大家能否帮忙翻译成中文,泰语谢谢怎么说用中文!

Every ray of light, every shadow or color was design, built, textured, rigged, lit, composed, composited, and pixilated onto the screen by an army of artists and craftspeople over the course of roughly four years.
It is a ludicrous, delusional enterprise on every level.
Every ray of light, every shadow or color was design, built, textured, rigged, lit, composed, composited, and pixilated onto the screen by an army of artists and craftspeople over the course of roughly four years.
It is a ludicrous, delusional enterprise on every level.
It takes a very rare patience, ingenuity, and devotion to craft to pull it off. Each animation studio has its own distinct character and level of excellence. The blue sky team is best I’ve ever seen.
It isn’t often these days the words “fun” and “work” are linked, but even the darkest and most tedious days on Robots were leavened with a sort of crazy, creative delirium that bordered on bliss. It was the most exciting and rewarding experience of my career.
Every ray of light, every shadow or color was designed, built, textured, rigged, lit, composed, composited, and pixilated onto the screen by an army of artists and craftspeople over the course of roughly four years.
所有的闪烁灯,光影和色彩都是经由部队里的相关信息人员与工艺人员,从设计,建构,草图,装配,点亮,调整,合成到最后怪模怪样的搬到银幕上,总共历经了差不多四年的时间才完成。
It is a ludicrous, delusional enterprise on every level.It takes a very rare patience, ingenuity, and devotion to craft to pull it off. Each animation studi...
Every ray of light, every shadow or color was designed, built, textured, rigged, lit, composed, composited, and pixilated onto the screen by an army of artists and craftspeople over the course of roughly four years.
所有的闪烁灯,光影和色彩都是经由部队里的相关信息人员与工艺人员,从设计,建构,草图,装配,点亮,调整,合成到最后怪模怪样的搬到银幕上,总共历经了差不多四年的时间才完成。
It is a ludicrous, delusional enterprise on every level.It takes a very rare patience, ingenuity, and devotion to craft to pull it off. Each animation studio has its own distinct character and level of excellence. The blue sky team is best I’ve ever seen.
整体的过程可说是既好笑又近乎痴心妄想的事情。这着实得要有相当的耐心,细腻灵巧度并还得具有奉献精神才能赢得这般成果。
每一组意气盎然的工作小组均具有它的特质和优秀的水平,蓝天队则是我生平所见过最棒的一支团队。
It isn’t often these days the words “fun” and “work” are linked, but even the darkest and most tedious days on Robots were leavened with a sort of crazy, creative delirium that bordered on bliss. It was the most exciting and rewarding experience of my career.
这可完全不像是近来常听人说道的所谓“乐在工作”,但话说回来,在那些个不见天日而且冗长乏味得简直像机械人般的工作期间,犹如孕藏着一股狂热以及有如神注般的积极疯狂性。那可是在我的生涯之中最令我感到激动和最具有意义价值的经历。
其他答案(共1个回答)
家和craftspeople 军队在大致四年中。
它是可笑的, 幻想企业在每个水平上。
它采取非常罕见的耐心, 机巧, 并且献身对工艺成功它。 各个动画演播室有它优秀的自己的分明字符和水平。 蓝天队是最佳的I..ve 曾经被看见。
它isn..t 经常那些日子词..fun.. 和..work.. 连接, 但甚而最黑暗和最繁琐的天在机器人被发酵了与有点儿疯狂, 与极乐毗邻的创造性的神志失常。 这是我的事业的最扣人心弦和有价值的经验。
我想说的是:当你感觉到你在迪拜或和他在一起的生活无论如何也不能继续下去,请回到我身边,我会一直在这里等你!这是我唯一的请求……希望你能明白我……
1)你提供的已经是中文了。
2)若要译英语,因为再怎么翻,也可能是错的。人家早有原文(英语)了。
5 [美]特里•A•布里顿.戴...
我真的不明白,辛辛苦苦地为你翻译了两段文章,等来的结果却是你无情地把这两个题目给取消了.是我的翻译不够水平,还是你别有隐情?有良知的人们,不要再为此贴翻译了!
what's the exchange rate?
汇率是多少?
I'd like to make a withdrawal.
我想要提款.
