我拿着水桶去提水.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码造五个带有情态动词的句子.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
造五个带有情态动词的句子. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
The nose is important for everyone. It can help a person breathe and smell. In fact,it can also be used in many popular expressions. Some people can lead other people by the nose. For example, if a wife leads her husband by the nose, she can ask him to do whatever she wants him to do. Some people are said to be hard--nosed. They will not change their opinions of anything. If some people keep their noses out of other people’s business, they do not interfere(&&&& ) in anything that has nothing to do with them. The opposite kind of people are those who nose around all the time. They are interested in other people’s personal life. If someone works hard, he can keep his nose clean or stay out of trouble. How ever, more problems will be caused if a person looks down his nose at others or some things. He thinks they are unimportant. This kind of person might also turn up his nose at anything that he doesn’t consider good enough. He thinks he is better than anyone else. At school, some students thumb their noses at their teacher. They refuse to follow what their teacher says or do any work. Of course, it is not right for students to do like this.根据材料内容,从下面方框中选出恰当的短语完成下面五个小题,使句子通顺、意思完整。每个短语限用一次。A. be hard—nosed&&&& B. nose around&&&& C. keep his nose clean D. turns up his nose&&&& E. thumb their noses【小题1】 I don’t want to make friends with David because he always &&&&&&【小题2】 Maggie likes to talk about others and &&&&&【小题3】My brother used to&&&&&&&, but now he can listen to others’ advice.【小题4】 Bob and Andy usually &&&&&&&at their parents.【小题5】Michael works hard all the time, so he can &&&&&&&
The nose is important foreveryone. It can help a person breathe and smell. In fact,it can also be usedin many popular expressions.&&&&&Some people can lead other people by the nose. For example, if a wife leads herhusband by the nose, she can ask him to do whatever she wants him to do.&&&&&Some people are said to be hard--nosed. They will not change their opinions ofanything.&&&&& Ifsome people keep their noses out of other people’sbusiness, they do not interfere(&&&& ) inanything that has nothing to do with them. The opposite kind of people are thosewho nose around all the time. They are interested in other people’s personal life.&&&&& Ifsomeone works hard, he can keep his nose clean or stay out of trouble. How ever,more problems will be caused if a person looks down his nose at others or some things.He thinks they are unimportant. This kind of person might also turn up his noseat anything that he doesn’t consider good enough. He thinkshe is better than anyone else.&&&&& Atschool, some students thumb their noses at their teacher. They refuse to followwhat their teacher says or do any work. Of course, it is not right for studentsto do like this.&&& 根据材料内容,从下面方框中选出恰当的短语完成下面五个小题,使句子通顺、意思完整。每个短语限用一次。
A. be hard—nosed&&&& B. nose around&&&& C. keep his nose clean &&&&&&&&&&& D. turns up his nose&&&& E. thumb their noses
1. I don’twant to make friends with David because he always &&&&&&2. Maggie likes to talk about others and &&&&&3.My brother used to&&&&&&&, but now he can listen to others’advice.4. Bob and Andy usually &&&&&&&attheir parents.5.Michael works hard all the time,so he can &&&&&&&&
The nose is important for everyone. It can help a person breathe and smell. In fact,it can also be used in many popular expressions. Some people can lead other people by the nose. For example, if a wife leads her husband by the nose, she can ask him to do whatever she wants him to do. Some people are said to be hard--nosed. They will not change their opinions of anything.If some people keep their noses out of other people’s business, they do not interfere(&&&& ) in anything that has nothing to do with them. The opposite kind of people are those who nose around all the time. They are interested in other people’s personal life. If someone works hard, he can keep his nose clean or stay out of trouble. How ever, more problems will be caused if a person looks down his nose at others or some things. He thinks they are unimportant. This kind of person might also turn up his nose at anything that he doesn’t consider good enough. He thinks he is better than anyone else. At school, some students thumb their noses at their teacher. They refuse to follow what their teacher says or do any work. Of course, it is not right for students to do like this.根据材料内容,从下面方框中选出恰当的短语完成下面五个小题,使句子通顺、意思完整。每个短语限用一次。A. be hard—nosed&&&& B. nose around&&&& C. keep his nose clean D. turns up his nose&&&& E. thumb their noses【小题1】 I don’t want to make friends with David because he always &&&&&&【小题2】 Maggie likes to talk about others and &&&&&【小题3】My brother used to&&&&&&&, but now he can listen to others’ advice.【小题4】 Bob and Andy usually &&&&&&&at their parents.【小题5】Michael works hard all the time, so he can &&&&&&&
根据句意,从方框内选择合适的情态动词完成句子。
1. The brown wallet_____be Tom’s or Bill’s. They both like brown.2. I haven’t seen Alice for several years. She_____be a big girl now.3. —Whose jeans are these? I found them on the chair in the living room.&&& —They_____be mine. I put my jeans on the bed.4. —_____the woman there be our math teacher?&&&&—She_____be, but I’m not sure.
