand________DayisonSeptembertenth.A.Children's,Teacher'sB.Children's,Teachers'C.Childrens',Teacher'D.Children',Teachers'()37.MrsGreenis________mother.A.JimandKateB.Jim'sandKate'sC.JimandKate'sD.Jim'sandKate()38.Thebabyisonly________.A.tenmonthsoldB.tenmonthesoldC.tenmontholdD.tenoldmonths()39.Where________youborn?I________borninWuhan.A.was,wereB.were,wasC.were,wereD.was,was()40.When________youhaveaschooltrip?Sorry,I________know.A.are,don'tB.do,aren'tC.are,aren'tD.do,don'tⅣ.根据答语写出问句。41.________________________________________?She'sthirteenyearsold.42.________________________________________?HisbirthdayisNovembereleventh.43.________________________________________?Sheisfine.44.________________________________________?Yourfootballisunderthebed.45.________________________________________?It's$20.Ⅴ.连词成句46.party,birthday,a,for,we,him,have,(.)__________________________________47.do,have,when,contest,English,you,an,(?)__________________________________48.month,year,the,the,of,third,March,is,(.)__________________________________49.has,he,a,bag,white,(.)__________________________________50.is,day,women's,eighth,March.(.)__________________________________Ⅵ.根据对话内容选项恰当的句子,有两项为多余的。A:Excuseme.51?B:Sorry,Idon'thaveone.A:SoImustgototheshopnearourschool.B:Ithinktheshopisclosedatthistimeofday.A:52.B:It'sFriday.OnFridaytheshopclosesearly.A:53?B:Look,itsays"closed".A:Oh,dear!you'reright.Itisclosed.54?B:55.It'sopen24hours.A:OK,Let'sgo.51.________52.________53.________54.________55.________Ⅶ.完形填空AItis56dayofschool.LiPingwantsto57.Hewantstoseehisfriends.Hewantstomeethisnewteachers.He58earlyinthemorning.Hewashesandeatshisbreakfast.Thenhe59hisbiketoschool.Heseeshisfriendsinschool.He60themhappily.Thenthebellrings(铃声响了).Everyone61theclassroom.LiPingmeetshisnewteacher.62isZhaoLing.Sheteaches63thisterm.LiPinglikesMissZhao.Hethinkssheisaniceteacher.()56.A.one&B.first&C.thefirstD.theone()57.A.gototheschool&B.gobacktotheschoolC.gobackschool&D.gobacktoschool()58.A.getsup&B.getup&C.goesup&D.goup()59.A.has&B.rides&C.sits&D.ride()60.A.playswith&B.plays&C.sayswith&D.talks()61.A.goes&B.goto&C.run&D.runsto()62.A.Hisname&B.Hername&C.He&D.Her()63.A.theirChinese&B.theirChinaC.themChinese&D.themChinaBTheSpringFestivalistheChineseNewYear'sD64.ItusuallycomesinF65.EveryoneinChinal66theSpringFestival.WhentheSpringFestivalcomes,LiLeiusuallyh67hisparentscleantheirh68anddosomeshoppingandotherhousework.OnthatdayeveryoneinChinae69jiaozi,NewYear'scakesandsomeotherdeliciousfood.LiLeilikesNewYear'scakes,butLanlansaysjiaoziisnicerthanNewYear'scakes.TheC70peopleeattheNewYear'scakesandjiaoziintheirhouses.Howh71theyare!64.________65.________66.________67.________68.________69.________70.________71.________A阅读下列邀请函回答问题It'smybirthdayAnnWhitewantyoucancometoherparty.Time:4:30Date:Sunday,February16thPlace(地方):Flat13A,DongDanBuildingTelephone:.WhenisAnn'sbirthday?_________________________________73.What'shertelephonenumber?__________________________________74.WhendoesAnnstart(开始)herparty?_________________________________75.WheredoesAnnhaveherparty?__________________________________76.What'sherfamilyname?