答: 深圳罗湖外语中心,你们了解哪个好吗?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区谁能帮我把这个翻译成中文。。谢谢。。很急
本回答由提问者推荐关注今日:144 | 主题:554801
微信扫一扫
扫一扫,下载丁香园 App
即送15丁当
【求助】(谢谢大家的帮助)投了篇文章 编辑回复让 中英文翻译一一对应
页码直达:
不知道邀请谁?试试他们
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
稳哥狂日潘拉稀 edited on
真的非常感谢你的细心回复,非常受用,明天我再好好仔细琢磨一下。
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
稳哥狂日潘拉稀
如题,投了篇文章,编辑回复让我摘要部分中英文一一对应,自己看不出来中英文翻译有啥问题,能不能请教大家帮忙看一下英文翻译哪里出现了问题,谢谢大家了,谢谢谢谢!(摘要部分及英文翻译如下)
残胃癌的预后及相关影响因素分析 [摘要] 目的 探讨残胃癌患者预后及相关影响因素。方法 回顾性分析我院2000年1月至2010年8月期间53例接受手术治疗的残胃癌患者的临床及随访资料,统计分析残胃癌患者相关因素对其预后的影响。 结果 47例残胃癌患者得到随访,1、3、5年生存率分别为51.1%、31.9%、17.0%,总体中位生存期14个月。单因素及多因素分析均显示肿瘤分化程度、TNM分期、中性粒细胞与淋巴细胞比值(neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio,NLR)及手术方式是影响预后的独立因素(P&0.05)。结论 肿瘤分化程度、TNM分期、NLR水平及是手术方式是影响残胃癌患者预后的独立因素,早期诊断及根治性手术治疗是改善其预后的关键。 Analysis of prognostic factors for gastric stump cancer [Abstract] Objective: to study the prognostic factors of gastric stump carcinoma (GSC). Methods: The clinical and follow-up data of fifty-three patients with GSC undergoing surgical treatment from January 2000 to August 2010 in our hospital were analyzed retrospectively with statistical methods. Results: forty-seven GSC cases were collected. the overall 1-,3-,5-year survival rates were 51.1%,31.9% and 17.0% respectively,and the median survival time of these 47 patients Was 14 months. Single and multiple factors analysis showed that differentiation, TNM stage, NLR,the way of surgery treatment were independent prognostic factors of GSC(P&0.05). Conclusion differentiation, TNM stage, NLR,the way of surgery treatment are independent prognostic factors of GSC. Radical resection is the key to prolong survival time in patients with GSC,especially in the early stage. 我不知道。如果严格按照一对一去看的话,题目是明显不同的。但这种不同在我看来是完全正常的,事实上我决定英文题目更好些。 具体摘要部分,撇开一对一(我很不喜欢这种做法,不同语言之间有时候是很难一对一的),至少三点需要改进一下:一是Objective等与后续具体内容还是有很好区分开来(用冒号或者粗体等);二是尽可能不把不完整的句子放在其中(你这里第一句,我知道许多文献都用你这种写法,作为个人我不这么做);三是英文部分有关47例与53例的关系的问题没有交代清楚。对于上面三点,我给你做了些整理 (其他地方也做了些许调整),供参考:
Analysis of prognostic factors for gastric stump cancer [Abstract] Objective: The purpose of this paper was to study the prognostic factors of gastric stump carcinoma (GSC). Methods: The clinical and follow-up data of fifty-three patients with GSC undergoing surgical treatment from January 2000 to August 2010 in our hospital were analyzed retrospectively with statistical methods. Results: 43 out of 53 patients were successfully followed up. The overall 1-, 3-, and 5-year survival rates were 51.1%, 31.9% and 17.0%, respectively, with the median survival time of 14 months. Single and multiple factors analysis showed that differentiation, TNM stage, NLR, the way of surgery treatment were independent prognostic factors of GSC (P&0.05). Conclusion: differentiation, TNM stage, NLR, the way of surgery treatment are independent prognostic factors of GSC and radical resection is the key to prolong the survival time in patients with GSC,especially in the early stage.
微信扫一扫
广告宣传推广
政治敏感、违法虚假信息
恶意灌水、重复发帖
违规侵权、站友争执
附件异常、链接失效
关于丁香园询问下~大家能帮忙翻译成中文么!谢谢!【泰国吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:190,214贴子:
询问下~大家能帮忙翻译成中文么!谢谢!收藏
据说泰国的电话升成9位数了~大家知道这个电话怎么打才通么~?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或翻译~~大家帮我放译成英文吧!!谢谢呢~~
写信人:EVELYNE写信时间:国籍:瑞士写信的目的:回国时间已到,向朋友道别。感谢ABC公司对他的帮助和与之接下的友情。在中国待了三十六年,非常喜欢这里的生活。尤其是网球小组和自行车小组活动。希望女士们锻炼身体以保持饱满精力。欢迎各位朋友到瑞士。电子邮件联系地址:*****@**。com。谢谢大家啦!!!帮我翻译一下啦~~~~急~!!
09-10-06 &
Writer:Evelyne Times:Nationality:SwissIt is time, and I have to go home,please say goodbye to my friends.Thanks for help from ABC company, and I really appreciates the friendship we have. I have been China 36 years, and very enjoy the life here. Also, I love joining tennis and bicycle group activities here.Hope ladies keep trainning and staying energetic throughout the day. last,welcome everybody to Switzerland,E-mail Address .....@...com
请登录后再发表评论!
Middle-school student early :The speech which lets the human not be able to lay down
请登录后再发表评论!
Writer:EvelyneWritten Time:April 8th,2002Nationality:SwissPurpose:It's time for me to go back to my country and say goodbye to you,my friends.I'm really appreciated for the help offered by ABC company and I cherish our friendship very much.I enjoys the life in China within my thiry-six-year stay here,especially the activities of the tennis group and bicycle group.Wish you,ladies,keeping energetic with the physical exercises.Welcome every friend come to Switzerland.E-mail Address::
请登录后再发表评论!
Oriental Baby Consulting Limited CompanyZhong-Tai Commercial Building, Room 305 North Block
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 泰语谢谢怎么说用中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信