填写英语怎么说填写作文

Sponsor Links篇1:My dream school作文80字
My dream school must be big
and comfortable. The students can sit together and use iPads to study.
In the library, there are
lots of books. The students an use their iPads to download the books. So read
will be more convenient.
In the school, there are
lots of flowers and trees. There is a large playground at the center of school.
Students can play ball games on it. And there is a big gym with a swimming pool
beside it.
That is a great school. I really
want to learn in it very much.
篇2:My Dream作文220字
What is known is that people have different dreams. For example, some people want to be a scientist, singer or rich man. But my dream is travelling around the world.&
There are some reasons that I want to travel around the world. First, like landscapes. When I was a child, I knew the world by television and saw many beautiful views from TV. What's more, I am really admiring someone who travels on holidays. Second, make more friends. I want to know a lot of foreign people and make friends with them so as to understand their cultures.I think that it can expand my horizons. Last but not the least, improve my English. In my opinion, more and more people speak English all over the world. So if I travel other countries, I am suppose to say English that I can have a &nice tour. In order to have a normal communication with foreign friends I should learn English well.&
As far as I'm concerned, everyone's dream is unique. So we should try our best to make it. And believe that our dream will come true. So am I. I believe in that oneday I will have chance to see the world freely.
篇3:My dream作文110字
Dream, is an interesting word. It means the things somebody wants to
do. Also, I have some dreams. Some are easy, and some are difficult.
When I was eight years old, I have some dreams. Such as to be a Super
Man, or fly in the sky. Now, I think they are silly. But I think it was cool
and may be come true before. Now, my dream is to be better or be successful.
From this, I think the dreams will be more constructive as the time go.
Now, my dreams are difficult, but I will do it as well as I can.
篇4:My dream school作文160字
Ladies and gentlemen:
I'd like to share with you my dream school.I am a student, most days, I stay in school.So, I dream my school &could wonderful.
In my dream school, the campus is large. All of the places, a very beautiful, just like a part.The teachers and classmate are kind and friendly,we have a close relations.In class, students should free to choose subject,And also should have a lot of practice.After class, students do a little homework, you can join in clubs and do sports or not, it's depend on yourself.That's really relaxing and wonderful.
That's all. thanks for listening.
篇5:my dream作文180字
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.
篇6:My dreams作文90字
  my dreams
  I often have dreams at night.
  I often dream about my friends. my friends me to play with me . sometimes, I dream I can fly to the sky . i never dream about ghosts . because it is ugly.
  Do you dream at night?
篇7:六年级英语作文:My Dream Home作文220字
  I have two kinds of dream homes. One is quiet, and the other is on a busy street.
  I want a quiet home because I want to have a rest there. The house is on the grass. In front of the house, there is an apple tree. I want to have many apples to eat every autumn. I also want to play the swing at the tree. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two sitting rooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a big study. There are lots of books in the study and there is a computer in it. I can read books, surf the Internet and play computer games there.
  I want a flat on the busy street. It’s close to my school. I have seven rooms. The biggest one is the sitting room. There is a TV and a comfortable armchair opposite the TV. After dinner, I sit in the armchair and watch TV. It’s very nice. I have a balcony. I can enjoy the sunshine on it.
篇8:四年级英语作文:My dream job作文90字
  When I grow up, I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to move somewhere interesting. Paris sounds like a city that I could that enjoy. There are lots of art exhibitions there. I want to be an artist . So how am I going to do it? First, I'mgoing to find a part-time job for a year or tow and save some money. Then I'm going to be a student at an art school in Paris.
更多我的梦想英语作文[]
为作文写作学习网站,来自会员原创投稿并已支付相应稿费,版权归本网站和原作者所有,严禁转载。
本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创,若您发现他人抄袭您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系我们删除!
鄂ICP备号-2 Copyright &
263y.com Inc.All Rights Reserved. 让写作成为一种乐趣!您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
写自己的英语作文
作者:风的颜色
来源:9swing.com
写自己的英语作文 Hello every.MY name is ZhangTaotao. I am 15years old. Now, I will tell some tings about trees!Trees are very hulpful. They provide a lot of helpfultings to people.They take harmful gas from the air and realeas oxygen into the air.They cool the air as well as clean it.But they in danger .People are cutting down it.TERRAN! Let us protect it! Stop cutting down it !PleasGROWIT
热门课程推荐Chinese women's volleyball team once achieved great honor in the last century, their spirit of never giv...发送本文到微信
微信扫描下面的图片加关注
《学英语作文300字》
在微信中回复A140822发送本文到手机}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语题型根据句子填写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信