All the tasks having a good timebeen fulfilled ahead of time

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.All the tasks_having been fulfilled_____ahead of time,they decided to go on holiday for a week.划线处为什么不用had been fulfilled,而用having been fulfilled,网上说had been fulfilled单独成句,2.I hate being with you.这个句子中的being是什么词?为什么要用being?3.a little late中的late是什么词性?怎么看出来的?
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
先说第一题,如果用了had been fulfilled,逗号前的.All the tasks had been fulfilled就是句子了.但在英语中,逗号一般不并列句子,尤其是主语不一致的时候.因此,这个题里后面的是句子了,前面就不能再用句子了.第二题中的being是动名词,hate后可以接名词、动词.但接动词时,动词需要用to do或doing的形式.hate后不可以接介词(短语)..I hate being with you中的with you是介词短语,当然不行,所以就加了being,也可以用to be的.意思是“我不愿意/讨厌和你在一起”.第三题a little late中的late 是副词,要是不理解,可以翻译成汉语“晚了一点”后再来理解.如果你把late看成形容词,那么两个形容词(little、late)在一起不只英语讲不通,汉语也不通.遇到英语问题时,结合汉语来理解,有时很有用的.希望能帮到你.如果觉得说得对,请采纳.祝你进步!
讲的很好,但我还有2点不明白,第一点是:为什么All the tasks had been fulfilled是句子?而All the tasks having been fulfilled不是呢?
第二点是:英语中有许多形容词并列的情况啊,比如说pretty little girl
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您好,欢迎来到珠海iBS国际商务培训学校!
免费热线:
【英语语法】独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态
【英语语法】独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态
【英语语法】独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态,珠海IBS编辑和大家分享独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态的例句说明,请阅读下文. 独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态 例如: He lay on the grass,the sun shining upon him. (the sun 和 shine 是主动的关系)
【】独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态,珠海IBS编辑和大家分享独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态的例句说明,请阅读下文。独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态例如:He lay on the grass,the sun shining upon him. (the sun 和 shine 是主动的关系)【译文】他躺在草地上,阳光洒照在他的身上。All things considered,l think we ought to give the job to George, (all things 和 consider 是被动的关系)=If all things are considered,! think we ought to give the job to George.【译文】考虑到方方面面的因素,我认为应该让乔治来做这件工作。With plenty of homework to do/to be done,Tom will have to stay up tonight.(此处既可用不定式的主动形式,也可用被动形式,但语言的简化趋势使得主动形式较常使用)=As there is plenty of homework to do/to be done,Tom will have to stay up tonight.【译文】因为有大量的工作要做,汤姆今晚不得不熬夜。The dark clouds having dispersed,the sun shone again. (The dark clouds 禾U disperse 是主 动的关系;用完成时态强调disperse在shine之前发生)=After the dark clouds had dispersed,the sun shone again.【译文】乌云散去,太阳重放光芒。The strike having been called off,the workers returned to the factory. (The strike 和 call off是被动的关系;用完成时态强调call off在return之前发生)=As the strike had been called off,the workers returned to the factory.【译文】由于罢工已经取消,工人们返回了工厂。注:名词+ having been done是独立主格结构中相对较复杂的形式,既表7K名词和do的被 动关系,又强调do发生在谓语动词之前。再比如:The speech having been delivered,a lively discussion started.=After the speech had been delivered,a lively discussion started.【译文】演讲结束后,开始了热烈的讨论。