沪江词库精选对…有利用英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: of benefit tosmile uponsteadto the advantage ofwork to the advantage of
Publicity is a two-edged weapon.
出了名有利也有弊.
Good counsel never comes amiss
忠言有利无害
Yadvantageous or lucrative.
有利可图的产生利润的;有利的或赚钱的
was merciful only when mercy was expedient.
只有仁慈对自己有利时才是仁慈的
Every stick has two ends.
凡事总有利又有弊。
However, if they receive more lucrative offers, they too will jump to the next position without hesitation.
但是,如果其他公司许诺更有利的条件的话,他们会毫不犹豫地选择跳槽。
To regain a former favorable position.
恢复重新获得原来有利的位置
Our showrooms,situated in the business center,offer admirable facilities for display and demonstration.
我们的陈列室位于商业中心,可为商品陈列与示范操作提供非常有利的条件。
Those war plans rested on a belief in the ineluctable superiority of the offense over the defense(Jack Beatty)
那些战争计划有一个信念为基础,即进攻必然比防守有利(杰克·贝蒂)
Most likely milady had hired these scoundrels to do her bidding at the first favourable opportunity
很可能是米拉蒂雇用了那几个恶棍,一遇到有利的机会就按照她的旨意干的。
英文翻译推荐
be prepare to do
have an interest in
have one's heart in
take an interest in
have convictions on
be secured of
have faith in
have trust in
put one's faith in
put trust in
have designs on
have views upon
with an eye to
make an issue of sth.
2017对…有利英文怎么写由沪江网提供。在我看来适当的压力对我们的学习和成长有利,但压力过大,则会给我们带来许多害处 的翻译是:It seems to me appropriate pressure is good for we learn and grow, but too much pressure, you will bring us many harmful effects 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在我看来适当的压力对我们的学习和成长有利,但压力过大,则会给我们带来许多害处
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In my opinion the proper pressure on our learning and growth advantage, but the pressure is too large, then give us a lot of harm
It seems to me appropriate pressure is good for we learn and grow, but too much pressure, you will bring us many harmful effects
It seems to me appropriate pressure is good for we learn and grow, but too much pressure, you will bring us many harmful effects
It seems to me appropriate pressure on our learning and growth, but excessive pressure on the benefit, it will bring us many harmful effects
In my opinion the suitable pressure is advantageous to our study and the growth, but pressure oversized, then can bring many harm to us
相关内容&afavoryt favoryt & aWhat am i to say? 什么是说的我? & aTOTAL N.W. 总N.W。 & aEnvironmental protection: 环境保护: & aSo I paid for the flowers n gave my numbers I wanted over a week ago n you just sent them out? 如此我支付了n给我的数字我要在一个星期前n您送他们的花? & a4、 熟悉了解并运用ISO9000、ISO14000、TS16949等质量管理体系,熟练运用SPC、MSA、FEMA、QFD等质量管理手法,组织与开展QCC品管圈及持续改善活动。 4th, ISO9000, ISO14000, TS16949 familiar quality control systems and so on understood and utilizes, skilled utilizes quality control techniques and so on the SPC, MSA, FEMA, QFD, organizes and develops the QCC tube ring and improves the activity continually. & a改版策划 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我爱你,是想为你穿上洁白的婚纱。 I love you, is wants to put on the pure white nuptial dress for you. & ai will try kick your big fat ass 我将尝试反撞力您的大肥胖驴子 & aUnscrew the battery door on the back of the controller with a phillips screwdriver and insert 8 "Aa"SIZE 1.5v alkaline batteries(not included)into the battery compartment.Be sure the polarity of the batteries is correct according to the diagram on the battery compartment.Replace the polarity the battery door and tighte 松开电池门在控制器的后面与菲氏螺丝刀和插入物8 “Aa "大小1.5v碱性电池(没包括)入电池盒。请务必电池的极性根据图是正确的在电池盒。替换极性电池门并且拧紧螺丝。不拉紧。 & a谁 skd ldsl dlfs ;女性生殖器切割 l dfsl ; W The feminine reproducti & a你对待时间的态度会决定你以后的成就 You treat the time the manner to be able to decide you later achievement & a你是个二货 You are two goods & ai have my quilt i could use some new bed sheets if possible and a new pillow 我有我可能使用一些新的床单的我的被子,如果可能和一个新的枕头 & a中国历史和文化的兼职教师 Chinese history and cultural concurrent job teacher & aIt is really out of our
