l was taths is you ar gilis arsd babey mori手帐g 中文怎么理解

《考研复试自我介绍英语模板_面试官常问问题》
考研复试自我介绍英语模板_面试官常问问题日期:
二、考研英语复试口语日常问题列举考研原因(reasons for my choice)There are several reasons.I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here last summer. In in our country, it provides people with enough room to get further enrichment. This is the first reason.The second one is I am longing for doing research in throughout my life. It’s a pleasure for lifetime. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision. Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my job during the past two years. However, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life is precious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especially in this competitive modern world.In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years’study here.研究生期间你的计划(plans in the postgraduate study)First, I hope I can form systematic view of . As for , my express wish is to get a . If possible, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree.In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years’study here.介绍你的家乡(hometown)I am from , a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called“Jiang instance, high-quality. Visitors at home and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown.(根据自己实际情况替换文中划线部分即可!)你的家庭(family)There are four members in my family: my parents, my cute cat of 9 years old and me. My too.During my preparing for coming here,my parents’love and support have always been my power.and I hope in the future I will be able to repay them.(根据自己实际情况替换文中划线部分即可!)你的大学(university)******* University is one of the oldest universities in China. It was founded in and a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up.It takes the lead among the The library has a storage of books. Various research institutes are set up including 31 research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and soon.(根据自己实际情况替换文中划线部分即可!)研究生计划,你如何打算?(plans)If luckily I got the chance to learn Environment Engineering in Tongji university, I will concentrate on the study and reserch in this field. First, I will work hard to learn the theoritical knowledge, constructing a solid base for my future work. Second, I would like to do somepractical work with the help of the supervisor and classmates. Through this ,I can get something that cannot be acquired from the textooks. I believe after 3 years of learning ,my dream will finally come true.(根据自己实际情况替换文中划线部分即可!)关于所选、所学专业(reasons for taking postgraduate exams)First of all, I love my major. Chinese literature is the symbol of the start of Chinese literary modernization. It plays an important part in modernization of our citizens’thoughts. What’s more, our society. I am fascinated by But I am not easily satisfied with such superficial knowledge. I hope I could have a better take the postgraduate exams.Next, I love the feeling in the university. It is full of youthful spirit. And I am deeply attracted by the scholarly atmosphere. And the most important, it’s my great honor to open my ears to your teaching.Finally, I want to say a very practical problem. That is my dream of becoming a teacher in the postgraduate studies can enrich my knowledge and make me competent in my future job. That’s my simple and clear reasons why I took the postgraduate exams. 本文由()首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:那些好听的音乐(中文播单九天) - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
那些好听的音乐(中文播单九天)
播放:9746次
喜欢这个歌单的人
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:中文rap :很赞 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
中文rap :很赞
大中国说唱也很厉害呢 不要只仅限于韩国美国其他国家的 (??? ?? ???)
播放:364次
喜欢这个歌单的人
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:Weekly Tribune (Tampa, Florida) ( October 6, 1898 )It is well - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
It is well
播放:7808次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:}

我要回帖

更多关于 舞蹈ababey 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信