All the tasks having been fulfilled ahead of time,they decided to go on holiday for a week.=As/After all the tasks had been fulfilled ahead of time,they decided to go on holiday for a week.【译文】因为所有的任务都提前完成,他们决定度假一周。All flights having been cancelled because of the snowstorm,many passengers could do&nothing but take the train.=As all flights had been cancelled because of the snowstorm,many passengers could do nothing but take the train.【译文】由于暴风雪,所有的航班都已取消,许多乘客别无选择只能乘火车。A new technique having been worked out,the yields as a whole increased by 20%.=As a new technique had been worked out,the yields as a whole increased by 20%.【译文】由于发明了一项新技术,产量整体增长了20%。分享”独立主格结构中分词的时态和语态&请附上:阅读本文的人还阅读:
TOP ARTICLES
英语语法 解释50句字面和实际意思相差很大的英语成语 1. A cat may look at a…
英语写作中常见的英语基本句式大全下面是IBS英语学校提供给各位童鞋们的一些英语基本句式,它们在写作…
英语音标的由来,国际音标International Phonetic Alphabet,原义是&国…
【英语语法】动名词完成形式和被动形式,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享动名词完成形式和被动形式,请…
【英语语法】现在分词作定语与动名词作定语的区别,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享现在分词作定语与动…
【英语语法】比较状语从句的用法,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分比较状语从句的用法,请阅读下文.引导…
【英语语法】so,neither,nor构成的倒装句的用法,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享so,…
it作形式主语的用法:形式主语是动词不定式的一种,它也是逻辑主语, 可以把它归类到逻辑主语的第一种…
【英语语法】介词宾语从句的用法,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享什么是介词宾语从句和介词宾语从句的…
什么是形容词宾语从句:在句子中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句。宾语从句分为三类:动词的宾语从句,介词…
【英语语法】什么是动词的否定形式,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享什么是动词的否定形式,请阅读下文…
【英语语法】现在分词作定语与动名词作定语的区别,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享现在分词作定语与动…
【英语语法】so,neither,nor构成的倒装句的用法,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享so,…
【英语语法】什么是宾语从句,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享什么是宾语从句,请阅读下文. 什么是宾…
【英语语法】介词宾语从句的用法,珠海IBS英语学校编辑和大家分享什么是介词宾语从句和介词宾语从句的…
什么是形容词宾语从句:在句子中起宾语作用的从句叫做宾语从句。宾语从句分为三类:动词的宾语从句,介词…
【英语语法】结果状语从句讲解,珠海IBS编辑和大家分享结果状语从句讲解有关用法和例句,请阅读下文.…
【英语语法】比较状语从句的省略和替代,珠海IBS编辑和大家分享什么是比较状语从句的省略和替代,请阅…
【英语语法】什么是名饰分裂,珠海IBS编辑和大家分享什么是分裂结构和名饰分裂,请阅读下文. 什么是…
【英语语法】表语从句讲解,珠海IBS编辑和大家分享表语从句讲解和不同情况下表语从句的例句分析,请阅…
塘厦哪里有学英语的?塘厦英语培训?
东莞哪里有专门学英语的,东莞哪里有英语学校?
东莞学英语哪里好?
东莞那里有成人全日制学英语的?
东莞那里有全日制学英语的?
成人全日制学英语?
东莞松山湖外语学校学费是多少?
东莞松山湖外语学校简介?
东莞松山湖外语学校在哪里?
东莞松山湖外…
东莞大朗英语培训哪里有?
东莞大朗英语培训,全日制学习?
东莞大朗英语培训,零基础英语培训?
东莞威廉英语怎么样?
东莞威廉英语地址?
东莞威廉英语课程模式?
东莞威廉英语图片?
ieea国际英语精英赛广东介绍?
ieea国际英语精英赛简介?
ieea国际英语精英赛时间?
广东省学位英语培训?
公共英语3级是可以替代学位吗?
公共英语3级介绍?
公共英语3级考试时间?
广东兴宁那里有英语学校?
珠海iBS2017招生时间?
珠海iBS学校简介?
英语校区:
日语校区:
葡语校区:
微信扫一扫同等学力考试:2014年同等学历申硕英语练习13-中大网校同等学力考试网All the tasks ahead of time, they decided to go on holiday for a week. [ ]A. been fulfilled B. were fulfilled C. having been fulfilled D. had been fulfilled 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
All the tasks___________ahead of time, they decided to go on holiday for a week.
