Tom was in new York Last yea一般选择疑问句句

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
句型转换:1.Tom went to Shanghai yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)2.We [studied for exams] last weekend.(就加括号部分提问)3.They went to [Beijing Hutong] last week.(就加括号部分提问)4.She went to [the Summer Palace] on vacation.(就加括号部分提问)5.do,think,what,of,you,game shows(连词成句)6.I listened to their report yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)7.It was [snowy] all day.(就加括号部分提问)8.Tina [was waiting for me] when you arrived at the museum.(就加括号部分提问)
爪机粉丝00788
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Did Tom go to Shanghai yeaterday?What did you do last weekend?Where did they go last weekend?Where did she go on vacation?What do you think of game shows?Did I listen to their report yesterday?What was the weather all day?What was Tina doing when you arrived at the museum?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 Did Tom go to Shanghai yesterday?2 What did you do last weekend?3 Where did they go last week ?4 Where did she go to on vacation?5 What do you think of game shows?6 Did you listen to their report yesterday?7 What weather was it
all day?8 What did Tina do
when you arrived at the museum?
Did Tom go to Shanghai yesterday?what did you do last weekend?Where did they go last week?Where did she go during her vacation?What doyou think of shows game?didyoulistened to...
前8个题采纳Christine庭 的,最后一题采纳yaoyaodomino 的
我知道的给你写哦~1.Was Tom went to sahnghai yesterday?2.What do you do last weekend.3.Where did they went to last week?4.Where did she went to on vacation?5.What do you think of you g...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Tom was in the New York City last year 改为一般疑问句
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Was Tom in the New York City last year汤姆去年在纽约吗望及时采纳,有问题请提出,谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Miss Gorgers taught physics in a New York school. Last month she explained to one of her classes about sound, and she decided to test them to see how successful she had been in her explanation. She said to them, “Now I have a brother in Los Angeles. If I was calling him on the phone and at the same time you were 75 feet away, listening to me from the street, which of you would hear what I said earlier, my brother or you and for what reason?” Tom at once answered, “Your brother. Because electricity travels faster than sound waves.” “That’s very good.” Miss Gorgers answered, but then one of the girls raised her hand, and Miss Gorgers said, “Yes? Kate.”“I disagree. Your brother would hear you earlier because when it’s 11 o’clock he
re and it’s only 8 o’clock in Los Angeles.” Kate said.小题1:Miss Gorgers was teaching her class
&&&&&&&& .
A.how to telephone
B.about electricity
C.about time zone
D.about sound
小题2:Miss Gorgers raised this question because she wanted to know whether
&&&&&&&& .
A.it was easy to phone to Los Angeles
B.her student could hear her from 75 feet away
C.her students had understood her lesson
D.sound waves were slower than electricity
小题3:Kate thought Tom was wrong because
&&&&&&&& .
A.clocks in Los Angeles showed a different time from those in New York
B.electricity was slower than sound waves
C.Tom was not good at physics at all
D.Tom’s answer had nothing to do with sound waves
小题4:Whose answer do you think is correct according to the laws of physics?A. Tom’s. &&    B. Kate’s.&&&&&&& C. Both A and B.  & D. Neither A nor B.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小题1:D小题1:C小题1:A小题1:A
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码I was in Shanghai last week. you last week?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
I was in Shanghai last week. you last week? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
句型转换。1. I had four eggs for breakfast this morning. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&& _______&eggs _______ you _______ for breakfast this morning?2. Jim's parents bought him a new bike. (改为一般疑问句)&&&&&&& _______ Jim's parents _______ him a new bike?3. I was in Shanghai last week. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&& _______ you last week?4. They took some photos there. (否定句)&&&&&&&&&& &&& They _______ photos there.5. He went to bed at eleven last night. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _______ he go to bed last night?6. The teacher said ," Be quiet!" (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&& &&& What _______ the teacher _______?7. The teacher cleaned the bus after a trip. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&& _______ the teacher _______ after a trip? 8. The twins had pizza for supper three days ago. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&& _______ the twins _______&&for supper three days ago?9. What was the weather like the day before yesterday? (同义句)&&& _______ the weather the day before yesterday?10. Tom did his homework yesterday evening. (一般疑问句)&&&& _______ Tom _______ his homework yesterday evening?