__________________________________景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日一翻译下列词组1去看电影-2京剧-3动作片-4去看一部喜剧-5.allkindsofmovies6whatkindsofmovies7wanttoseeathriller8我最喜欢的男演员9一项令人兴奋的运动10呆在家里11了解关于中国的历史12在周末二根据句以及首字母补全单词Ilikec______.TheyarefunnyBeijingOperaisveryi_____---Doyouliket_____?---No,Idon't.likethem.Theyarescary.Speedismyf____movie.Peopleu_____gotomoviesonSaturday.Thematchissoe____,somepeoplecryout.Documentariesalwaysmakemes______.Jimistooy______toread.ChenLongisaf____actor.Thestoryisveryi____.Thechildrenlikereadingit.三单项选择1.Thewomanisseventy-fiveyearsold,____shelooksyoung.AbutBorCsoDtoo2.Iwantto_____themoviesofShaolinTemple.AlookBwatchClookatDsee3.Alotofpeoplelikethegame,becauseit's_____.AbadBpoorCsadDexciting4Ithink____isafamousactor.AsheBheCAnnDGina5Someoneinourclass_____.CliketowatchTVDlikesplaycomputergames6.Ioftengotomovies___myfriend.AandBtoCwithDfor7I-___thisbookis____interesting.Athink,notBthinks,notCdon'tthink,/Damnotthink,/8___kindofmovies___Lucylike?AWhat,doesBWhat,doCWhat'sdoesDWhich,do9---Let'sgotoamovie.----________.ANo,Idon't.BThatsoundsgreat.CThat'sright.DComediesarefunny.10---____doyouwanttosing?----Onweekend.AWhatBHowCWhenDWhere四句型转换1.Billlikestogotoamovieonweekends.(变为否定句)2.Loralikescomedies.(变成一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)3Tom'ssisterlikesBeijingOpera.(就划线部分提问)4IthinkLilyisagreatsinger.(变成否定句)5.MyfavoriteactorisJetLi.(对划线部分提问)五补全对话A:Hi,Betty.Doyoulovetoplaysports?B:No,Idon't.__1__A:Whatkindofmoviesdoyoulike?Doyoulikeactionmovies?B:No.Ilikecomedies.___2__A:Funny?__3___.Ithinktheyareboring.B:No,Ithinkdocumentariesareboring.A:_4____.B:JackieChan.A:Ah,,IalsoloveJackieChanverymuch.B:Doyouwanttogotoamoviewithme?A:Yes.__5__.ALet'sgo.BIdon'tlikecomedies.CIlovetoseemoviesDWhoisyourfavoritemoviestar?EIthinktheyarefunny.六用所给词的适当形式填空Wealllikeactionmoviesand____(documentaries)Many____(people)likeBeijingOperainChina.Doyouoftenlistento____(music)?Let'sgoto____(Sally)birthdaypartythisevening.Howmucharethe___(T-shirt)?Thissweaterisnice.I____(take)it?Alice____(have)anicegreenhat.___Lucy___often(go)toamovieonweekend?Thestudentswant____(climb)thehill.Michael____(like)thrillersverymuch..七写出下列名词的复数形式1movie2family3boy4key5watch6photo7tomato8Chinese9child10documentary八阅读理解Therearemanyfamousactorsandactressesintheworld.JackieChanisoneofthefamousactors.Heoftenactsintheactionmovies.Manypeople,oldandyounglikehimverymuch.Heisverybravewhenheacts.SohesooncomestoHollywoodandbecomesmorepopularthere.YangZiqiongisalsoaveryfamousactress.HerEnglishnameisMichelle,abigstarinHollywood.OneofherfilmsisGrouchingTiger,HiddenDragon(《卧虎藏龙》).Itwon4Oscarsin2001.GeYouisagreatactorinChina.Heismyfavoritemoviestar.Hehasmanymovies.HisnewmovieisMobileTelephone.It'sagoodmovie.Manyofuslikethismovie.Inthismovie,therearemanyfamousactorsandactress.Allifthencanmakeuslaugh.Atthesametime,itcanmakeusthinkalot.Thismovieisoninmanycinemas.根据短文内容判断下列说法的正(T)误(F)JackieChanisoneofmainactorsinthefilmMobileTelephone.Michelleisaveryfamousactressintheworld.GrouchingTiger,HiddenDragonwon5Oscarsin2001.GeYou'snewmovieisMobileTelephone.TherearemanyfamousactorsandactressesinMobileTelephone.景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日Ⅰ.单项选择(10分)()1.Mysisterlikesplayingtheguitar,butshecan'tplay______.