  In the past.many people used horses for traveling, farming and other kinds of work.A lot of people still like to ride horses.And horse racing is also popular.So it is not surprising.that Americans use this animal when they talk.
  Long ago, rich or important people rode horses which were very tall.Today, if a girl acts like she is better than everyone else, you might say she should get off her high horse.
  Yesterday my children wanted me to take them to the playground.But I had to finish my work, so I said.“Hold your horses.Wait until I finish what I am doing.”My two boys like to compete against each other and play in a noisy and not very careful way.I always tell them to stop horsing around or someone could get hurt.
  Last night, I got a telephone call while I Was watching my favourite TV show.I decided not to answer it because wild horses could not drag(拖,拽)me away from the television.There was nothing that could stop me from doing what I wanted to do.
  Sometimes you get information straight from the horse's mouth.Let us say your teacher tells you there is going to be a test tomorrow.You could say you got the information straight from the horse's mouth.
  You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.That means you can give someone advice but you cannot force him to do something he does not want to do.
根据材料内容,从下面方框中选出恰当的短语或句子完成第1-5五个小题,使句子通顺、意思完整,将其标号填入题前括号内。每个短语或句子限用一次。
1.Mike, don't ________ with your brother.You'll break my mirror!
2.-I can't stand Mary any more!She always says she has a better voice than me.
-Please take it easy.I'll go and tell her to ________
3.He no longer tried to stop her watching that movie because ________ from it She loved it so much.
4.-I hear from Grandpa that Uncle George is coming at the weekend Is it true?
-You've got the news ________.
5.Jerry, your soil really hates going to the piano class Remember ________ Let him Do what he likes.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号下一篇: 没有了
含有名词用作动词用法的句子有()()()()
含有名词用作动词用法的句子有()()()()
A. 惠子相梁
B. 今京不度,非制也
C. 后妃率九嫔蚕于郊,桑于公田
D. 一狼洞其中
正确答案:ABCD
关于&闻斯行诸& ,说法正确的是()()()()
A. &诸&是兼词
B. &诸&相当于&之于&
C. &行&是动词
D. 诸&相当于&之乎&
正确答案:ACD
下列句子中,含有名词用如动词现象的有()()()()
A. 非能水也,而绝江河
B. 从左右,皆肘之
C. 范增数目项王
D. 左右欲刃相如
正确答案:ABCD
下列句子中属于使动用法的是 .
A. 刻削之道:鼻莫加大,目莫如小,鼻大可小,小不可大也;目小可大,大不可小也。
B. 晋侯饮赵盾酒。
C. 友风而子雨。
D. 从左右,皆肘之。
正确答案:AB
2016年11月 日一二三四五六1192021222324252627282930扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
写出含有三个动词的句子
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
他戴上草帽、披上雨衣,拿起铁锹,冲进雨幕中. 我背起书包,快速跑到学校,走进教室,坐到椅子上,打开书包,翻开书,等待老师的老师的到来.
为您推荐:
I want to tell you I love you. 希望能够帮到你
LZ我好想打你抽你吻你
我连滚带爬飞奔而来回答楼主的问题.......
看到这个问题我真想把你摁在地上,揍你几拳,踢你几脚,然后大叫着骂你十八辈子不得好死。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 带有两个动词的成语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信