ask yourself what you can do for your country code

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My fellow Americans,ask not what your co ask what you can do for your country请问ask 后面直接+not是什么语法哦?ask sb not to do
☆ギミギミ☆br
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
你肯定学过 ask sb to do 这种做法 (让某人做某事)你还学过 ask sb not to do 这种表达 (让某人别做某事)这次出现了 ask not 你就看不懂了ask not (what your country can do for you)这里not 之后就和 之前没啥关系了,从what开始就是从句和ask sb to do sth没有任何关系这里面ask not就是来了个小倒桩 等同于 = don't ask 这样就变成了dont ask what your country can do for you.别问你的国家为你做了什么,问问你为国家做了什么把not滞后只是为了强调,语气更强烈,更有气势~!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
呵呵,很多人应该都对此有疑问!这是非常有名的两句话!从肯尼迪总统口中说出以后不知激励了多少美国一代又一代的年轻人!!!这应该不是什么语法!语言是非常灵活的,在特定的时刻或语言环境中说出一些看似不合语法的语言反而更能彰显说话人的魅力!所以,这个用法很特殊,估计找不到第二个例子!!!...
倒装句啊。其实和ask what your country can not for you是一样滴
就算倒语,貌似也不是这样的噻。为啥不用DO not ask
这句的意思是我的美国同事,问我什么是你的国家为你做的,什么是你能为国家做的。
如果用do not ask那就改变意思了。变成 “不问”了。。。
sth. eg:I want to ask a question.What your country can do for you是一个宾语从句,看做是一个名词相当于Don't ask what your country can do for you
不要问I know not, I ask not, Nor ever had a home. 我不知道,我不问,从来就没有一个家。
"Hester," said he, "I ask not wherefore, nor how, thou hast fallen into the pit, or say, rather, thou ha...
扫描下载二维码Ask what you can do for your country.
As with John F Kennedy's 1961 rallying cry of 'Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country', Barack Obama is likely to call on Americans to think more about their neighbours and their community.
Ask not what you can do for your country, ask what's for lunch.
Just state your feelings in a non-accusatory way, tell your co-worker that you'd really like it if you can help each other in the future and work better together, and ask them what you can do to make this happen.
So today, ask yourself what you can do to positively (re)define your self-worth to more proactively create your highly personal net worth.
Ask yourselves what you can do to hire more American workers, what you can do to support the American economy and invest in this nation.
So I ask you, what can you do for your community?
So my message to business leaders today is simple: Ask yourselves what you can do to bring jobs back to the country that made our success possible.
Ask not what your cardholder can do for you, ask what they expect you to do for them.
Because of social media platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, consumers are now quick to ask brands: What can you do for me?
Sure, you can ask what they are doing to ensure availability but do you even know what the availability options are on the leading clouds and how best to leverage them?
"Ask him what he can do for you, and how he will do it, " Goldberg suggests.
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.
Ask yourself: What one remarkable thing can YOU do for a customer today?
Kennedy told baby boomers to "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, " they ran with it.
The party takes its inspiration from a phrase of the former American president, John F Kennedy, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country".
When we think of those famous words -- "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for the country" -- it was followed up by thousands of people wanting to join the Peace Corps, and the Civil Rights movement was already out there.
Just as JFK called on Americans to "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country, " Mr. Bush must now urge our citizens to do something specific for their country - and its future safety and economic well-being: Help retool the U.S. automotive fleet on an accelerated basis, replacing gas-guzzling vehicles with new FFVs, hybrids and plug-in hybrids.
He can ask the president, what did you do?
You also ask what small, poor and vulnerable states can do to make such acts of nature less devastating.
My fellow citizens of the world: Ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
And to that question when single mamas come on and ask me on the free advice section, you know, what can I do to make ends meet, what I suggest is that they tap into their talent.
Do not be afraid to ask broadly, as long as you can be specific about what you need.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Ask not what others can do for you,ask what you can do for others.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
呵呵,这句式来自肯尼迪的名言吧不要问他人能为你做什么,而要问你能为他人做什么My fellow Americans , ask not what your co ask what you can do for your country . My fellow ci ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (John Kennedy , American President)
美国同胞们,不要问国家能为你们做些什么,而要问你们能为国家做些什么.全世界的公民们,不要问美国将为你们做些什么,而要问我们共同能为人类的自由做些什么.(美国总统 肯尼迪. J.)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
别总问别人能为你做什么,问问自己能为他人做些什么。
不要问别人能为你做什么 问你自己能为别人做些什么
不要问别人能为你做什么,而是扪心自问自己能为别人做什么。
不要问别人能办你做什么.要问你能为别人做什么
别问别人可以为你做什么,而想想你能为别人做什么
问题不是别人能为你做什么,问题是你能为别人做什么
不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你能为别人做什么
不要问别人能为你做什么,问问你自己能为别人做什么?美国总统肯尼迪的演讲词中有这么一段:My fellow Americans , ask not what your co ask what you can do for your country . My fellow ci ask not wh...
不要问别人能为你做什么,要问你自己能为别人做什么
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
演讲ask not what your country can do for you说的是什么?求这演讲的简介~~~~~不懂得别来~
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
近日读日本首相佐藤荣作的传记,书中记载他非常喜欢肯尼迪就任美国总统时说过的一句名言:“你们不要问你们的国家能为你们作些什么。反之,应该问一问,你们为了你们自己能作些什么。”第一眼扫过去了,但感到有点不对劲,于是继续扫回来,一字一句地看,发现确实与我们熟知的那句“不同”。——“不要问国家能为你们作些什么,而要问你们能为国家作些什么。”这才是中国人知道并传播的肯尼迪名言。“你们为了...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 country 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信