[&&&& ]A. been fulfilled&&&&B. were fulfilled&& C. having been fulfilled&&&& D. had been fulfilled
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
We hear with our ears, right? Yes, but scientists have known for years that we also hear with our eyes. In a study published in 1976, researchers found that people combined both auditory cues(听力提示) and visual ones,like mouth and face movements, when they heard speech. A new study that looks at a different set of sensory cues adds to a growing body of evidence that suggests such combination is natural. In a paper, Bryan Gick and Donald Derrick report that people can hear with their skin. The researchers had volunteers listen to spoken syllables. Meanwhile, they connected the volunteers to a device that would blow a tiny puff (气流) of air onto the skin of their hands or necks. The syllables included “ba” and “pa”, which produce brief puffs from the mouth when spoken, and “da” and “ta,” which do not produce puffs. They found that when listeners heard “da” or “ta” while a puff of air was blown onto their skin, they considered the sounds as “ba” or “pa”. Dr. Gick said the findings were similar to those from the 1976 study, in which visual cues defeated auditory ones — volunteers listened to one syllable but thought it another because they were watching a video of mouth movements corresponding to the second syllable. In his study,he said,cues from sensory receivers on the skin defeated the ears as well. “Our skin is doing the hearing for us,” he said. Dr. Gick noted that it would normally be rare that someone actually sensed a puff of air produced by another, although people might occasionally sense their own puffs. “What’s so persuasive about this particular effect,” he added. “is that people are picking up on this information that they don’t know they are using.” That supports the idea that combining different sensory cues is natural. Dr. Gick said the finding also suggested that other sensory cues might be at work in speech perception(知觉) — that, as he put it, “we are these fantastic perception machines that take in all the information available to us and combine it faultlessly.” “Da” or “ta” were considered as “ba” or “pa” when __________. A. they were spoken quickly B. puffs of air were blown onto the listener’s skin C. they were pronounced using a special device D. they were made with face movements Which of the following statements is TRUE? A. Humans combine different sensory cues through experience. B. Dr. Gick’s new study is more important than the one in 1976. C. People sometimes can sense their own puffs when speaking D. Only auditory and visual cues are at work in speech perception. What is the best title of the text? A. We Can Hear with Our Skin B. Our Visual Cues Is Doing the Hearing for Us C. Facial Expressions Are Important D. We Are Fantastic Machines
来源:2011届江苏省江都中学高三开学适应性练习考试英语卷
We hear with our ears, right? Yes, but scientists have known for years that we also hear with our eyes. In a study published in 1976, researchers found that people combined both auditory cues(听力提示) and visual ones,like mouth and face movements, when they heard speech.A new study that looks at a different set of sensory cues adds to a growing body of evidence that suggests such combination is natural. In a paper, Bryan Gick and Donald Derrick report that people can hear with their skin.The researchers had volunteers listen to spoken syllables. Meanwhile, they connected the volunteers to a device that would blow a tiny puff (气流) of air onto the skin of their hands or necks. The syllables included “ba” and “pa”, which produce brief puffs from the mouth when spoken, and “da” and “ta,” which do not produce puffs. They found that when listeners heard “da” or “ta” while a puff of air was blown onto their skin, they considered the sounds as “ba” or “pa”.Dr. Gick said the findings were similar to those from the 1976 study, in which visual cues defeated auditory ones — volunteers listened to one syllable but thought it another because they were watching a video of mouth movements corresponding to the second syllable. In his study,he said,cues from sensory receivers on the skin defeated the ears as well. “Our skin is doing the hearing for us,” he said.Dr. Gick noted that it would normally be rare that someone actually sensed a puff of air produced by another, although people might occasionally sense their own puffs. “What’s so persuasive about this particular effect,” he added. “is that people are picking up on this information that they don’t know they are using.” That supports the idea that combining different sensory cues is natural.Dr. Gick said the finding also suggested that other sensory cues might be at work in speech perception(知觉) — that, as he put it, “we are these fantastic perception machines that take in all the information available to us and combine it faultlessly.”