按要求转换下列句型。
1. I was in Shanghai last week.(就画线部分提问)&&&& ________ ________you last week?2. They took some photos there.&&(变为否定句)&&&&They________ ________ ________photos there.3. He went to bed at eleven last night.(就画线部分提问)&&&&________ ________ ________he go to bed last night?4. He was so angry that he could say nothing.&&(同意句转换)&&&&He was________angry________say anything5. I listened carefully but I could hear nothing.(同意句转换)&&&& I listened carefully but I________hear________.6. When did you reach Guangzhou?(同意句转换)&&&&When did you&&&&&&&&&&&&& &________Guangzhou?7. John jumped the highest in his class.(同意句转换)&&&&John jumped________ ________any other studcnts in his class.8. Kate writes faster than her sister.(同意句转换)&&&&Kate's sister writes________ ________than Kate.
句型转换 76. He got a letter from his father every week when he was studying in Beijing. (同义句) He _______ _______his father every week when he was studying in Beijing.77. Daniel went to school by bicycle yesterday.(同义句)  Daniel _______ _______school yesterday.78. It took the firemen six hours to put out the fire.(同义句)    The firemen _______six hours _______out the fire.79. There was some meat in the basket.(改成否定句)    There was _______ _______meat in the basket. 80. We had a good time in the park last Sunday.(改成感叹句)    _______ _______ _______ ________we had in the park last Sunday! 81. I want one kilo of beef.(对划线部分提问)    _______ _______beef do you want?82. Daniel exercises every afternoon.(改成一般疑问句)______________________________________________________________________83. Shanghai, last, your, month, were, parents, in ( ?) (连词成句)______________________________________________________________________84. not, it's, feed, important, too much, to, goldfish, food (. ) (连词成句)______________________________________________________________________
听力理解(本大题共30小题,每小题1分,共30分)
A.在下列每小题内,你将听到一个或两个句子并看到供选择的A、B、C三幅图画。找出与你所听句子内容相匹配的图画。
B.在下列每小题内,你将听到一个问句并看到供选择的A、B、C三个答语。找出能回答你所听到的那个问句的最佳选项。
5.A.I’m from Tianjin.
B.Tianjin is a beautiful city.
C.I’m a student.
6.A.It’s white.
B.It’s tall.
C.It’s young.
7.A.You’re welcome.
B.That’s a good idea.
C.Don’t mention it.
8.A.I like the school.
B.The school is far away.
C.I go by bus.
9.A.I was born in a small town.
B.I came here yesterday.
C.I had lunch at home.
10.A.I like holidays.
B.I went to Qingdao.
C.I stayed there for 2 weeks.
11.A.Since 1998.
B.Next year.
C.Last week.
12.A.I’m in Class One.
B.My name’s John.
C.I’m fifteen.
13.A.Her classes are interesting.
B.She is strict.
C.She is 26 years old.
14.A.Yes, go straight ahead.It’s opposite a school.
B.The hotel is very big.
C.People like going there.
C.下面你将听到十组对话,每组对话都有一个问题。根据对话内容,从每组所给的A、B、C三个选项中找出能回答所提问题的最佳选项。
15.What’s Harry’s favourite sport?
A.Football.
B.Table tennis.
C.Basketball.
16.When did the man come to China?
A.In August 1989.
B.In October 1999.
C.In October 2002.
17.Is Betty going to play the piano tomorrow morning?
A.No, she isn’t.
B.Yes, she is.
C.Yes.She likes playing the piano.
18.In Tom’s opinion, what’s the population of Shanghai?
A.10 million.
B.13 million.
C.15 million.
19.Where does the woman want to go?
A.Australia.
B.Africa.
C.Europe.
20.Who gave the man the advice?
A.The woman’s teacher.
B.The man’s pen friend.
C.The woman’s pen friend.
21.What haven’t they got at home?
A.Oranges.
B.Bananas.
C.Apples.
22.How many times has the woman been to the United States?
A.Three times.
B.Four times.
C.Five times.
23.What does Sam do on his birthday?
A.Have a party.
B.Make a cake.
C.Go dancing.
24.When is Charlie’s chemistry lesson?
A.At half past one.
B.At half past two.
C.At half past three.
D.听下面长对话或独白。每段长对话或独白后都有几个问题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。
听下面一段材料,回答第25至第27题。
25.Where is Mary now?
A.At school.
B.At home.
C.On the Great Wall.
26.What are the students getting together for?
A.Having a school trip.
B.Having a swim.
C.Having a meeting.
27.Who is writing postcards?
B.Wang Hui.
C.Lingling.
听下面一段材料,回答第28至第30题。
28.What does David like doing in the evening?
A.Staying at home.
B.Watching television.
C.Going out with his friends.
29.Where does David’s brother work?
A.In a school.
B.In a bank.
C.In a hospital.
30.What’s the difference between the two brothers?
A.The character.
B.The colour of eyes.
C.The colour of hair.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 特殊疑问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信