experience 它真正地是出于我们的经验 & aYou make a bet with his life, how do I willing to let you lose 您做赌注以他的生活,怎么I愿让您丢失 & a吴佳文 我视你如命 Wu Jiawen I regard your like life & a你明天干什么 You will do any tomorrow & a这就是气排球给我带来的乐趣 This is was mad volleyball pleasure which brings to me & a貌似官方的 Apparents officially & a奖罚不分明 Award and penalty not distinct & athe one to love you more 爱您的那个更 & a我们应该参加活动 We should participate in the activity & a马克思主义经典著作选读 Marxism classic selective reading & aHere is the resultof the TV piay 啥意思? Here is the resultof the TV piay what meaning? & aF、金融业G、教育业H、房地产业I、在校学生J、文化体育和娱乐业K、待业L、其他 5, ??? ???: & ayou can not make good use of your books when you are taking the exam. 当您采取检查时,您不可能做好用法您的书。 & a老师告诉我获得别人尊重的最好办法是努力学习,获得高分 Teacher tells me to obtain others respect most easy to do method is studies diligently, obtains the high score & aHe doesn`t__anybody eles to know it so he__wears glasses.Because of this he often has some__ He doesn `t__anybody eles to know it so he__wears glasses. Because of this he often has some__ & aRatio of primary and secondary voltages 正在翻译,请等待...
& athere are times when it is very good to know what type of jewelry goes with what outfit 有时期,当知道时是非常好什么样的首饰同行陪什么成套装备 & a呜呜、、、你能看懂中文吗
怎么办呢 Hum, how can you understand Chinese to manage & athey have? 他们有? & aCould you please send me the products picture to me included the specification? 您可能请送我图片对我包括规格的产品? & a一个人在他生日那天会收到许多朋友和父母送给他的礼物和祝福 A person that day can receive many friends and the parents in his birthday gives his gift and the blessing & aMills
College 磨房 学院 & a我认为我有很大的变化 正在翻译,请等待...
& a当你学英语语法有困难时,记笔记可能有帮助 When you study English grammar to have the difficulty, records writes down possibly has helps & aRe- study 再研究 & aever
forever 是永远 & ahad resultant sperm production after this therapy. 有总值精液生产在这种疗法以后。 & a你为什么不同意? Why didn't you agree? & aWe insist that_______________(让杰克立刻进医院) We insist that_______________ (lets Jake enter hospital immediately) & ahe
home 他在他的方式家丢失了它,不用注意 & a如果更加细心一点,下次你能取得更好的成绩 If more careful, next time you will be able to obtain a better result & a干嘛不出去散步? Does exits to take a walk? & aI’ll always take care of him. I' ll always take care of him. & abench with cashmere pillow 长凳用开士米枕头 & a缓解中国的失业率 正在翻译,请等待...
& a检验类别分Ⅰ、Ⅱ、Ⅲ三个类别,Ⅰ为必检项目、Ⅱ为型式检验和随机抽检项目、Ⅲ为免检项目。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a郎溪十字经济开发区 Langki cross economic development zone & aCovering All Risks for 110% of the invoice value to be effected by the Seller. 报道所有风险在卖主将影响的110%发票价值。 & a你假期怎么过的? How do you vacation cross? & a鑫鑫泰茶几、衣架 Xin Xin peaceful tea table, clothes rack & aaccitude accitude & a在我看来适当的压力对我们的学习和成长有利,但压力过大,则会给我们带来许多害处 In my opinion the suitable pressure is advantageous to our study and the growth, but pressure oversized, then can bring many harm to us &}

我要回帖

更多关于 有利于学英语的美剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信