【小题1】“Da” or “ta” were considered as “ba” or “pa” when __________.A.they were spoken quicklyB.puffs of air were blown onto the listener’s skinC.they were pronounced using a special deviceD.they were made with face movements【小题2】Which of the following statements is TRUE?A.Humans combine different sensory cues through experience.B.Dr. Gick’s new study is more important than the one in 1976.C.People sometimes can sense their own puffs when speakingD.Only auditory and visual cues are at work in speech perception.【小题3】What is the best title of the text?A.We Can Hear with Our SkinB.Our Visual Cues Is Doing the Hearing for UsC.Facial Expressions Are ImportantD.We Are Fantastic Machines
来源:学年陕西学大信息技术有限公司经开校区高三上学期三模英语卷(解析版)
The very first capsule hotel to be opened in Shanghaihas attracted many budget travelers with its prices, even though it is notfully operational yet. The hotel consists of 68 &capsules&, each1.1-meters high, 1.1-meters wide and 2.2-meters long. The basic rate is 28 Yuan($4.22) per person, plus an additional 4 Yuan an hour. The hotel also offers apackage of 68 Yuan for 10 hours and 88 Yuan for 24 hours. All of the capsules are imported from Japan wherecapsule hotels originated,and each is equipped with independentsockets, clocks, lights, TV and wireless Internet service. The hotel also has apublic lavatory(洗手间),shower room,smoking room and shared guest room. &This is a huge bargain compared with otherbudget hotels in Shanghai,& said Ta Zan, the owner of the hotel. Ta usedto stay at capsule hotels in Tokyo during his undergraduate years and worked ata capsule hotel while he was doing his MBA in Japan in 2005, so he knows howthey work and how to make guests feel comfortable. He based the hotel on capsule hotels in Japan but hehas made some special changes based on Chinese guests' habits. &In Japancapsule hotels are usually equipped with bathtubs, but in China people are morewilling to take a shower, so we have the shower room,& he said. He hasalso separated the capsules into three snoring (打鼾的)zones so that guests who often snore won't disturb others. Like most of capsulehotels in Japan, the one in Shanghai is for men only. But the idea of staying in such a compact spaceis not appealing to everyone. &I feel the idea is like putting a person ina coffin (棺材), and the price is also not thatappealing. A bed at a youth hostel in Shanghai costs about 60 Yuan pernight,& said Wang Lei, a student from Beijing. 1.Thefirst capsule hotels in the world appeared in &&&&&&&.A. Shanghai&&&&&& &&&B. Japan&&&& &&&&&&&&&C. Beijing &&&&&&&& D. America2.Ifyou stay in the capsule hotel in Shanghai for 8 hours, you will have to pay&&&&&&yuan. A. 28&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&B. 60&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &C.68&&& &&&&&&&&&&&D.883.Whatdoes the underlined word &compact& mean? A. Dear&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&B. Cheap.&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&C. Close. &&&&&&&&&& D.Clean.4.Thecapsule hotel in Shanghai differs from those in Japan in that&&&&&&&&&&.A. it serves men as well as womenB. its capsule is much largerC. it has a shower roomD. it has no snoring zones5.Wecan know from the passage that&&&&&&&&&&&.A. everybody considers the capsule hotel a nice placeto stay B. all the capsules of the hotel were made in China C. each capsule of the hotel has a private lavatory D. no guest has ever stayed in the capsule hotel inShanghai&
来源:学年江苏省高三开学适应性练习考试英语卷
We hear with our ears, right? Yes, butscientists have known for years that we also hear with our eyes. In a studypublished in 1976, researchers found that people combined both auditory cues(听力提示) and visual ones,like mouth and facemovements, when they heard speech.A new study thatlooks at a different set of sensory cues adds to a growing body of evidencethat suggests such combination is natural. In a paper, Bryan Gick and DonaldDerrick report that people can hear with their skin.The researchershad volunteers listen to spoken syllables. Meanwhile, they connected thevolunteers to a device that would blow a tiny puff (气流)of air onto the skin of their hands or necks. The syllables included “ba” and“pa”, which produce brief puffs from the mouth when spoken, and “da” and “ta,”which do not produce puffs. They found that when listeners heard “da” or “ta”while a puff of air was blown onto their skin, they considered the sounds as“ba” or “pa”.Dr. Gick said thefindings were similar to those from the 1976 study, in which visual cuesdefeated auditory ones — volunteers listened to one syllable but thought itanother because they were watching a video of mouth movements corresponding tothe second syllable. In his study,he said,cues from sensoryreceivers on the skin defeated the ears as well. “Our skin is doing the hearingfor us,” he said.Dr. Gick notedthat it would normally be rare that someone actually sensed a puff of airproduced by another, although people might occasionally sense their own puffs.“What’s so persuasive about this particular effect,” he added. “is that peopleare picking up on this information that they don’t know they are using.” Thatsupports the idea that combining different sensory cues is natural.Dr. Gick said thefinding also suggested that other sensory cues might be at work in speechperception(知觉) — that, as he put it, “we are these fantasticperception machines that take in all the information available to us andcombine it faultlessly.”1.“Da” or “ta” were considered as “ba” or “pa” when__________.A. they werespoken quicklyB. puffs of airwere blown onto the listener’s skinC. they werepronounced using a special deviceD. they were madewith face movements2.Which of the following statements is TRUE?A. Humans combinedifferent sensory cues through experience.B. Dr. Gick’s newstudy is more important than the one in 1976.C. Peoplesometimes can sense their own puffs when speakingD. Only auditoryand visual cues are at work in speech perception.3.What is the best title of the text?A. We Can Hearwith Our SkinB. Our VisualCues Is Doing the Hearing for UsC. FacialExpressions Are ImportantD. We AreFantastic Machines&
来源:福建省同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&& For 52 years my father got up every morning at 5: 30 a. m., except Sunday, and went to work.I__1__saw my father home from work ill.He had no hobbies, __2__taking care of his family.&&&& For 22 years, __3__I left home for college, my father__4__me every Sunday at 9?00 a. m..He was always interested in my__5__, or how my family was doing, and I never once heard him__6__about his lot (生活状况) in life.The calls even came when he and my mother were in other states.&&&& Nine years ago when I__7__my first house, my father,67 years old, spent three days__8__my house.He would not__9__me to pay someone to have it done.All he __10__was a cup of tea, a paint brush and to talk to him.But I was too__11__.I had a law practice to run, and I could not take__12__to hold the brush, or talk to my father.__13__things happened several times later.&&&& The morning on Sunday.January 16,1996, my father telephoned me__14__, this time from my sister's home in Florida.But the__15__came again at 4?40 p. m.that day.My father was in the__16__in Florida with an aneurysm (动脉瘤). I got on an airplane__17__, and on the way, I__18__of all the times I had not ta ken the time to talk to my father.I determined that when I arrived, I would__19__for the lost time, and have a nice long talk with him.&&&& I arrived in Florida at 11?30 p. m., my father had__20__at 9?12 p. m..This time it was he who did not have time to talk, or to wait for me.
(&& &)1. A. ever(&&& )2. A. other than (&&& )3. A. because(&&& )4. A. visited(&&& )5. A. work(&&& )6. A. worry (&&& )7. A. built(&&& )8. A. repairing (&&& )9. A. teach(&&& )10. A. asked(&&& )11. A. smart(&&& )12. A. practice (&&& )13. A. Different(&&& )14. A. as usual(&&& )15. A. call(&&& )16. A. church(&&& )&17. A. immediately (&&& )18. A. heard(&&& )19. A. take up(&& )20. A. started out
B. never B. rather than B. beforeB. praised B. lifeB. careB. found B. paintingB. adviseB. keptB. upset B. taskB. Similar B. in pain B. momentB. schoolB. happily B. spoke B. make up B. given in
C. always C. more than C. althoughC. telephonedC. study C. talkC. purchased C. cleaning C. forceC. orderedC. busyC. teaC. FunnyC. casuallyC. situation C. home C. graduallyC. thoughtC. turn upC. passed away
D. oftenD. or ratherD. sinceD. metD. plan D. look D. sold D. decorating D. allowD. served D. tiredD. time D. StrangeD. finallyD. sceneD. hospital D. carefullyD. demanded D. put up D. come back
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 ahead of time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信