新课标第一网A.nice&B.good&C.well&()2.-Areyougood______swimming?-Yes,andIthinkIcanhelpkids______it.A.inB.withC.with()3.Hewants______theEnglishclub.A.tojoin&B.tobe&C.bein()4.Myfathercan'tplay______basketball.Hecanplay______piano.A.the&B./;the&C./()5.-Whydoyouwantto______theEnglishclub?-BecauseMrLiintheclubisgood______us.A.with&&B.withC.at&()6.Mybrotherdoesn'tlikeplayingbasketball_______watchingTV.A.andB.butC.or()7.-CanyouspeakChinese,Tom?-Yes,butonly______.A.lotsofB.manyC.alittle()8.-_______doyouwanttojoin?-Themusicclub.A.WhatclubB.WhenC.What()9.-Hi!CanIhelpyou?-______.Iwanttojointheclub.A.No,thanksalot&B.Great&C.Yes,please&()10.-_________?-HecandoChinesekungfuwell.A.CanhedoChinesekungfuB.WhatcanhedoC.DoeshewanttojointheChinesekungfuclubⅡ.完形填空(10分)Annisamiddleschoolstudent.Shehasasister11abrother.TheyareHelenandPaul.AnnandHelencan12.Anncansingandplay13well,butHelen14.Helendoesn'tlikeplayingtheinstruments(乐器).She15chess,butshedoesn'tplaychess16Ann.Anncan'tplaychess.HelenoftenplayswithPaul,becausePaulplays17verywell.Paulcan18playbasketballwell.Andheis19theschoolbasketballclub.Heoften20otherstudentswithbasketball.()11.A.or&&B.but&&C.and()12.A.speakB.show&C.dance()13.A.theguitarB.guitarsC.guitar()14.A.can&&B.can'tC.don't()15.A.has&B.does&C.likes()16.A.with&B.for&C.on()17.A.basketballB.chessC.games()18.A.also&B.too&C.only()19.A.of&B.to&C.in()20.A.plays&B.joins&C.helpsIII.根据句意及首字母提示填入恰当的单词。(5分)21.Myunclelives(居住)inEngland.Hecans_______Englishverywell.22.-What'syoure-maila_______?-It'.23.Weoftens_______intheriver(河).24.IlikesingingandIwanttoj________themusicclub.25.S_________isthefirstdayofaweek(星期).按要求完成句型转换,每空一词。(10分)26.Hecanplaythepiano.(对画线部分提问)________________hedo?27.Theycanplaythepiano,theviolinandtheguitar.(改为一般疑问句)________theyplaythepiano,theviolin________theguitar?28.Iwanttojointhemusicclub.(对画线部分提问)________________doyouwanttojoin?29.Billcanplaythedrums.(改为否定句)Bill________________thedrums.30.What'syourname?(改为同义句)________I________yourname?附加题:根据语境填入恰当的单词补全下面的对话。(10分)(T=Teacher,M=Mary,J=Jim,B=Bruce)T:Hi,boysandgirls!1_______canyoudo?Mary,canyousing?M:No,I2_______.ButIcan3_______theviolin.T:Oh,4________canplaytheviolin!5________!Whatcanyoudo,Jim?J:Icansingandplay6_______guitar.T:OK!YouandMarycan7_______toourmusicclub.Whocanplaythe8______?J:I9_______Brucecanplaythepiano.B:No,Ican't.10_______Icansinganddance.景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日Ⅰ.单项选择.()1.-What'sthetime?-It's_______three-thirty.A.ofB.aroundC.at()2.Iusuallygotobed_______teno'clock.A.inB.afterC.on()3.Pleasewriteandtellme_______yourschoollday.A.aboutB.forC.with()4.Weoftendo_______homeworkathome.A.weB.usC.our()5._______interestingmovieitis!A.WhatB.HowC.Whatan()6.Pleasecome_______here.Don'tgo_______now.A.homeB./;tohomeC./;home()7.IusuallywatchTV_______Saturdayevenings.A.on&&B.in&&C.at()8.Sorry,Ican'tgowithyou.Ihave_______homeworktodo.A.little&&B.many&C.lotsof()9.-_______doyoueatbreakfast?-Atseven-thirty.A.What&B.WhattimeC.Where()10.-Doyouknow________?-Sorry,Idon'tknow.A.whatishisnameB.whathisnameisC.whatnameishisⅡ.完形填空.Mybrotherworksinastore.It'snear(在……附近)a11.Thestudentscometo12pensorfoodeveryday.Mybrother13at6:00inthemorning.He14abustothestore.Hegets15thestoreat6:50.Hiswork16at7:00.17thingsareonsale,18lotsofstudentscometothestore.Mybrotherisveryhappytomeet19andthestudents20toseemybrotherverymuch..()11.A.hotel&B.park&&C.school()12.A.sell&B.see&C.buy()13.A.eatslunchB.getsupC.goestobed()14.A.takes&B.brings&C.has()15.A.in&B.to&C.at()16.A.starts&B.goes&es()17.A.Alot&B.Alittle&C.Many()18.A.alsoB.but&C.and()19.A.itB.them&C.him()20.A.listenB.love&C.writeIII.单词拼写.21.Arethere_________(旅馆)inthatlittletown(镇)?22.She________(刷)herteetheverymorningandevening.23.Hisfatheroftenworksall_______(夜).24.Theboydoeshis_________(家庭作业)afterdinner.新|课|标|第|一|网25.I_________(通常)gototheguitarclubwithJimandTom.26.Maryisaclerk.Herworks_________at8:00everymorning.27.I'mthelastonetot________ashower.28.Canyout_______meaboutyourfamily?29.Ata_________eighto'clock,Igotowork.30.-What'sheruncle'sj________?-Heisanactor.IV.根据要求改写句子,每空一词。31.Katetakesashowerat5:00.(对画线部分提问)________________doesKatetakeashower?32.Ioftenplaytheguitar.(改为否定句)I_______often_______theguitar.33.It'sseven-fifty.(对画线部分提问)_______the_______now?34.Hedoeshomeworkat7:00everyevening.(对画线部分提问)______doeshe______at7:00everyevening?35.Abustakesthemthere.(改为同义句)They______abus______getthere.附加题:根据汉语将句子翻译完整,每空一词。(5分)1.请写信告诉我你的学习情况。Please______________tellmeaboutyourstudy.2.通常他大约十点半睡觉。Heusuallygoestobed______________ten-thirty.3.你想知道他的学习与工作吗?Doyouwantto______________hisstudyandwork?4.我总是早上最后一个到达学校的人。I'malwaysthelastone______________toschoolinthemorning.5.汤姆家有两个淋浴器。Tom's______________twoshowers.景华中学七年级英语寒假作业______月_______日Ⅰ.单项选择()1.Pleasetellmewhattodo_______.A.andB.andthenC.next()2.What'syourfriend'sfavoritesubject?A.History.B.Blue.C.Salad.()3.P.E.ismyfavoritesubject______it'sinteresting.A.becauseB.orC.but()4.Theboylikestoplay______hisdog.A.for&B.with&C.to()5.Therearen't______cats(猫)there,butthereare______dogs.A.anyB.someC.some()6.Scienceisdifficult_______interesting.A.butB.andC.or()7.-________isyourfavoriteteacher?-MissYang,ofcourse.A.WhatB.WhenC.Who()8.Weallgotoschool_______.Whataboutyou?A.fromMondaytoFridayB.fromaMondaytoFridayC.fromtheMondaytotheFriday()9.-______doyoumove(搬家)toBeijing?-Becausemyfatherworksthere.A.HowB.WhyC.Where()10.-Whendoyou_______?-_______Monday,WednesdayandFriday.A.OnB.AtC.AtII.阅读理解BettyisanEnglishgirl.Shestudiesinamiddleschool.Onweekdays(非休息日)shegetsupat6:30.Shehasbreakfastatseven.Thenshegoestoschoolonherbike(自行车).Theschoolisnearherhome.Shegetstoschoolataroundseven-thirty.Classesstartateighto'clock.Shehasfourclassesinthemorningandtwointheafternoon.Herfavoritesubjectishistory.Shehaslunchat12:00atschool.Classesend(结束)atthree-thirty.Afterschoolsheusuallygoestothehistoryclubandthengoeshome.Shegetshomeat5:00.阅读短文后,选择最佳答案。(10分)()11.HowdoesBettygotoschool?A.Shetakesabus.B.Shegoesonherbike.C.Sherunstoschool.()12.Whattimedoesshegettoschool?A.Ataroundeight.B.Ataroundseven-thirty.C.Ataroundeight-thirty.()13.Howmanyclassesdoesshehaveeveryday?A.Four.B.Two.C.Six.()14.Wheredoesshehavelunch?A.Atschool.B.Inarestaurant(饭店).C.Athome.()15.Whatdoesshedoafterschool?A.Sheplayssports.X|k|B|1.c|O|mB.Shedoeshomework.C.Shegoestothehistoryclub.
期中试卷|一年级( )二年级(
)三年级(
)四年级(
)五年级(
)六年级(
)     七年级(
)八年级(
)九年级(
)期末试卷|一年级(
)二年级(
)三年级(
)四年级(